Pick Your Power: Double Deck (GAME OVER)

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Transcend

The jig is up buddy, get ready to meet the ground.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Vecna »

Hate to do this, and its rather uncharacteristic of me, but ill not be participating for another 24hours or so. Got my gf visiting this weekend so havent had time yet to read up.

Worry not, my participation is coming and then Ill convince everyone to lynch transcend :)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, im gonna be looking for that person that stole my ace of hearts from just in front of me without taking the card spy card so we can collaborate for towns benefit. When that Ace trump comes, ill be your faithful town companion that can tell you whats coming in the deck (this is me lobbying to be neighbourised).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:07 am

Post by Vecna »

Ok here we go. Vekna catching up post after a busy weekend.

first a question to the mod: The opening post says the deck only consists of 42 cards. Is that a typo that is meant to say 52/51? Or what happened to the other 9 cards? Or does this mean that only the cards that -werent picked- are leftover in the deck? I thought the game signup thread said there were 2 decks, one with cards to pick from, and an identical copy where the trumps are coming from [edit: answered in thread allready, nm]

Spoiler:
-Right off the bat on page1,
Creature
makes 2 opening posts that pique my interest straight away. In the first one he says "damn cops disabled". In the second one he states "unless ace of clubs wasnt picked". Why the need for the second post? Did he instantly realize the first post might come off as if he too much information here and felt the need to make that additional because he felt he made a tiny slip there? Suspicious. + minor scumpoints

-In Kraska appears to townslip slightly. She even does it again in post 17. +minor townpoints

-Creature demonstrated on p1 that he understands the suit mechanics, but on page2 he is suddenly confused and think people can have hated activated. If at any point creature flips scum, this probably tells us that the Ace of clubs was discussed in scumchat, while the hated mechanic was not.

-Spyrex thinks he's subtle in post . Why would you state you have to die before endgame and give scum this information? Weird ass wifom plays. Also strange townreads on creature I do not agree with. +minor weird points. Note to self to remind these posts.

-Gigabytetroubadour providing reasonable arguments as to why creature is town. Appears genuine + minor town points.

-Rb opening to the thread in saying he's ready to shitpost. Town RB doesnt like shitposting from what i know. Will be interesting to see if thats what he actually ends up doing.

-Uzi vert appearing quite high. describes it quite accurately. Also spaceman from the killers is awesome. Gonna play that now on spotify. Uzi states he prefers normal play later on.

-Creature continuing to spout random posts, diary-style. very similair to what troubadour described earlier. Hmmm -earlier scumpoints

-Drealmerz being very philosophical in and . Not sure yet what this means but I have to take note of it.

-Dunstrall makes a interesting post in and concerning the draft orders. Especially considering we both have the number 2 along with another person (hey scum buddy buddy <3). Maybe im just intrigued because for some reason I hadn't thought yet about the idea of analysing draft picks, and scum indeed did have group chat to discuss things according to the signup thread. Either way, scum forcing themselves to be the last drafts would be utterly moronic, so im really really hoping he's right but its probably not the case.

-Uzi appearing to be asking alot of questions without providing too much thought of his own in posts and

-A lot of talk going on about missing cards and mass claiming around pages 8-12. Not a smart thing to do imo. Drealmers making the sensible comment to not provide information due to cards like royalty/stealth vigs and fruit vendors in . We dont want to solve the puzzle for scum what the optimal kill targets for them are. (yes I realized I did this myself too in my anchor post, which was pretty dumb on hindsight. At least u get to neighbourise me so I can be usefull <3).

-Titus Cardfishing A LOT. Literally asks for people to claim certain cards. This is a bad bad idea since scum might have picked stealth or royalty vigs and this just gives them free kills with those abilities. Dunnstral also softly pushing people to reveal cards. Not too happy with this at all.

-Uzi suddenly posts longer messages () after recieving some pressure

-Transcend claiming he randomed his cards. Weird. Drealmerz and jackal correctly make the statement that this is a little too conveniently an excuse for your picks.

-Maria seemed quite defensive and weird with her voting and unvoting, and responding to questions/scumreads ( and some others on this page). Is this hero meta play to respond with "bully" to everyone calling her scum? +minor scumpoints

-RB starting the game with a bunch of trolly comments. Not what im used to from him as town. +minor scum points for not allowing me to TR him. One of the few players I do have some meta on. Him and Transcend. Transcend is clear scum. So is Gerry. Fucking Gerry.

-Transcend claiming random.org gave him the Ace of spades. Im expecting this to be some weird reaction test, that he'll unveil to catch scum later on, so hopefully thats what ill read in the next 15 pages. Either way, could just as well be him picking it to make it unavaillable to scum. Just claiming it like this doesnt seem like something scum would do either. +minor town points (damnit, I wanted to lynch you).

- Wait, WTF. I misread that and thought Trans claimed the ace of spades (with ninja). Holy crap that is some stupid contrived bullshit. I know from meta trans doesnt give a shit about what people think of him (confirmed by his other posts on this page but.....picking the most scum positive card in the deck and then stating it was random.org. Wow. Them townpoints are gone. Now I get to lynch you again so we can have our cops back. Yay. VOTE: Transcend.

-Creature does more weirdness diary-style posts on p19. Can someone describe his scum meta to me in a few lines? The only game I played with him as town he just lurked all game into a forced replacement.

-Mixed feelings about FishytheFish. seems towny'ish, but less impressed by most of his other contributions to this point which seem rather filler'ish.

-Rb continues to have different meta than what im used from him. He needs to change his avatar back to clint eastwood. Im also quite sure he's going to tunnel me after this post. Also he keeps stating that he wants people to shitpost so he can townread them. Buddying you works way better to get townread Rb. So ehhh. Damn Rb youre so good at this game, please carry me ok?

-Theres too many fucking dog avatars in this game as well.

-Drealmerz is about to walk straight into Transcend's trap I bet. Pre-emptive rip buddy.

-People keep mentioning some dude called LUV. Who the shite is LUV?

-I think people mainly shitposting in the thread is turning my reread blog into more and more of a shitpost as well. Must resist shitposting.

- This is by far the sexiest person posting so far in the entire thread.

- This is by far the dumbest post so far in the entire thread. I still want to be neighbourised though, I need some people to talk to.

-Davesaz comes and finally says something in ....and its an utter shitty post (not a shitpost like the wanna-be cool kids). Like holy crap. Captain stating the obvious so much I wanna stab you in the intestine. +medium scum points. rb also takes great offense to this steaming pile of sushi flavoured dog shit a few posts later. +minor town points for him for that.

- and reaction give me a tiny mafia-boner. Also shit, im finding myself buddying Rb yet again for some reason. Davesaz continues to be "super offended" by someone Daring to question his scientific method of infallible scum logic. +more scum points.

-The DEO. Oh ok. I just learned a new word (or fake word).

-Kraska posting the biggest D1 list of townreads ive ever seen in . Dont know how you do it, but good on you to have that much certainty ...i guess.

Just posting this now so I dont accidentally hit refresh or some crap and loose it all. Part 2 incoming
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Vecna »

Part 2 of vekna's immensely impressive reads he's gathering while catching up

Also damn, the last 10 pages were mostly boring drivel.

Spoiler:
-Drone in defending Transcend's A-club pick stating White mage is "towny as fuck". Yeah bro, im sure its only useful for town to make someone immune to getting shot 2 phases in a row. If transcend ever flips scum, ill be revisiting this statement. In the post before he also justifies the pick because he "outted it". Im still undecided whether Transcend actually has the card, or is just fishing for scum-reactions, but this white-knighting the comment seems super suspicious to me. +moderate scum points.

-Uzi stoner in also defending the pick. More white knighting bullish? This card is Anti town as fuck, and stating picking is NAI is bullcrap. Ill gladly lynch anyone that is confirmed to have picked that card, whether they claim they "randomed" it or not. Go back to Camelot Richard Gere.

-A few page later after people telling drone how anti town the card is he suddenly flips 180 on his earlier statement and no longer knows what to think....ehm ok. Still fishy.

- wtf another one of them damn dogs.

- Titus keeps fishing for card information. +medium scum points. Again in . Even though I kinda started it, this just feels like a bad strategy and is giving scum a lot of information that they can use to their advantage.

- Rb, these types of post make it rather clear which card you have. Please be more careful doofus or you're gonna get stealth vigged. Clearly with you as first pick we want to keep you alive.

-Jackal making another weakass post

-Dunstrall posting interesting stuff on jackal that I agree with and pushing people to iso/vote him. Vekna approval be upon yon. +minor town points.

- Just posting this to confirm Gerry's sentiment. If I want to hear Transcend's drewling over females ill go back to EM games. Evacenesence lyrics....hmmm. Can do without

Where im at right now:

Would love to lynch right now: Jackal, Drone, Davesaz
Would probably also join bandwagons on (but prefer these less): Transcend, uzi, any lurker shit
People that are probably town: Creature, drealmerz, rb - did i forget someone? maybe.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Vecna »

Also im not too happy with Titus the fucking card FBI.

I bet him or one of his scumbuddies is sitting there in the scumchat nerding it up with some excel sheet so they know exactly what theyre facing on each trump card.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Davesaz

Just to piss him off, since he's a tryhard scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Vecna »

Transcend, witness my majestic logic and make some pretty bandwagons with me. Do that, or ill find more reasons to be voting you. <3
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Vecna »

I think we both know the odds of that actually happening are rather low.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey Transcend, Am I town?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Vecna »

Vedith, because town doesnt really know whether town were the ones that picked all those abilities, scum do. This information spread is way more advantageous to scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Vecna »

You just didnt adress my argument at all you silly person
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, even if Titus is town - what she's doing is still more pro-scum than pro-town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Vecna »

My guess would be its scum that went for the vig and fruit vendor roles, maaaybe combined with docs to save their limited numbers......while its a lot more beneficial and logical from town to get investigative roles to find the few scum members in the large pile.

Scum have quite a lot of townies they need to kill, I doubt theyre going to be relying solely on town doing the job for them and just their factional kill.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 928, Vedith wrote:So your argument is that it's more pro scum... And I'm saying it's NAI on Titus to do it.
So what are you looking to get out of this?
I dont know Titus, but from what Ive read she's a decent player.....decent enough to realize having the information is more beneficial for scum. So my point is that I think she's scum for digging up the information. In other words, im disagreeing with your assesment that its NAI and I think it IS most likely scum allignment indicative.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm Kison, Spyrex and Mcmenno were so incredibly forgetfull during my catching up. All I remember from any of those 3 was that Menno also has the fucking dog avatar.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 946, Transcend wrote:
In post 940, davesaz wrote:Cards don't predict alignment, they only help narrow the pool. If someone acts scummy then it should supercede the cards.
The game also has deck altering mechanics, so a card can be manipulated to never become active.
I like u
This is just standard mafia lines throwing shade on 3 potential townclears lol.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Vecna »

And no, dont go and take townclears as literal (as I know u will to bring about another super-boring debate if I dont precede you to nip it in the asscrack).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Vecna »

Nonsense, im town champ in any game im in.

Ill fight Kison over it anyday.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1019, davesaz wrote:
In post 1008, Vedith wrote:I'm voting McScumbag because he's scum.
You've said nothing about the why, and very little about anything else.
The same applies to you. Except for that boring textbook case of shit game theory where you apply some system to magically conjure the scumteam.

How about you go do that? Scumbucket.

VOTE: Vote Transcend
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Vecna »

Naaaah Just kidding

VOTE: Davesaz
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Vecna »

Actually I wanna see more trump cards to play with my 2 boring cards.

Can we like speedgame this and just hammer a scum already? Everyon seems to be thinking along the same lines, lots of union and lovey-dovey carebearing.

dayphases lasting more than a fucking week are an abomination, and we dont appear to have that many lurkers in this game to make it a nessacity.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey Kraska, why didnt you have this many fast reads in the previous DN game we played? You were the gladiator in that game, no?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1032, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I have a feeling I know where Titus is going with all this information she's been collecting so I'm not okay with ending the day anytime soon. I'd also like to hear more from a few slots.
Whats up buddy, still some teammates u have that still need to activate their abilities?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Vecna »

Wow this is the first time in my mafia life that ive been called a lurker. That shit hurts man
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1042, Titus wrote:
In post 1037, Vecna wrote:
In post 1032, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I have a feeling I know where Titus is going with all this information she's been collecting so I'm not okay with ending the day anytime soon. I'd also like to hear more from a few slots.
Whats up buddy, still some teammates u have that still need to activate their abilities?
You really want to silence Magna don't you?

And what grand spectacle is it exactly that youre expecting from this magna fellow?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1045, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1037, Vecna wrote:
Settle down, Beavis. This is only going to hurt for like a minute or something. :lol:
Not often I get told off with actual relevant show quotes. Well played
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1052, Transcend wrote:Dave is town
Who is dave?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1066, Titus wrote:
In post 1063, Vecna wrote:
In post 1052, Transcend wrote:Dave is town
Who is dave?
The guy you're voting.

Seriously, you at like butthead.
Oooh look at you trying to win my affections with cute cuddlenames. Dont worry titus, even though I said mean stuff about you being the card CIA, you can still ask for a hug and ill have no problem giving some premium internet care.

Also right, that is dave. maybe sometime soon he'll make enough of an impact in this game that ill remember his name.

Also, I dont really care too much for the three leading wagons. How about you come all vote alongside me for this dave fellow
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Vecna »

I thought I was your best friend, and Ive even finally managed to convince myself not to lynch you today even though you have this scumcard in your possesion.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey drone, why were you white-knighting Transcend when he stated he had that awful card?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Vecna »

Friendships carry over from site to site bro.

As soon as I joined this game, I became your best friend on mafiascum.

Now go upto this titus meany and defend my honour please.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1088, davesaz wrote:Let's just say my avi is representative of RL.
In order to think, there must be something to think about.
Out of almost 1100 posts, maybe 50 meet that definition.
Like, how can you guys not scumread shit like this?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1091, Transcend wrote:It's not awful!

I can save someone for TWO (2) nights!
If you use it on me every time you can activate it youre forgiven for your trespasses.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1095, davesaz wrote:
In post 1092, Vecna wrote:
In post 1088, davesaz wrote:Let's just say my avi is representative of RL.
In order to think, there must be something to think about.
Out of almost 1100 posts, maybe 50 meet that definition.
Like, how can you guys not scumread shit like this?
Let's flip that. Someone's
every
post is
brutally
honest. How can you scumread it?
I get caught as scum because I can't lie effectively.
I care not for your self-provided meta.

Every post you have posted just screams scummy scummy scummy to me. Youre hiding behind crap reasons for why your participation is almost non-existant and limited to game theory or moaning about the quality of this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Vecna »

You probably would out it as a precaution if you were scum though transcend, just to avoid the annoying questions in case you get card-copped. You'd know you'd get away with it too, which evidently is accurate.

At any rate, im more interested in the people that were defending you for the pick without reason. White knighting to pocket people with the added benefit of keeping that passive in play by keeping you alive......
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1126, Creature wrote:And I think SpyreX and Vecna are most likely twin scum.
What makes you think that exactly?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1138, Drone wrote:Think they had scum chat at draft?

Pedit;
@Creature
The mod confirmed in the signup thread that scum did have chat during and before draft
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1144, davesaz wrote:6 - rb - Town
9 - Creature - Nulltown
14 - Jackel98 - Nullscumlurker
26 - MariaR - Weak town
42 - Vedith - Scum
77 - kraska77 - Weak scum
3141592653 - Titus - Town
4 - MagnaofIllusion - Null leaning scum
4 - Transcend - Weak town
5 - gerryoat - Null leaning town
5 - Fishythefish - Null
11 - davesaz - Town
11 - Kison - Null leaning scum
13 - gigabyteTroubadour - Weak town
13 - Maxous - Null
17 - drealmerz7 - Undecided
17 - Drone - Null
2 - Vecna - Weak town
2 - Dunnstral - Null
2 - SpyreX - Null
12 - McMenno - Null leaning scum
12 - Lil Uzi Vert - Weak town
12 - Vifam - Null leaning town

Some of the nulls have not said enough, others have posts but I haven't focused there enough to read.[/spoiler]
Ugh, I always get weirded out when people i heavily scumread return the favor by townreading me and dont even attack me for any of my shit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1156, rb wrote:Alright listen up you tuppeny fucks, the cut of your collective jib is utterly jiveless - I'm done shitposting now. Everyone in my neighbourhoods is going to sheep me as it's patently obvious that I'm town.

In these Large Theme games, the Day 1 lynch is fucking ALWAYS some highly active but awkward as fuck townplayer whose wagon gets pushed along by scum - scum who dick around and half lurk, half troll because it's a 23 player game and you get to blend in with the amount of lurkers and ADHD trolls that occupy the game.

For reference, see Gistou, Dragon Age Mafia, Dota 2 Mafia - Day1 lynches are all on awkward but active town, and they seemingly just keep getting talked into a hole (Like Uzi).

I've completed a bunch of games with Uzi - he's town. He's so fucking awkward, but he's town. Get off this wagon and start lynching one of MariaR or Vedith.

These large games are not vanity wagon friendly and they're not collective decision friendly, you need to cut your losses and be willing to make good votes even if you're a bit 'iffy' - fucking no one has GOOD reason to townread either Vedith or MariaR right now, and their cutesy bullshit (especially the avatar stuff Vedith is doing) is absolutely 100% worthy of a fucking flashwagon in a Large Theme game like this.

Stop throwing the game, and vote with me.

VOTE: MariaR
I actually agree with this and can get behind speedlynching this shit. Thank you for reminding me of the shit I found so annoying in the first 20 pages while catching up.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1190, Transcend wrote:It's too early to decide a lynch rn.

Wagoning people is the next best step.

I'd wagon in this pool. {SpyreX, Drone, Jackel, Gerry, McMenno}
Ill also gladly join in on Drone or Jackel. Have seen too little on Gerry/Mcmenno and I dont see the spyrex = scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1216, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Also - if you somehow are Town and have access to Govern you had better NEVER, EVER use it. I don't care that you think you are God's gift of scum-hunters. I mean literally the only circumstance where you should even consider it is you have an Innocent result (with no chance of a Godfather active) on someone about to be lynched and then just claiming the innocent is more Pro-Town given we'd be wasting a lynch.
I approve of and fully second this post. + medium townpoints for you sir.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1222, Creature wrote:
In post 1218, Maxous wrote:and why is that such a priority?
Scum: Oh look, it's LyLo and the governor is activated *governs lynch to town and wins*
According to the card description the governor just stops the lynch, it doesnt redirect it to someone.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Vecna »

Creature, I think its time that I buddy you so you can see the error of your ways in scumreading me.

What do you say, candlelight dinner for two, some good wine and a big steak?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Vecna »

Its a really good card since it offers them 2 ways of saving either themselves or a teammate from death :)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Vecna »

Boy am I wishing now that I wouldve been higher on the draft order so I could be part of the cool guys gang in the neighbourhoods.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Vecna »

Did everyone and their mother try to grab the jack of clubs? :p
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Vecna »

What this game also really needs is that person called THE DEO to start doing something. If he were any further under the radar he'd be a confirmed dolphin
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1245, Titus wrote:
In post 1243, Vecna wrote:What this game also really needs is that person called THE DEO to start doing something. If he were any further under the radar he'd be a confirmed dolphin
The DEO is my alt slips dude. You really are scum.
Maybe keep your alt out of this thread then to avoid confusion?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Vecna »

This thread sure has large peaks of activity, and then its like a baloon that suddenly pops with everyone going silent again.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Vecna »

At the people hating on my comments for speedlynching this shit; im on one of the bigger wagons now. Leeeets goooooo
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1259, rb wrote:I never explain townreads fishy.
You always used to do this, what changed?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1272, drealmerz7 wrote:the Day just started in a 23 player game, and rb giving me shit for not being comfortable voting currently?

he can go in the scumlean pile
Over-defensive much?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1304, rb wrote:It's very weird how you've seen me singlehandedly destroy an entire scumteam but insist my style is 'ego'

Its not ego when it works
Ive also seen you single handedly throw a game to scum by townreading scum (hint that scum was me :D)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

If I had first picks I also definately wouldve picked the governor card. 2 Mechanics to save yourself seem like a pretty damn good defensive card along with two of the premium investigative cards. Id say having the JofC is pretty NAI.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

time for my real case to pop up.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

For those of you that were in the death note mafia with me, you will realize WHY im making this case and WHY im most likely correct on what im about to post. Scum in this game are vastly outnumbered number wise and potentially facing a shit-ton of investigative roles. Looking over the cards, it quickly becomes obvious that to KILL you need information. Information regarding the cards that other people have. Scum will have to kill. A LOT. to be able to win this game.

I would not be surprised if scum drafted the following:
Card-cops
Stealth/Rotalty vigs
Fruit-vendors

All cards that provide this information or become very strong if you have the information regarding what people have.

So how do you get this information to perform your kills? You become the wisdom of this game. That little sneaky fucker that finds an excuse and tries to provide town reasons as to why we should all be claiming information about our cards. Im sad that I was afk over the weekend so I could not put a stop to this, but this little information farming that TITUS has been doing has already provided scum with a ton of information. Just the act of being able to make this diagram and to know among which people certain cards are present will allow scum to activate all their killing abilities with much more information. Information that will only increase over the duration of the game. Dont forget they have 5 people hiding in that diagram. With every kill or cardcop usage they can also gain more information. Now, lets go over all the little information farming Titus has been doing.

- the start of his "innocent" bullshit. Massclaim the number, whats wrong with that right? Can do no harm etc etc. "it gives scum no info" LIES. It lets scum know which people are better kill targets. "it makes lies harder". How does it do that exactly?

- Yes, lets have people claim specific cards right off the bat for the stealthvigs to target them and fill in more parts of the puzzle

- Look, a vote on creature, based on suspicions of a certain card. Again prodding for information. Afraid of those bulletproofs are we?

- Again prodding for information on whether someone has hated

- Here Maria shadily utters the idea of a massclaim and Titus echoes it. Also notice how Titus is defending maria now. Scum buddies with a plan? Notice how Titus has allready thought of stages of information gathering.

- "ok, thanks for claiming a card, ill put it in my scum chart."

- attacking people that oppose the mass-claim plan

- Slowly getting us into the idea that we only claim number, but not the actual cards.

- / just further examples of the obsessiveness with what cards people have.

- People that disagree with giving out the information get voted and painted as scum

- Using site meta as an argument why people need to claim certain cards

- More examples of slowly easing people into this way of thinking.

- Asking people to consolidate on the top wagons at that point. Yet later when I propose to speed things up, she feels the need to subtly provide two reasons why my asking for it is strange. (silencing magna, being on a solo wagon).

- And here comes the cat out of the bag it appears. Now were suddenly well beyond claiming card numbers and mcmenno has to claim his missing card. Need to look into who suggested the reveal first for probable teammates.

Hmmmm I was definately going somewhere with this, but im not sure yet if my suspicions are enough after rereading it. Maybe im just biased since I have a rather big hatred for people fishing for information on such a grand scale in setups where it benefits scum so much.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Titus Fuck it, time to shake stuff up.

People are townreading Titus for no reason at all while what she's doing is super harmfull to town.

Other notes: People need to be way more carefull with claiming their cards or even suggesting it. Im quite sure I can quite accurately guess all 3 of RB's cards at this point, and if I can, so can scum and kill him with no problem whatsoever (assuming he isnt scum himself thats unafraid, but I doubt it).
Need to look more into other people that were suggesting this massclaim, as it became clear from going through the ISO that it wasnt just Titus.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

Wanna play with my flute dunnstral?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

While chirping on my magical instrument, go and read my case and give me some objective opinions on it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey transcend/MariaR........

Is Maria Lilac from EM? She plays the exact same and you guys appear to know eachother.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Transcend having that card is the only reason I would even remotely consider lynching him. His play just drewls towntells all over my screen.

As for your question Kraska, ill gladly speedlynch Maria (who I was voting for the last 24 hours) but I cant really make my strong suspicions of titus known without voting the slot for some good old emphasis indicating im serious and you guys should look at it objectively yourselves.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Does crossed out mean "wont lynch"?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Vecna »

My vote is on him
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Vecna »

ehm, her
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Vecna »

Rb, im having a suspicion that your vote is just some sort of reaction test though. Go over my case and let me know what you think of its merits, if only to convince people im likely onto something here.

Also, about the 8 of spades thing.......im thining the person claiming he went for it but didnt get it might be lying. I really have a hard time fathoming -3- people actually wanting that terrible terrible card (especially as someone stated the 4 of spades is better in every way).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Vecna »

If im right titus is likely the scum mastermind and its the very best possible d1 lynch
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Vecna »

I like my reads the best of anyone's ive seen in the thread so far.

Also, if im right Titus has allready succeeded in gaining this much information for scum and people are going to start dying left and right as soon as the right ranks start coming as trump cards. Scum titus is obviously dangerous, and one phase of her yammering and card-hunting is enough.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1527, Titus wrote:Nope, RB is town by wagon voting and Vecna sheeting him. Plus, he's getting frustratingly wrong and arrogant. Vecna sheeting him is the nail in the coffin.

Vecna/lil Uzi/kison/drone/one person above me
What does this even mean?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Vedith just confirmed himself as town is what just happened.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1565, Titus wrote:
In post 1563, Vecna wrote:
In post 1527, Titus wrote:Nope, RB is town by wagon voting and Vecna sheeting him. Plus, he's getting frustratingly wrong and arrogant. Vecna sheeting him is the nail in the coffin.

Vecna/lil Uzi/kison/drone/one person above me
What does this even mean?
That's my scumreads yo!
I mean the part above it where u claim shit about my play i can't even place
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1569, rb wrote:Ur a sheet of metal Vecna
I prefer to think of myself as a bulldozer
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Vecna »

The more words titus produces, the harder i wanna lynch her scum ass
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Im applying prison logic here. And I'm gonna take down this loud mouth scum that nearly everyone is misreading.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1618, davesaz wrote:
In post 1567, Vecna wrote:Vedith just confirmed himself as town is what just happened.
I'll look again, but what are you trying to say?
Its rather obvious, im really surprised everyone appears to have missed it and even has announced intent to lynch him
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Vecna »

That post is actually jackals first sensible post
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1655, davesaz wrote:
In post 1625, rb wrote:He claimed a card and thats nice but not rly meaningful
Nothing about the card itself, using it, or claiming it is alignment indicative. Either alignment could benefit from knowing next trump, and either could hope to get "town cred" by claiming it.

Not to mention, THE TRUMP DID NOT CHANGE, and the card which was used has another useful ability which is now unavailable to the player who used it for this phase. This was not a rig, it was a flip.

Not sure how to respond to the Jackel wagon as I skipped all of that trying to get past all the pedits. And I'm headed out to work so a lack of further post from me is meaningless.
Flip is hearts
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1689, rb wrote:I've crumbed all of my cards btw

Have fun setup nerds
Hehe i know them all.

Sheep me, im a superior setup nerd compared to titus.

All inferior wannabe setup nerds must be assimilated into my divine being
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1688, Transcend wrote:
In post 1684, MariaR wrote:
In post 1681, rb wrote:
In post 1679, Transcend wrote:I am god tier who tf are you to step to me spider loser.
My love of u borders on the sexual
Sending this to mary.
Lmao she like honey badger she won't give a fuck
Honeybadgers fucking rule
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Vecna »

Do i need to go on another tirade about how bad it is for us to claim al kinds of shit?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1835, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 1832, Vecna wrote:Do i need to go on another tirade about how bad it is for us to claim al kinds of shit?
I'm not proposing we claim "all kinds of shit". I'm proposing we claim a single card - because it's very antitown, and scum won't own up to it if a Jack comes up. If you don't think we should claim it - yes, please say why.
2x royalty vig. Allows the holder to kill anyone if they know they have a Queen, jack or king

2x stealth vig. allows the holder to kill anyone if they can mention a card they have in their possession.

Card knowledge = ability to kill people.

Also it gives more information towards potential NK targets, potential Fruit vendor targets.

With every piece of information, we help scum solve the puzzle.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1699, Titus wrote:
In post 1694, Dunnstral wrote:That's a card flip. It's showing what we get next

Same rank as the gov. Not good. Rank veto or card discard or shuffle the deck if at all possible
But that shouldn't be possible.

Mod: If a player has the queen of hearts, does the heart function activate when a queen of clubs is trump?
Also, after all the card fishing and that fancy diagram I REALLY have a hard time believing a self-proclaimed setup nerd needs to ask the gm about mechanics after the draft has been done. This just screems forced wifom " I HAVENT BEEN IN SCUM CHAT, HONESTLY "
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, the person that has rigged the deck (obviously with beta deck rigging) is near-confirmed town to me (or a very dumb scum, or one with very strong wifom).

The jack will be the trump for the night. So governor wont even be usuable since its a day only ability.

Putting the jack wil likely give us 2 cop usages during the night. No way scum would do this, unless they have stolen away those 2 cops from town and are trying to wifom a townclear by revealing who rigged the deck.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also notice how hatred isnt active during the night, and at this point I dont think scum couldve gathered enough information to use the fruit vendors yet to kill people.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1859, Vifam wrote:I wanna get involved but you guys seem to have things under control and I don't have any strong reads so I'll just sheep
What metric do you use for having things under control? How do you know we have it under control if you havent read shit yet?

Please, dont sheep. Get yourself some reasons so I have grounds to tunnel you later on.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

Titus lynch, this way. Lets go.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1870, Vifam wrote:By under control I mean no one has rage quit yet I think
Magna has rage quit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ugh this is so freakishly annoying.

My Titus case/wagon is not getting any traction because a lot of people just arent really bothered thinking about the setup whatsoever. It should be very apparent to people that have given the setup some thought and that understand the mechanics that what Titus is doing is extremely scummy.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1881, Titus wrote:
In post 1851, Vecna wrote:
In post 1699, Titus wrote:
In post 1694, Dunnstral wrote:That's a card flip. It's showing what we get next

Same rank as the gov. Not good. Rank veto or card discard or shuffle the deck if at all possible
But that shouldn't be possible.

Mod: If a player has the queen of hearts, does the heart function activate when a queen of clubs is trump?
Also, after all the card fishing and that fancy diagram I REALLY have a hard time believing a self-proclaimed setup nerd needs to ask the gm about mechanics after the draft has been done. This just screems forced wifom " I HAVENT BEEN IN SCUM CHAT, HONESTLY "
I was asking to be 1100% sure that beta vig was the only card available in play. You're boxed in aren't you?

I find this adorable. The guy who can't follow directions waits days before objecting to any plan when out of mislynches because I keep torpedoing them.

Keep trying.
If you'd actually had read any of my posts you'd know I hadnt read anything in the thread untill my catchup post after 48 hours or so. Its good to see though that this type of crap is the only defence you have got. My vote aint moving anywhere. No matter, Ill patiently sit here with my vote and wait untill you either bus some teammates or people realize youre full of shit when your "reads" flip town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1893, Titus wrote:Nah, the beta deck rigger is probably scum. I don't like how Vecna is defending a player he doesn't know when the scum motives are obvious.
I was defending his choice for the card that got put on top. Go ahead then, mention any scum benefits whatsoever to putting the jack of spades up there. Also, keep miscontruing everything I say some more. Itll catch up to you sooner or later.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

Any card that isnt a 2, 6, 7 or 9 would also result in guaranteed no docs, most of them WITHOUT activating any cops.

Scum sacrefising cards to rig the deck has no use unless it activates abilities for them

Also if people actually chose to not pick up the cop cards.....

I wouldnt be surprised if the deck rigger has another J of spades and puts that one on top again to give town 4 cop uses.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

I couldnt care less about protecting the role, im just stating my reasons why im towneading the person that rigged the deck. Ill gladly take any chance I get to discredit your statements however.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also: 2 copscans > 2 lynches any day
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1912, rb wrote:
In post 1877, Vecna wrote:Ugh this is so freakishly annoying.

My Titus case/wagon is not getting any traction because a lot of people just arent really bothered thinking about the setup whatsoever. It should be very apparent to people that have given the setup some thought and that understand the mechanics that what Titus is doing is extremely scummy.
We can policy her later. Being obstinate is making me scumread you more tbh because I know scum Vecna can fake this frustration

Help me out cuh
This is not faked and you know it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

Fishy, im pretty sure those kills become active any time that rank card is the trump. So saying its 4 kills max is false. Luckily the risk is severely reduced because it appears that the deckrigger is town (or at least definately not using it to active vig-type abilities)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1509, Vedith wrote:
In post 1507, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1499, Vedith wrote:
In post 1496, gerryoat wrote:Wait I'm kinda confused. Are both active?
I've been told no by mod.
SO Jack of spades will be the next trump
I guess so.
Pretty good reason to not lynch me today/ :up:
Huh, I was under the impression you using your up arrow here was you softing that you were the deck rigger.....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:55 am

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, none of your powers will be active during the night vedith.....But your picks are super-town so you're a very bad lynch regardless unless you're confirmed lying at some point.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1973, rb wrote:Vecna u e drugs

Im about 8 shots of vodka in 1hr drunk atm
Yo Rb, use this drunk state to do some sane rambling as to why titus is scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Vecna »

Ive done a summary post of the first 37 pages or so, you can check my iso for it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Vecna »

But preferably do it yourself in a similair style and give us your opinions on what happened.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Jackal

TR's for RB, Kraska, Vedith, Transcend
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2007, Titus wrote:
In post 2005, Vedith wrote:
In post 2001, Drone wrote:Can we please decide on a lynch, I'm terrible this day, and having difficulty catching up with all the pages popping up overnight.

Cool with especially MariaR, or Uzi lynches.
Happy with the leading wagon - Votes for Maria instead.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Drone's scum, what have I been saying? But no interest.

This tells me my crumbs were obvious though.
Finally something sensible. Id join a Drone wagon.

What is this mysterious guano about crumbs all the time?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #102) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Drone

Stop voting transcend zzzzzz
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (isolation #103) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Vecna »

U wot mate? Hammer this shit allready.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #104) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Vecna »

Ill send you some fruit tonight RB.

Fruit baskets for everyone.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #105) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Vecna »

good, its fucking cold around here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #106) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Vecna »

no, u can freeze. Dick

Refusing the gift of the fruit basket is considered a grave insult in my culture.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

My fruit baskets are all fire retardent. Good luck with that
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

Lol and people are seriously scumreading Transcend still? The dude is more confirmed town than anyone else in this thread at this point.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

Shut up noob, youre confirmed. I fucking said so
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also Davesaz is still scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2222, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2219, Transcend wrote:
In post 2217, gerryoat wrote:stop telling ur partner he isn't hammered yet and not to claim
christ almighty what a fucking awful line
im vigging you tonight if you say i have another awful line. im not kidding.
You havent had a single line that wasnt awful

Also, vigs no active tonight, so what you gonna shoot me with?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im transcend's secretary, and all obvious insults have been delegated to me from this point onward.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

Awfull lines dont mean you cant be usefull later on. You and MariaR were the only ones actually questioning Wisdom last game after I got killed so im expecting you'll be of use to me later when im uncovering Titus for the piece of scum she really is.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2229, Transcend wrote:
In post 2224, Vecna wrote:
In post 2222, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2219, Transcend wrote:
In post 2217, gerryoat wrote:stop telling ur partner he isn't hammered yet and not to claim
christ almighty what a fucking awful line
im vigging you tonight if you say i have another awful line. im not kidding.
You havent had a single line that wasnt awful

Also, vigs no active tonight, so what you gonna shoot me with?
best thing you've said in your life
That was like one of those beautiful compliments buried under a mountain of insults
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

Quipla is a beast btw, such consistency and volume with the vote counts.

Respect
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #116) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

thats a specific number
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #117) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

Wants to be part of the cool club when it flips scum, dun
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #118) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

Its ok, ill protect u transcend.

Aint noone gonna lynch you with whiteknight vekna around.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #119) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

Governor isnt even active transcend. And governor only stops a lynch.

But youre STILL DOING TO DIE BUDDY
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #120) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

On epicmafia the governor can be used to change a lynch to an Other Target.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:38 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2272, Creature wrote:MariaR and milkshake are most likely the scum in the wagon, maybe Titus also is.
Im starting to like you more and more
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:02 am

Post by Vecna »

Mandatory setup-nerding post:

Ive said earlier how I did not see that the deck rigger could be scum......I mightve been wrong about that. Jack of spades activates both the ninja passive, the suit veto and 2 fruitvendors.

Seeing how the factional kill hasnt been used during the day, it appears as though they could be going for the stealth approach to reduce their chances of getting caught. Its still rather terrible strategy though since theres a lot better cards to deckrig to achieve the same result, but its possible this is a scumploy.

Im also going to be townreading people that turn out to have the Queen of clubs later on (card revive). The day has been hammered without the factional kill. If scum had queens of clubs, they wouldve activated their factional kill during the day to be able to grab the best cards off of the dead people. This is also one of the main reasons why I wanted to rush the day along - To give scum less time to figure out whom to kill to grab cards off of and hopefully catch them unaware before they could act.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Vecna »

ofcourse he's flipping scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #124) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Vecna »

im allready having a celebratory party in my pants
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #125) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2300, Maxous wrote:milkshake is Magna's slot right?

I wan't impressed by Magna at all, i felt he was scummy.

*checking milkshake ISO*
In post 2202, milkshake wrote:So somebody put that Alpha Deck Rig card on top of the deck?

VOTE: Drone

Just voting the player with the most votes for now. I know he was at L-1 a little while ago. Was that a bad thing? ^_^
This is his only post
..yup, I can deffo vote this person

VOTE: Milkshake

P-edit: thanks mod

Can you elaborate more on why you thought magna was scummy? Because this seems like an overly convenient/easy vote.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #126) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2320, Maxous wrote:
In post 103, Quipla wrote:
Creature (4)
- McMenno, MagnaofIllusion, Titus, drealmerz7
huh.
I actually forgot about the early Creature wagon

I swear, at least one of Magna or Titus is scum in this game
Its titus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #127) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2324, Transcend wrote:Creature died because not a soul scum read him and he was high in the draft

Oh and also probably because he town read me and would oppose any fucktarded wagon on me
This. Looking at Creatures town/scum reads this early in the game and basing anything off of it is EXACTLY what scum wants. (allthough id still love to lynch Titus, so if creature was scumreading him, please disregard this entire message).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #128) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2328, Titus wrote:The kill on Creature does tell us something. Either scum has the other 6 of clubs OR scum felt safe enough to shoot above me with two know bulletproofs or desperate enough.
BP wasnt active during the night, stop making up stuff
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Vecna »

Hope im not too late to the gala but whoever has the ACE OF HEARTS needs to neighborise me. I have something thatll synchonise really well with the shuffle/and a neighbourhood.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #130) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Vecna »

Transcend, did you do the wifom-play where u picked the ace of clubs twice, just to put one away to try and get towncleared?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #131) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Vecna »

GM, will people recieve a notification if they get sent a piece of fruit, even if they have no allergy?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #132) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Vecna »

Some dude called vifam
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #133) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

Wish the guy with Ace of hearts would form a cosy neighbourhood with me.

Also rb, I think Kraska is town. The reason to tunnel on Transcend seems mostly genuine, even though I disagree with it. If the meta based on d1 wasnt enough of an argument theres absolutely no reason for scumscend to put that Ace on top of the deck after the reputation damage has allready been done.

MariaR could be decent - she is completely filler and useless, allthough to be fair i have no meta to accurately asses whether that is indeed her townplay as some have been claiming. Even if it is, I dont think I cba to just let her play like that all game without doing anything to be usefull.

Vedith? In my mind this is reasonably likely town as well due to the drafted cards, and will probably not vote this today.

Not really completely sold on anyone in this group atm.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2419 (isolation #134) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2416, gerryoat wrote:told u noobs he was town. s/o to creature for taking one of the obvious maf cards tho. there goes my tr
Dont like this type of useless shitposting
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #135) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2420, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2419, Vecna wrote:
In post 2416, gerryoat wrote:told u noobs he was town. s/o to creature for taking one of the obvious maf cards tho. there goes my tr
Dont like this type of useless shitposting
what are u gonna do? lynch me?
Yep

VOTE: Gerryoat

you scared yet?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2425 (isolation #136) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im still a bit puzzled by the deck rigging going on.

Why did the beta deck rig throw away his alpha deck rig? Did someone tell him in the neighbourhoods that it would be no good?

(farfetched option?): Did Transcend tell him in scumchat to put it on top so he could get rid of his Ace to try and drop the suspicion?

For someone that claims he used a randomizer to pick his cards, transcend sure did end up with some pro-scum cards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2427 (isolation #137) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

Wait, am I in the same block as Titus?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (isolation #138) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

Thanks GM.

Appears noone got the message through the night?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

This transcend wagon sure is quite big allready
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

I think I want to be part of this dickhumping thing.

*Charges in, pants on knees*

On a more serious note, you'd consider using the townblock to go after Titus? That would give me some wet dreams that are even sexier than the dickhump-triangle action going on here. Ok guess that serious note got lost rather quickly. But still.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #141) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2496, Titus wrote:Funny, I say I would move to a larger wagon, and the lil wagon disperses. Noted.

If we are lynching based off bad wagon, it would be Vedith not Uzi wagoned though.

RB, is there any reason to townread Maxous and assume townbeard?
In post 2498, Titus wrote:It's midnight and I make my daily rounds. Sue me.
In post 2500, Titus wrote:
In post 2499, Fishythefish wrote:
In post 2496, Titus wrote:Funny, I say I would move to a larger wagon, and the lil wagon disperses. Noted.
What do you read into that? While I don't know the motivations of anyone else on the wagon, I think these are likely entirely unrelated.
I dunno yet, but I document and observe patterns. The Uzi/Kison link is still rather huge in my mind. More data (read: flips) will make that more useful.
In post 2507, Titus wrote:
In post 2506, rb wrote:Also if Vecna is scum I bet Titus is also :)
Comments like this make me want to strangle you Bart.

I -might- be coming around on my read on Titus. I really liked post 1/2/4 that I quoted here and think it sounds rather towny. Post 3 sounds somewhat more scummy to me again, but maybe its just because it sounds so vague and I dont really see it / or what she means.

I dont like most of her reads per se (duh she scumreads me), and I really dont see Vedith being scum here. Titus, can you go into a bit more details why you see connections between Kison/LUV? I might be willing to test this one theory since so many people have been scumreading LUV.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (isolation #142) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, my scumreads at the start of the game are usually not that great unless I can catch people on meta-reasons. PoE and townreads are only helpfull to eliminate like.....half the playerbase atm?

Without rereading, i dont want to lynch any of the following people today:
Maxous
Transcend
Kraska
Rb
Vedith
Drealmerz7
Fishguy
Dunstral
(Titus) - Dont feel as strong about this one as the rest, but obvious a very mediocre lynch.

At this point, Jackel hasnt done shit - but he just feels like another Drone wagon to me. I guess I could join the wagon, but I would not be thrilled about it whatsoever.

Maria and Dave still look like decent wagon-options to me.

Vifam, Giga, Gerry, Spyrex, LUV, Kison, McMenno......Ill refer to this as the "Meeeh pool" that I need to look into since none of them are on my radar at all.

I just dont really have any strong scumreads at all. Which is another reason why im once again suspicious of Titus. I really dont see how she can townread any of these names here at the bottom of this post.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #143) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Vecna »

My notes about Drealmerz say he was really anal about people outing their cards and information about stuff they didnt pick.

Upon rereading his constant use of the retarded word "pinging" does annoy me
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #144) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey Maria, why did you suddenly spring to life so full of opinions?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #145) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Vecna »

Vedith, I wanna form a townblock with you.

Of all the dogs you are definitely the sexiest.

Transcend is so passe (<--- e with a little cock on it hanging to the right)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #146) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah I dont really see it either, he just seems like the type of kid id hate to hang out with in real life
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #147) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Vecna »

I kinda wanna lynch someone that is scumreading Vedith.

Lets randomly select someone and deathtunnel them.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #148) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Vecna »

Any volunteers that are scumreading Vedith?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (isolation #149) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Vecna »

Kraska, Transcend = town. Trust. Lets focus elsewhere.

MariaR just seemed annoyed that we ignored her "case" to the extent that she would subject herself to the death tunnel by voting Vedith.

Such a brave soul
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #150) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:45 am

Post by Vecna »

Also im gonna challenge Rb and take over leadership of the town voting block.

It is now mine
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #151) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Vecna »

Deathtunnel commencing.

Also talking about Iso's and vomiting........reading yours resulted in my lunch escaping me in an untimely manner.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (isolation #152) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm, actually.......

Maria, how do you feel about fruit baskets?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2560 (isolation #153) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Vecna »

Im literally quite tempted to sent her some fruit though
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2563 (isolation #154) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Vecna »

Vedith join us
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (isolation #155) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:05 am

Post by Vecna »

If I would id just have to find a synonym to the word. But let me try.

Youre playing the "im such a clueless cute-sy girl"-card way way too much for my liking. Youre using it as an implied excuse to not having to formulate reads and as a defence to try and clear yourself of any accusations. Anyone scumreading you is a bully or a meany or a dumbsy dumbsy teddybear.

Scummy wifom'y playstyle to the extreme
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #156) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Vecna »

So many statistics. Statistics on the interwebz be very very reliable
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (isolation #157) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2601, milkshake wrote:From what I can tel, votes have been really random in this game. Does anyone have anything solid?
How about you get something solid for yourself. Stop being such an empty slot please
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #158) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2602, Vedith wrote:
In post 2600, MariaR wrote:!!! Tell me about it

I'll be back after work (hopefully)
I'm pretty sure I've been an easy lynch in every game with Karska. She wants dat town cred by calling me town.
Sneaky, sneaky!
I want it too. Ill be your knight in shining armor, protecting you against the dragon......m'lady
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (isolation #159) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Vecna »

I did notice a slight variation in Kraska's play from deathnote but its mainly that she is a lot more outspoken and she has a ton more reads this game - but she allready adressed this stating that she knows a lot more people here.

Her tone and aggresiveness against her scumreads appear very very similair to me though, and allthough I do not agree with all of them, I think the reasoning for them is genuine.

Kraska = town, and since were doing silly statistics atm: estimation of the ammount I am certain is about 80-90% at this point.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #160) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Vecna »

You can be part of my town-block Max
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (isolation #161) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Vecna »

Youre just jealous because noone invited you yet
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2625 (isolation #162) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Vecna »

Rb had a cop that was active during the night. Going through his iso it appears that he got an inno on his target since the 4 people he wanted to lynch in didnt appear as scumreads that he was very adamant about.

My guess is it was on transcend since he has been defending him rather hard today and been attacking every vote that came his way.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2627 (isolation #163) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah indeed, I thought so too but theres no other obvious breadcrumbs anywhere indicating an allignment certainty.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #164) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Vecna »

At this point I really dont know whether Maria is forcing dumbtells or just townslipped
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #165) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Vecna »

Probably the first.....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #166) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Vecna »

That he's a weaksauce drone #2
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #167) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Vecna »

Titus, you still think Kison/LUV are scum together?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #168) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2647, Titus wrote:
In post 2644, Vecna wrote:Titus, you still think Kison/LUV are scum together?
Yes. I also think Jackal is scum.
How do you feel about maria's posting on this page? Still think shes town?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #169) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Vecna »

Glad you keep reinforcing my feeling that youre strongly town Kraska
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #170) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, I think your case on Kison has merit. I dont really see how you also deduce from it that LUV is scum though. Care to explain it? What I think im understanding from it is that you feel this way because he ignores any of the allegations from Kison?

Updated Would lynch today list:
Maria (I still think youre wrong on this Titus)
Davesaz
Jackal

Also willing to test your theory on Kison if others will go for it. With the way he's playing its definately not a great loss to town even if it is a mislynch.

Theres some other slots that are being completely useless that id be more than glad to get rid of. Maybe ill sent em some fruit if they dont start participating.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #171) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2653, Titus wrote:
In post 2652, Vecna wrote:Glad you keep reinforcing my feeling that youre strongly town Kraska
Kraska and I are damn near in agreement, yet you hate my reads and love theirs...what gives?
Give it time, Im probably just stubborn because we were scumreading eachother D1 and the information farming still just rubs me the wrong way a little bit. Im slowly coming around.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (isolation #172) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Vecna »

One thing thats still a bit strange to me.....Wasnt Rb strongly defending LUV (maybe even Kison if memory serves)? It could just be scum wifom ofcourse, but why would they kill the guy defending them?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (isolation #173) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Vecna »

Transcend, what about all the other stuff that Maria has done this game?

Are you really telling us this entire playstyle maria has been showing this game is NAI?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (isolation #174) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2706, Transcend wrote:Something about this Jackel wagon is smelly
Id really like you to answer my question regarding Maria since you seem to know her playstyle rather well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (isolation #175) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, Titus - care to elaborate why you're asking those questions from the GM? Since it appears to me once again there is like no other reason except to wifom "look im town guys"

Also from one setup nerd to another alleged setup nerd: What else -could- it be besides the scum factional kill?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #176) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also this jackel wagon is super fishy. All the lurkers are voting another lurker for lurking? All the people that arent scumhunting are voting someone else that isnt scumhunting?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #177) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2724, Titus wrote:
In post 2722, Vecna wrote:Also this jackel wagon is super fishy. All the lurkers are voting another lurker for lurking? All the people that arent scumhunting are voting someone else that isnt scumhunting?
Another misrep on the wagon by another scumread.
How about you answer my previous question? Also im going to make you eat those words.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2733 (isolation #178) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2722, Vecna wrote:Also this jackel wagon is super fishy. All the lurkers are voting another lurker for lurking? All the people that arent scumhunting are voting someone else that isnt scumhunting?
Spoiler:
In post 2452, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Jackel
In post 2616, Titus wrote:VOTE: Jackal

Seems like pretty common sense to sheep rb's scumreads and not vote his townreads until he's proven wrong.
In post 2708, Fishythefish wrote:
@mod:
was my vote deliberately not counted because I misspelled "Jackel"?

VOTE: Jackel98

We are lynching in rb's lynch pool - {mariaR/vedith/titus/jackel}. rb was obviously town, but if those reads were wrong scum would have had little motivation to kill him. So, townies should get their asses in gear, read up on these players, and vote one of them.

Of those players, Titus is the one I know least about. I'll be having a read of her tonight.
In post 2704, milkshake wrote:There is a definite silver lining to rb dying. We now have the best possible source of a lynch outside of role information.

In post 2451, SpyreX wrote:VOTE: jackel

Hey rb its eaiser to quote you and delete then type vote just fyi fo4 the future

So, of the 6 votes......2 provide no reason at all, 3 sheep Rb without providing reasons as to why.....Only Giga actually states any reason.

Can anyone even explain why they think Rb is completely accurate here? What if scum killed Rb because his reads were completely off and they want people to sheep him?

Going through Rb's iso he didnt even provide any reason why Jackel is scum.....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #179) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2727, Titus wrote:
In post 2726, Vecna wrote:
How about you answer my previous question? Also im going to make you eat those words.
Poisoner, of course you would have seen my analysis if you were actually a setup nerd.
Poisoner kills at EoD. Its like, you keep asking the GM for shit that is in the signup post, very clearly. I wonder why that is.

Hint: because you want to harvest fake towncred by appearing inquisitive.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #180) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

In fact, with the amount you've played on this site, you knew full well in advance the gm was NOT going to answer any of those questions.

VOTE: Titus
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2737 (isolation #181) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2710, Titus wrote:
In post 2708, Fishythefish wrote:
@mod:
was my vote deliberately not counted because I misspelled "Jackel"?

We are lynching in rb's lynch pool - {mariaR/vedith/titus/jackel}. rb was obviously town, but if those reads were wrong scum would have had little motivation to kill him. So, townies should get their asses in gear, read up on these players, and vote one of them.

Of those players, Titus is the one I know least about. I'll be having a read of her tonight.
I agree pending 1 verification.

Mod: At what time was the scum shot submitted?

So youre asking to deduce whether its for the poisoner ability, yet youre allready slipping that you knew it was a scum shot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #182) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2738, kraska77 wrote:Vecna- titus asking those weird questions last page is totally a thing titus would do as town
Also titus harping on setup and analysis when it's apparent she didn't even read the opening posts properly is again town Titus

As scum shes awfully cautious and consistent....no weird jumps in logic or reads....that's not the titus I'm seeing here
Its about the intent that im looking Kraska. When youre unaware of a mechanic, you can do two things - look it up, or make an obvious gm question about it that youre looking it up. Also im strongly suspecting its a scumteam containing maria + Titus, seeing how theyre defending eachother (or at least Titus defending maria at every point). Even this question is once again involving Maria and the poisoner statement she made earlier.

I feel it is very caution and sneaky. I think it was also meant to serve to make us go look it up ourselves since she knew the gm wasnt going to answer it. And then we go "oh, the poisoning only happens at end of the phase if a trump card comes, so Maria couldnt have possibly been onto something, and mustve been unaware that scum can kill during the day".

I dont buy this as just uncaring town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #183) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (isolation #184) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Wow, this is even way beyond an appeal to emotion. Im undecided whether I think its real or fake though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Vecna »

Also im so happy this dog evolved to start carrying a hat. One of the other ones should magically turn purple or some shit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #186) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Vecna »

UNVOTE: MariaR

You claim you want to scumhunt and were getting in your way?

Lets see it then
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Vecna »

My reasons are well documented ^ iso button. Me voting you again recently was because I think you and titus are scum together, and youre much more likely to hang today than titus.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Vecna »

And ill guarantee you ill be back to vote and push you soon if I dont like what im seeing with this scumhunting that you intend to do.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Threats are just stipulations of causal relations resulting from your own actions
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Damnit, now im finding myself staring back at the sexy cat
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2792 (isolation #191) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2786, gerryoat wrote:so did i miss anything? this game is fun. i've done nothing but filler and not been fos'd seriously.
I just googled to find a cat with a condescending look on its face. Apparently cats cannot do a condescending look very well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (isolation #192) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2792, Vecna wrote:
In post 2786, gerryoat wrote:so did i miss anything? this game is fun. i've done nothing but filler and not been fos'd seriously.
I just googled to find a cat with a condescending look on its face. Apparently cats cannot do a condescending look very well.
I guess this will do as it also shows off its asshole.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2798 (isolation #193) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2790, milkshake wrote:Fishy said something very true: we should lynch from rb's lynch pool.

However, Jackel may not be the best choice because he was rb's actual vote at his time of death. Scum might not have wanted to kill rb when rb was voting scum- for the exact reason that they knew we would pile on whoever rb was voting.

But we should definitely lynch from rb's lynch pool.
VOTE: Milkshake
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2871 (isolation #194) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Vecna »

How certain are you about your meta-read on Titus Kraska?

Im having a hard time believing it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2872 (isolation #195) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, Maxous is town
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (isolation #196) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Vecna »

Guess im just gonna copy your approach you have with Transcend then and patiently abide my time.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (isolation #197) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Davesaz, why does my left scum-nut sonar start tingling every time you pop into the thread?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #198) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Vecna »

So how come you guys are so sure Titus isnt just trying to copy her own town-meta to feel all the meta-thinkers? clearly if the way you guys townread her is by being wrong, sloppy and not giving much of a shit....that shouldnt be too hard to fake.

Im quite sure this is gonna result in an " I told you so " situation down the line.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #199) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2882, Titus wrote:
In post 2878, Vecna wrote:So how come you guys are so sure Titus isnt just trying to copy her own town-meta to feel all the meta-thinkers? clearly if the way you guys townread her is by being wrong, sloppy and not giving much of a shit....that shouldnt be too hard to fake.

Im quite sure this is gonna result in an " I told you so " situation down the line.
Except I was right on Transcend, right on rb, came around on Creature, right on kraska, right on giga, right on MariaR.

So fuck off on this shade that I was wrong once and now you try to paint me as lazy.

I am waiting until town wants to lynch you and Maxous, or just a post where you try to solve anything.

Oh wait Titus was wrong on Jackal, so let's not lynch him. Me being wrong before is NOT a reason to townread Jackal.

P.S. Vedith also called Jackal an opportunist and lacks a townread there but tried to wagon everywhere else.
Titus, none of that was about the reads you have on people. How about you actually read the context of posts instead of just being such a clueless Iso-warrior.

Also I never said I am townreading Jackel. I agree his posting is scummy as all fuck (but this is not always actually NAI as you should well know). What bothers the hell out of me is that everyone is just throwing around unexplained votes. Mostly these are people I do not townread and are in my scumpool. Why are they on Jackel? Why not on one of the other people that are playing just as bad? Plenty of people i DO townread agree with me it looks like this is another scumlead lynch which smells super fishy.

Thirdly, if you actually are town - how about you stop being so stubborn and realize I am town? Youre not gonna get me lynched since literally everyone else in this game is rightfully townreading me. Also, how about you stop doing blatant shit that anyone that hasnt played with you a ton of times will scumread the shit out of? Because this is the biggest reason youre facing so much resistance from people. Also, hurray you were right about the most obvious townreads ever in Transcend and Rb. Stating with such fake certainty you are also correct on all the other ones you are listing is just rubbish.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”