Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I wouldn't really hold it against him tbh
He's a House alt, and House has a distinct aggressive style
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 1.21

Creeps20 (5): ScumDeersAreVeryTasty, Hiraki, Aristophanes, FrankJaeger, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (3): havingfitz, MathBlade, Vedith
Hiraki (2): Lil Uzi Vert, Nachomamma8
MathBlade (2): Creeps20, TwoFace
Vedith (1): Joshz

No Vote (0):

With 13 players living, 7 votes are required to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-12-08 16:30:00)

NOTES

Deadline extended a further 24 hours at this time
Gamma Emerald V/LA until 16 December (normal activity/prod requirements will apply)
Aristophanes V/LA until 6 December
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty V/LA until 9 December
Last edited by Dierfire on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 922, Joshz wrote:
In post 909, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 908, Gamma Emerald wrote:He wants an Io-slot lynch iirc
And yet he's the lone vote on Vedith?
i have a very, very strong scum read on twiszted, and vedith hasnt exactly been a super strong townie. i encourage you to read through twiszted's content itt, its awful.
We have under a day to reach majority and get a lynch. What makes you think that people are going to see the light on Vedith and suddenly vote him out if you're not going to put in the work to get it done? Who else would you vote as a compromise?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 924, havingfitz wrote:
In post 918, Nachomamma8 wrote:By "throughout the day", do you mean "that one time when there were three days of deadline left"? Or do you have examples that you didn't quote?
The first example I gave was from 2 weeks ago. It's appeared to be a recurring theme. Those three examples are it. Along with his advice to not claim unless at L-1.
And is that the crux of your case against him?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 925, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wouldn't really hold it against him tbh
TwoFace?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 929, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 925, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wouldn't really hold it against him tbh
TwoFace?
TwiszTed
Reason he got replaced was that the dude got caught as House's alt when House is currently banned
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Makes sense.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Fitz, where did you go?

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 920, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 919, TwoFace wrote:I'm all out of energy at this point. Between stupid townies and a pair of useless masons my patience is gone with this game.
Hi, I'm new blood. I will not be a useless mason. If you're giving up and turning in because you can't hold on and produce for another day, then you're just as much a part of the problem at the people you're currently frustrated at because you're burying your head in the sand when an opportunity to change the gamestate has finally presented itself.
Hi you replaced in and proceeded to do nothing until right now.

I've made many posts why fitz is scum. I have no desire or time to repost it. I'm sorry but that doesn't make me part of the problem because Ive done my job already.

You want to know why I think fitz is scum? Go fucking read the game. You don't want to, then YOU are part of the fucking problem.

I'm sick and tired of replacements replacing in and not doing shit. It happens way too much. If you don't want to read, don't replace in.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why didn't you comment on the possibility of me pushing a lynch through on you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 933, TwoFace wrote:
In post 920, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 919, TwoFace wrote:I'm all out of energy at this point. Between stupid townies and a pair of useless masons my patience is gone with this game.
Hi, I'm new blood. I will not be a useless mason. If you're giving up and turning in because you can't hold on and produce for another day, then you're just as much a part of the problem at the people you're currently frustrated at because you're burying your head in the sand when an opportunity to change the gamestate has finally presented itself.
Hi you replaced in and proceeded to do nothing until right now.

I've made many posts why fitz is scum. I have no desire or time to repost it. I'm sorry but that doesn't make me part of the problem because Ive done my job already.

You want to know why I think fitz is scum? Go fucking read the game. You don't want to, then YOU are part of the fucking problem.

I'm sick and tired of replacements replacing in and not doing shit. It happens way too much. If you don't want to read, don't replace in.
Your job isn't just to post what you think, you know. Your job is also to sell; if people weren't following you on the fitz case when you were making it earlier, then it makes sense to back off for a little while and take a different tack.

I don't believe that you don't have time to sum up why you think someone should be lynched; tell me the points you feel the strongest about and typing it up shouldn't take but a moment.

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 927, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 922, Joshz wrote:
In post 909, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 908, Gamma Emerald wrote:He wants an Io-slot lynch iirc
And yet he's the lone vote on Vedith?
i have a very, very strong scum read on twiszted, and vedith hasnt exactly been a super strong townie. i encourage you to read through twiszted's content itt, its awful.
We have under a day to reach majority and get a lynch. What makes you think that people are going to see the light on Vedith and suddenly vote him out if you're not going to put in the work to get it done? Who else would you vote as a compromise?
i already said id potentially vote hiraki out of the 3 current wagons. i would also most likely vote for fitz, scumdeers, and frank just for idling so much as attention is off of him, though i dont think id vote anyone else.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Go duck off Mr Mason. You think that claim excuses you from putting in the work? No it doesn't. I've done my job. You want me to convince you on fitz?

Get to reading. All of my reasons are in there. - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8590645

And stop criticizing people for not doing shit until you've done something yourself.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Thanks for the extension Dier!

Vote: havingfitz

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 29, TheseViolentDelights wrote:Why do you feel the need to participate in RVS?
This is an insanely odd question.
At the end of the day it probably won't factor largely into my final read of the slot, but this is definitely something that I would have questioned had I been around at the time.
In post 36, Aristophanes wrote:I'm gonna try my hand at mafia again, and I just can't believe how many people ran away already!What did you people do to these poor souls!?
I don't have a clue why anyone would replace out with this role!

So, Hi all! :)
Aristophanes is sticking his neck out too much already for him to be scum; generally, don't think that his scum game looks particularly excited and not sure that it drops something like "I don't have a clue why anyone would replace out with this role!" early - it stops him from claiming Vanilla Townie later without getting pressure for it and that seems like a strange thing to set up so early, and an especially strange thing to be coming from uncomfortable scum.
In post 45, TheseViolentDelights wrote:town does not come in heavy hinting their PR on their first post
This early aggression threw off the bad first impression a bit; would be impressed if most players decided to stick their neck out that far in order to push a lynch through on a person who softed PR.
In post 92, Gamma Emerald wrote:You'd totally do that as any role I feel.
And any alignment?

TVD's follow up content similarly makes me feel better about him; I don't necessarily think that there's anything in particular about them that stands out as exceptionally town, but I like his contributions in general.

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 937, TwoFace wrote:Go duck off Mr Mason. You think that claim excuses you from putting in the work? No it doesn't. I've done my job. You want me to convince you on fitz?

Get to reading. All of my reasons are in there. - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8590645

And stop criticizing people for not doing shit until you've done something yourself.
tbh sheep me on vedith and watch the scum flip, thatll be something

im in a really really time consuming game on another site, and this game in particular out of the ones im in just isnt drawing my attention fsr. i just dont feel as involved, maybe its because this is the first time ive subbed and its a weird change.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 940, Joshz wrote:tbh sheep me on vedith and watch the scum flip, thatll be something
nah I've got my top 3 and vedith isn't in it.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Joshz »

ive scrolled through the thread and isos a ton and i feel confident gut wise about vedith being scum, but i dont have a case atm that i can post so for now and i get im not being very convincing. ill be on as i said and ill vote fitz tomorrow if it has no traction by then.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 932, Nachomamma8 wrote:Fitz, where did you go?
5am wake up. Zzzzzzz
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 937, TwoFace wrote:Go duck off Mr Mason. You think that claim excuses you from putting in the work? No it doesn't. I've done my job. You want me to convince you on fitz?

I'm not sure where I've overstepped my bounds.

I am going to read on the day that I said I was going to read. I find engaging in real time to be equally useful, and typically don't find that my catchup suffers when I'm doing both, so I'm doing both. I never said that I wasn't going to read.

My "sell me" was less an honest request for you to convince me on fitz (I'll likely make my own conclusions based on what I read), and more of an encouragement for you to push a wagon that you preferred as opposed to rolling over and settling for Day 2.

My point when I criticized you earlier was not that you haven't done enough work, but rather that deciding not to put in work at such a pivotal moment of the day (wagons move a lot easier when deadline is close, you have an opportunity to work with a couple new players) seems silly; this is the point in the day when it's likely that you will actually get a return on the effort that you're putting in.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 942, Joshz wrote:ive scrolled through the thread and isos a ton and i feel confident gut wise about vedith being scum, but i dont have a case atm that i can post so for now and i get im not being very convincing. ill be on as i said and ill vote fitz tomorrow if it has no traction by then.
Do you have posts that you dislike on TT or Vedith? Start there, see what you can put words to.

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 926, Dierfire wrote:Deadline extended a further 24 hours at this time
:facepalm:

Dear god make it stop already
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Gamma, why Creeps over fitz?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 947, Nachomamma8 wrote:Gamma, why Creeps over fitz?
1) Creeps distrust of the masons seems scummy, and if he lives to LyLo, based on his current behavior, he's a definite liability
2) Math had a strange switch off of Creeps that makes me think they're scumbuddies
<Embrace The Void>

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Joshz »

he constantly goes for easy pushes. the first thing he does itg is go for tvd. when that doesnt pan out, he goes for eric, the ubernoob. he gets off eventually, but like, eric was obvtown to me, though clearly im biased knowing he was townie. there are only scum reasons to push a supernoob like that, as opposed to a noob of my level who is at least competent. more importantly, literally every post of his was contentless and empty. he did not start any GOOD discussons, or join in in any. #175 is also p bad, the only game ive completed on this site scum delegated to things such as 'x is scum and bonus points who tells me why', aka tricking people into subconsciously analyzing scummy traits of a person and ignoring their actual stance. twiszted was super scummy and nothing has changed my view on that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”