Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 93, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@
Hiraki:
I'm curious as what else you or Ted want me to talk about while we are waiting for 4 replacements.

What's wrong with being suspicious of a question?

Don't get your last point. Especially after I said how I'm looking forward to others thoughts on the matter. If I was opportunistic like you seem to be implying, I would have voted for TVD already.
We don't need a full game to start scum hunting. It is just less efficient.

At least I find it that way

My first post
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 140, Eric Rasputin wrote:Just because ... Sometimes you dont need a reason ;) .. All my posts have a meaning and it helps me and not the team ... I am not a very good team player because my style is completely different from the others .... My job is to make my alignment win ... I'll do that even if I have to deceive my own alignment ... And I'm out .. Hope the KP comes soon
VOTE: Eric
I see plenty of scum motivation from this post. I feel like he was attempting to start a bandwagon based on nothing so he can get the town flip (assuming he is town) and he can back off saying that he was just random voting
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Mafiascum is life.
UNVOTE: Eric

VOTE: Uzi

Useless posts. Constantly. I really haven't seen much content
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 289, Hiraki wrote:v ironic
Unlike Uzi my posts don't make everything de-railed.
Now they are but that's not the point
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 292, Hiraki wrote:this is where you can try and sell me on misa again

i guess

post edit - you're not wrong creeps but there is something to be said where you have 4 posts and 2 of them are votes on the hottest bandwagons

mind giving a little more?
Until it is D2 I can't give enough evidence to prove my case. As is always the case with me

And I refuse to preform MQs.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 294, Hiraki wrote:you're doing a very good job of making me not care about you until day 2

what happens during day 2?
More evidence. Maybe a claim or two. And more information to sift through.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 296, Hiraki wrote:would like opinions on the above
Don't really mind honestly
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 300, havingfitz wrote:
In post 293, Creeps20 wrote:And I refuse to preform MQs
What are MQs?
A term from where I am from. Basically a case on someone where you quote there posts and show them . Or you know it as something else and I spelt it wrong. Either way
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

UNVOTE: Uzi
While I don't buy this claim I won't risk it. Not yet at least

VOTE: Eric
Back to this
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 321, Aristophanes wrote:VOTE: Gemerald
(Yes, I do this just to bug you)

I dislike the immediate demand for a partner claim. That is not good play and benefits scum.

Creeps, why are you not buying the claim?
Never do. Ever. I once doubted a proven jailor claim on TOS. I don't trust.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 333, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 332, Creeps20 wrote:

I dislike the immediate demand for a partner claim. That is not good play and benefits scum.

You're even worse than me in the situation that led to my first part of my sig.
You haven't seen half of it. Lets leave it as that.

Time to reread
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 336, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 332, Creeps20 wrote:

Lack of trust is as bad as too much trust. Caution is required for proper play, but this goes a bit far man! Link, town has to work together and form trust networks to win! Trusting nobody is arguably antitown.

Why the vote on Eric?
He bandwagoned on LUV and when questioned says it was a gut read. At best he is a clueless town (Which, from his claim is probably false) at worst scum trying to mislynch or bus
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 338, TwoFace wrote:But gut is a legitimate reason to vote
Not in my eyes. Too easy to fake having reasoning for your vote
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 392, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:
In post 384, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm.
Looking at Deers I suspect him for:
Throwing shade on probstown Eric and then backing off
Pushing TF for poor reasoning
1. I never saw you calling Eric a probstown before and now you are saying he is a probstown. Like i said, I misinterpreted something and TF convinced me.
2. When did i pushed TF? I was asking for the reasons.

And btw, You are there trying to have your hands clean doing nothing until someone does something to keep the game going.
In post 388, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah.
The fact Deers kept pushing Eric for that was very scummy.
:facepalm: How was that scummy? And the fact that you pushed LUV to claim for simply trying to get rid of the random vote you had was scummy, actually.
In post 387, TwoFace wrote:
In post 382, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:If you agree with his reasons, Mind explaining how his first reason wasnt baseless?
Who are you talking about here
In post 385, TwoFace wrote:Look at his post
Ari - votes a mason (bad)
Ted - questions Eric's vote on a mason (good)
TwoFace - shades mason (bad) btw this didn't happen, votes mason (bad)
Gamma - votes mason (bad)
Eric - votes mason (bad)

But fitz had one of the masons as a scum read. All these people can't be bad without fitz being bad himself.

Side note - he was voting your slot and unvoted cause he said your contribution was good. Sorry if this is going to hurt your feelings but you made 3 posts when fitz says that. First 2 are nothing and the 3rd was a catch-up post which are NAI and you voted Eric.

Could be fitz trying to pocket you cause that 1 post from you wasn't that great, certainly not enough to drop a scum read. You should be null, not town.

All his scum leans conveniently are the people who thought one of the masons could be scum. That's blatant buddying to me. It's like he's ignoring the points they made just because they were made on a mason.

I stand by my points about misa.
I agree with Eric's points about uzi

I don't know about the others who voted uzi.

The only thing I can't understand is whyis fitz hard town reading hiraki and tvd. I don't think he ever explained either reason and his attack
At uzi came when uzi was considering tvd as possible scum.

This could be something worth looking into later.
Convinced me you are town.

Townies:
LUV
Misa
TF
Ari
Eric

Scums:
Creeps
Gamma

I'm still not sure about fitz. He seem to be trying to put everyone under the radar but will read his all posts within 12 hours. Going off for now.
In post 394, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Also, Forgot to UNVOTE: Eric.

Will come up with someone (who seems a scum) to vote later.
Inconstincy. You say you will vote scum and you have two scum reads and you don't vote either of them.

VOTE: Deer
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 410, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mean I'm kinda SRing Creeps too
*pops Into existence*
Go ahead. It is normal for me to be scum read. Seriously it helps in some ways
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 418, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:
In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:
1. I never saw you calling Eric a probstown before and now you are saying he is a probstown. Like i said, I misinterpreted something and TF convinced me.

And btw, You are there trying to have your hands clean doing nothing until someone does something to keep the game going.
:facepalm: How was that scummy? And the fact that you pushed LUV to claim for simply trying to get rid of the random vote you had was scummy, actually.
1: I'm not sure if I did express it but the "newbies aren't scum" thing feels like a genuine townslip, as TF said.
2: your OMGUS accusation
3: what?
4: I kept seeing scummy things from LUV and was still on an RVS vote so I voted an actual scumread. Sorry, IIRC pushing people but not voting for them or at least expressing willingness to is a scumtell.
1: You didnt mentioned it. And I dont trust you for that.
2:You were already in my sus list. And I'm not someone who stays quiet and tries to keep hands clean. I wasnt pushing. It's more like i was interrogating TF. and you susing me for trying to interrogate is BS.
3: I was rather trying to get what TF was trying to say than pushing for him. Why will you trust TF before he gave better explanation, at the first place?
4: Why not just Un-Vote the RV? You risked putting him at L-1.
In post 401, Creeps20 wrote:

In post 387, TwoFace wrote:
In post 382, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:If you agree with his reasons, Mind explaining how his first reason wasnt baseless?
Who are you talking about here
In post 385, TwoFace wrote:Look at his post
Ari - votes a mason (bad)
Ted - questions Eric's vote on a mason (good)
TwoFace - shades mason (bad) btw this didn't happen, votes mason (bad)
Gamma - votes mason (bad)
Eric - votes mason (bad)

But fitz had one of the masons as a scum read. All these people can't be bad without fitz being bad himself.

Side note - he was voting your slot and unvoted cause he said your contribution was good. Sorry if this is going to hurt your feelings but you made 3 posts when fitz says that. First 2 are nothing and the 3rd was a catch-up post which are NAI and you voted Eric.

Could be fitz trying to pocket you cause that 1 post from you wasn't that great, certainly not enough to drop a scum read. You should be null, not town.

All his scum leans conveniently are the people who thought one of the masons could be scum. That's blatant buddying to me. It's like he's ignoring the points they made just because they were made on a mason.

I stand by my points about misa.
I agree with Eric's points about uzi

I don't know about the others who voted uzi.

The only thing I can't understand is whyis fitz hard town reading hiraki and tvd. I don't think he ever explained either reason and his attack
At uzi came when uzi was considering tvd as possible scum.

This could be something worth looking into later.
Convinced me you are town.

Townies:
LUV
Misa
TF
Ari
Eric

Scums:
Creeps
Gamma

I'm still not sure about fitz. He seem to be trying to put everyone under the radar but will read his all posts within 12 hours. Going off for now.
In post 394, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Also, Forgot to UNVOTE: Eric.

Will come up with someone (who seems a scum) to vote later.
Inconstincy. You say you will vote scum and you have two scum reads and you don't vote either of them.

VOTE: Deer
I was trying to expand the pool of suspects before i start pushing a wagon on someone. And i was searching for more reasons before getting on a wagon. Plus, I was going off and didnt wanted to leave a blank vote. And you are yet to answer few questions/allegation of mine on you.
In post 409, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Hiraki:
Not really, just reread your ISO and it looks like you're kind of soft defending him and giving him advice. I'm still seeing you dismiss any and all suspicion on him because you think he's lying about his experience. You're not taking into account that even if he is, it does not clear him. Outside of activity, can you explain his lack of scumhunting and why he has shown no signs of willing to do so?

I'm struggling see any reason for town to lie about how experienced they're at this game. There is no motivation to do so as town and I believe him when he says he's been playing mafia for a couple of years on another site. Very rarely do we get new members who have no prior experience.

Also took another look at his and not only is it a terrible excuse, it's very manipulative.

As for Deer, I'm not seeing the case for him. I like a lot of the questions he asked and observations he made in his catch-up posts. Only thing that gave me pause is his Creeps SR but that's not really his fault since this is his first time playing with him and he doesn't know his meta. His argument with TF is also probably because he's never played with TF before as well.

Vedith:
Welcome!
I've indeed played with him about 4-7 games. I know he is scummy almost all of the time. But his vote for a reason which he knows is not NAI for few people pinged me.

Gotta re-read now before voting.
I see no questions
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 426, Aristophanes wrote:Yo Creeps, if you're going to refer to a long post just to day one thing, can you like, not we quote it? And if you do, spoiler it?

Thanks.
Day is a noun. Not a verb.

Anyways that is how I do things. I very rarely change what I do for others. As seen by the fact I have no avatar
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 431, MisaTange wrote:Oh yeah, Creeps, while you're here: Why do you doubt LUV's claim?
Because I am semi-paranoid.

Twoface mostly Eric and Uzi. Eric for "gut voting Uzi" and Uzi for being too fluffy
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 441, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Creeps Why tf do you keep on ignoring my questions? I'm trying to get a read on you through your answers to those questions and you just ignore it.

VOTE: Creeps till he answers my questions convincingly.

I couldnt get time to re-read yesterday. And i think there is no need now.

Current sus list:
Creeps
Gamma
Fitz (for reasons stated already by TF)
We found some OMGUS.
The only reason I am actually voting you is that you haven't told me who you are. As such I can't use meta to towns advantage. Pleased state which player you are now. Thank you.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 443, Gamma Emerald wrote:Meta is overrated
Sometimes. It does help though
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #20) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 445, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think Deers is new anyways.
He is new to mafia scum. But I remember him stating somewhere that he has some experience.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 454, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 442, Creeps20 wrote:We found some OMGUS.
The only reason I am actually voting you is that you haven't told me who you are. As such I can't use meta to towns advantage. Pleased state which player you are now. Thank you.
You do know that some people make secret alts yo get away from bad, stale, overdone, or negative meta, right? Harping on this is bullshit and your vote is bad.

Please be better.
Nope. He hasn't been on mafiascum. I commonly play on the supercell forums and ,while stalking queues, found a link to there in one of his posts.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 460, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 459, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 454, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 442, Creeps20 wrote:We found some OMGUS.
You do know that some people make secret alts yo get away from bad, stale, overdone, or negative meta, right? Harping on this is bullshit and your vote is bad.

Please be better.
Nope. He hasn't been on mafiascum. I commonly play on the supercell forums and ,while stalking queues, found a link to there in one of his posts.
Okay, so you know who he is then?
Because nobody gives a shit anymore. Did you find his meta? If so, good. Now use it if you need to, and move on to actual scumhunting. If not, just stop. You are derailing the game and essentially just fluff posting.

Like, why are we still talking about this? Instead, tell me who you think is scum and why.
Already have.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 461, MisaTange wrote:
In post 433, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 431, MisaTange wrote:Oh yeah, Creeps, while you're here: Why do you doubt LUV's claim?
Because I am semi-paranoid.

Twoface mostly Eric and Uzi. Eric for "gut voting Uzi" and Uzi for being too fluffy
I just realized he's scumreading a mason.

Again (as others have pressured this): Are you gonna try to discredit LUV's claim? I actually thought that was enough to remove doubt on the mason claim
That would be suicide. Masons are overly annoying to sort out. Sadly. And thus I hope to have cop on him. Unless he is revealed to have a bad result I will not be voting him.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 475, Hiraki wrote:
In post 442, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 441, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Creeps Why tf do you keep on ignoring my questions? I'm trying to get a read on you through your answers to those questions and you just ignore it.

VOTE: Creeps till he answers my questions convincingly.

I couldnt get time to re-read yesterday. And i think there is no need now.

Current sus list:
Creeps
Gamma
Fitz (for reasons stated already by TF)
We found some OMGUS.
Vote: Creeps

I like this better than Havingfitz. There are actual inconsistencies in Creeps play.

1) Do you think that you will actually find scum in someone not voting someone after making a list of scum? If they voted someone on their town list - fair. Not voting anyone? Bit hasty, no?
2) You did not state this in your original vote post.
3) In my opinion, this is a very very weak vote.
1) Yup. I am half idiot sometimes
2) It's just an add-on
3) Mostly is honestly. Right now my vote stays though. Mostly because I see no better lynch.

Wow this game got inactive fast
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 479, TwoFace wrote:Nah it's been inactive for a while.
Has it? Huh.

We are going to end up with a no-lynch at this rate. Not good. At all
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 481, TwoFace wrote:Coming from the guy who's wasting his vote. Vote fitz or hiraki or provide compelling reasons why people voting these people should change their vote.

Plus 3 days is plenty of time to get a lynch.
But I don't read either of them as scum strong enough. Doing so would be sheeping and I wish to avoid the shepherd. Simply put a vote on scum is better than town. I only vote for people who strike me as scum
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 488, Vedith wrote:You should get an Avatar Creeps, it's annoying.
It helps hammer scum. I use lack of existence as a tool. Often
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 485, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well compared to fitz and Hiraki, his contribution is abyssmal. Throwing shade at conftown is incredibly antitown. While fitz is making bad accusations, I feel that Creeps just isn't playing with a townie mindset, meaning he is playing with a scummy mindset.
Every single time this has came up in flipped town.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 492, Vedith wrote:
In post 490, Creeps20 wrote:It helps hammer scum. I use lack of existence as a tool. Often
Oh great!
Explain.
Rarely people miss my posts. As a result they vote and hammer. If i believe someone to be town I will make a very long post to give existence. If not then I have a line or two then a vote.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 527, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:"He isnt scum because it is obvious" is crap.

I voted Creeps because I wanted answer from him and he hasnt yet answered them which is annoying me because I cant get moving.

Creeps, Quit screwing answer the damn question.
Don't feel like it. Now then one thing to point out.

You played on the supercell forums and so played with me right? How much times am I scum-read and was town. Considering I was only scum twice. I had to claim each and every time to avoid being lynched or shot. See my point?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 628, TwoFace wrote:What's the end game for creeps if he's scum? He's basically setting himself up to be lynched. You really think scum decided to be completely useless and hope town lets him get away with it? Really?
At this point I would be happy to be scum but at this stage it can get you living till the end. Pretty good as either alignment.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Creeps20 »

I should probably claim soon shouldn't I?

Will only claim at lynch one due to hate of being accused of 'Claiming under no pressure' I had to deal with once.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 767, MathBlade wrote:
In post 761, MathBlade wrote:
In post 760, Gamma Emerald wrote:Math if you help me on fitz I will let you lynch me tomorrow ok?
I don't barter with scum.
Point 1 bartering
Point 2 Telling Creeps to claim PR
Point 3 VCA as mentioned earlier
Point 4 (freshly added) Creeps posted elsewhere and not here. This indicates disinterest at a minimum and caught scum more likely.
Hang on a sec...

Is this an assumption?

VOTE: MathBlade
How do you know I enjoy playing as town? You can't seriously asume I am like you. No matter how compelling the argument is.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 781, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 780, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 767, MathBlade wrote:
In post 761, MathBlade wrote:
In post 760, Gamma Emerald wrote:Math if you help me on fitz I will let you lynch me tomorrow ok?
I don't barter with scum.
Point 1 bartering
Point 2 Telling Creeps to claim PR
Point 3 VCA as mentioned earlier
Point 4 (freshly added) Creeps posted elsewhere and not here. This indicates disinterest at a minimum and caught scum more likely.
Hang on a sec...

Is this an assumption?

VOTE: MathBlade
How do you know I enjoy playing as town? You can't seriously asume I am like you. No matter how compelling the argument is.
That was written about me but ok
?

Maybe I should read through the rest of the thread before replying.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 783, MathBlade wrote:No it was written about Creeps.

Not posting in a game but posting elsewhere indicates disinterest or scum. That is a general rule.
It is disinterest at the slow speed this game plays at. And I think I broke every single general rule so far.

You don't want to know.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 786, Aristophanes wrote:I'm with Math here.

TF/Creeps/Gamma scumteam where Creeps got the important power role?

Also, yes Crapes, read the game please.
I HATE BEING CALLED A PIECE OF FOOD!

Anyways all I noticed major was Gamma buddying me. Which is probable scum. To say the least
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Creeps20 »

Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 881, Joshz wrote:VOTE: yowlakcorb8
(FAKE) VOTE: YOWLAK
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 883, Gamma Emerald wrote:As funny as voting the bot is, please don't derail the game so close to deadline.
Well I fake voted to not try to derail the game
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 1032, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1031, MathBlade wrote:I suspect everyone until they are conf town.
First, I believe this is impossible to do, plus it is very narrow minded thiking since majority of the players in the game are town.

Second - if this is what you actually do, you have already contradicted yourself in this game because you have called people town and they aren't confirmed town.
Admittedly I do the same as MathBlade.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 1181, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because I left for a bit
UNVOTE:
I'll look at Deers. I believe I aldo voted Eric, so it would be wise for you guys to take a look at me too.
Hang on.

This sounds like he is ruing too hard to be townie.

Not enough for a vote yet but could be useful to note. Very useful to note.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:32 am

Post by Creeps20 »

Quickly looked at frankly ISO. Looks like a much better vote than most people in the game
VOTE: Frank

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”