Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Vijarada »

VOTE: JarJarDrinks for taking a character that ruined a movie and making a bad pun out of it
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Vijarada »

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Sure let's do it

VOTE: Keyenpeedee
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Vijarada »

I think Keyen is town. He seems pretty genuine right now. I also concur with JJD in that Gear's reasoning was pretty garbage, but I don't think garbage reasoning is a scum-tell.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8585117#p8585117]post 119[/url], gerryoat wrote:Okay, I think we're out of that dumb phase, we can start playing the game now congrats everyone
Three posts

"Hi"
"I dislike RVS"
"We're out of RVS yay!"

This is a very intentional effort to avoid moving the game foward. VOTE: Gerryoat
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8588468#p8588468]post 208[/url], Gear wrote:
In post 79, TwoFace wrote:
In post 77, Gear wrote:
In post 72, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Gear

for that fake-ass scumhunting
There is no way that you believe that.

Vote: Jar-Jar
There's no way you believe Keyen is town for the reason you gave since what you said happened, never actually happened.
I don't think he's town, so much as I think there are better places for my vote.

I'd love to know what Varanja thought was genuine from Keyen.
He seems very casual, uncaring, laid-back. I know a lot of people think that he's doing it on purpose but I think it's genuine posting as kind of a tonal thing. That was what I felt at the time I made that post, anyway.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8588720#p8588720]post 215[/url], Gear wrote:But I think Keyenpeydee needs to be treated with kid gloves.
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8588746#p8588746]post 216[/url], Gear wrote:Or at least take a look at
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67926
I played a different newbie game with him, he was scum and fooled everybody. Never treat anyone with kid gloves.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8589082#p8589082]post 234[/url], JarJarDrinks wrote:See what I think happened is keynpeele realized that he posted a reads list that totally contradicted what he said in that post and tried to retcon himself.
This is reaching HAAAAARD from JJD. He made a joke referencing a previous game where we were scumbuddies, then said it was a joke in the very same post. That's just being sillly, and JJD's attempt to read it otherwise falls flat. Do you really think JJD that key wouldn't have just edited it out before posting if he realised he contradicted himself?
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I'm gonna ISO guys like JJD (after a cursory read, leaning scum on him but I need to ISO), Keyen (still pretty sure is town), Gear etc. Before I do that, though, I would like to
VOTE: PsychoDave
He hardpushed a wagon for one post saying that keyen should be lynched already. He then fails to follow it up, claims to have caught up with no analysis, and then claims to have no scumhunting skills (so that he can back off from his previous or future reads). He still isn't voting anyone, and seems to want to do nothing except for his one ridiculously aggressive post on keyen, which could have been pushing for a town lynch from someone with no idea what he's doing.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Vijarada »

[quote=Gamma Emerald"]Yo stop breaking the quote tags[/quote]

Sorry man. For some reason this always happens when I post at school, which is most of the time I have to post. I'm just clicking the quote button and not changing anything, so I have no idea what's going on with that. Maybe I should start just using post numbers.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Not a fan of two-face saying that Tywin should be looked at if keyen is scum, then saying "There's no one way that buddies interact, we should just read Tywin after a scumflip to see if they make sense as buddies". That seems like a different position taken after questioning.

P-Edit for SSBM: Not sure you were right about PsychoDave. It is true that he probably came from a fast environment, but he pushed a random lynch and then backed off, proceeding to do nothing. Whatever environment you are from, that seems scummy to me. If he was trying to scumhunt from the perspective of a fast paced environment he would continue to push keyen or someone else agressively, but he hasn't.

P-Edit for Gerryoat: I think his unvote early in the game seemed pretty forced, and he's reached a couple of times in ways that I don't like. I also believe that his high activity is an illusion, as he asks many questions but does not provide a lot of opinions on his own (this is my first impression from a cursory ISO, it may turn out that this is not his activity at all, but that is what it seemed like).
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Vijarada »

@Rask 317: I'm not sure anyone's reading Jar as scum due to being abrasive. Plenty of players are abrasive. I think there are other reasons.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Vijarada »

JJD/2Face/Dave is the current scumreads I have. More later, maybe. Busy rn. Sorry guys, this game is moving so fast.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”