TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:53 am

Post by TwoFace »

Also if you're spending more time taking in your mason forum instead of here. Please please stop.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:56 am

Post by MisaTange »

You'd be surprised at how empty it is then :P. LUV's been as active in the mason PT as this thread -- i.e. only posts occasionally.

LUV townreads you, and I think I null-tr you. Fitz is iffy.
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:04 am

Post by TwoFace »

Fair enough. We need replacements who do stuff. Hopefully we get those soon
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 596, MisaTange wrote:I saw that someone either voted or fosed Io's slot for it which was NAI, because it seemed like a genuine misunderstanding between RvS and statistic-related scumhuntin
Btw it was fitz who voted IO for his comment about replacements.

150+ posts go by and he leaves his vote on Io which imo is bad cause that couldn't be the scummiest thing to happen.

Leaves his vote on IO until 342. 300+ posts before an unvote happened
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:13 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 596, MisaTange wrote:But anyway I think that comment on 143/149 is a misrep because he was talking about page 6. Very early day 1, which is imo okay to judge reads based on gut/tone and nothing more. If it was said right now (late day one, on the edge of night one), it would've been okay, but that was page friqqin six.
This.

Plus it's ok not to justify your reads right away. That's fine and actually had a hidden purpose for it. But when someone asks for justification and they refuse that's suspicious
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sorry, been less active due to being pissed about having to claim over something that was relatively easy to understand. Thought Hiraki would be lynched by now.

Something about Ari's reactions and interactions with Creeps or anything Creeps related reads very fake to me. Mainly his and his .

Creeps as already stated, is playing poorly and looks like he isn't willing to put the effort in at all. There is no motivation for his play for either alignment and if he's playing the too scummy to be scum card we can always lynch him any Day 2 or 3. We can afford to make a few mistakes, so I rather gamble on one of the other widely scum read players, especially considering myself and Misa are basically confirmed.

Fitz reads like he truly believes what he's saying but I don't like that he won't point to what is giving him these gut reads on Hiraki and TVD. He's using TF's comments soft defending Eric to justify not having to answer questions but fails to realize those same comments were about explaining reads early on in the day phase. It's late into Day 1, no excuse. That being said it's looking like Fitz won't get lynched today and we are running out of time.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 605, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That being said it's looking like Fitz won't get lynched today
I don't think you can really say that yet. Until we get replacements we have plenty of time. If gamma/ari move back to fitz and some other people vote him, it can still happen
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:59 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Ill have plenty of time when Im off work. Will be voting tonight.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:33 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Page 1-5
Haraki. VTD seem Ok. Yes they both town read me at this point I know.

Gamma odd.

Twiz seems towny too.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:36 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Yea eric looks a little suspicious pg 6.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:45 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Ok idk about eric. Pg 5-10

Aris 239 was kinda bad.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:49 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Pg 13. Woah ok.

Maybe gamma and deer scum?
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:53 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

10 - 15
Ok maybe gamma isnt scum.
Eric still could be. Creep is looking scummmy.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:53 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Phone about to die more in a couple of hours
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 596, MisaTange wrote:But anyway I think that comment on 143/149 is a misrep because he was talking about page 6. Very early day 1, which is imo okay to judge reads based on gut/tone and nothing more. If it was said right now (late day one, on the edge of night one), it would've been okay, but that was page friqqin six.
Misa...are you saying I am misrepping TF by pointing out statements he made showing his opinion that reasons weren't always needed for a read?
I stated my town reads on Hiraki and TVD at the top of page 8 in only my 2nd post of the game and less than 24 hours from the start of the game.
If you (and anyone else) don't consider this early game then to put it nicely, you are wrong. If you mean something else please clarify.
In post 603, TwoFace wrote:Btw it was fitz who voted IO
for his comment about replacements.
I never gave my reason for voting Io and no one asked. You're making an assumption. Since you didn't ask I'll clarify why I voted for Io:
1 - I didn't like the useless chat about statistics. Perhaps later in the game (D3 and beyond) but on page one of D1 is just of no value at best and at worst...indicative of someone trying to be seen as making an effort/contribution to the game.
2 - I wanted to see what kind of reaction I'd get from Io for my vote. Io only made one more post in the game and did not refer to my vote on him before getting replaced.

Speaking of votes for reaction...fyi...my vote on you was in part for the same reason and your reaction to it was just what I would expect from scum.
In post 603, TwoFace wrote:150+ posts go by and he leaves his vote on Io which imo is bad cause that couldn't be the scummiest thing to happen.
What "150+ posts go by" are you talking about? As you mention below my vote was on Io for 300+ posts. :? And what is your point? I placed a vote on someone that gave me a hint of suspicion and in the absence of any response or further posting to change my mind it stayed there. Deer changed my mind on the slot and you were the scummiest thing to come along hence my vote on you.
In post 603, TwoFace wrote:Leaves his vote on IO until 342. 300+ posts before an unvote happened
And what is your point? Are you just saying things for the sake of saying them? What does my leaving a vote on Io for 300+ posts matter? We're 600+ posts into the game and haven't even got a vote from Frank yet. Eric's vote was planted on Ted/Vedith for over 270 posts. You didn't place a vote until 200+ post into the game (on town btw) and you had no real suspicions that you were committed to until I voted you.

And no retort to ? I'll take that as concurrence. I.e. You have no valid case.
In post 605, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Fitz reads like he truly believes what he's saying but I don't like that he won't point to what is giving him these gut reads on Hiraki and TVD. He's using TF's comments soft defending Eric to justify not having to answer questions but
fails to realize those same comments were about explaining reads early on in the day phase.
It's late into Day 1, no excuse.
Well...I do believe what I am saying. It's an easy thing to do when you are 1) town telling 2) the truth. See my comments above to Misa regarding early in the game. My reads on Hiraki and TVD
were
given early in the game. It's late in D1 now but it wasn't when I gave my reads.

For me to go back over the first 7 pages of this game to reassess why at that point in the game Hiraki and TVD came across as town to me (above and beyond or in justification of gut) seems like a pointless exercise. Especially when my D1+ focus tends to be finding scum...not coming up with a lot of reasons to justify people who I get a town vibe from.

And to be honest...I've been so occupied with TwoFace since I voted him that I have not had time since my to further assess other players....to include Hiraki and TVD. TVD would probably still fall in the town category for me due to not having done anything to change my mind (and not doing anything period) iirc since I first mentioned my read on him. I don't think my read on Hiraki has changed either. But I don't even know why he is being run up atm.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 614, havingfitz wrote:I never gave my reason for voting Io and no one asked. You're making an assumption.
In post 24, havingfitz wrote:
In post 6, Io wrote:VOTE: Wyv

Statistically one of those replacements is scum.
So you're saying if 4 out of 13 players replace out of a game chances are one of them is scum. Brilliant.

VOTE: Io
My apologies fitz, didn't mean to make an incorrect assumption about your reason for voting IO. Looking over this quote again it seemed transparent to me why you were voting him, but if you are saying i am incorrect, I guess I am... :roll:
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 1.13

Hiraki (4): Lil Uzi Vert, MisaTange, Eric Rasputin, Gamma Emerald
Creeps20 (3): ScumDeersAreVeryTasty, Hiraki, Aristophanes
havingfitz (2): TwoFace, Vedith
Lil Uzi Vert (1): TheseViolentDelights
TwoFace (1): havingfitz
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty (1): Creeps20

No Vote (1): FrankJaeger

With 13 players living, 7 votes are required to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-12-04 16:30:00)

NOTES

Seeking replacement for Eric Rasputin
Seeking replacement for TheseViolentDelights
Seeking replacement for ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Prodding Creeps20
Prodding Hiraki
Deadline extended a further 24 hours at this time
Gamma Emerald V/LA until 16 December (normal activity/prod requirements will apply)
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I have posted replacement requests for the missing players to the Replacement Queue, thus far without success.
If no replacements are found within 24 hours, I will start sending individual requests to players who have been willing to act as replacements in previous games.
If you wish to suggest players to be added to that list, please inform me by PM.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Vedith »

Feel free to give me another slot. :up:
I claim scum \o/
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Fitz:
I knew you were town reading Hiraki and TVD, the problem was that you weren't explaining what was giving you those reads and the reason you gave for choosing not to didn't make sense considering what part of Day 1 it is. This new reasoning doesn't make sense either. You have two basically confirmed masons, wanting to know how you came to your gut reads to determine if they're genuine and not fake yet you insist on being vauge and making yourself even harder to read. I don't see the motivation to do that as town. I understand you want to find scum, but town hunting can be just as effective as scum hunting and building a town block right now could help with the efforts.

@TF:
Well, we might, but with three potential replacements coming in and Frank catching up at a turtle's pace, I just don't see it.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Joshz replaces Eric Rasputin
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Joshz »

hi creeps/gamma

reading
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Alright, so I've Iso'd Creeps and he hasn't done a single town thing yet. He needs to die. If you disagree, please let me know why, because if you can read this Iso and say "Sure, that could be town" then you've played with some pretty useless townies.

I could also be happy with an Eric lynch, but I'd rather see what his replacement can do I guess.

Gamma is meh. I hate his outing of the partners, but otherwise I guess he's aight. Not a today thing for sure.

Fitz I know I scumread and I can't remember why, nor can I be bothered to check atm. I'll vote there if I have to.

Like honestly, can we just get to the night phase? I'm getting antsy.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Joshz
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Joshz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Joshz »

ive only read 2 pages so far and i think io's scum rofl
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 622, Aristophanes wrote:sure, that could be town" then you've played with some pretty useless townies.
You just described about 1/4 of the registered players on the site.

You honestly haven't played with anyone like that before?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”