Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:49 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 493, massive wrote:I just don't see how MDS is still running this town.
Probably because I'm actually explaining stuff while you're sticking to "omg wtf" lines like this?
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:51 am

Post by -Grey- »

omg wtf
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:51 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

^Grey conf scum. ;)
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:53 am

Post by -Grey- »

omg wtf
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 498, MiniDeathStar wrote:You voted him during the RVS with no bloody evidence and you still credit yourself with "starting his wagon".

Like, it's not like I even care who started the wagon. It just boggles me why you keep bringing it up, as if you're trying to squeeze out some town credit in case he flips scum.

Is it because you *know* he is scum?
Yes, I was making the first accusations on him. You're accusing me of not scumhunting when I began voting him for the same reason you did later

Also, you blatantly lied. And it shows that you thought you would get away with it because you're AGAIN trying to handwave when I began to have an actual scumread on massive.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 499, -Grey- wrote:
In post 494, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 135, Flubbernugget wrote:Massive, I would like your read on cloudkicker. I see your as not reading them as town, yet your votes for someone else for *reasons*

And my vote is staying on you.
look at how random my vote is everyone

LOOK AT IT
TBF, your push is a softball that could have easily been defended by pointing out how scum is more likely to be concerned about appearances than town.

It's not like you caught him with a smoking gun.
tbf nobody has a smoking gun on page 6
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:01 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 504, Flubbernugget wrote:Yes, I was making the first accusations on him. You're accusing me of not scumhunting when I began voting him for the same reason you did later

Also, you blatantly lied. And it shows that you thought you would get away with it because you're AGAIN trying to handwave when I began to have an actual scumread on massive.
Tbh you have a point. You *were* scumhunting, lackluster as it was. It's just, the fact all your posts look pretty much the same, and the fact you never actually gave reads or overarching analysis on anybody, makes it very difficult to see the actual scumhunting from you.

But yeah, your defence makes more sense now.
UnFOS: Flubbernugget
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:05 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 505, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 499, -Grey- wrote:
In post 494, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 135, Flubbernugget wrote:Massive, I would like your read on cloudkicker. I see your as not reading them as town, yet your votes for someone else for *reasons*

And my vote is staying on you.
look at how random my vote is everyone

LOOK AT IT
TBF, your push is a softball that could have easily been defended by pointing out how scum is more likely to be concerned about appearances than town.

It's not like you caught him with a smoking gun.
tbf nobody has a smoking gun on page 6
Yeah but what you're glossing over is the fact that it could easily have been a distancing vote.

I'm not as forgiving as MDS.
---
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

Well its blatantly obvious to me who scum is, ill give you a hint, its flubber. He doesnt take much interest in the game until he feels he can strike at an opportune time and argue his way into getting a player lynched. He also, like Massive, doesnt really explain much. He also is just pointing fingers at MDS and pushing the points she is making aside. Its sort of like when you argue with your parents and they say "That doesnt matter, listen to me, i am the parent" he is just deflecting what she says with minimal effort.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

I was typing when he posted his last few posts that defend himself a little more, it all looks very suspect to me still but not vote warranting.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:09 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Well, I was accusing him of not scumhunting and he showed me evidence. I know that it could have been a distancing vote but it *could* have been scumhunting, too. I can't prove it either way until massive flips.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:16 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 510, MiniDeathStar wrote:Well, I was accusing him of not scumhunting and he showed me evidence. I know that it could have been a distancing vote but it *could* have been scumhunting, too. I can't prove it either way until massive flips.
What would massive's alignment tell you about Flubber?
---
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:20 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

If massive is mafia, Flubber could be a partner. Otherwise, not sure. I don't think he looked like an easily mislynchable low-hanging fruit at that time.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:21 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I also kind of need to see what effort Flub would put into sorting the rest of the village.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Kairal »

Unfortunately I don't think a massive flip will tell us about flubber specifically. Flubber's vote early is not hard enough to be clear evidence he's town but also not quite soft enough to be sure he's scum. It really could go either way.
That said I don't think he's particularly scummy at the moment. Right now massive,io, shadow, Newman and IamI all take priority for me. Massive, Io and Shadow are quite scummy whilst I have far less of a handle on Newman and IamI then I'd like.

Ideally I'd like to go into day 2 having some idea where everyone stands on the person being lynched.

In other words if you haven't provided a read on massive I'd really like to see one before we proceed to lynching him.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Kairal »

Hmm actually I disagree (with my own post). Thinking about it more Flubber had a lot of chances to move that RVS vote. If massive is mafia I would be more inclined to read Flubber as town. Not conclusively or anything but it'd buy him a townlean at least.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:29 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Kairal, remember Börk Börk.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Kairal »

Thus town lean and not town conf :p
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:34 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

The reason why I'm iffy on it is because Flub could have quoted a number of other posts as evidence for his scumhunting, but he was specifically anchored on that *one* post and brought it up several times. It kind of looks like he wants bussing to pay off, if he's indeed bussing.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Kairal »

Besides Bork's ruthless bussing actually lost her the game. If Flubber was doing the same thing a) He'd be going at massive a lot harder and b) he'd lead us to more scum tomorrow. That game is actually a very clear demonstration to me that scum cannot win by playing like town the whole game. At some point they need to actually be doing things in the day phase that favour scum (i.e directing suspicion towards town and away from scum). Otherwise they run the risk of being found mechanically.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Kairal »

In post 518, MiniDeathStar wrote:The reason why I'm iffy on it is because Flub could have quoted a number of other posts as evidence for his scumhunting, but he was specifically anchored on that *one* post and brought it up several times. It kind of looks like he wants bussing to pay off, if he's indeed bussing.
It's possible. In another town I'd probably be very worried about it. However I have literally 3 people who are scummier and 2 who are totally inactive. That puts flubber way down at number 6 personally and therefore I just can't see my way towards lynching or voting him day 1. We'll see how he looks by the end of Day 2 I guess
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:43 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Yeah, you're right, I'm definitely not hanging Flub-nub today... as my UnFOS should have shown. ;)
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:45 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Wait, did I say hanging? I totally meant voting off the island.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Kairal »

Kids are watching this Mini! We can't have those kind of flubs. *Turns to Camera* Anyone who gets the highest votes is just going home kids, so you don't you worry!
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Kairal »

Anyway seems like we're generally in agreement then. Oh except you seem pretty sure that Cloud/Shadow is town. I am definitely not :p

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”