Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Like lol PLs are my bread and butter.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:49 am

Post by pisskop »

this is the 'smarmy shitbag' site.

you were a bad player -> you got caught in a wagon.

Now you claim and work with town -> you dont you die.

simple. We dont give scum room to play footsies.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:50 am

Post by beeboy »

Wait now he is at L-2 I forgot I unvoted.

VOTE: Drealz
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1169, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1161, Dwlee99 wrote:I was having trouble forming reads and drealz's posting was absolute garbage and total noise. I'll give you the last sentence cause you're right I haven't put everything into this game but I think you're smart enough to know effort =/= being town and low effort =/= being scum.
um... posts like don't seem to imply that it's a "having trouble forming reads" thing, that seems like it would imply "I have a scum read on you because you're generating noise for scum to hide under".
[post=#8548581]183[/post] wrote:If you're town you're just making noise and creating a smoke screen for scum to hide under
This is me telling him if he is town to stop being dumb. You're right about my reason but that doesn't mean it is or was a particularly
strong
read.
the rest of your treatment of him this game, like... the fact that he appears to be your preferred lynch... implies the same thing.
Gotta pick someone? I unvoted a while back when he got to l-1 though cause I wasn't comfortable with day ending so early.
I also think that you're a smart enough player to know that "noise" does not necessarily mean scum and that's a large part of why I don't like the fact that you have focused on it the entirety of this game day without attempting to refine the read any further - it isn't about high effort or low effort, it's that I don't buy that you would just declare "scum because noise" and leave it at that.
I got a scum read on him from it and then I hit a period of low activity. I don't know how you expect me to refine my read when I am not posting and there's like 10 pages while I'm at school. So this comes straight back to effort.
if you think the actual content in his posts are garbage irrespective of how noisy they are, I'd like to hear why (my read on him based on his posts is almost entirely null since I can't parse them at all). if I'm wrong in my interpretation of your read on him and you mostly just wanted him out of the game, I'd like to hear what your current picks for scum actually are, since that's another issue in itself (if you need a bit of time to read the thread and answer this that's fine).
Because he isn't saying anything. He's just sitting there and saying random stuff. Noise is garbage.
In post 1161, Dwlee99 wrote:That can be a thing could push because of those reasons but you're just fitting it to a scum narrative. You say "this argument is safe to push" and "people usually don't fault the aggressor" and then attach a scum agenda to it. Conditional probability: If someone is scum they are likely to push these arguments. But someone pushing these arguments does not (necessarily) make them more likely to be scum.
the main bulk of my issue is what I wrote in the first paragraph of this post and this is why I don't think the read is likely to come from you as town. the fact that it has advantages for scum is just an extra benefit that makes me think it is something you would reasonably do (I am sure you know that if you can't figure out the scum motivation for something, you likely should hesitate to push it as a scum tell even if you're not sure they would do it as town)
FE
I'm curious as to what gives you the impression Varsoon is a low-effort player this game. besides that, if you want me to explain a specific read, feel free to ask.
I guess he has done stuff in the past 5 pagesish I've missed? I don't recall him doing much.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

liking those pisskop posts
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Pisskop was already obvtown tho
I prefer they, thanks :)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

the read had stagnated in my memory
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

also lets get a hammer
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1163, beeboy wrote:
In post 1153, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1099, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well the reasons are already in the thread
Only after I called you out

Pie is seeing all the same things about Varsoon
@dreal voters

Do you really think he would keep trolling here like he has been if he was scum?
That literally makes Drealz more likely to be scum. Scum are perfectly capable of committing to a game plan. I feel like trolling town would be a lot more likely to stop if there lynch was becoming inedivitable since that is very much against there win con but he probably just feels like scum who has already committed to a game plan and is hoping to get town read out of it. (Although it could just be null) Like i literally made a point of playing horribly at times in Gistou because I thought it would get our a lot town read (and it did)
Except people are literally scumreading him solely because he's being uncooperative
There's a very good chance he would get out of this lynch if he stopped being a troll. It's gone beyond scum trying to get townreads imo
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:03 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1182, Wisdom wrote:also lets get a hammer
how about you all quit being stupid and acting like it's unreasonable for people to want to spend more than half a RL week in this game day? both mhsmith0 and Nahdia have, at this point, openly expressed that they don't want to rush this day, and I feel the same way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 895, SirCakez wrote:Because everything he's done is NAI IMO and scum like varsoon and gamma are pushing him

-*-
Nonononono we arent player the lyncher/jester game, WIS.

In post 1000, Gamma Emerald wrote:OK it seems Aero never adjusts her reads
Thats our girl Aero

In post 1046, Varsoon wrote:SLAYERS GAMBIT, GUYS!
:eek:

In post 1138, pieguyn wrote:the two people who i want to focus the absolute most on right now are {dwlee, Varsoon}
What are people's opinions of this post?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

if it wasnt for her claim id be thinking pie is scum
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:10 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1183, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1163, beeboy wrote:
In post 1153, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1099, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well the reasons are already in the thread
Only after I called you out

Pie is seeing all the same things about Varsoon
@dreal voters

Do you really think he would keep trolling here like he has been if he was scum?
That literally makes Drealz more likely to be scum. Scum are perfectly capable of committing to a game plan. I feel like trolling town would be a lot more likely to stop if there lynch was becoming inedivitable since that is very much against there win con but he probably just feels like scum who has already committed to a game plan and is hoping to get town read out of it. (Although it could just be null) Like i literally made a point of playing horribly at times in Gistou because I thought it would get our a lot town read (and it did)
Except people are literally scumreading him solely because he's being uncooperative
There's a very good chance he would get out of this lynch if he stopped being a troll. It's gone beyond scum trying to get townreads imo
I mean that person isn't me and those people are voting for the greater good of this game.

If he stops trolling and fails to explain his reads he gets lynched anyway.
He is doing nothing and both his wagon has had 3 counters now (Luna, Varsoon and now Pie and Dwlee are doing a 1v1) and he has a few people hard defending him. So you can't really say what he is doing isn't working.

I don't think the flow of the game indicates he is town at all which is probably what you think if you are saying his wagon is large and shit.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:11 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1186, Wisdom wrote:if it wasnt for her claim id be thinking pie is scum
you know as well as I do that it's really toxic when games drag out the entire 14 days every single game day. I completely understand that this is a bad thing, and that you want to end today early because you do not want to see something like that happening in this gamestate.

what you're doing, though? is the exact opposite problem. you're attempting to cut off days before people are able to actually form meaningful and clear reads, which is as bad as dragging days on endlessly for no reason.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:19 am

Post by SirCakez »

He's at L-1 beeboy? Pretty clear it's not working
I'm pretty sure wisdom is just scumreading anyone who disagrees with him
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:22 am

Post by beeboy »

He is at L-2 and literally no other player is expressing any interest in voting him. Maybe Nahdia and Luna but I don't really think they will.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

Nahdia has made it pretty clear she thinks dreal is scum
Who unvoted?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:23 am

Post by beeboy »

Nahdia and Luna did
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:25 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1178, Dwlee99 wrote:Because he isn't saying anything. He's just sitting there and saying random stuff. Noise is garbage.
this is the part that I take issue with.

drealz is a really erratic and noisy player, but it *isn't* true that he doesn't have any content anywhere in his posts. he is forming reads, taking stances, and so forth, even if there's a lot of erraticness in his posts and even if he isn't the most cooperative player.

a town approach, I would expect to be actually reading his posts and what they contain and analyzing it in some way or another, even if they still come out of it with a scum read (what for instance beeboy is doing even if I don't agree with most of his reasons). what you did, on the other hand, was you said "his posts are nothing but noise, so he's scum" - you're either missing or deliberately ignoring what his posts actually contain and writing it all off as just "noise", and no, you not being here does not have anything to do with this. even when you were here and present in the game thread, for about the first ~2 RL days of the game, his posts had at least some stances and reads in them.

if you had trouble forming a read on his posts early in the game, that's fine, but once you catch up I would like you to actually attempt to read the content of his posts and form an opinion of him that isn't just about "noise = scum".
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:26 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1190, beeboy wrote:He is at L-2 and literally no other player is expressing any interest in voting him. Maybe Nahdia and Luna but I don't really think they will.
for the record, if people don't want to lynch Varsoon for whatever reason and {people don't want to lynch dwlee, he towns sufficiently} I would vote drealz.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1189, SirCakez wrote:He's at L-1 beeboy? Pretty clear it's not working
I'm pretty sure wisdom is just scumreading anyone who disagrees with him
nice try at discrediting
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Pie, can we niot lynch dwe or varsoon today? :|
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:45 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1196, pisskop wrote:Pie, can we niot lynch dwe or varsoon today? :|
both Varsoon and dwlee look significantly worse than drealz to me, so... /shrug

drealz is likely going to end up happening if Varsoon doesn't, but if you want to Take a Third Option, feel free to sell me on it.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

id prefer cakez to either
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Pie.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”