Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 624, TwoFace wrote:
In post 622, Aristophanes wrote:sure, that could be town" then you've played with some pretty useless townies.
You just described about 1/4 of the registered players on the site.

You honestly haven't played with anyone like that before?
Not to this extent, no.

Or I'm not remembering because they're so damned unremarkable...which is very possible actually.

My point still stands.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 304, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 288, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Mafiascum is life.
UNVOTE: Eric

VOTE: Uzi

Useless posts. Constantly. I really haven't seen much content
Creeps, filler is NAI. Please unvote.
lol
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Joshz »

In post 336, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 332, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 321, Aristophanes wrote:VOTE: Gemerald
(Yes, I do this just to bug you)

I dislike the immediate demand for a partner claim. That is not good play and benefits scum.

Creeps, why are you not buying the claim?
Never do. Ever. I once doubted a proven jailor claim on TOS. I don't trust.
Lack of trust is as bad as too much trust. Caution is required for proper play, but this goes a bit far man! Link, town has to work together and form trust networks to win! Trusting nobody is arguably antitown.

Why the vote on Eric?
I play the same way. Guilty until proven innocent prevents a scum who manages to become lock town from winning.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by TwoFace »

What's the end game for creeps if he's scum? He's basically setting himself up to be lynched. You really think scum decided to be completely useless and hope town lets him get away with it? Really?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 628, TwoFace wrote:What's the end game for creeps if he's scum? He's basically setting himself up to be lynched. You really think scum decided to be completely useless and hope town lets him get away with it? Really?
Pretty much.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Joshz »

ok full disclosure: i only skimmed
town {misa, luv}
slight town {twoface}
null {frank, hiraki, gamma, aristophanes, tvd, creeps}
slight scum {vedith}
scum {scumdearsaretasty, fitz}

sorry but io's page 1 posts are fucking awful and scumdearsaretasty's content has all been mediocre / hasnt changed my mind on it. fitz has been covered by twoface. vedith is null himself but i sr'd twiszted so its a push forward from that. hiraki is probably slightly more scum than the other nulls but potato potato hes active. creeps is closer to null but ive already sr'd him and led his mislynch once this week only for a JOAT flip, i dont intend to do it again. his play is pretty close to NAI. if you lynch him its policy because i doubt hes scum. misa/luv obv mason claims for NOW, but note i sr'd luv a bit before his claim so they arent inno yet. twoface makes good arguments against fitz + i like him defending eric whos town and it felt more genuine than hiraki.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Joshz »

ive actually never considered page one content as scummy as that.

but anyways, im going to refrain from voting until i see the vote count oo
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 628, TwoFace wrote:What's the end game for creeps if he's scum? He's basically setting himself up to be lynched. You really think scum decided to be completely useless and hope town lets him get away with it? Really?
Yup
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Hiraki »

sorry - got a bit busy, reading now
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 572, TwoFace wrote:let's be honest here. you didn't really put much work in your uzi scum read imo. your reasons for scum reading him were fairly weak, just like your reasons for voting creeps.
kk just happened to start a wagon, nbd - im kind of done with this if you're just going to call my stuff garbage rather than actually debate with me

you've misrepped me, called my logic stupid without actually talking about it, and accuse me of just stupid things at this point - go ahead and keep your vote on, you're VI to me now; this new playstyle won't get you anywhere

i hope someone notices that gamma is literally scumreading two of the largest wagons when he somehow survives onto day 3 and i get lynched because of these "reasons"
In post 628, TwoFace wrote:He's basically setting himself up to be lynched. You really think scum decided to be completely useless and hope town lets him get away with it? Really?
your reason for keeping creeps alive is that he is TOO bad to be doing good at his role which is LITERALLY exactly what he would WANT if he was doing EXACTLY what you're saying!!! like i don't agree with what you're saying and I can see this!!!

Creeps as town: Continues to play this way because it's his playstyle - no actual negatives because people like you don't want to lynch him for being "too big to be scum" (this is literally the same line of logic)

Creeps as town: Continues to play this way because NO ONE WILL LYNCH HIM for the same above reasons

I've seen this happen before - lurkers can say bullshit and just act stupid to victory, I think I've done it (not on purpose but because I actually got busy and wanted to play) before because it works.

It's not a policy lynch if he's ACTUALLY SCUMMY.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

At this point I would be happy to be scum but at this stage it can get you living till the end. Pretty good as either alignment.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by ScumDeersAreVeryTasty »

Sorry for the inactivity. Will try to post more frequent.

I dont see the whole thing. TF says Creeps isnt scum because he seems obvious scum and yes, I too do know Creeps is an un-helpful and scummy town (in most of the games but dont know if in this game) but he is just in the way of getting proper view of the town.

2 days left and We need to unite our thoughts.

Hiraki or Creeps or Fitz or any other? Personally, I'm looking at a Hiraki or Creeps lynch.

@Joshz, I want to know how i am scum. Ty.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 635, Creeps20 wrote:
At this point I would be happy to be scum but at this stage it can get you living till the end. Pretty good as either alignment.
WTF does this post even mean!?
- Jingle
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It means save Creeps for Day 2 and hop on the other wagon so we can avoid a no lynch.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Joshz »

When's dl
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:19 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 616, Dierfire wrote:TIMER
2 days, 6 hours, 11 minutes
for now
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Joshz »

ty
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Joshz »

In post 341, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:
In post 29, TheseViolentDelights wrote:
In post 28, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 27, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 26, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: havingfitz

You aren't getting away this time.
What happened?
Nothing happened. I'm just participating in RVS.
Why do you feel the need to participate in RVS?
Digging this out. Why did you think you needed to ask only a particular someone a question which answer is obvious?

In post 106, TheseViolentDelights wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
I didnt see a good reason to vote him. :igmeou:

In post 125, Eric Rasputin wrote:
In post 124, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 123, Eric Rasputin wrote:
In post 122, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 120, Eric Rasputin wrote:
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Best bet for me ...
Why is Uzi scum?
Reading through the chat and based on my gut, I have a feeling its Uzi ... Although I have no evidence to support it ...
Don't be lazy. Gut is based on something. What is it?
His activity in page 2 and 3 .... He is ubiquitous, not too active but active enough .. That is scummy behaviour ... His analysis seems off, his analysis is not backed with proof ...

My next bet on Mafia would be Gamma and Twizted(you) .. Well, lets see how the game pans out ...

Im hosting a dethy on another forum and thats taking up most of my time ... Sorry if I was not active before
What was wrong about his analysis? Voting someone with a baseless accusation. Probably not a thing town will do.
In post 150, Eric Rasputin wrote:Question: Can we role claim ?
This post is screaming mafia. It's like trying to show he can claim if he needs to. And he says he has 7 years mafia experience and yet doesn't know when to claim. I bet it was an attempt to show himself as a claimable town.
In post 206, TwoFace wrote:VOTE: misa
In post 210, TwoFace wrote:
In post 207, MisaTange wrote:
In post 206, TwoFace wrote:VOTE: misa
why

if you're sort of angleshooting (bc im posting on a different game), this is really not the time
Not sure why you even would think that's the reason. I voted you cause I think your vote on Eric is garbage. Your reason for voting him is garbage and I disagree that him wanting to rush the day is a scumtell. Looks like going after an easy target which I feel is more likely to come from town. Some of Eric's posts aren't great but nothing looks like they have scummy intentions. Yours on the other hand do to me.
Actually, TwoFace has been defending and backing Eric up. May we know the reason? and i saw no scum-intending posts of Misa whatsoever.
In post 288, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Mafiascum is life.
UNVOTE: Eric

VOTE: Uzi

Useless posts. Constantly. I really haven't seen much content
He had 1 or 2 such posts in the recent pages. And Why will you vote for a single fluff post? You yourself used to fluff a lot in SC Forums as town. You should know that town can fluff as well.
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would rather vote this rn than remain on a stupid RVS vote I'm not pushing.
VOTE: LUV
This is a straight push for a claim. Why pressure him more? for a claim?
In post 320, Creeps20 wrote:UNVOTE: Uzi
While I don't buy this claim I won't risk it. Not yet at least

VOTE: Eric
Back to this
An attempt to discredit the claim?

I feel like Ari is town (Excluding claimed town). Cant say about others. And These are my top suspects:
Eric (For voting with a baseless accusation)
Creeps (For stated reasons)
Gamma (For pushing a claim)
TwoFace (There's no reason a town will try to defend someone D1 exept if they are scum and know he is town to get on the good side or defending a scum-bud and when the scum flips, Say "If was scum, Will i buddy a maf so early?" Maybe I'm overthinking abut it but I may be very right.)
his post was not screaming mafia, it was screaming newb lynchbait.
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:
In post 343, TwoFace wrote:
In post 341, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Actually, TwoFace has been defending and backing Eric up. May we know the reason? and i saw no scum-intending posts of Misa whatsoever.
I'm confused. You quoted my reason yet asked me for my reason. Why?
Actually I asked for the reason and assumed the reasons you will have.
In post 344, TwoFace wrote:
In post 341, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:TwoFace (There's no reason a town will try to defend someone D1 exept if they are scum and know he is town to get on the good side or defending a scum-bud and when the scum flips, Say "If was scum, Will i buddy a maf so early?" Maybe I'm overthinking abut it but I may be very right.)
so why rule out the possibility that I think Eric is town and I'm defending him cause that's what you do for town reads? You seem like an experienced player so leaving that out of your possible scenarios is odd.

Eric as I said earlier is an easy target. I fee like he's going to be a mislynch. I'm going to try and prevent mislynches if I can.
Have you ever seen Eric play? His posts are no where near the townie post. He says he has 7 year mafia experience but has he come up with any good thing to get him as town? You'll only know he is town if you are scum or you have played with him before. Noone defends someone unless he has some good posts spot on. Now, I'm thinking you are trying to get on a good side of Eric. You are scum either way. How are you so damn sure it will be a mislynch? Give me reasons how/why Eric is town.

In post 345, Eric Rasputin wrote:You guys must like me lol. I am town and not mafia is all I have to say ... You guys asked me for my reason as to voting for Uzi and I told it and suddenly I'm the guilty one? Go learn to analyse and then play this game ... I will be a mislynch, I assure you ...
You'll be a mislynch if you wont defend any accusations on you. By saying "I am town not mafia" wont reduce any sus on you. If you really have 7 years maf experience, Defend properly and Contribute at least something.
In post 347, TwoFace wrote:
In post 346, havingfitz wrote:Eric....pretend you are scum. Would you expect that saying you are town is all it took to remove suspicions towards you?
this is dumb, i expected more from you
This is dumb? How was that dumb? I expected more from you, really.
In post 352, TwoFace wrote:
In post 349, havingfitz wrote:TwoFace: Very active(good). Early stat theory fluff (~bad).
Shades mason (bad). Misreps (bad) Ted and gets into tiff. Naked
Misa/mason vote (bad). Defensive of Eric (ffr). Says vote on Misa is
gut (Post 262) despite having just given
several reasons for voting her (bad).
Reiterates vote on Misa doesn't have a lot of merit.
General snarkiness. = Scum lean.
Early stat theory stuff is null since that was the conversation going on - to say otherwise is scum motivated imo unless you can explain how staying active in the conversation is bad which nobody can cause it's not.
Shade mason? Where? - pretty sure I didn't so possible misrep here
I certainly didn't misrep ted. Misrep in your part
Naked votes aren't bad - you should know better than that
Defending a town read one who's most likely lynch bait - protown.
Vote on gut but gave reasons is somehow bad? No because gut is usually able to be explained by pointing to things. If you were a newb I could see you making this mistake but you aren't a newb
My vote on misa was good imo, reiterating it isn't bad
Snarkiness - this is non ai, especially since it's my personality

So fitz is probably scum. Too many non ai or non truths being twisted into appearing bad. No way an experienced town player comes to this conclusion.

VOTE: fitz
How many gams have you played, TwoFace? Your OMGUS is pretty suspicious at this moment.
In post 353, TwoFace wrote:
In post 351, Hiraki wrote:havingfitz im v disappointed that you could give eric a scum lean

i thought you would agree with my mindset
There's no way he's town. It's obvious Eric is town. vote fitz with me
Because he voted you, He isnt town? Straight OMGUSing.

And you might say i am defending Fitz right now but i always defend someone who is being OMGUS'ed. OMGUS is no good for town. It only ends up having two townies under the radar or a scum putting a town under the radar.
to reply to this and a post later: OMGUS is not a scum tell, its just something some players will do and is overall NAI. I OMGUS when I'm town being scum read a fair bit because oh my god they do suck :^)
In post 383, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Actually Now i feel TwoFace and Eric both are town. I mis-interpreted few things, i guess.

My Current sus list:
Creeps
Gamma

Others are null for now.
you go from suspecting someone and lynching another person immediately to trusting their townie read and them themselves with no transitioning post? really?

Creeps is one of those guys whos unproductive as both town and scum. he is as lynchbaity as a person could get. theres no point lynching him at this stage because his flip gives us almost nothing to go off of.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 642, Joshz wrote:because his flip gives us almost nothing to go off of.
This
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 615, TwoFace wrote:My apologies fitz, didn't mean to make an incorrect assumption about your reason for voting IO. Looking over this quote again it seemed transparent to me why you were voting
him, but if you are saying i am incorrect, I guess I am...
You are. But that seems to be the norm this game.
In post 619, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:the reason you gave for choosing not to didn't make sense considering what part of Day 1 it is
?????????????
In post 614, havingfitz wrote:
I stated my town reads on Hiraki and TVD at the top of page 8 in only my 2nd post of the game and less than 24 hours from the start of the game.
In post 619, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You have two basically confirmed masons, wanting to know how you came to your gut reads to determine if they're genuine and not fake
In post 614, havingfitz wrote:to go back over the first 7 pages of this game to reassess why at that point in the game Hiraki and TVD came across as town to me (above and beyond or in justification of gut) seems like a pointless exercise.
buuuuut ffs and whatever. I will look over HIraki and TVD and point out what led to my page 8 town reads on them. Should be able to later today.
In post 622, Aristophanes wrote:Fitz I know I scumread and I can't remember why, nor can I be bothered to check atm. I'll vote there if I have to.
Thanks for the effort. No surprise really. Iirc correctly your suspicions were sheeping TF's crap case. Iirc.
In post 630, Joshz wrote:twoface makes good arguments against fitz + i like him defending eric whos town
TF has yet to make a good argument. But I'm sure you would townread him for defending Eric. Kind of like OMGYA.
In post 635, Creeps20 wrote:At this point I would be happy to be scum but at this stage it can get you living till the end. Pretty good as either alignment.
What Ari said (amazingly).
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Joshz »

him tr'ing eric is town indicative to me, because i know eric was actually town when he was easy as fuck for scum to push. the reason he gets more cred for it is that hiraki's didn't feel as genuine, whereas i liked tf's attitude about it.
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Joshz »

ive already bitched at one game for being dead today, lets not make it two!!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Prodding MisaTange
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 644, havingfitz wrote:Thanks for the effort. No surprise really. Iirc correctly your suspicions were sheeping TF's crap case. Iirc.
I really don't feel the case for today regardless, so not a big deal atm.

When are we lynching Creeps? Deadline?
- Jingle
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Bump

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”