he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 523, Pine wrote:
In post 474, Persivul wrote:
In post 420, Pine wrote:This was important information and deserves to be marked as such:

The amulet recharges a limited-use power to full uses. It isn't likely to be useful to me, but it should be helpful to someone in late game when I'm dead. Choose wisely.
In post 424, Pine wrote:I'm semi-BP anyway. I can self-heal.
You can self-heal.

First, if this is true, town has every reason NOT to claim this. You should WANT scum to target you, thereby wasting a shot. Scum OTOH could claim it to explain why they weren't NK'd, as previously noted.

Second, it would be incredibly unfair to scum for a townie to have unlimited self-heals. This would likely be a 1X or at most 2X power. You claim the amulet recharges a limited-use power to full uses. Yet, you say that it isn't likely to be useful to you.

Third, rules say that mafia have daytalk. Pine said he found info on Amulet of St. Markovia. I tried googling it but didn't find anything. If Pine flips scum, then one of the people with flavor knowledge (shaz or jason, IMO shaz) is likely scum as well and fed him info in the scum chat.

VOTE: Pine
You're right. Ordinarily, Town would have no reason to declare themselves BP. I, however, am not BP. It's complicated. Healing myself isn't a guarantee, as my role PM suggests that there are conditions and abilities which could stack to defeat it. It's also limited use. You said unlimited, not me. That's why I said it is "unlikely" I would get to use the amulet, as it would necessitate me surviving long enough to need recharging.

Also, I can direct the healing at someone else instead of me, which is why I feel it is beneficial to deploy some anti-scum WIFOM about how the power works and who I'll be targeting. It's not just a scum tool, it's just rare that Town is in the position of having more information and needing to act unpredictably. I've already put so much of myself out there that I felt it necessary to dodge and weave a bit.

Further, here's a link. I found it on my very first Google attempt, using the terms Strahd and amulet, because I couldn't recall the name that Shaziro said. Your Google-fu is
weak
In post 487, Persivul wrote:
In post 483, KuroiXHF wrote:It doesn't quite say what it does, though.
I'm reading it as saying that if you have a 1X power and use it, this amulet would give you 1X back.
It also would give 2 back to a 2x power, or 3 back to a 3x power, etc. Don't misrep what I said, I said that it recharges a single power to full.

I am extremely happy with my Persival vote. He is WAY too interested in getting an empowered PR lynched, because he's afraid he can't get me killed at night.
In post 502, SlySly wrote:
In post 500, Persivul wrote:
In post 498, SlySly wrote:I agree with this 100%. I don't agree with lynching Pine though because if we do, he gets to pick who the item goes to. If he dies at night, we get to vote on it.
Lynching scum outweighs the benefit of any item. We don't know that we have a vig.
I understand where you're coming from, but I'm willing to at least wait through N1 to take Pine out.

----------------

@Pine: If we lynch you, who would you give the item to?
Shaziro. He's my strongest Townread. He didn't have to give us the information that led to finding the amulet, and he didn't have to champion my softclaim when we got it. Indeed, I find it likely he would have received it by vote if I hadn't spoken up. I don't see scum motivations for those things. Other candidates are Kuror0 or SlySly, I get Town vibes from them.
Honestly I googled something like "D&D curse of strahd cemetary amulet" and found nothing of interest and then I gave up
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 527, shaddowez wrote:I'm still down for a Dunn vote, but I think I want to see this hang first.
You're down to vote me, but you're going to vote who I voted instead

k
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 549, culted wrote:Pine/Dunn might be a bus
Why does it have to be a bus?

Am I in the twilight zone?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I wonder who culted is an alt of
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 554, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 500, Persivul wrote:
In post 498, SlySly wrote:I agree with this 100%. I don't agree with lynching Pine though because if we do, he gets to pick who the item goes to. If he dies at night, we get to vote on it.
Lynching scum outweighs the benefit of any item. We don't know that we have a vig.
OK so here slysly is responding to some towny-sounding persivul stuff about the pine claim, I'm on board with what persivul has said there but that is safe stuff to say as scum (I'm SRing persivul hard) - and agree with slysly here as well, and the mentality from slysly seems parallel to mine - scumpine lynched he gives to fellow scummy, dies at night means he's been targeted by scum because of the claim (and is town duh) and scum again aren't assured to have the item

scum will want to lynch pine if pine is town more than wait til Night, because, hey, that's a towny lynch to them and that is primary goal

I see a lot of pushing for a pine lynch - which also seems really off to me because ummm, hello, maj voted him to get the item. If maj. thought he was scum and should be lynched, we shouldn't have given him the item.

still not sold on townpine though, because he just reeks of scummyness all over - it's bothersome indeed

then we get this
In post 503, Persivul wrote:
In post 502, SlySly wrote:I understand where you're coming from, but I'm willing to at least wait through N1 to take Pine out.
If Pine is scum and we don't lynch him, then scum definitely have the item tonight.

If Pine is scum and we do lynch him, then there's a good chance he gives the item to town as wifom, since whomever he gives it to will be a suspect.
scumpings galore from persivul here - framing to have pine seen as scum, to put it simply

words from sly sly like "take pine out" and again the general talking of killing pine now after maj. thought he should get it, is off to me - makes me want to go take another look at slysly too
In post 520, kuror0 wrote:I doubt a scum would go to those lengths just to get 1 item, feels like too much risk for some unknown reward.
I could see pine as a player doing it as scum PR, and I could see a scum goon doing it for many reasons, combine the 2 and I find it quite possible this is the case, combined with a lot of the scumminess I see in the rest of pine's play, yes, certainly not discounting this possibility.

I see more kuror and I have more and more of the same thoughts about persivul so I'll not reiterate them really.

definitely good with my persivul vote, those voting pine make me crazy - and I hate the claim and find him pretty scummy, but, still even so, no, that's a bad vote duhs

no one really comes close to scummyness as persivul I think but jason is close I could lynch him if it came to it, but we've got time so no rush

culted is giving me a good number of pings
shadowwez a few
dunn a bunch but that is a growing read
creature needs to give more substance, a lot more
liking what little I have seen from kuroi
shaz I have going back and forth

game is shaping up nicely!
VOTE: Drealmerz
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 554, drealmerz7 wrote: I see a lot of pushing for a pine lynch - which also seems really off to me because ummm, hello, maj voted him to get the item. If maj. thought he was scum and should be lynched, we shouldn't have given him the item.
Umm, hello, the main reasons for scum reading him - disclosing a self-healing power (HORRIBLE as town), claiming the amulet wouldn't help him even though it recharges limited use powers and he later admitted his power is limited use - came AFTER the item vote.
still not sold on townpine though, because he just reeks of scummyness all over - it's bothersome indeed
Yeah, this is scummy af. Hedging your bets.
scumpings galore from persivul here - framing to have pine seen as scum, to put it simply
Scumpings, after you say yourself that Pine reeks of scummyness.
words from sly sly like "take pine out" and again the general talking of killing pine now after maj. thought he should get it, is off to me - makes me want to go take another look at slysly too
Huh? You're suspicious because he wants to take out someone who you say reeks of scummyness?
definitely good with my persivul vote, those voting pine make me crazy - and I hate the claim and find him pretty scummy, but, still even so, no, that's a bad vote duhs
It's bad to vote someone who reeks of scummyness and made a claim which you hate?
no one really comes close to scummyness as persivul I think but jason is close I could lynch him if it came to it, but we've got time so no rush
Overall, you're coming across as Pine's scum buddy - looking for a counter wagon, but saying pine is scummy just in case his lynch goes through.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Creature »

Okay, guess I'll need to do better.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Creature »

So far my confident townreads:
Pine
Persivul
culted
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Creature »

Page 1-4 is absolutely useless as it's just randomly choose a location. Page 5 is when Part 2 starts.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Creature »

Has been drealmerz7 been posting a lot in Part 3?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:14 am

Post by Creature »

Damn, I think most of kuror0's posts are fluff, I think I just discarded a townread on him because gut.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Creature »

Guess I mostly wanted kuror0 to be nightkilled first.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Creature »

Also, anyone familiar with JasonWazza?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Creature »

I've seen him playing scum and SK, but never town.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:17 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, kuror0 is hardcore fluffing.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Creature »

I think I already have an idea of who's scum.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Creature »

Let me just finish.
Sigh
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Persivul »

Why the fuck do you make three posts in a single minute?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Creature »

I always get this feeling SlySly looks different, though maybe it's just confbias.
Sigh
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 591, Creature wrote:Let me just finish.
Go do your free thought stuff in Word or something. When you're done, clean it up, and post it here.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:21 am

Post by Creature »

In post 592, Persivul wrote:Why the fuck do you make three posts in a single minute?
Because whenever I try to make a long post, it makes me want to edit it and it kind of ruins my post, so instead I make lot of tiny posts so it shows my genuine thoughts rather than edited thoughts out of the stress to make a long post.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Creature »

You should try doing one-liners, you'll feel better.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:23 am

Post by Creature »

Meh, I think drealmerz7 is town.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Creature »

In post 387, SlySly wrote:Creature, have you played a previous game with every player in this game?
No, but with a couple of them I did.
Sigh
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:26 am

Post by Shaziro »

In post 594, Persivul wrote:
In post 591, Creature wrote:Let me just finish.
Go do your free thought stuff in Word or something. When you're done, clean it up, and post it here.
I'm becoming more and more convinced that Creature is faking activity to avoid his meta. Time to look for potential associatives.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”