RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:13 am

Post by RachMarie »

Postie feels like she is WKing SS and that makes my scumdar ping something fierce

VOTE: Postie
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Postie »

In post 248, RachMarie wrote:It IS possible for a scum double voter and I think I was in ONE game where there was one, but generally double voters are town.
Modding meta does not apply to RC games.
In post 250, RachMarie wrote:Postie feels like she is WKing SS and that makes my scumdar ping something fierce

I get scumread for whiteknighting every single game.
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 251, Postie wrote:
In post 248, RachMarie wrote:It IS possible for a scum double voter and I think I was in ONE game where there was one, but generally double voters are town.
In post 250, RachMarie wrote:Postie feels like she is WKing SS and that makes my scumdar ping something fierce

I get scumread for whiteknighting every single game.
*immediately waits for a wave of scum suicide bombers*
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:17 am

Post by The DEO »

Here's Davsto. You can read the ISO after that point too.

Spoiler: Davsto
Subject: NY 191: Denmark Mafia - Endgame
Davsto wrote:VOTE: Titus

When
isn't
she scum?

Davsto wrote:
In post 427, Grib wrote:
In post 421, Davsto wrote:
In post 419, Grib wrote:Because RadiantCowbells is probably town.
And... town never vote town?
-townpoints for only responding to this part, btw.
Minus townpoints for only responding to the part that explained why you thought I was scum - the answer to the question I asked btw - rather than the bit explaining why RadiantCowbells is town. Riiiiight.
In post 431, Titus wrote:
In post 429, Davsto wrote:
In post 424, Titus wrote:It's not reasonless. You're buddying and not scumhunting.
Proof plz or are you just gonna say things and hope they'll be true eventually?
Quoted reasons.
:facepalm: :facepalm:
I meant, you know, show where I'm "buddying" and "not scumhunting". Jeez.
In post 432, Titus wrote:
In post 428, Davsto wrote:
In post 426, Grib wrote:
Let's see if that's the case here!

What do you think of my proposed town perspective for his vote on Titus in comparison with your reasoning? Which is more likely?
Cowbells isn't scared of a Titus tunnel on him. He has faced a full-on Titus tunnel before and come out unscathed (and his replacement proceeded to win the game for our scumteam btw).
He only came out unscathed by causing massive amounts of drama, painting my read as just sour grapes and making sure everyone ignored me after I wasn't playing.
Still came out unscathed after a full-on Titus tunnel, point still stands. RadiantCowbells trust in his ability enough to not be scared.
In post 433, Titus wrote:You open by stating a statement you know isn't true (implied Titus is always scum) then buddying while ignoring me.
Man, scumreading me for making jokes. Wish that was the first time I'd seen this.
Again, show the buddying. Also, considering I've replied to at least one of your posts (even if it wasn't regarding your wagon on me) isn't ignoring you. Also, it seems awfully demanding for you to expect me to constantly talk to you even if you're not directly addressing me when there are a good 18 players.
In post 419, Grib wrote:And boasting about being undefeated scum also feels like something town would do, because. They don't care about looking bad for bragging about how great they are at being scum (as that could prompt other people to doubt their townread on them in this game).
RadiantCowbells always brags about their play. It's hardly alignment indicative.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In Memory

Votecount 1.11:

Shadow_Step (5): The DEO, Creature, Creeps20, drealmerz7, Klingoncelt
Postie (3): Gamma Emerald, RachMarie
Gamma Emerald (2): Clemency, Deimos27
drealmersz7 (2): Vedith, Shadow_Step
The DEO (0):
Creature (0):
Clemency (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
RachMarie (0):
Vedith (0):
Deimos27 (0):
LycanFire (0):
Creeps20 (0):
KuroiXHF (0):

Not Voting: Postie, ɀefiend, LycanFire, KuroiXHF

With 15 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2016-12-18 13:00:00)
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:18 am

Post by The DEO »

Yeah, creeps, look at RM in the game context. This pings hardcore. RM takes no position on SS but attacks Postie for "whiteknighting" SS.

This makes me think The gut is right.

Gamma, can you dual vote RM?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Why would I seriously want to PL you? Tell me please.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

RachMarie seems to be putting in solid effort so I may have to look back and consider
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Postie »

In post 253, The DEO wrote:Here's Davsto. You can read the ISO after that point too.

When
isn't
she scum?

Davsto wrote:
In post 427, Grib wrote:
Minus townpoints for only responding to the part that explained why you thought I was scum - the answer to the question I asked btw - rather than the bit explaining why RadiantCowbells is town. Riiiiight.
In post 424, Titus wrote:It's not reasonless. You're buddying and not scumhunting.
Quoted reasons.
In post 426, Grib wrote:

What do you think of my proposed town perspective for his vote on Titus in comparison with your reasoning? Which is more likely?
Cowbells isn't scared of a Titus tunnel on him. He has faced a full-on Titus tunnel before and come out unscathed (and his replacement proceeded to win the game for our scumteam btw).
He only came out unscathed by causing massive amounts of drama, painting my read as just sour grapes and making sure everyone ignored me after I wasn't playing.
Still came out unscathed after a full-on Titus tunnel, point still stands. RadiantCowbells trust in his ability enough to not be scared.
In post 433, Titus wrote:You open by stating a statement you know isn't true (implied Titus is always scum) then buddying while ignoring me.
Man, scumreading me for making jokes. Wish that was the first time I'd seen this.
Again, show the buddying. Also, considering I've replied to at least one of your posts (even if it wasn't regarding your wagon on me) isn't ignoring you. Also, it seems awfully demanding for you to expect me to constantly talk to you even if you're not directly addressing me when there are a good 18 players.
In post 419, Grib wrote:And boasting about being undefeated scum also feels like something town would do, because. They don't care about looking bad for bragging about how great they are at being scum (as that could prompt other people to doubt their townread on them in this game).
RadiantCowbells always brags about their play. It's hardly alignment indicative.
Still don't see it. I mean, I see the thing about the joke, but I don't think it's fair to say that complaining about being scumread for a joke is alignment indicative because one person has done it before as scum.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Shadow_step »

GE ignoring my posts. Classic
Stop playing so many games so you can actually play well somewhere JC
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:26 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 258, Postie wrote:
In post 253, The DEO wrote:Here's Davsto. You can read the ISO after that point too.

When
isn't
she scum?

Davsto wrote:
In post 427, Grib wrote:
Quoted reasons.
In post 426, Grib wrote:

Still don't see it. I mean, I see the thing about the joke, but I don't think it's fair to say that complaining about being scumread for a joke is alignment indicative because one person has done it before as scum.
This particular "joke" when done by three separate people onto me has been scum 3 times and town zero. The behavior and tone matches here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah that doesn't really look like WKing
Also I see you but it's not just the PL thing I don't like
VOTE: RachMarie
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:27 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 259, Shadow_step wrote:GE ignoring my posts. Classic
Stop playing so many games so you can actually play well somewhere JC
Your posts are spammy garbage.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:27 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

This appears like opportunism, which I do not like.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:28 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah that doesn't really look like WKing
Can you do the vote 1: vote 2: thing? Ty.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 260, The DEO wrote:
In post 258, Postie wrote:

When
isn't
she scum?

Davsto wrote:
In post 427, Grib wrote:
Quoted reasons.
In post 426, Grib wrote:

This particular "joke" when done by three separate people onto me has been scum 3 times and town zero. The behavior and tone matches here.
What particular part of I would have voted you of I wanted to PL you, don't you understand?
Show

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 264, The DEO wrote:
In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah that doesn't really look like WKing
Can you do the vote 1: vote 2: thing? Ty.
I can't split votes so I don't bother doing that
<Embrace The Void>

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:29 am

Post by RachMarie »

LOL

WKing can happen to scum or town for that matter Deo

My first game on site I was WKed so hard by Metabot that I became unlynchable. And I was the Doc and should have been NKed on N1. Literally he defended me so hard that no one even tried seriously to lynch me and then in 3 player LYLO, I chose him over the one who was town. So yeah I am VERY suspicious of WKing.

SS has 5 votes on him already, I am not as sure on him as I am on Postie.

Though atm sure is relative since it is still very early in the game.

One thing though, I definite feel good about Gamma being town because like I said generally speaking, double voters are generally town, also feel good about dude who claimed hated, because the two balance out fairly well in games.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Postie »

In post 260, The DEO wrote:This particular "joke" when done by three separate people onto me has been scum 3 times and town zero. The behavior and tone matches here.
Eh? Quote/link me the other posts where it happened? And I disagree with behaviour and tone match; there's a subtle difference in that shadow's posts feel "protest-y" whereas Davsto went the more conventional passive-aggressive scum route.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Postie »

In post 267, RachMarie wrote:One thing though, I definite feel good about Gamma being town because like I said generally speaking, double voters are generally town,
In post 251, Postie wrote:
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I also feel anecdotal evidence is incredibly weak as a defense.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Postie »

And I mean do you want me to quote you all of the times I've been accused of whiteknighting because I can do that
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:36 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 268, Postie wrote:
In post 260, The DEO wrote:This particular "joke" when done by three separate people onto me has been scum 3 times and town zero. The behavior and tone matches here.
Eh? Quote/link me the other posts where it happened? And I disagree with behaviour and tone match; there's a subtle difference in that shadow's posts feel "protest-y" whereas Davsto went the more conventional passive-aggressive scum route.
Ok.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Plus FB was a part of reviewing this setup so expect hell.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Shadow_step »

And deo will continuously ignore me.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”