Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 346, MiniDeathStar wrote:If I were scum with CK right now, I'd be asking Gamma for a role redistribution.

P. Edit: OMG HI SHADOW ♥
Yo MDS!
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Shadow_step »

*insert joke vote and joke here*
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:56 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

@Grey:
Trust me, I'm not scum and scum would kill me sooner than later. I'm a terrible choice for today's lynch.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:57 am

Post by massive »

In post 343, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 337, massive wrote:I find it really humorous how many people are like "Kairal's behavior is so obvtown!" because all it reads to me is newbscum. Like, his partners are cringing in their heads thinking how they can ditch him. Kairal's "moving on" in 66 didn't make sense to me either. His explanation post is 119 which is after 99, and I didn't get to thinking about it until overnight. That whole time, though, I'm still thinking newbscum.
I am not remotely surprised that my scumspect is trying to cast doubt on what's becoming a universal town read.

The best part is Kairal's partners wondering how to ditch him when he's being townread by half the village.
Horsepucky, and you know it. I was asked a question about PAGE 2. I answer a question about PAGE 2. I have said at least once that my opinion of Kairal has changed. And yet you still want to front it as (a) Kairal is a universal town read and (b) me doing something sinister about it.

And yeah, the lady doth protest too much.

VOTE: MiniDeathStar
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:00 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Couldn't be more transparent, could you massive.

UNVOTE: Io
VOTE: massive
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:05 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Grey seems really upset about losing an ML.
Show

-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:06 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 354, MiniDeathStar wrote:Couldn't be more transparent, could you massive.

UNVOTE: Io
I actually agree with you.

“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:08 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 355, Shadow_step wrote:Grey seems really upset about losing an ML.
You make no sense. Nothing that has happened lately is indicative that AJ would be a mislynch.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm talking about my slot.
Show

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:16 am

Post by massive »

Grey: Since you were pushing the "both town or both scum" idea, please explain to me what changed between your vote on MDS and your jump to me.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:17 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 358, Shadow_step wrote:I'm talking about my slot.
I wasn't even voting you're slot, so you're still not making sense.
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:20 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 359, massive wrote:Grey: Since you were pushing the "both town or both scum" idea, please explain to me what changed between your vote on MDS and your jump to me.
I was wondering who'd jump on an excuse to wagon obvtown.

MDS and CK are both town. The moonlogic push was just me fishing.
---
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:32 am

Post by massive »

There's no way you can actually read MDS as town.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:37 am

Post by massive »

Yeah, I'm not seeing it. In fact I've already stated how the early Cloudkicker-MDS interaction could have been scum/scum so her protests to not read her as sharing an alignment with CK and requesting the town to stop investigating it at all read as scum who had finally gotten over the early interaction and was making progress establishing herself on her own.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:44 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

So humour me, what's going to happen if I flip town and CK has been scum the whole time but everyone is considering him clear for some arcane reason? That's game over.

I appreaciate how you doubled down on it though.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:26 am

Post by massive »

You'd have to start with explaining how scum-CK voting town-MDS is playing against his wincon.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:19 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

No, I don't. Gamma already explained what he called CK playing against his wincon.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Io »

In post 300, culted wrote:What's town about jin?
I didn't say I was town reading him.
The votes on him were just seemingly out of nowhere and he's just commonly mislynched. I guess you could have seen that as town reading since you can't mislynch scum, but I was saying he's just an easy wagon to push for scum and he hadn't really been posting scummy material.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Io »

Didn't even see the other 2 pages.
While the argument from Grey is a bit of a stretch and heavily relies on Shadow being scum I think he is town from that. The structure of his points doesn't really ping me as trying to make a quick push and if anything if he were scum I don't see why he would have waited until after Cloud replaces to make that kind of a push. It's town orientated.
Mini is also probably town from the way she handled the vote on her and opposition to the Cloud accusation was reasonable.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Io »

What am I talking about? My head hurts a lot I blanked out and thought Grey was accusing Gamma of being scum for some reason.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:39 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 369, Io wrote:What am I talking about? My head hurts a lot I blanked out and thought Grey was accusing Gamma of being scum for some reason.
:lol:

Poor Io.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

This is what i got from the catch up. Grey is stupidly arguing with the mod about a decision he made which i aupport. Gamma felt he needed to force replace Clous and he did, end of story, move on. Shadow replaced Cloud and i am happy because Shadow is a good player and i like having him around.

Having gotten the non-important game things out of the way i can turn to the game now. I agee with Grey and MDS, whatever Massive is attempting is horrible. His posts seem weird and somehow faux-biased° yet i dont know where his faux-bias is coming from or why he is so biased towards MDS.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Massive

° I use faux-bias but the word doesnt describe how i feel. Massive is pushing and voting weirdly yet i still dont understand any of his reasons or his posts. It all seems like fake/made up pushes and posts, like he is trying too hard to pull things from where they are not.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:31 am

Post by massive »

Jin:
If you don't understand my reasons for votes, how can you call them "faux-biased"?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 372, massive wrote:
Jin:
If you don't understand my reasons for votes, how can you call them "faux-biased"?
I described it wasnt exactly the word i was looking for. It seems like you are making something out of nothing in order to justify your votes.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:41 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 371, Secret Agent Jin wrote:i dont know where his faux-bias is coming from or why he is so biased towards MDS
I have a very simple explanation: he's mafia.

He screwed up with that opportunistic vote-hop, then tried to double down on the faulty logic when Grey revealed he had been baiting him. He never expected Grey to take my side and it took him by surprise.

I'm going to repeat this: nobody has confirmed that CK and I share alignment. Do not assume he's conftown when I die as town, or assume I'm conftown or confscum if he dies as town/scum. Like, pretty please.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”