Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Impoetic »

No, I'm not. I'm an OK scum player sometimes, but that's it.

I just wanted to know why, because that level of confidence surprised me.
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:09 am

Post by iamafluffyrabbit »

i play turbo games on mafiauniverse with 18 minute days and 6 minute nights

one of the first lessons i learned from it is that its very hard to fake your own town meta as scum in realtime interactions
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 423, Impoetic wrote:that the scum is transcend* not the town. but the last time I SRed transcend he was scum and the last time I TRed him he was town :\

you can't read me worth a damn

you waffle your read on me every single time
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:11 am

transcend is that your biggest reaction to all of the last page?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:12 am

Post by Transcend »

didn't read 17 lol
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:12 am

well i gotta sleep

pretty proud of my impoetic TR just now honestly
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Transcend »

watch it be wrong tho
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 427, Transcend wrote:
In post 423, Impoetic wrote:that the scum is transcend* not the town. but the last time I SRed transcend he was scum and the last time I TRed him he was town :\

you can't read me worth a damn

you waffle your read on me every single time
In post 431, Transcend wrote:watch it be wrong tho
i know! that's what i said =(

but you think i'm scum this time, allegedly, so it wouldn't be a botched read -- it would be scum pushing a ML.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Impoetic »

Err, not pushing a mislynch, but... whatever. Scum faking reads, not town fucking them up

unless i misunderstand the definition of waffling or something
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Transcend »

RABBIT SEEMS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND THIS PERSON'S ISO WASN'T IMPRESSIVE

VOTE: KOHAI
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:20 am

Post by Transcend »

funny how ironstove invites rabbit to this game and rabbit has 20x their posts lol
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:36 am

Post by Impoetic »

I know I was told to stop defending myself and that's reasonable advice at this point but there's one thing i need to point out before I go to bed.
In post 404, shannon wrote:The fact that you've posted about *knowing* how it looks shows that you could have intended it for WIFOM purposes, like too obv scum to be scum.
No, wifom like that doesn't work. Everyone's aware of wifom and will consider the possibility, and i've made it pretty easy for people to say i'm wifoming -- and they have. You can do it to play to your town meta, maybe, but that just makes you null. I mean, you can't take my word for this part. This is wifomy too. But I'm not asking you to say I'm conftown; I'm telling you to stop scumreading me for it.

If i did it as scum for wifom purposes, that means I was aware I was being defensive. If you're arguing that line of thought, it should mean that you've mentally conceded that yes, I COULD do this as town. I.e. either I'm lying about being aware that defensiveness and walls of text are more likely to be scumread than townread or it's not something to scumread me for and you can just say it's NAI.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Impoetic »

Like yes, I could be scum. I've never said I couldn't be scum here, and you can ISO me and see that. I don't ask to be cleared over subjective stuff. But so could anyone else; this is a game where everyone and everything can be scum at the start. That's kind of the premise. So if there's a situation where i'm town, and there's no reason to think the situation where I'm scum is more likely, then what sense does it make to scumread me over everyone else?

I know I'm being a derptown and that's why I'm actually at risk of getting MLed here, and I know I should be scumhunting and not continuing to pitch a fit over a tiny little wagon early on in d1.

It's just my style to be bad, tbh -- but also the fact that my terrible communication skills are frustrating me and making me want to keep trying to reword everything and not move on from the topic.

OK, done spamming this time. really.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:12 am

Post by ironstove »

Fuck you spammers I don't want to read this garbage Lynch drone he's spamming this thread up why the fuck is there 18 pages?!?!

This guy is writing fucking nonsense and transcend is handing out town reads like hot cakes. He prob town reads Hitler too

VOTE: drone
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 394, shannon wrote:Bloody hell the game is growing as I'm trying to reply to stuff. And I'm having a hard time keeping everyone straight. OK, whatevs, here we go:

(PS - I've managed to leave my charger at work so I won't be back tonight probably)

In post 215, Kohai wrote:
In post 211, Impoetic wrote:you're most likely town because statistically most people are town in the game, and the argument against me is assuming you're town so there's no point in considering the other scenario
Are you seriously town reading someone because statistically they are more likely to be town? Wtf?

Uhhh yeah this read to me like someone is making a town read based on scum knowledge, and then trying to cover their ass.

In post 302, Transcend wrote:
@mod can TTTT get a different avatar i legit had nightmares about it
Vote for everyone to have labradorable avs like transcend <3

In post 327, Kohai wrote:I can't fall asleep so...

My biggest problem with Transcend town reading rabbit is that he had less than 10 posts - most not very substantial - by the time Transcend TR'd him.
I need to go back and check this, but had Bunny contributed much in these 10 posts? Was there a general vibe of towniness from the slot, in spite of so few posts? I disagree (in general) that oyu can't get a town read on someone from just a few posts, but in this specific instance you might be right. (Wanna quotey spoiler Bunny's 10 posts and save me the leg work/battery power?)

In post 377, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:okay i have an open question for people who've played with other people in this game

please point out all known filthy bussers ahead of time so they get less towncred for lynching scum lmao
I have played with Transcend and Lil Uzi (LUV). LUV was scum but got caught, can't remember what alignment Transcend was as it was a while ago. I remember catching Uzi but I don't remember whether he bussed (too focused on my glorious town victory).
Don't remind them, I was so close that game. :)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 402, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:i think kohai might be my top scumread but i need to re eval

i keep wanting to sleep and then not doing it
Why Kohai?
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:26 am

Post by TTTT »

Scum Pool

rb
iron
LUV
Kohai
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm mainly scum reading Impoetic because I think Drealm scum slipped but I saw a few of her explanations earlier and it give me some pause and her recent tune is relatively easy to fake so there is something there for me to look at if I'm wrong about Drealm.

Her recent tune doesn't really feel natural at all, at least from how she was defending herself before. She seemed a lot more confident when she the accusations were first coming down. However being defensive isn't scummy, it's a character trait. So if any of you are voting her for that, please move your vote.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 441, TTTT wrote:
Scum Pool

rb
iron
LUV
Kohai
Explain the Iron read. He's null for me right now.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Drone »

In post 399, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:i reread impo and think shes town lol
Saved me the work of voting and then unvoting.
Wondering about Fluffy now.
For science. For the mind!
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Drone »

Nah, Iron ain't scum.
He's vibe transmit Village Idiot to me, my receptors don't lie.
I think it's only politically correct to lynch him!
For science. For the mind!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Wouldn't say VI, maybe aloof but the holidays are or were a thing I guess.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 442, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm mainly scum reading Impoetic because I think Drealm scum slipped but I saw a few of her explanations earlier and it give me some pause and her recent tune is relatively easy to fake so there for me to look at if I'm wrong about Drealm.

Her recent tune doesn't really feel natural at all, at least from how she was defending herself before. She seemed a lot more confident when the accusations were first coming down. However being defensive isn't scummy, it's a character trait. So if any of you are voting her for that, please move your vote.
EBWOP
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 442, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm mainly scum reading Impoetic because I think Drealm scum slipped but I saw a few of her explanations earlier and it give me some pause and her recent tune is relatively easy to fake so there is something for me to look at if I'm wrong about Drealm.

Her recent tune doesn't really feel natural at all, at least from how she was defending herself before. She seemed a lot more confident when the accusations were first coming down. However being defensive isn't scummy, it's a character trait. So if any of you are voting her for that, please move your vote.
EBWOP.

I think I got it now.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

omg the pages

catching up

I might try to work out that shit with LUV, but I'm pretty sure he's just scum aggravating me with circles nad it hurts my head...I understand I gotta do the work or else it's anti-town, but....ughhh, give me some space/time with it and it'll be more likely I'll get to it - simple: if he's town we just had a misunderstanding and I was too tired to try and work it out and made it worse, but, what I got from it all is that he's no-doubt scum. pretty sure rb is too.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”