Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

Sorry for the pressure there, pug, I hadn't refreshed the phone since 3-30, you've mentioned ped since then
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:45 pm

Post by pablito »

I'm going to assume by the lack of response either way on the evicted townies replacing back into the game means that it will be okay to do so. If there is any objection at all, please say so by PMing me in the next 12 hrs. I'd rather we get a replacement for pickemgenius than none and I'm not having much luck with replacements at the moment.

Also please remember to post once every 48 hrs.
Sup, later.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:44 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Post to say I'm still here, but since I've already made my nominations, I'll just wait till we're getting into the next stage
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:20 am

Post by pablito »

farside22 replaces pickemgenius
one player was prodded
approximately 50 hrs remain until nomination deadline
Sup, later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I'm baaaack. I'm surprised it looks like Pig never updated his list of trustworthy players. I see players name and not those of the replacement people. That is not good. Well I will do my best to help out this situation.
I nominate
Kscope and mneme
. My reason's haven't changed on those two.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Pug89 »

Welcome back to the game farside22. I appreciate your input. I will probably post my nominations late tommorow night now that we have a replacement for peg. At this point I will more than like nominate mneme and farside22(peg). I have stated reasons why I'm suspicious of them before but I will make sure to explain my nominations when I post them.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pug89 wrote:Welcome back to the game farside22. I appreciate your input. I will probably post my nominations late tommorow night now that we have a replacement for peg. At this point I will more than like nominate mneme and farside22(peg). I have stated reasons why I'm suspicious of them before but I will make sure to explain my nominations when I post them.
Well I can't blame you for the nom. Pick did a bang up job of causing problems and I called him scum myself. However I was surprised to see that I'm a floater again and it just looks like Pick was really not paying attention to the game at all. If he had paid attention at all he may have realized he put up two floaters.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Welcome back farside!
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:Welcome back farside!
waves to DOS
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:18 am

Post by Pug89 »

I did a reread of part of the game yesterday and I am now considering nominating K-scope. I know this is cutting it a little close but, of K-scope, mneme and farside22 which two would you like to see put up? It will definitly be out of those three. Any input that any of you could give me would be helpful.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I know I'm one of the 3, but I stand by my original comments before I was out.
Kscope has not offered any advice of his own. He names names and gives no reasons why. Mneme been bad news since nominated against Ryan. Why did people let him off the hook? He also has been little to no help in hunting scum.
In my defense as Pick I think he really hurt the game by not being here during his HOH. He didn't update his list and really wasn't paying attention from what I can tell. I was surprised by the fact that he (now me) is a floater if my math skills are still as good lets do the stat's.
3 floater 5 scum (3 top dogs, 2 aggressive). I still believe in Pug as floater, so the votes don't look to good in favor of floaters. From what I know the top dog is now looking to vote out the floaters and then align themselves to get rid of the aggressive scum. We really need to be on top of this.
So please Pug I know it looks bad, but I really do want the floaters to win this one. You really need to be sure that the 2 you put up are scum.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:28 am

Post by Pug89 »

I believe pickem's lack of nominations was just irresponsibility on his part not some underhanded plan to put people on the block and avoid blame for it. It doesn't mean he isn't scum. The fact that the names on his list where not updated with replacements shows he hasn't updated it which could explain the descrepencies between the list of suspicions he posted in thread and the last two on his trustworthy list.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:04 am

Post by pablito »

Approximately 27 hrs remain. Prods to go out tonight and I'm a bit disappointed with the posting pace.
Sup, later.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:11 am

Post by mneme »

I know nobody seems to listen to me (or post coherent attacks), but while farside22 is a great pick, I prefer Elmo as scum to kalidescope. Kalidescope's been pretty useless too, though.
Did I say too much?
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:41 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I know everyone has yet to respond to my last post but with activity being as low as it is right now I'm not sure how much more input I will get before tommorrow. I have an exam tommorrow and I don't know when I will be able to get online and I want to make sure to get the nominations in before deadline.

Nominate: mneme and KaleiÐoscøpe

mneme: there are the reasons I have posted a few times before from earlier in the game and don't feel like repeating. More recently
[quote]I'm most suspicious of Pickemgenius.

For a second? Probably elmo, DoS, or FL
[/quote]I notice you don't include K-scope whom many feel is scum. I skimmed through all of your post and, unless I missed something, the only mentions of K-scope are:
[quote]re my "supporters": Pug89, ckillor, DragonsofSummer, FaerieLord, KaleiÐoscøpe

As I said, I'm pretty sure there's at least one passive-aggressive scum there running up a buddy, just by how ryan reacted to his lynch. I'd do more, but I'm feeling lazy; may do some actual analysis later (like tomorrow or something).
[/quote]This is shortly after ryan was lynched is direct at several people and not specificly at K-scope.
[quote]I know nobody seems to listen to me (or post coherent attacks), but while farside22 is a great pick, I prefer Elmo as scum to kalidescope. Kalidescope's been pretty useless too, though. [/quote]This is after I've already stated that I would be place two of you three(K-scope, mneme, farside22) up on the block so your only options are farside and K-scope.

KaleiÐoscøpe:[quote]Well then farside, you mind making Skruffs the next HoH then?[/quote]This whole thing made me uncomfortable and I find it highly suspicious that he (and Elmo and FL) would try to make farside name a HOH they wanted.
[quote]Anyway, Nominate: Faerielord and DragonoftheSummers

I can also live with a ckiller/farside nomination.
[/quote] He never officially nominated farside but he did give his support to a nomination, which I don't think he explained, of her and she is a confirmed townie. Not particulary condemning but I noticed it on my reread of his post.
[quote]Ok, this is stupid. What a total waste of a day.

Vote to Evict: farside22

Since I'm against a Skruffs eviction, I see no reason to wait with my vote.
[/quote]This vote was placed less than a day and a half after the nominations were posted which seems a little quick to me and without any reasoning as to why he thought she was scum but that he thought Skruffs was not as his sole justification for his vote. I think he should have at least taken a closer look at both players before voting.
[quote]Vote for nomination: DragonoftheSummers and Faerielord

I've not changed my mind yet[/quote]He has nominated DOS twice this game but the only real reasoning I have seen from him on the matter is a hunch that the first HOH has a slightly better chance of being scum. Which would be fine if he had some other things to back this his hunch up but I haven't seen him post anything else about his suspicions of DOS except:
[quote]Gut tells me first HoH is scum. I had this gut from the start and your play so far hasn't really shown me any pro-town feelings towards you. [/quote]which is vague and doesn't do anything to help his case.

Both mneme & K-scope have attacked DOS (whom I feel is protown) at one point in time or another and have ignored each other for the most part. That has given me the impression that they might be partners together. That stuff could just be coincidence but even if they aren't scum together it doesn't mean they aren't both mafia.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by pablito »

Current
Head of Household Pug89
has nominated
mneme
and
KaleiÐoscøpe
for eviction!

The five other players (all except those listed above) must vote on who you would like to evict (lynch) from the Big Brother house. These five players must vote and you cannot unvote. Therefore be certain before you vote in thread. You get one chance to vote, and that is it. Failure to vote before deadline will result in modkill. Please do not "confirm" your vote. Whoever gains the most votes will be evicted.

Deadline for all votes is:
19:00 EDT 12th of November (Wed).
That is about 6 days from now. With 5 voters, it will take 3 to lynch.

Instructions:

HoH
: Please remain active and post in thread.

Nominees
: Aside from defending yourself in thread, please PM me before deadline the name of the individual who you would like to become the next HoH in the case you are voted out this cycle.

Others: Please discuss the two nominees and post your vote in thread before the deadline.

Three players were prodded
Sup, later.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Pug, you went from almost nominating PEG to nominating both of PEG's replacement's choices, basically without any foretalking, which is exactly what you did last week when it was me and farside up.

Especially with this quote:
"This vote was placed less than a day and a half after the nominations were posted which seems a little quick to me and without any reasoning as to why he thought she was scum but that he thought Skruffs was not as his sole justification for his vote. I think he should have at least taken a closer look at both players before voting. "

If I remember correctly, Pug, you thought both players were town, and so pushed for a tie so that it would be randomly decided who would be evicted. However, you feel that PEG's nominatinos of them were 'innocent' - that he simply didn't update his list from earlier. Well, regardless of him not updating his list, why are you giving him a blank check? Apparently he has two townies (by your own thoughts) as the least trustworthy in the game - TWO out possibly Four, out of a total of 9 players. With 5 scum and four townies, he apparently rated all five scum over two townies. Even if he doesn't know who the other team's scum is, isn't it unusual at all, to you, to think that he would put townies at the bottom of his list?

Secondly, you've nominated Mneme twice, almost solely because he attacked DOS, who you feel is pro-town. Why would you defend DOS to such an extreme as to tryt oe liminate players that are suspicious of him?

[/fuss]
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:30 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

XD, your case against me is remarkably laughable. Whether or not I explain what I do, I stand with what I say. I said I think Skruffs is a floater, hence there is no reason for me to wait and vote for the other one. Same with nominations. I don't let myself get influenced by what other people might say or think. I nominate people I think are scum, not what people in general think. I doubt that play is anti-floater play.

Also, if DoS turns up to be scum, I will be looking at you Pug as a definite scumbuddy of him. The way you are connecting yourself to DoS is remarkable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs:
Two things. First Pug asked for other peoples opinion between me, mneme, and Ksope a couple of days ago. He just explained why he put his nom's in now. The deadline was today.
As for the list that pick left behind for me to see. From what I can tell he made the list on the first day and never made a single change to it. He had trabony's name instead of yours. Also before I nominated HOH before my dismissal he had stated his reasoning for mneme some many times I find it curious why you keep asking him about it.
I curious to understand why out of all the players here Skruff you are the most hardest on Pug??
Ksope:
If you actually explained why you thought someone should be nominated and not someone's name with no thought process I might actually have believed your statement. The only person you actually thought and had an opinion on was DOS. Plus my issue with you is that when someone who is HOH says they want to nominate player X your statement is "I have no issue with that" Well do you want to explain you non issue with HOH choices? Why you have no opinion? Do you have any thoughts about why the votes when two floater where up for nomination (skruffs and I) that the votes were in favor of Skruffs?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

Would any one like to take any credit for something I'm not going to hint about? I think it's about time.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:56 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Finally, someone I find scummy. Leaving it open just in case, but most probably, I'll be evicting mneme
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

Farside:
Both of the close calls were when it was two floaters: me and distad, and me and you. Ryan was overwhelmingly evicted, over mneme, and vlr was overwhelmindly evicted, over fl.

So what are you saying? did you look at who was on which side for each round? The only time I've been able to vote this game, I voted mneme, over ryan.

I have reasons for my turn around on pug.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs wrote:Farside:
Both of the close calls were when it was two floaters: me and distad, and me and you. Ryan was overwhelmingly evicted, over mneme, and vlr was overwhelmindly evicted, over fl.

So what are you saying? did you look at who was on which side for each round? The only time I've been able to vote this game, I voted mneme, over ryan.

I have reasons for my turn around on pug.
This is a curiousity thing because I've seen scum play things differently depending on the game. If you noticed 3 people all voting for the same person in 3 out of 4 votes that we've had this game would that make you suspicious??
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Pug89 »

Pug, you went from almost nominating PEG to nominating both of PEG's replacement's choices, basically without any foretalking, which is exactly what you did last week when it was me and farside up.
I know that was fast and I’m sorry about that. Also mneme was probably going to be a nomination of mine any way; I only changed my second nomination.
If I remember correctly, Pug, you thought both players were town, and so pushed for a tie so that it would be randomly decided who would be evicted. However, you feel that PEG's nominatinos of them were 'innocent' - that he simply didn't update his list from earlier. Well, regardless of him not updating his list, why are you giving him a blank check? Apparently he has two townies (by your own thoughts) as the least trustworthy in the game - TWO out possibly Four, out of a total of 9 players. With 5 scum and four townies, he apparently rated all five scum over two townies. Even if he doesn't know who the other team's scum is, isn't it unusual at all, to you, to think that he would put townies at the bottom of his list?
If he hasn’t updated his list since the beginning of the game it’s not out of the realm of possibility that two townies were at the bottom of his list; it is irresponsible but doesn’t mean he is scum. Also, we don’t know you’re town for sure. Just because I think you are town doesn’t mean you are. I’m not giving him a blank check. Nominating farside22 mainly because of his predecessor’s irresponsibility seems a little unfair to me. I will certainly be keeping and eye on her and I’m not going to forget what pickem has done in the past but I think she can contribute more to the game than mneme and K-scope.
Secondly, you've nominated Mneme twice, almost solely because he attacked DOS, who you feel is pro-town. Why would you defend DOS to such an extreme as to tryt oe liminate players that are suspicious of him?
I think he is town and when I see two players attack him with little justification it makes me suspicious and their suspicion of DOS is not the only reason I nominated them.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I asked by question for Kscope for the day and now it's mneme's turn.

I have found severaly post were you contradict yourself so many time that I lost track of your reasonings for why you think some people are scum.
Lets show the folks at home what I'm talking about:
This was the first week of HOH choice and Nom's

[quote]Now, regarding your claim about DOS's choices, of -course- he should nom the two least-liked players. You don't generate useful discussion by nomming people against the town wishes; you generate useful discussion by making the town wishes/bandwagons have an effect on who gets lynched, which in turn makes the "free play" nominating period meaningful. See Ultimatum Mafia (where this strategy was used to successfully eliminate one of the two mafia, but the game was then lost by a combination of cowboy play and the mafia turning the town away from this tactic). [/quote]

This came from some pressure from Skruffs: Sounds to me that if DOS is being nominated by scum and going with the town is the way to go seem's contridictory.

[quote]Agreed that ryan's slip means he should be up on the block tomorrow. Dragons of Summer on principle, as well, baring other good choices (with secret ballots deciding the first HoH, there's a good chance that our first HoH is scum, as the scum have a slight edge in their people getting the Headship first day). That said, neither is up for the vote today.[/quote]

Yup he sees now that DOS had some odd nominating.

[quote]Scruffs: I'd keep my options open, modulo discussion tomorrow (because as I mentioned, the ability to influence the nominations is what drives town discussion in the pre-nomination period, and town discussion in the pre-nomination period is a primary location for scumtells), but if I had to nominate without a discussion period (hypothetically), I'd nom the two people I've pointed out as needing discussion -- ryan (claimed scum) and Dragons of Summer (some odd nominating, and as first HoH, better than even chance of being scum). [/quote]

I feel like I read this before and now it's coming across on very contradictory.

[quote]Scruffs, I'm not going to go over why I'm voting you again, nor why "nominate the people with the most nominations" is an important strategy again, nor why "the first HoH is likely to be scum" isn't incompatable with "the HoH should typically listen to the will of the town in his or her nominations for elimination". [/quote]

He changes his nom pick from DOS to Elmo's alter ego.

[quote]DoS was my default for today, but he hasn't done much (aside from the HoH nom and the OMGUS) to push my suspision, while others have, so I'll background that for now(plus I haven't had any traction there).[/quote]

[quote]As far as I can tell, the only charges against me are that 1. people not liking my DoS nomination (nevertheless, my reasoning is, I think, sound).[/quote]

Supports DOS once again:

[quote]re my "supporters": Pug89, ckillor, DragonsofSummer, FaerieLord, KaleiÐoscøpe [/quote]

Against DOS one last time.

[quote]I'm glad to see DoS attracting some more attention. [/quote]

Where the heck did the Elmo scum come from?

[quote]I know nobody seems to listen to me (or post coherent attacks), but while farside22 is a great pick, I prefer Elmo as scum to kalidescope. Kalidescope's been pretty useless too, though.[/quote]

As you can see this is the up's and down's he wrote in regards to DOS. I find it odd that he just slips back and forth with this with little to really no reasoning expecting repeating himself when he changes his mind. I find this contradictory behavior scummie.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”