Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 77, I Am Innocent wrote: Grey's vote was opportunistic.

Vote Grey
Speaking of voting, yours was hypocritical.

At four pages into a game, EVERY vote is opportunistic. Including yours.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Io »

In post 576, MiniDeathStar wrote:Io, ignoring that for now, what are your thoughts on the massive/Newman/Flub situation?
Well situation implies they are connected which they certainly aren't.

Newman's town but the scummiest of the group solely, not that he had other content, from the push that the only way Cloud could have been replaced is if he was Mafia hard bussing. His reason for the initial tunnel was also pretty trash with it just being that he claimed scum which no one should even take seriously. The other part of his scum read of Cloud that they were overly pushing the town slip was OK and a valid argument I think. The reason I think he's not scum pushing for 2 mislynches, as he's pushing to lynch both of you, is just because of how genuine he is in the push itself. He is stubborn, but not scum.

Flubber I just don't really know about to be honest. He shares no read with me, and was very quick to town read AJ who I think is scum. Leaning scum though which would make me think Massive is town because he's done a few quick jabs on him, 2 and the RVS.

Side note, I'm not even that confident you are town either. I'm getting the Aj & Culted scum team vibe with wither Mini or Flubber
Culted just really doesn't ever talk about AJ unless it was asking me to explain the AJ scum read, which Culted also said that other people asked so I don't see why Culted would have felt the need to talk about it. Then the only times he talked about you was at the very beginning asking for a read, something which I personally just notice a lot of scum do to partners they feel wont be too active or slightly scummy, then later on the talked about you and Flubber being TvT which is what is making me think one of you are scum. Culted is mostly a slight scum read for the lack of interactions with my stronger scum read and their overly nice behavior also just kind of feels disgenuine.
Honestly though I'm more confident that AJ and Culted are a scum team than you Mini. That's mostly because you're play style right now is basically mimicking how you played in 658, and it's not like I really disagree with you a ton. Though you and Culted do look pretty buddyey right now.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Io »

Pretty confident in Newman, Grey, and kai being town.
To lesser extent Shadow and Massive.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 598, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 597, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 287, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 286, Flubbernugget wrote:That being said (as I've highlighted already) Saj is doing very little
That's kind of part of his meta on Day 1.
I assume you mean his town meta? How is his scum meta different?

As of this post, my top 3 scum reads are Jin, IO, & Newman.
How did i get lumped in your scumreads? Is there reasoning?
Cause I'm a good scum hunter and you are apparently bad as scum.

In post 599, -Grey- wrote:
In post 286, Flubbernugget wrote:That being said (as I've highlighted already) Saj is doing very little

Why aren't you voting one of them, then?
Can I finish my catchup first? Make sure I still feel good about this list as I still have 12 pages to go.
In post 600, -Grey- wrote:
In post 77, I Am Innocent wrote: Grey's vote was opportunistic.

Vote Grey
Speaking of voting, yours was hypocritical.

At four pages into a game, EVERY vote is opportunistic. Including yours.
This post of mine was out there for five days, why are you just responding to it now?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 603, I Am Innocent wrote:This post of mine was out there for five days, why are you just responding to it now?
What do you expect that question to accomplish?

Do you think scum or town are more/less likely to miss a post?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Io wrote:
In post 576, MiniDeathStar wrote:Io, ignoring that for now, what are your thoughts on the massive/Newman/Flub situation?

Newman's town but the scummiest of the group solely, not that he had other content, from the push that the only way Cloud could have been replaced is if he was Mafia hard bussing. His reason for the initial tunnel was also pretty trash with it just being that he claimed scum which no one should even take seriously. The other part of his scum read of Cloud that they were overly pushing the town slip was OK and a valid argument I think. The reason I think he's not scum pushing for 2 mislynches, as he's pushing to lynch both of you, is just because of how genuine he is in the push itself. He is stubborn, but not scum.

Flubber I just don't really know about to be honest. He shares no read with me, and was very quick to town read AJ who I think is scum. Leaning scum though which would make me think Massive is town because he's done a few quick jabs on him, 2 and the RVS.

Side note, I'm not even that confident you are town either. I'm getting the Aj & Culted scum team vibe with wither Mini or Flubber
Culted just really doesn't ever talk about AJ unless it was asking me to explain the AJ scum read, which Culted also said that other people asked so I don't see why Culted would have felt the need to talk about it. Then the only times he talked about you was at the very beginning asking for a read, something which I personally just notice a lot of scum do to partners they feel wont be too active or slightly scummy, then later on the talked about you and Flubber being TvT which is what is making me think one of you are scum. Culted is mostly a slight scum read for the lack of interactions with my stronger scum read and their overly nice behavior also just kind of feels disgenuine.
Honestly though I'm more confident that AJ and Culted are a scum team than you Mini. That's mostly because you're play style right now is basically mimicking how you played in 658, and it's not like I really disagree with you a ton. Though you and Culted do look pretty buddyey right now.
And yet your strong scum read has no explanation backing it and you haven't addressed your own blunder (the 'time traveler' issue). Your entire scum/town read is based on an idea that I'm scum, who you've yet to give a reason for in 400 in-game posts. Now associative tells are cool and all but they require a flip, and you're so very far off base to begin with that you've drawn up three additional possible scum reads with no flip and no stated reason on why you think I'm scum. You've already called out an entire group to lynch through, day 1, no flips on 'associative tells'.

Also your post serves to have another contradiction. In the first line, you state Newman is the scummiest of the group, but town. Then you state Flubber is scum, who was part of the three in the first group. Actually through your entire post, you waffle on this scum/town read on Flubber. You don't have a definitive opinion on him, and basically go from town to scum in all the shades of the rainbow in one post.

Lastly, burden of proof's on you to EXPLAIN some of this. You've got some reads that are unpopular. Really, as I've stated, this starts with you explaining why I'm scum, and then showing interactions if associative tells are really your only shows altogether.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 604, -Grey- wrote:
In post 603, I Am Innocent wrote:This post of mine was out there for five days, why are you just responding to it now?

Do you think scum or town are more/less likely to miss a post?
I expect to try to find what your agenda is. Are you saying you missed a vote on you back on page 4? Then missed my name next to yours each vote count thereafter?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 606, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 604, -Grey- wrote:

Do you thinks scum or town are more/less likely to miss a post?
I expect to try to find what your agenda is. Are you saying you missed a vote on you back on page 4? Then missed my name next to yours each vote count thereafter?
Considering my lack of activity during those early days of the game, I can't believe you find that to be incomprehensible.

You're in my lynch pile along with Newman and Io.
---
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 603, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 598, Secret Agent Jin wrote:

How did i get lumped in your scumreads? Is there reasoning?
Cause I'm a good scum hunter and you are apparently bad as scum.
Can everybody take note of this when i flip Town? Lynch this with fire.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by Io »

In post 605, Aj The Epic wrote:
Io wrote:

And yet your strong scum read has no explanation backing it and you haven't addressed your own blunder (the 'time traveler' issue). Your entire scum/town read is based on an idea that I'm scum, who you've yet to give a reason for in 400 in-game posts. Now associative tells are cool and all but they require a flip, and you're so very far off base to begin with that you've drawn up three additional possible scum reads with no flip and no stated reason on why you think I'm scum. You've already called out an entire group to lynch through, day 1, no flips on 'associative tells'.

Also your post serves to have another contradiction. In the first line, you state Newman is the scummiest of the group, but town. Then you state Flubber is scum, who was part of the three in the first group. Actually through your entire post, you waffle on this scum/town read on Flubber. You don't have a definitive opinion on him, and basically go from town to scum in all the shades of the rainbow in one post.

Lastly, burden of proof's on you to EXPLAIN some of this. You've got some reads that are unpopular. Really, as I've stated, this starts with you explaining why I'm scum, and then showing interactions if associative tells are really your only shows altogether.
I don't even know how to break up that post so I'll just do it in points.
"Haven't addressed why you are scum" - You lack reading comprehensions skills.
"Time traveler" - are you like high and making up terms right now?
"no stated reason on why you think I'm scum." - 'cuz you don't actually read any of my posts for some reason.
"In the first line, you state Newman is the scummiest of the group, but town." - Literally not a contradiction, you read the first line then stopped. If you would have bothered to continue reading you would have seen the explanation as to why he is bad and why the only scummy thing he did was tunnel.
"You don't have a definitive opinion on him" - Slight scum
"Lastly, burden of proof's on you to EXPLAIN some of this." - Which I did.
'You've got some reads that are unpopular." - That's not a reason to scum read that's called actually bothering to look at someone without just sheeping the crowd.
"Really, as I've stated, this starts with you explaining why I'm scum" - I did and you chose to ignore them.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 609, Io wrote:"In the first line, you state Newman is the scummiest of the group, but town." - Literally not a contradiction, you read the first line then stopped. If you would have bothered to continue reading you would have seen the explanation as to why he is bad and why the only scummy thing he did was tunnel.
"You don't have a definitive opinion on him" - Slight scum
No no no. You don't get a clear on ANY of this shit for that garbage.

You state NEWMAN is the scummiest of them and THEN state Flubber is the most likely partner to a Culted/Aj scum team, which is CURRENTLY the only scum you're really entertaining.

Time traveling issue: You used a post of Kairal's to justify your reason for my vote that happened AFTER YOUR VOTE. The post simply DID NOT EXIST when you voted me and claimed Kairal had the reason for you. And you stated it IN THE VOTE POST so it's not a misread.

And no, you HAVEN'T addressed why I'm scum. I'm paying more attention to you than anyone else in the game right now, don't you pretend I'm not reading everything you say. You have NOT justified it and have ignored every query thus far. Point me to it then if I've missed it, you certainly have had the opportunity.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Gamma:
I will be V/LA until Wednesday the 14th. Travelling so I probably won't be able to access mafiascum at all.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Read through the first 5 pages. More later.
When is the deadline?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:07 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 612, Shadow_step wrote:Read through the first 5 pages. More later.
When is the deadline?
ISO the mod and scroll down to 297.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:09 am

Post by -Grey- »

Or post 6.

Whatever.
---
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:38 am

Post by massive »

In post 458, massive wrote:And I'm getting close to being replaced for playing against my wincon too and just saying I'm going to blank-vote for as long as I am in the game just to drive Kairal nuts.
So you didn't bother to go back and look at this and you continue to feed out the idea that any of this would actually be playing against my wincon. Good. Thanks. That definitely helps to shore up my opinion that you are nowhere near the obvtown that people want me to believe you are.

In fact, please go ahead and explain how me saying this would indicate that this:
In post 594, Kairal wrote: I mean it isn't game throwing because you're a scum player playing to your win con. But if you were town it would be game throwing.
What would be the difference in my threatened action of never explaining a vote, between town-massive and scum-massive? How exactly would that sentence be a scum indicator?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:25 am

Post by massive »

You know on second thought that might be a bit overaggressive. In any case, you need to re-assess me Kairal, and you need to let go of this "not explaining your vote is anti-town" stance because you're going to find a LOT of players who won't and who will further demand that you follow them based solely on their reputation. I'm voting who I think is scum. End of story.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:32 am

Post by massive »

In post 605, Aj The Epic wrote: Now associative tells are cool and all but they require a flip, and you're so very far off base to begin with that you've drawn up three additional possible scum reads with no flip and no stated reason on why you think I'm scum. You've already called out an entire group to lynch through, day 1, no flips on 'associative tells'.
HOLY CATS THE IRONY
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:30 am

Post by -Grey- »

I'm not seeing scum in massive.

Just clumsy town.

Can we lynch in {Newman, Io, IAI} please?
---
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Vote Count 1.09

1 - Io: Dierfire
0 - Dierfire:
3 - HellloooNewman: culted, -Grey-, Aj The Epic
3 - MiniDeathStar: Shadow_Step, massive, HellloooNewman
0 - Kairal:
0 - Flubbernugget:
0 - I Am Innocent:
0 - Secret Agent Jin:
0 - Shadow_Step:
1 - -Grey-: I Am Innocent
0 - culted:
4 - massive: Flubbernugget, MiniDeathStar, Secret Agent Jin, Kairal
1 - Aj The Epic: Io
0 -No Lynch:
Not voting:
culted FoSes Io, Dierfire, HellloooNewman, MiniDeathStar, Kairal, Flubbernugget, I am Innocent, Secret Agent Jin, Shadow_Step, -Grey-, massive, and Aj The Epic
MiniDeathStar FoSes Flubbernugget, Io, massive, and HellloooNewman
With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is (expired on 2016-12-19 23:30:00)
MiniDeathStar is V/LA until 12/14/2016

<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:12 am

Post by massive »

In post 618, -Grey- wrote: Just clumsy town.
Hey I never promised you a ballet.

I'm not seeing Newman (you can probably guess why) and not crazy about your company on that wagon. Talk to me about I Am Innocent? What has you putting him into the scum pile?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:15 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 620, massive wrote:

I'm not seeing Newman (you can probably guess why) and not crazy about your company on that wagon. Talk to me about I Am Innocent? What has you putting him into the scum pile?
His attempt to push me with setup questions that don't come from a town mindset.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:17 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 620, massive wrote:

I'm fine with my company on Newman. If we're judging wagons by the players on them, I'd be voting for you.
---
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Io »

If someone had multiple posts explaining a scum read then the fact I pulled up the wrong one on accident is not that big of a deal. I just saw that post in the ISO and figured that was probably what you were asking for as it was backing up my point, I still went in and explained why you were scum from that post. I'm not going to go out of my way to look at times of posts.

You are still seriously not getting the Newman read at all. Scummy and scum are 2 very different things. Believe it or not, but town do for a fact do scummy things without noticing. The fact is while the action of tunneling is scummy the rational provided by Newman is clearly town driven.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 565, MiniDeathStar wrote:I agree with Kairal actually (in that massive has been scummier so far). I just can't tell if Newman is town-paranoid about me, or scum-paranoid about me, or legitimately believes I'm scum but can't build an actual case.
Scum can't be paranoid, they have to fake it which is what Newman is doing.
---

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”