town alignment.

Shaddowez was lynched Day 2. He was
The Devil Strahd, Darklord (Mafia)
Kuror0 was found dead Night 2. He was a Thief Rogue of the
Adventurers (town)

Drealmerz7 was found dead Night 2. He was a Ranger of the
Adventurers (town)

Shaziro was lynched Day 3. He was
Rahadin, Roleblocker 1-shot Strongman Henchman (Mafia)

KuroiXHF was found dead Night 3. He was a College of Lore Bard of the
Adventurers.

Dunnstral,
Baba Lysaga, Rolecop and 1-shot Creeping Hut Summoner
, surrendered Night 3.

Town Wins!

Full role list:

Spoiler: Pine's Role PM
Clumsy wrote:Hello!

You are the
Cleric
of the
Adventurers (Town)
. Your Cure Wounds spell will be invaluable during this game, as you can use it Day or Night! But you only have 3 shots. Use it wisely.

You have two abilities.

Cure Wounds
: 3-shot doctor ability, useable Day or Night. I can't give you specifics, but your ability is low on the priority list. If someone else uses an ability to save someone during the day the same time you use yours, theirs will likely resolve first and -yours will not be wasted-. Of course, you can also use this normally at night time.

Speak with Dead
: 1-shot ability that opens up a private thread with someone who has died in game. This thread will be open for the rest of the phase you use it in. As a fail-safe, if the dead player doesn't respond to you at all, you'll regain use of this ability. (Don't try to abuse this please)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Please confirm to me your role and alignment in PM within 48 hours!

Spoiler: Shaddowez's Role PM
Clumsy wrote:Well well. The Lord himself. The Master. The Ancient. The Land.
The Devil Strahd
himself.

I hardly need to remind you of your purpose here. Work with your allies, Shaziro and Dunnstral, to wipe out these
Adventurers.

You have the following powers as Darklord of this Realm.

Strahd Von Zarovitch

Godfather: Immune to investigations by cop-like abilities. Anyone as smart as you would make this a priority when dealing with adventurers.

The Land
You know the outcome of all quest locations. This is -your- domain after all.

The Ancient
If you are killed, you may continue to post in the mafia topic for the rest of the game. Death is not the end for you. The Dark Powers will see to it. While you are gone, however, you may continue to help your team.

The Darklord
1-Shot Strongman Day Vig (Not Day 1). Show them who is really in control here. Incite fear. Let them know powerlessness.

1-shot bulletproof. It won't be that easy.

You may PM the mod and have the mod post in thread anything you wish (site rules apply) as
The Devil Strahd.
Let them hear your voice.

If you lead the kill onto Tatyana's Incarnation, she joins the Mafia team as a Mafia Goon. Ah, Tatyana... To be reunited at last.

Mafia Topic Here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=69449

Please confirm to me your role and alignment by PM. (Oh, and for the posting as The Devil Strahd thing, it's mostly a flavor thing, so try to keep it in character if you don't mind. It's supposed to be this big, booming, foreboding voice echoing over the mountains or through the mist, striking fear into the town. Going on about something silly kinda breaks the feel.)

Spoiler: KuroiXHF's Role PM

You are the Bard in this group of
Adventurers
. Specifically a College of Lore Bard, you may know some things that other may not.

Here are your bardic abilities:

JOAT

-Daytime neighborizer, neighborhood locks at end of day.

Legend Lore
(1-shot, day ability)
-When presented with quest locations, you may PM the mod with this ability. This will reveal whichever location has the best outcome, and what that outcome is, to you in private. This is only usable in Part 1 of the Day Phase (please see rules)

Suggestion
(1-shot)
-Target changes their target for the night to the Bard's choice. They are notified that their selection has changed, but not to whom.

You win when all of the
Mafia
threat is eliminated!

Please confirm by responding with your role and alignment! May you live to sing of your own success!

Spoiler: Culted's Role PM

You are Rudolf Van Richten, renowned monster hunter, traveling with the
Adventurers
. If anyone knows anything secretive about
The Devil Strahd
, it's you.

Your expertise grants you the following abilities:

Monster Hunter

-You know the following:
-Strahd knows the outcomes of all quest locations, good and bad.
-He is extremely hard to kill. (bulletproof)
-Your research shows that he has 2 allies with him. You don't get this far without planning.

Augury
Every night, you learn a random ability of target player. This counts as a cop investigative.

Apprentice
-You share a private topic with Ezmerelda (Persivul), and are Masons together. She inherits your information and items if you die.

You win when the Mafia threat is eliminated from the Party.

Game Topic: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69447

Mason topic: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p8572098

Please confirm with your role and alignment via PM.

Spoiler: Shaziro's Role PM
Clumsy wrote:Veteran. War Hero. Right hand and sword of
The Devil Strahd.
Rahadin.

Many have fallen at the tip of your blade. Some without a sound, so clean, so sudden. Many have fallen screaming. Their terrified screams of pain and fear... they still echo in your head.

You can't help but smile.

Strahd
has brought another band of
Adventurers
into the realm. You can hardly wait to introduce them to your blade. Another scream for the collection.

You have the following tools at your disposal.

Voices of the Dead

-Roleblocker, but can't target the same character more than once. Let them hear the anguish that awaits them.

Veteran

-1-shot strongman. Your expertise in the blade is unmatched. You will hear their pain.

You win when your mafia outnumbers the remaining town.

Confirm your spot next to
The Lord Strahd
by replying with your role and alignment.

Spoiler: SlySly's Role PM

You know not the means of which you came here. Rune-laid
Planar Shift
? Other worldly deity intervention? Either way, as interesting as your books had been, this may be much more so.

You are the
Wizard
of the
Adventurers
, and while your spells are limited, they are useful.

JOAT 1 shots

Scry

Watcher ability. You can see who visits your target, but not what they do. Information and knowledge are more powerful than a blade.

Fly

Force any target to commute for the night, including yourself. A useful trick.

Cone of Cold

Knowledge of geometry and angles (as well as some arcane knowledge) will let you freeze 2 targets, roleblocking them for the night.

You win when all
Mafia
threats are eliminated from the party.

Please confirm with role and alignment via PM.

Spoiler: Persivul Role PM

You are
Ezmerlda
, apprentice to Rudolf Van Richten (Vedith), legendary monster hunter. You are Masons together, and share a private topic together. You are working with the
Adventurers
. If/when Richten dies, you will inherit all of his items (if any) immediately. Despite it being a bastard game, I can guarantee the legitimacy of your Masonry together.

Mason Topic http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=69450

You win when all the
Mafia
are eliminated from the party.

Spoiler: Creature's Role PM

You are
Ireena Kolyana
. You travel with the
Adventurers
. You have no powers, but
Strahd
has a special interest in you.

Traitor
: If
Strahd
leads the nightkill on you, he will instead convert you to a vampire, as well as the mafia team as a Mafia Goon.

Unless you are turned by Strahd, you win when all of the Mafia is eliminated from the party. If you are turned by Strahd, you win when the Mafia Faction controls 50% of the town.

Please confirm by replying with your role and alignment.

Spoiler: Kuror0's Role PM

You are the Thief Rogue of the
Adventurers
, but don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Here are the tools at your disposal:

Hider
At night, you may target a player. You hide behind this player for the night, becoming untargetable. However, if you target mafia, you die. If the person you're hiding behind dies from the night kill, you die as well.

Thievery (1-shot)
-When an item is discovered, you may steal it for yourself! Everyone is alerted that the Rogue took the item however. If you activate this ability, you gain the hated modifier for the rest of the game, but it is secret. You may also use this ability to take it instead of whoever got the votes for the item. Usable only in Part 2 of Day Phase (please see rules).

You win when all Mafia is eliminated from the party.

Please confirm with your role and alignment via PM.

May your blade stay sharp and your hands subtle.

Spoiler: JasonWazza's Role PM

You are the
Fighter/Eldritch Knight
of the
Adventurers
. You will protect your party with the following abilities.

Bodyguard (Useable during day events as well)
You may select someone to guard, refocusing the attack on you instead. This is usable during quest events where someone would end up getting killed as well. However, you have something to help you survive better. You have training in abjuration wizard spells to protect you when your armor fails.

Platemail
1-shot Bulletproof

Shield 1-shot
-Take this action at night to replenish your 1-shot bulletproof.

You win when the
Mafia
threat is eliminated from the party.
Please confirm by replying with your role and alignment.

Spoiler: Dunnstral's Role PM
Clumsy wrote:You've been around for many, many years now. Always looking out for the one important to you. Some call him
A Devil.
But he's your little Strahd Von Zarovich, and you'll protect him in his adulthood, just as his childhood. By any means necessary.

Throughout the years you've attained power. You have the following abilities:

Crystal Ball
-Flavor Cop. You may gaze into your divination ball at night, targeting any player. You learn the flavor of this player, such as their Class name or Character name. This will no doubt give you clues to feed to Strahd to help him succeed.

Creeping Hut (1-shot)
Force the party to fight the Creeping Hut instead of selecting a quest. This is a 1-shot ability and only useable during Part 1 of the Day Phase (see rule section). Instead of whichever location/quest the group voted on, they are attacked by your Creeping Hut instead, killing one random adventurer. Be careful though,
Adventurers
are a clever and hardy bunch.

You win when half of the remaining players are part of your
Mafia
. Please confirm by replying with your role and alignment.

Spoiler: Andrius's Role PM

Strong and Stalwart, you are the
Paladin
of the
Adventurers
. Your dedication to the divine has given you the following holy abilities.

Divine Sense (2 shot, night ability)
-Cop ability, tells you whether your target is Villain (Mafia) or Adventurer (town). See the wicked, judge the wicked.

Smite (Unlimited, night ability)
-Vigilante, but lose both powers if you kill an Adventurer. Your blade must be sure and just.

You win when all of the mafia is eliminated. Confirm to me via PM with your role and alignment.

Spoiler: drealmerz7's Role PM

You are the
Ranger
of the
Adventurers.

Your training in the wilderness has given you the following benifits:

Animal Companion

-Allows the Ranger to track 1 target a night, and grants 1 shot bulletproof. If bulletproof is used, Ranger loses this feature. Your faithful beast, always at your side, willing to die for it's master.

Animal Messenger
1/day
-1 way communication via mod with 25 word limit. You may send this to any player in the game, day or night. If you use it Day One, for instance, you can use it again Day Two, but not Night One. You may have me sign it in 1 of 3 ways that do not impact your word limit. One of: -Ranger, -Drealmerz7, or no signature.

Expert Explorer
(1 -shot)
-Prevents the first negative Exploration effect of the game. This has top priority when it comes to preventing daytime disaster. It will activate automatically the first time something goes wrong, and you will guide your team to safety.

You win when all of the Mafia has been eliminated from the town.

Please confirm to me with Role and Alignment via PM. May your senses and instincts guide you.

Player List:

Pine
shaddowez
drealmerz7
Shaziro
Dunnstral
JasonWazza
Vedith
culted
KuroiXHF
kuror0
SlySly
Persivul
Creature
BRantz
Andrius

In the Dread Plane:

Pine
Dunnstral
Culted
KuroiXHF
SlySly
Persivul
Andrius

Restless Souls:

JasonWazza
Creature
drealmerz7
Kuror0

Shaddowez
Shaziro

General Rules

1. All normal site rules apply.
2. You may not talk about this game outside of this thread or any Private Threads created for this game.
3. Please remain civil with each other. Things can get heated or intense, but there are several things that will NOT be tolerated. Absolutely no offensive comments or slurs based on race, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. I WILL force replace you.
4. This is my colo-
The Dark Powers don't take your actions lightly. Tread carefully, mortals.

5. Do not quote or pretend to quote any role PM, anything from a private thread, or mod communication. You can loosely paraphrase, but please use common sense.
6. Pretending to break a rule can result in the same action being taken as actually breaking the rule.
7. Do not try to manipulate or trick the mod.
8. Any minor/simple questions or pointing out errors in vote counts can be pointed out in thread by leading with a bolded
@MOD
at the start of a line.
9. Any more sensitive questions can be PM'd to me. Don't hesitate to ask if you have a question, you will not bother me.
10. If your spot in the game has been compromised due to outside information, please PM me immediately without making any more posts. I will be eternally grateful for your honesty.
11. I am not perfect. If you notice anything that is incorrect, let me know.

Voting

1. Voting must be made using the vote tags VOTE: Clumsy or using bold. I greatly prefer the vote tags though.
2. Any other variation will not be counted. I will let you know in thread once (if I notice it), but only once.
3. Misspellings, acronyms, and abbreviations will be valid as long as it is clear who you are voting for. If I perceive it as a vote, it is a vote.
4. Any votes within spoiler tags or otherwise concealed will not be counted.
5. A lynch will occur when 50%+1 of the votes are cast for the same player; a No Lynch will occur when 50% of the votes are cast for that option or when there is not 50%+1 majority by deadline. When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight.
6. You may continue talking after a lynch or deadline has elapsed until the mod posts to end the day. After that, you may not post even if the mod forgets to lock the thread.
7. I will try to provide vote counts on a regular basis, with exception to the times when I am at work (which varies). You may request a new vote count at any time, and I will post it at my earliest convenience.

Activity/Day Night

1. Days will last two weeks. Deadline extensions will be granted only for the case of replacements, holidays, or other extreme circumstances.
2. Night phases will last for 2 days (48 hours)
3. Replacement during night phase will extend the deadline to 24 hours past the point of the replacement, whether that slot has a night action or not.
4. Actions must be PM'd to me or bolded in the Scum PT for it to be accepted. If no action is selected, they will not perform an action.
5. If mafia have powers other than their factional night kill, they may perform their power and the kill at the same time.
6. Prods will be sent out after 48 hours of inactivity. These will be announced in thread. At player request (if reasonable), I can "Poke" another player. This will not count as a prod.
7. If a player does not respond IN THREAD within 24 hours or receives 3 prods, they will be replaced out. If they return before a replacement is found, they may keep playing. The next time they are prodded, however, they will be replaced and can not return.
8. If you will be unable to be active in thread for over 48 hours, please make a V/LA post in bold. As long as the time is reasonable, you will be exempt from prods.
9. Once you are dead, you may no longer post in thread. Please no 'bah' posts.

Game Specific Rules

1. Day Phases will be set into 3 parts.
Part 1 is quest selection. This will last for 2 days where players will cast votes on which quest they would like to take or which location they would like to explore. This stage will end when we have a 50%+1 majority on a location or when the two days are up. If a 50%+1 majority is not reached at the 2 day deadline, whichever location got the most votes wins, with ties being settled with which received the last vote first. If no votes are recorded, mod will choose randomly.

Part 2 is Quest/Exploration Resolution. It will be revealed what happened on the quest/while exploring, and what the consequences of that will be, from a player receiving a mortal blow and will die if not saved, or an item will be found. Players will then have 2 days to use any applicable abilities, and at the end of the two days the event will be resolved. In the result of a quest gone bad (player dying), the mod will randomly roll a player to be targeted. There is a chance that they can be saved by certain classes. These are limited use abilities though. If the quest goes poorly, a player may lose an ability, a shot, be roleblocked, or something of the sort. This cannot be prevented like the death, and will be randomly rolled as well. In the event of an item/artifact/other being found, the 2 days of this process will be used to vote on who gets the item, with the same rules of voting as part 1. Items may be explained, or their details may not be disclosed.

Part 3 is the normal lynch cycle with normal rules involved. This will only have 10 days though, so use it wisely.

If someone has an item (and it's uses not depleted) when they die, one of two things happen. If hung, the player may declare another player to leave his belongings to during twilight time. That player will receive any items the lynchee had just before we change to Night Phase. If they were killed during the night, the item(s) will be voted on a new recipient at Quest Selection the next Day Phase. Votes will tracked separately for Quest Selection and Item Receiving during Part One of Day Phase.

Things I can tell you about this bastard game include:
There will be no (not to be expected) mod lies. Godfather, ninja, etc. are all to be expected as normal roles, but any answers to questions will be answered truthfully, if answered.
This game may be swingy, but it was made with my best judgement as to balance.
Game/flavor knowledge is nice, and might have a slight edge when it comes to certain things like items or things that may or may not be story linked, but is mostly for the enjoyment of players. Artifacts and beneficial item locations have been semi randomized, so even a location that was dangerous in the book may be the housing or an artifact, and vice versa.
This game is role madness.

Mafia Team has Daytalk enabled in this game.

Generated role list, Role PMs will be going out shortly. Please /confirm to me via PM within 48 hours of the message. If you have any questions over your role or any of the rules in the game, feel free to PM me, you won't bother me!
Last edited by Clumsy on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:01 am, edited 22 times in total.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Clumsy »

All Role PMs are out, I have [13/13] confirmed! Game will starting.

Wherever you were, whatever you were doing, disappears before your eyes in a heavy layer of fog. Very quickly, you can't even see your own hand in front of your face. You stand up - were you already standing? - and begin to stumble around. Your foot falls through the nonexistent floor, but you don't fall, yet you are ever falling. Time and space seem to not exist here, and you can only be somewhat sure of yourself. After seconds or years pass, you find yourself laying on your back in the middle of a misty forest clearing. In the distance, you can make out small plumes of smoke, and mountains off in the distance. You can faintly hear a running river or brook in the distance. Around you are 12 other people, unfamiliar faces, along with a feeling deep inside you, whispering in the back of your mind and tugging at your heart, a deep sense of lingering dread. As if some man or beast were watching you, following you, constantly. You can almost feel the breath on your neck, the claws at your back, and hope just beyond your grasp. The others begin to stir around you, a diverse crowd. You get the feeling that not all are as they seem. The beast lurks among you, of this you are sure.

A man's voice, a voice of confidence and power rings out from the trees, the mists, the mountains, a booming shout and a sinister whisper at the same time, followed by a harsh laugh echoing into the trees and mist around you.

"Puny mortals, you shall never escape with your lives!"

Welcome to the Mists...
"heroes"
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Clumsy »

You all come to your senses after hearing the voice, and you get a good look of those around you. 13 of you in total, already not a good number for such a place. But superstition aside, you must come to an agreement of what to do. You see three options ahead of you.

Investigate the Misty Woods around you.
Head towards the village in the distance and look around the shops.
Head towards the cemetery in the center of town.

This is Part One of the Day Phase.
You may vote for these options as the following.

VOTE: Woods
VOTE: Shops
VOTE: Cemetary

Quest Votecount 1.0(0) Woods
(0) Shops
(0) Cemetary

Not Voting:
Pine, shaddowez, drealmerz7, Shaziro, Dunnstral, JasonWazza, Vedith, KuroiXHF ,kuror0, SlySly, Persivul, Creature, BRantz

Quest selection is due in (expired on 2016-12-04 19:00:00)

Day One Deadline is (expired on 2016-12-16 19:00:00)

Mod Notes: As a reminder, to anyone who has an ability that is to be used during the DAY phase, please PM me to use the ability instead of posting in thread.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Creature »

I'd rather investigate the pines.

VOTE: Pine
Sigh
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Pine
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

wait

OK I promise I'll read the rules LMAO
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

See I thought we'd form parties but we're one big party of 13?

VOTE: Woods

The obvious choice
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I may or may not claim a part of my true power on the first page

Thinking over it
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Pine

I'm the first vote.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Creature »

Dunnstral, let's head towards the Pine.
Sigh
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Dunn
I claim scum \o/
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Actually, I want to VOTE: Check out the shops
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

OK lads I'm a miller

Normally I wouldn't claim but with this player list and the likes of vedith you never know
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'd go to the woods or the shops

Cemetary sounds spooky
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Creature »

What if we try to break the game and go elsewhere?
Sigh
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 12, Dunnstral wrote:and the likes of vedith you never know
:<
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Vedith »

I got a day cop on Dunn and it said town, he's lying! Lynch all liars!
I claim scum \o/
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Head towards Silent Hill
Sigh
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Shops
I claim scum \o/
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 14, Creature wrote:What if we try to break the game and go elsewhere?
Rocks fall and everyone dies. Also the woods might be dangerous if my recollection of the curse of strand is correct.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Creature »

Can we not spoil what happens?
Sigh
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 16, Vedith wrote:I got a day cop on Dunn and it said town, he's lying! Lynch all liars!
I love you!
------
In post 13, Dunnstral wrote: Cemetary sounds spooky
Are you a millenial? Face your fears to overcome them!

VOTE: Cemetary
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 18, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Shops
You're dead to me
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 20, Creature wrote:Can we not spoil what happens?
Given that heading into areas of high danger is more likely to be bad for us than not, I don't give a damn about spoilers.

The cemetery may be a good choice.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 19, Shaziro wrote:Also the woods might be dangerous if my recollection of the curse of strand is correct.
I'm tempted to do the woods.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”