Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay, looks like things are finally aligning so we can finally have a united push on SOMEONE.
VOTE: fitz
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Seems more important to determine who we're lynching in the limited amount of time we have left; mass claim adds in unnecessary complication to the day.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nacho that was sarcastic. I was not and am not advocating for mass claim. :facepalm:

Gamma or Creeps is my preference in that order.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 999, MathBlade wrote:When you don't believe someone you state it and/or vote it. Not try to organize a streaking party.

Hey I don't believe Gamma is town. Can we mass claim? (The last sentence is sarcastic I am a lover of pants)
I was already voting it dummy
Also I legit cannot trust a solo mason claim after kraska fakeclaimed masons as town with a scum one time, I need proof it is real.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

That's silly.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1003, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 999, MathBlade wrote:When you don't believe someone you state it and/or vote it. Not try to organize a streaking party.

Hey I don't believe Gamma is town. Can we mass claim? (The last sentence is sarcastic I am a lover of pants)
Also I legit cannot trust a solo mason claim after kraska fakeclaimed masons as town with a scum one time, I need proof it is real.
Then you state that disbelief and question it. Vote it. Poke it with questions of unusual size. If someone is dumb enough to fake claim masons in a normal setup they would be caught with other power or other analysis. There is no reason you should depants masons ever.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1005, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1003, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Then you state that disbelief and question it. Vote it. Poke it with questions of unusual size. If someone is dumb enough to fake claim masons in a normal setup they would be caught with other power or other analysis. There is no reason you should depants masons ever.
Okay, this feels like rational talk. Where was this version of MathBlade earlier?
<Embrace The Void>

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 870, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hello scum!
better than being the second most unactive "confirmed" town that looks scummy
In post 938, Nachomamma8 wrote:Thanks for the extension Dier!

Vote: havingfitz
give me your infinite wisdom nacho
In post 948, Gamma Emerald wrote:1) Creeps distrust of the masons seems scummy, and if he lives to LyLo, based on his current behavior, he's a definite liability
even tho i don't want you to switch off your scumbud, these reasons aren't great - why can't someone be skeptical of something that's not confirmed?

doesn't fitz do /literally/ the same thing?
In post 982, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 980, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 977, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 974, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 972, Gamma Emerald wrote:You don't reread and have your reads end up LESS DEVELOPED.
You don't think that it's possible for people to lose confidence over time?
Or are you making a different point with this?
Before they had a me-Creeps-joshz scumteam
After, it was "idek everyone else, gamma is teh scumz"
So why is that reason to lynch Creeps and not Mathblade?
It felt like he was backing off his buddy
Now that you point it out, what I did is actually rather bad. I'm voting the wrong side of the association.
VOTE: MathBlade
can you like not vote someone alone at this point
In post 984, Nachomamma8 wrote:Hikari's approach to Eric in 190 is interesting; identifying that he is town is good but expected. I'm not sure what to make over his "I'm not sure if he's scum or not" type posts.
v confused on what you mean on the last part

i can switch onto fitz tbh - i haven't really enjoyed his recent responses, although i also know that i have not commented on them, really not willing to do it atm but moreso if needed
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 190, Hiraki wrote:i'm here to catch scum, i can't tell if eric is yet tho
Hikari, this is the part of the post that I'm talking about. You seemed like you had a pretty decent townread on him early and then it fizzled out into this; your read solidified later, so this isn't something that I really care about.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Same person. Sometimes I just make mistakes and fess up to them. I just get inexplicably scumread as town. It is a thing. I am working on finding out why.

Still think you are scum.

Oh and saying you pushed for a claim then you would have still pushed even after since in your scenarios kraska claimed masons with scum. So a claim helps you out none in sorting it and you then get onto Creeps for having distrust?

Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall of how obv scum you are.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1009, MathBlade wrote:Same person. Sometimes I just make mistakes and fess up to them. I just get inexplicably scumread as town. It is a thing. I am working on finding out why.

Still think you are scum.

Oh and saying you pushed for a claim then you would have still pushed even after since in your scenarios kraska claimed masons with scum. So a claim helps you out none in sorting it and you then get onto Creeps for having distrust?

Excuse me while I go bang my head against the wall of how obv scum you are.
Yeah I do realize it sounds similar I actually do think, but when kraska fakeclaimed it was like "well that explains shit" then Nero was like "WTF are you talking about kraska we're not masons" and I was like "scuuummzz!"
So this time, LUV claims at L-2, which was strange, and he claims masons on top of that. So I want to verify this so we don't have the same "WTF are you talking about" moment
But Creeps is like "you're pretty much confirmed but I STILL DON'T TRUST YOU". After Misa confirmed I was satisfied.
<Embrace The Void>

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Noone defends someone unless he has some good posts spot on.
I think that this is a fairly poor generalization; it isn't really unheard of or uncommon for people to townread other people on Day 1.
In post 383, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Actually Now i feel TwoFace and Eric both are town. I mis-interpreted few things, i guess.

My Current sus list:
Creeps
Gamma

Others are null for now.
I think that pushing a player and then backing off suddenly in the way that Deer did is an odd move. As scum, I can see him doing so if he worried that he was getting in trouble and isn't a very strong player, whereas if town I can see him realizing the push was silly and then backing off. I'm not sure which I think is more likely quite yet, but, for me, it's pretty hard to believe that Deer went from "OMGUS is a scumtell where I come from" to "TwoFace is town!" within the course of a minute.

Creeps in 401 makes another odd, weird vote, but showing up in 411 to tell Gamma that it's okay to scumread him seems pretty weird from a scum perspective.
In post 413, Aristophanes wrote:Who's up for a Fitz lynch today?
His arguments against people are horrendous, and I know he's better than that. I mean like "You voted a Mason before they claimed! You must be scum!" doesn't even make any fucking sense! :lol:

VOTE: Fitz
Interested in why you moved from here to Creeps; would you be willing to move back?
In post 425, FrankJaeger wrote:Hey guys,
Im back. Going to read everything tonight.
This is also a slot that can die whenever; I feel like a majority of what I've read from it is "hey guys, I'll be back later! ;D".

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1010, Gamma Emerald wrote:But Creeps is like "you're pretty much confirmed but I STILL DON'T TRUST YOU".
Creeps is a new player. That meshes pretty well with his playstyle in general.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am coming back to this game tomorrow. Gut says Gamma scum. Brain says it liked Gamma's answer.

Need to determine if I am unable to digest bullshit or if my brain accurately determined if that is food for thought.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ending off for tonight.

For now, reads:

TOWN:
LUV
Josh
Aristophanes
Mathblade

TwoFace
Gamma Emerald

Hikari
Creeps

Frank

Vedith
Deer
Fitz

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Aristophanes's play this game seems like night and day compared with his scum game. I thought that Eric looked incredibly obvious town from the slip to his responses when he started getting pressured. I think that Mathblade looks pretty good and I thought her predecessor looked pretty good although I suppose I should move her down to the next column. TwoFace and Gamma both seem pretty talkative and productive which equals townreads but I haven't really found any smoking guns to prove their towniness. Creeps has some weird votes but there are a couple posts I think look pretty good, Hikari seems fine but is a competent scum player so am hoping for something more definite before moving him up.

Frank hasn't yet done shit but promise to catch up and fail to deliver. It's not very difficult to imagine him as scum.

I thought that House's early pushes looked fake as hell and Vedith has not yet erased that suspicion.

Deer going from scumreading TF to townreading him within the course of a minute seem awkward and unrealistic.

Fitz's pushes this game have been oddly weak and I haven't read a post from him yet that feels like it has any good energy in it at all.

Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 1.22

Creeps20 (4): ScumDeersAreVeryTasty, Hiraki, Aristophanes, FrankJaeger
Gamma Emerald (3): havingfitz, MathBlade, Vedith
MathBlade (2): Creeps20, TwoFace
havingfitz (2): Nachomamma8, Gamma Emerald
Hiraki (1): Lil Uzi Vert
Vedith (1): Joshz

No Vote (0):

With 13 players living, 7 votes are required to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-12-08 16:30:00)

NOTES

Gamma Emerald V/LA until 16 December (normal activity/prod requirements will apply)
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty V/LA until 9 December
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1008, Nachomamma8 wrote:You seemed like you had a pretty decent townread on him early and then it fizzled out into this
it didn't fizzle out into that, that's post 190 - fair point if this was post 200 or 300 tho (its not)
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:24 am

Post by TwoFace »

VOTE: fitz
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:44 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Reading up through 39 gamma is def suspect. His reads are wishy washy. Fence sitting. Could just be wary town.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1017, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1008, Nachomamma8 wrote:You seemed like you had a pretty decent townread on him early and then it fizzled out into this
it didn't fizzle out into that, that's post 190 - fair point if this was post 200 or 300 tho (its not)
Why did you go from unsure on Eric to him being town?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1019, FrankJaeger wrote:Reading up through 39 gamma is def suspect. His reads are wishy washy. Fence sitting. Could just be wary town.
Why does creep look scummy? What is your read on fitz?

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:08 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1019, FrankJaeger wrote:Reading up through 39 gamma is def suspect. His reads are wishy washy. Fence sitting. Could just be wary town.
i wish you would post more content. Like explain stuff, provide quotes or something. you are doing the very minimum and if you're town you aren't helping anyone.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 928, Nachomamma8 wrote:And is that the crux of your case against him?
My case was before his pushes on Creeps to claim so no. Convincing/forcing LUV to out you was however a factor in suspecting him.
In post 934, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why didn't you comment on the possibility of me pushing a lynch through on you?
I wasn't of the impression you'd read through yet. If you have read up and still suspect me I can only hope to dissuade you and that enough town disagrees.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

Fitz' original add on gamma wasn't that great. Mostly non AI stuff like the rest of his scum reads.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”