Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 1.19

Creeps20 (6): ScumDeersAreVeryTasty, Hiraki, Aristophanes, MathBlade, FrankJaeger, Gamma Emerald
Hiraki (2): Lil Uzi Vert, Nachomamma8
MathBlade (2): Creeps20, TwoFace
havingfitz (1): Vedith
Vedith (1): Joshz
Gamma Emerald (1): havingfitz

No Vote (0):

With 13 players living, 7 votes are required to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-12-07 16:30:00)

NOTES

Gamma Emerald V/LA until 16 December (normal activity/prod requirements will apply)
Aristophanes V/LA until 6 December
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty V/LA until 9 December
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Joshz »

I thought I posted regarding mathblade but apparently I didn't. Huh.

There's someone in the game called nacho mama?????
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 851, Joshz wrote:I thought I posted regarding mathblade but apparently I didn't. Huh.

There's someone in the game called nacho mama?????
Yes
He's good as town ***I guess?***
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:26 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 837, Gamma Emerald wrote:This feels like playing into popular opinion but at least you have the balls to vote me.
TwoFace wasn't gaining any momentum and you had no votes...how is that playing to anything other than switching to a different scumread?
In post 838, Gamma Emerald wrote:Eric's conftown buddy.
1)...the list I referred to was my players assessment. I had Eric as a scum lean. I started .

2) How is it Gamma that you consider Eric conftown? :?
In post 847, Vedith wrote:Look at his list of 4 scum... "Only scum vote me" attitude.
Are you even trying? The only person I that had even looked cross-eyed in my direction was Ari.. So not sure wtf you are talking about with the " 'Only scum vote me' attitude" accusation. Unless you are talking about my most recent list. Which as you can see from my first list...half of whom I suspected prior to them casting votes on me.
In post 849, TwoFace wrote:I also pointed out that he leaves out hiraki/tvd for some reason. He held those 2 as strong town reads based off "gut" and he refused to explain his reads on them until later when masons asked him.
Errrr.....the "some reason" has been stated several times. I didn't do reads on LUV and Misa either...did you have a problem with that? And I never called Hiraki or TVD "strong town reads". I said and ...which is the same as leaning. And their slots are still town reads for me and subject to change based on game events. As is my read on everyone.
In post 849, TwoFace wrote:His logic was flawed to begin with. The fact he didn't use it equally is actually what makes him suspicious
You are referring to my scum reads with hindsight of voting for masons. Applying the suspicion equally to everyone would cancel it out. As explained several times but outside of your comprehension level or best interests...the voting on masons was only a factor I considered amongst several for each of my scum reads. Everyone that suspected or voted the masons is not scum...but that doesn't mean it was a pro-town thing to do. If I took out any mention of voting or suspecting masons from my scum reads in I'd still come out suspecting the same people for the other reasons stated.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Lots of people were expressing suspicion of me.
Eric's conftown because he's new enough that he can't make up the "newbies aren't scum" line.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:45 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 853, havingfitz wrote:Errrr.....the "some reason" has been stated several times. I didn't do reads on LUV and Misa either...did you have a problem with that? And I never called Hiraki or TVD "strong town reads". I said "Leaning town" and "~ Town"...which is the same as leaning. And their slots are still town reads for me and subject to change based on game events. As is my read on everyone.
the "some reasons" were gut, that is what you said until you were asked to go back and justify them,

Actually yes I have issues with you leaving them out, but they are claimed masons and most likely legit so it wasn't really worth arguing about

you don't have to call then strong town reads for them to actually be that way for you. your actions speak way louder than your words. the fact that you specifcally left them out of your initial reads list and held on to these for the duration of the game and openly refused to justify them until a claimed mason pushed you to, implies to me that you are protecting these 2 people for some reason. I already made this point earlier, your excluding them from your suspicion list based off "gut" reads from way back on page 8, really only makes sense if you were all masons together, and since you obviously aren't I don't see how you can protect 2 people who basically did what others did.

use the attacking masons equally or don't use it at all. clearly you aren't using it equally and that is suspicious to me.

It's also suspicious that you are even using that as a scumtell when it is non ai, but I have already explained that also.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 840, FrankJaeger wrote:Catching up more deer is looking town.
VOTE: creep
Care to show your work? You don't post much so I'd really love to see some explaining.

I'd also like your other scum reads with a summary of why
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Will be home in a few hours and catch up then.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Not sure I like where any of this day is going it all feels Town v town. Going to just say screw it all and vote with gut (and the reasons before).
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 841, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Creeps
L-1
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i just want to make it very clear that either gamma is really bad or scum

The prior votecount had /5/ voting (including gamma but it's pretty obvious that he was unaware of that due to the following posts)

FrankJaeger votes in 840, the actual L-1 and then Gamma votes in 841 as if that was actually L-1

Gamma - please, please, PLEASE be a bit more careful with your votes if you're town. If you're scum, which I think you are, that was not a smooth move as you may think it was.

FYI it is now L-2, i can hop on Gamma or Creeps at this point - mathblade also loses a town point for shying out at the last minute
In post 856, TwoFace wrote:
Care to show your work? You don't post much so I'd really love to see some explaining.

we really don't agree on much (i.e. anything) but i think we can finally agree that a force replacement is almost sorely needed at this point (and yes, i understand how frustrating this is mod, i am sorry for agreeing)

a vote is not a content based post
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Good thing I don't care about town points. Pretty sure it won't matter what you score you have for me now anyway. Eventually I will be 3.14259 always and for the end of time.

And yeah I tend to agree on the FrankJaeger bit he needs to post content.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 859, MathBlade wrote:Not sure I like where any of this day is going it all feels Town v town. Going to just say screw it all and vote with gut (and the reasons before).
Didn't you say Creeps was scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 860, Hiraki wrote:
L-1

The prior votecount had /5/ voting (including gamma but it's pretty obvious that he was unaware of that due to the following posts)

FrankJaeger votes in 840, the actual L-1 and then Gamma votes in 841 as if that was actually L-1

Gamma - please, please, PLEASE be a bit more careful with your votes if you're town. If you're scum, which I think you are, that was not a smooth move as you may think it was.

FYI it is now L-2, i can hop on Gamma or Creeps at this point - mathblade also loses a town point for shying out at the last minute

we really don't agree on much (i.e. anything) but i think we can finally agree that a force replacement is almost sorely needed at this point (and yes, i understand how frustrating this is mod, i am sorry for agreeing)

I switched off to vote fitz between the VC and Frank's vote
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 862, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 859, MathBlade wrote:Not sure I like where any of this day is going it all feels Town v town. Going to just say screw it all and vote with gut (and the reasons before).
Didn't you say Creeps was scum?
I did.
I also promised to reread. Which I did.
That reread left things confusing as hell except for you being scum.
So I switched my vote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay then, MathBlade seems determined to tunnel me.
<Embrace The Void>

Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Joshz »

tunnel vedith instead!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, but today was worse (and over!). I realize that deadline is coming quicker than I'd like it to and thus I'll do my best to produce something significant when I get home tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 810, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 806, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Did a quick skim and ISO, my vote is still where it needs to be. Willing to compromise on Ari.
Why!?
Missed this. A lot of your posts feel fake and all of you're votes are just really bad or blind sheeping.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 863, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 860, Hiraki wrote:
L-1

I switched off to vote fitz between the VC and Frank's vote
my b - dunno how i missed that, you're completely correct
In post 868, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 810, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 806, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Did a quick skim and ISO, my vote is still where it needs to be. Willing to compromise on Ari.
Why!?
Missed this. A lot of your posts feel fake and all of you're votes are just really bad or blind sheeping.
hello pot
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hello scum!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 865, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay then, MathBlade seems determined to tunnel me.
Will be interesting to see if Fritz changes he vote on you if you get more votes.

VOTE: Gamma
In post 866, Joshz wrote:tunnel vedith instead!
Stop trying to coast the game with a fake read.
Tell me your thoughts on Fritz, Math, Ari and Gamma.
I claim scum \o/
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:13 am

Post by TwoFace »

this game... :facepalm:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 867, Nachomamma8 wrote:Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, but today was worse (and over!). I realize that deadline is coming quicker than I'd like it to and thus I'll do my best to produce something significant when I get home tomorrow.
Looking forward to it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Dierfire »

Bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”