JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:47 am

Post by JaeReed »

Urgh hey.

Did they just get lucky or was it the newb cop tells? I was trying to not drop those so much while making my check clear should I die, but didn't anticipate how much it would shift my mindset.

Sorry Uzi. I did think about unvoting but honestly you ended up lynched because I didn't want people on piss and wanted to move into night phase. I also didn't want an uncertain factor in the game.

I think your play wasn't the issue so much as not claiming negative utility and trying to pretend you couldn't be night-killed.

I played like shit, bleh. I came so close D1 to blowing my top and saying "grays, you found your cop". :p
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:37 am

Post by JaeReed »

The fact that they're not now focusing in the robots with a known clear there is kinda mind boggling to me.

That and Magna needing to go through looking for crumbs... I felt I was practically shoving my result down everyone's throats while I was alive.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:51 am

Post by JaeReed »

What were all the night actions N1 and 2?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Considering Socrates submitted the kills and I copped scum, nope :P

I don't know if I'd read him as scum if I lived though. The spyrex cop would have all but confirmed dunn/camn to me based off setup spec. The hammer was sus but I can't see him making such a play as scum. Usually that kind of hammer comes from misguided setup spec, and I was on there for a lot of the same reasons. Socrates was looking sus because of the way he was pushing MoI but if I were still alive I'm not sure. MoI would probably still be on me in that case -.- kinda proven he wasn't paying attention to my posts.

Why did camn's neighborize on dunn fail?

Reading the roles now.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Ahhh, right.

Hopefully Dunn doesn't upgrade SpyreX. Preferably camn manages to pull this one out and get him lynched.

Personally I'd have it be consumed in that case, yeah.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I feel like Magna is someone who falls prey to confbias a lot, from what I've seen this game. It might just be a bad game for him, though.

If LLD is using robot as a title there I think it's fine, if not, then it's an error.
I mean you can't hold her to the same standard others are using the word because her interpretation could be different and they're not under a perfect grammar post restriction, so the way others are using the word shouldn't factor in to the decision, I think. She didn't say "robot" before that in her iso, so it's hard to know whether it was intended or not.
Her next post doesn't have it capitalized, though. Which means there
is
an error between the two posts, because it's inconsistent in the manner she's using it. If she were using robot as a title then it should have carried through to the next post. (godshe'sgoingtokillmeforthis)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:34 am

Post by JaeReed »

It always boggles me how self voting is seen as a purely scummy move when the only time I've ever been driven to the stage of feeling like doing it has been as town, because I've been genuinely frustrated with people not listening to me.

When you've been beating your head against a brick wall all day to the point of self voting because no one is listening to you, it's generally a town move.
When you get scumread and jump to "well might as well lynch me now" rather than trying to work it out it's generally scum AtE.

Maybe it comes from knowing she's town but I feel like if I were in the game I'd see it as the former. Especially considering MoI had me at the stage where I just wanted to call for a lynch on me and refuse to claim to give a middle finger to whatever town thought I was scum for silly reasons.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:37 am

Post by JaeReed »

I didn't, because the one time I self voted as town I look back on now and cringe at the fact that I did it. But by god I wanted to.

But if camn thinks MoI is scum then she should never self on account of him. Because it's the kind of move that a hypothetical scum!MoI would delight in having caused.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:04 am

Post by JaeReed »

I have, but it was a newbie game :P

Dewy pushed on something as a slip from Impoetic, when it clearly wasn't. We lynched Dewy, Thor avoided the wagon like the plague, and we lynched Thor the next day due to his meta of never bussing. It was a sweep.

As far as town tearing itself apart with setup spec... That seems to be the new meta, honestly. People need to stop playing outspec the mod because they end up lynching PRs (sorry Uzi, my bad..but still...don't lie about your role as town :P) and then pointing fingers at each other for it instead of..y'know...scumhunting.

MoI has an ego this game and he really should have dropped it the moment Aristo flipped because IAI was posturing something fierce to vote me. I have no idea what he's trying to prove here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by JaeReed »

^ usually give 24 hours I think for a replacement to catch up?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

only if camn were the slot getting replaced ;p sadly, it's lld
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by JaeReed »

but yeah extra time not needed in the event of a hammer before replacement, but should freeze the deadline at start of night so it doesn't give away if the slot is town/scum/has night actions
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Sorry you got lynched camn. Your lynch was ass if it's any consolation.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Extension was needed with the replacement.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

But yeah shadow should have unvoted
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Secret win con was to get invited to the dead thread because that's where all the cool kids hang out these days ;)

I hope Dunn upgrades pk tonight.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

camn you'll probably get lynched for it or n1ed :c

also yeahhhh camn called this shit lol

Return to “Completed Game Topics”