Mini Normal 1861: Musical Mafia (TOWN WIN)

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 145, Kairal wrote:
In post 142, Flubbernugget wrote:Honestly if cloud flipped scum I could see his read on you making sense
By 'his' in this post you mean Grey's read that AJ is scum partner? That seems to be the case but you could also be referring to a cloud read on AJ I'm not seeing.
Hes talking about jin's read on me, saying that my play is too obnoxious to be mafia, but i am mafia for it because im too obnoxious to be mafia super wifom 360 no scope
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 140, Kairal wrote:Jin that's perfectly fair reasoning. It's not what I'm asking though. I (completely wrongly) suggested that maybe Cloud had scumslipped by revealing there were 4 scum in the game. 4 people commented on that. Mini, Io and Culted all said it was dumb and clearly didn't make sense (which it turns out, it doesn't). You played along with it. Why?
I dont think i quite understand what i played along with. I will happily answer your question if you elaborate on what you mean by play along.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Kairal »

In post 25, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 23, Kairal wrote:
In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

VOTE: Io

hello old neighbor
I assume Cloudkicker's d9 thing is just part of 'deliberately looking scummy'. Or is it a genuine slip? Would we typically expect 4 scum in this game size?
That is a bit weird that 9 numbers would be used instead of 12 or 13. I am interested to see Cloud's response.
In post 28, Secret Agent Jin wrote:MDS, what do you think of the D9 roll instead of D12 or 13?
In these posts rather than pointing out that what I've said doesn't make any sense you instead appear to agree with me. The first one could just be reasonably looking to get more content out of Cloud. The second one addressed to Mini seems to be an invitation for her to run with the idea that the D9 is a scum slip. Something which I've been informed by no fewer than 3 other players definitely could not be the case. I'm not sure why you did not correct me on this and instead appeared to agree with me.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by culted »

Psst, guys, jin doesn't want to address the pressure on him until there's an 'actual wagon'.

Who's down to figure out how many votes jin thinks a wagon is?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 91, CloudKicker wrote:Another read you guys wont buy but ill out it anyway, if flub is mefia he scumsliped cleared me there.
In post 114, CloudKicker wrote:Its not bad play, i thought mafiascum player would be better than the average joe on epicmafia, apprently not so much. Everyone is so preoccupied about mafia faking slips and such, town does slips much more often than scum does, now disregarding that.
Lol.
In post 128, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: IO
Well that's a terrible vote.

Tbh actually I'm starting to think CloudKiddo is more like Cerberus. Scummy af and stuck in his own little universe, but probably town.
Still, make sure to lynch him if he gets tracked to nobody. ;)

In post 94, massive wrote:If you legitimately believe Cloudkicker is scum as you say, why would you be actively against people sheeping you? You do this more than just here.
Because last game people sheeped me and I was voting town 50% of the time. We're a majority for a reason, everyone should be contributing to the discussion, not blindly following the village elder.
In post 95, massive wrote:Oops forgot my random not-actually-random vote!

VOTE: Kairal
And just like that, massive starts slowly oozing down towards the scumpile.

@culted:
Jin is known to say weird and scummy stuff. I wouldn't read too deep into it.

Other general reads:
Kairal is obvtown. Culted looks town. Grey looks town. AJ unsure, but I doubt he actually scumslipped with 'confbias'. I'll be watching that duel and see if it looks town-on-town or town-on-scum. Everyone else is pretty much null.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Yup, not pushing that wagon for now. VOTE: massive
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by culted »

Where is your sense of adventure, a world where people can just do scummy stuff all the time without getting pressure for it, is a world where I can't lynch scum. : p

Have you seen anything indicative of town jin if we must meta?

Why's massive scum?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

His questions felt pointless, and that vote on Kairal was super bad.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:21 pm

In post 152, Kairal wrote:
In post 25, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 23, Kairal wrote:
In post 16, CloudKicker wrote:Lets start off by being a bit scummy or i wont get pushed by scum

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

VOTE: Io

hello old neighbor
I assume Cloudkicker's d9 thing is just part of 'deliberately looking scummy'. Or is it a genuine slip? Would we typically expect 4 scum in this game size?
That is a bit weird that 9 numbers would be used instead of 12 or 13. I am interested to see Cloud's response.
In post 28, Secret Agent Jin wrote:MDS, what do you think of the D9 roll instead of D12 or 13?
In these posts rather than pointing out that what I've said doesn't make any sense you instead appear to agree with me. The first one could just be reasonably looking to get more content out of Cloud. The second one addressed to Mini seems to be an invitation for her to run with the idea that the D9 is a scum slip. Something which I've been informed by no fewer than 3 other players definitely could not be the case. I'm not sure why you did not correct me on this and instead appeared to agree with me.
After the fact CK said that he thought the game was a micro with 9 players which is a very understandably reason that he used the D9 so that first quote you presented is null. The second post you have there is aimed at MDS because she is the one that i am more comfortable addressing and talking with in this game. I addressed it towards her because i genuinely wanted her outlook on the situation. I have sense dropped the idea that the D9 situation meant anything, it is a mistake that CK made and he has addressed that. I really dont know what you wanted me to correct you on. If you drop a bag and dont notice it do you want 4 people pointing at it and telling you that you dropped it? No, 1 or 2 people will do. I didnt point out that the die situation wasnt a scumslip, i just dropped it and moved on.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Oh, sorry, totally forgot about Jin. Nope, not seeing town!Jin yet. He's pretty difficult to read at a first glance though.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:33 pm

In post 153, culted wrote:Psst, guys, jin doesn't want to address the pressure on him until there's an 'actual wagon'.

Psst, culted, i am not worried about 2 votes, its not near a wagon. If i freaked out every time i got 2 votes then i would be defensive posting all game.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:16 am

Post by culted »

I'm not saying that you should flail all over the thread, but to engage people who're taking issue with your thought processes instead of pretending that they aren't there, then possibly make us aware of how you're reading these things.

Have any questions for me jin?
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:21 am

Post by culted »

In post 157, MiniDeathStar wrote:His questions felt pointless, and that vote on Kairal was super bad.
That's fair, 99 is pretty bad as well like you always see scum trying to push people while simultaneously impressing how they should be reading someone else.
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Kairal »

I see. So you simply didn't want to embarrass me Jin? Thanks I appreciate that.

Anyway I'm satisfied with that for now
UNVOTE: SecretAgentJin
Kairal
Kairal
Goon
Kairal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Kairal »

Alright. Elhabe I'd like to hear a bit more from you. Only one post so far. What are your thoughts on... AJ and Grey?

VOTE: Elhabe21
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:12 am

In post 161, culted wrote:I'm not saying that you should flail all over the thread, but to engage people who're taking issue with your thought processes instead of pretending that they aren't there, then possibly make us aware of how you're reading these things.

If i have something that i want a fresh outlook on i will make sure to point my question to you.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Io »

Just kind of sat at my computer doign things for 30 minutes then suddenly realized I was forgetting something. So. Here I am.
In post 101, Elhabe21 wrote:A little new at this but
VOTE: CloudKicker
Cuz you're standing out more than others
I want to kill you just for that logic.

OK caught up.
Firstly wanted to address the since I disagree with that entirely. I get the vibe from Cloud that they are trying to convince people they are town from the town slip, but Cloud's logic as to why it's a town slip is pretty shaky yes town slip quite a lot, but really thinking there is 9 players isn't much of a slip if anything it's just you didn't read. Kai also mentioned Town are usually in a panic under pressure but I think that's more a personal thing, I for one always try to remain calm even if it's frustrating being ignored.

VOTE: AJ

I'm going to have to agree with Kai after reading their accusation.
I don't really agree with the SAJ wagon in general after hosting a game with him, he mostly just feels like a fairly easy mislynch to push.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 142, Flubbernugget wrote:Honestly if cloud flipped scum I could see his read on you making sense
By 'his' in this post you mean Grey's read that AJ is scum partner? That seems to be the case but you could also be referring to a cloud read on AJ I'm not seeing.
Your first sentence clarifies my point. I don't understand your second one.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 150, CloudKicker wrote:
Hes talking about jin's read on me, saying that my play is too obnoxious to be mafia, but i am mafia for it because im too obnoxious to be mafia super wifom 360 no scope
Refer to the post above.

If you were to flip scum, that would implicate Aj by Grey's reasoning.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Though honestly this is a pretty moot point to be talking about
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 153, culted wrote:Psst, guys, jin doesn't want to address the pressure on him until there's an 'actual wagon'.

It sounded more to me like he didn't see any pressure, or at the very least, didn't want us to think he saw pressure.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:31 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I'm happy leaving CloudKirby live for today.

massive has to get off the island though.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 161, culted wrote:I'm not saying that you should flail all over the thread, but to engage people who're taking issue with your thought processes instead of pretending that they aren't there, then possibly make us aware of how you're reading these things.

It sounds like you're obtusely encouraging jin to flail over the thread in this post

With current site meta your best bet really is to ignore scum reads on you unless there's something off on a really fundamental level
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 157, MiniDeathStar wrote:His questions felt pointless, and that vote on Kairal was super bad.
You seem to be sheep voting with me which is pretty interesting after your 154 about sheeping
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:39 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I'm sheep voting with you? I had no idea. My read on massive was utterly independent of yours.

Oh wait, you don't even have a read. Just an RVS vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”