Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #536 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Hey guys, I just replaced alban. Nice to meet you all! I've been following the game closely before replacing and for now I can say I'm kind of uncomfortable with the NJAC wagon. It happened way too quick and the reasons given were super flimsy. I honestly think he's noose bait. There are more important lynches I want to see happening.

I had a very strong scum case on Gamma Emerald when I first started following the game. This hasn't changed much. All I see is a lot of sheeping and his FOSes change like the hand wipes. Post 364 is where the real scum vibes surfaced. All those tells, especially the sanity one, just feel manufactured. "You're scum because uhhh oh yeah, that figure of speech there." I seriously don't like this guy.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

I'll let you know my thoughts on others soon.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I think NJAC is the VI. I think scum plays a lot more carefully than he does.

Farside and Gamma instantly sheeped NJAC as soon as you Harkonnen said that. What did Gamma say? "this. this. this." More manufactured tells.

I'm not sure what farside is. She reads somewhat town, but she's very experienced so I don't know. I liked her initially for pushing on Gamma but then she dropped the vote and went on NJAC. Just like that. He wasn't even one of her scum reads. She could have been bussing Gamma for all I know.

Yuria, Kop and Harkonnen feel town for now.

I think Fire Assassin feels town, too.

Unsure on FancyPants, but if Gamma is scum, I doubt Fancy is scum.

Not a lot on eagersnake or persephone. Eager is the more suspicious of the two.

Texcat looks scummy. But the fact everyone else think she is scummy makes me doubt that read somewhat. Then again, why are so few people voting her?

NJAC is most likely a VI.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Oh forgot to add, if NJAC does indeed get lunched today and turns out to be town, the scum-meter on farside and Gamma grows exponentially. Just putting that out there.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Because he's an easy lynch and they are the ones who made it happen. Harkonnen drove the wagon, but they are the ones who gave it momentum. Also they never had strong suspicions on him, they only hopped on the lynch once a universal town read invited people to do it. I guess they thought they can try to shift the blame onto Hark tomorrow, and claim how scummy NJAC was and how they were all doing us a favour.

(Again, this is only if NJAC is town. If he's scum, then I don't know.)
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:17 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 543, FancyPants wrote: Maybe. Town could just have been wrong in that scenario though. I would be more interested in the people who "knew" the NJAC wagon was a bad one, he hasn't done anything that screams town in my estimation.
Who are these people other than me? Alban (whom I replaced) suspected NJAC, too. Like, everyone is saying NJAC is scummy but somehow can't quite put their finger on it. His reads are weak. So are Gamma's and Eager's reads. Where are their wagons? He hasn't said a whole lot. Neither has eager. Where's that wagon?

NJAC didn't panic with the sudden lynch on him. I think that's a town reaction. I agree his reads are weak, but it feels like he's relying more on intuition and can't quite express himself in words. He doesn't nitpick the way Gamma does.

I also think it's very scumvenient that NJAC's wagon appeared this close to the deadline when it would be too late to derail it. I feel like if NJAC was scum, his partners wouldn't have allowed that to happen. They would have steered it towards some other lurker. Who gains anything by bussing NJAC right now? I don't think anybody does.
FancyPants also wrote:@Eager, I would appreciate it if you felt like explaining your Kop vote.
Additionally do you have a few likely scum reads, other than Kop?

@Persephone, if you were absolutely forced to kill someone this second, who would it be and why?
These are good questions. I like FancyPants.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:59 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Actually I really didn't see your last post. I'm sorry about that. I thought before you voted him you were saying he plays scummy when he is town, which is why I was very baffled at you sheeping that wagon.

If you think Gamma is scum with NJAC, why is Gamma bussing NJAC right now? Like, what does he gain from that? Even if NJAC flips scum, I wouldn't give Gamma *any* towncredit for it.

I said NJAC was town because I think he just isn't very good at putting his thoughts into words and is trying to rely more on intuition for his reads. He isn't nitpicking or changing his FOS at first convenience. Then again, I hadn't seen his previous game until now. I have to note he *is* playing a little different this time. I just don't know if it's enough to make me want to vote him over Gamma.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:10 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Also I'd like to mention that the strongest reason I think NJAC is town is that his wagon literally materialised out of thin air right as the deadline was looming and nobody feels like stopping that wagon. It just makes me think NJAC is bait. He's both an easy mislynch and we'd gain very little new information from him if he flips town.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:04 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Really, Gamma? That's literally all you have to say?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:24 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Fake scumhunting. If you're scum and you know someone isn't but want to lynch them, you have to make up reasons. I feel like this is what you've been doing for a good part of the game. "Pseudo OMGUS"? "Throwing shade"? What do these even mean?

You've been voting pretty much everybody this game. You FOSed Harkonnen and FancyPants. Then you made some weak case on Fire Assassin, then you abandoned it when nobody seemed interested. Then switched to Eager. Then to NJAC. Is that not a contradiction?

Your defence was literally "IDGAF about you". You never asked me what I thought was fake about you until I prompted you to.

You never addressed any of farside's concerns. She's been voting you the longest. Why are you ignoring her?

---

Oh, more posts while I was typing. Okay so NOW you switched to eagerSnake once again? What the hell?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:09 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

If you keep changing who you push all the time, your pushes become extremely ineffective. I think the town thing to do is pick someone and apply pressure until they give you reasons not to or until someone else starts looking scummier. But you've been flip-flopping all over the place, Gamma, and it looks incredibly oportunistic of you. Do you have any real fos at all, or are you just trying to save your hide right now by deflecting pressure?

Hi texcat. I think Harkonnen is town because he's grilling people, applying pressure and looking for information. He's also extremely reckless which I think scum are unlikely to be. Gamma doesn't do any of that. He's just quote-mining and ignoring questions until hard-pressed. I really don't like his reaction in his last post either. He isn't explaining what he wants to achieve, he's frustrated he's being called out.

---

Sorry, you posted again while I was typing.

I know what OMGUS is. I don't think the "pseudo OMGUS" you pointed out was suspicious in and of itself. I also don't think those ad hominem attacks were really there. The bits you quoted were all like "I don't like this post." But guess what, you've done literally the same thing with your "this this this". If throwing shade is scummy, why are you scummy?

I'm sure you had your reasons to switch suspects. I just don't think they are very substantial reasons. Sheeping and feeling like it makes your own opinion incredibly weak. How is FA going to feel pressure from you if he knows you'll forget about him as soon as texcat says something again? How are you going to push on eagerSnake now that there's no chance for anything other than a "deadline wagon"? Did you ever suspect NJAC or was it all just a utility lynch for you?

Why do you not care about responding to farside? Do you think her reasons for suspecting you are invalid, or do you just not think you can persuade her?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:12 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Harkonnen, what's wrong with Gamma's wagon? Why do you think he's a bad lynch today?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:32 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

NJAC, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the rest of the town. Who do you think is scummy and who isn't?

Hark, he called your ego posts fluff. He didn't say he dislikes you.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:19 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I have a better idea. Let's "dayvig" Gamma Emerald today.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:30 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Hark, if you think NJAC and Gamma might be scumpals, why are you opposed to Gamma's lynch? And please don't say meta. Meta isn't that strong of a tell.

NJAC, to be totally honest Harkonnen asked a very reasonable question. Why are you opposed to a vig-kill on Gamma? I'd pop him in a heartbeat regardless of your flip. This last post of yours felt really weird and is making me seriously reconsider my town read on you.

@Mod, if vig and scum shoot each other, do they both die?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:31 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Sorry you answered before I asked my question.

I am not unvoting Gamma unless I have absolutely no choice.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 625, Harkonnen97 wrote:
In post 621, MiniDeathStar wrote:I am not unvoting Gamma unless I have absolutely no choice.
unvote gamma or im not going to jailkeep you tonight and scum will kill u because ur slot is obvtown and generally townread by absolutely everyone.
Persuasive, but I'd think the scum would go for the claimed jailkeeper instead.

Also your info was old. Gamma and NJAC both had 3 votes before you talked farside into switching.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:18 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 640, Gamma Emerald wrote:@MiniDeathStar you seem to be scumreading me and Eager. Is this correct?
That's my current view, yeah. But I think you're more dangerous than Eager because you talk more and have less overall suspicion on you. So I'm going with you first.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:03 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I am really, really confused how NJAC and Gamma went from being sure the other is scum to completely sheeping each other in completely random directions.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:10 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Why is everybody ignoring the complete and total turnaround in attitude in both NJAC and Gamma Emerald? What's with the persephone wagon now? Didn't you all just say a new wagon was a bad idea a few hours ago? I'm really starting to understand why alban ragequit.

I'm staying with my Gamma vote, thankyouverymuch. The vig is going to have a busy few nights.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:12 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 716, NJAC wrote:
In post 712, MiniDeathStar wrote:I am really, really confused how NJAC and Gamma went from being sure the other is scum to completely sheeping each other in completely random directions.
What exactly are you confused about? If you have some questions don't hesitate to ask.
Why did you go from Gamma being 100% scum to being town to agreeing with him and following him?

Why did he do the same with you?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:13 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 722, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 721, MiniDeathStar wrote:
Why is everybody ignoring
the complete and total turnaround in attitude in both NJAC and Gamma Emerald?
A gamma lynch isn't going to happen today.
Elephant. Room. Etc etc.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:17 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

She's confirmed scum for replacing out?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:27 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I personally think Gamma is confirmed scum for opportunistically jumping on literally every major wagon, but okay. Let's go with that. I still think I'm with Harkonnen though. I don't have a lot of experience with scum replacing out for being scum.

I'll move my vote if someone other than Gamma decides the persephone lynch is a good lynch. But if she turns out town, please vig the hell out of Gamma.

Kop, Yuria, what do you think about all this?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:34 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 737, NJAC wrote:
In post 724, MiniDeathStar wrote:Elephant. Room. Etc etc.
Translation please.
I just meant that you NJAC and Gamma were the two biggest suspects a few pages ago. You were voting each other and calling for bigger wagons, then FancyPants said "I think Gamma's a VI" and suddenly both of you made a total turnaround, which seemed to go largely ignored by everybody else. That's why I bolded my question and mentioned the elephant in the room.

Forget about it for now, I don't want to dwell on it.

---

FINE, OKAY.

VOTE: persephone325
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:50 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

@Fire Assassin, I can kind of see texcat's scumminess. I said that as soon as I replaced in, I don't know why alban trusted her the most.

Also she's at L-2 right now I think.

@farside, I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Don't mean to interrupt this cross-examination, but I just wanted to say I'm not totally 100% comfortable with persephone's lynch, I was kind of bullied to vote her by multiple people. I still want a Gamma wagon today if possible. If not, vig.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Oh, I just went to check the latest vote-count and just now noticed Jester had extended the deadline by 24 hours. Thank you Jester!

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

I'm going to review Gamma's other games and see if there's any more info I can milk out of him.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I'm sorry if I'm bogging down the game, Fire Assassin. I'm just waiting to her from more people before I feel comfortable sheeping persephone. My scum read on her isn't strong enough to make me want to lynch her D1. It feels like NJAC all over again. Lurker, with very few posts, weak reads, getting mass-voted. If she's scum, okay, great. We can lynch her anytime, it's not like she's going to get less scummy and get away with it. But if she's town, how would her lynch help us in any way? I feel like all it would do is cast more suspicion on the people responsible for the wagon, which I already suspect anyway.

I reviewed Gamma's scum game and one of his town games. They don't feel that much different from each other or from what he's doing here? But I have to say he plays good scum. If he's scum now, it doesn't look to me like he's playing very well.

I was following this game before I replaced, because I was still waiting to play and wanted to get my sense of forum mafia back. Before farside replaced in and opened up her case on Gamma, he felt like obvious mafia pulling strings to me and I was baffled why nobody was seeing it and voting him. I wasn't part of the game then and so I didn't feel the need to take notes, but I remember I kept reading and waiting for someone to see what I was seeing. So maybe he *is* playing well after all.

So that's why I've been dead-set on lynching him so far and the only reason I'm second guessing myself right now is because nobody else (besides farside) is suspicious.

I'd really, really like to hear from Kop and Yuria at this point. It feels like the town is divided all over the place and the scum is leading the real lynches right now.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

You know what, just forget it.

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald
VOTE: persephone325

I'm really tired of people replacing in and out. You want a lynch now, fine. You get your lynch. But if it turns out I'm right and you guys are wrong, I owe you the biggest "I told you so" in the history of MafiaScum.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Gamma, she feels like she's totally new to the game. I think she's just being super careful with her vote and afraid of lynching a townie.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 804, Fire Assassin wrote:It's really not your fault MDS.
Well not only, this game is massive circle jerk that I am tired of taking part in.
Worst is the farside and NJAC back and forth from last page.

I don't care if I'm right anymore, I am not seeing how this game will be fun for me.
Vote who you want to MDS, I am not bullying anyone here. Vote who you think is right.
Fair enough. I agree with you, you should be having fun. I'm sorry this is how the game turned out. :(
In post 805, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 803, MiniDeathStar wrote:Gamma, she feels like she's totally new to the game. I think she's just being super careful with her vote and afraid of lynching a townie.
But why not vote in the post she expressed the scumread in?
I don't know, Gamma, I'm not her lawyer. I think she just wasn't confident in her read and only voted Hark so that she's voting *someone* while making it clear her vote isn't set in stone. That's how it reads to me at least. I don't see scum intentions there.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Welcome back Yuria. Thanks for that analysis.

UNVOTE: Flubbernugget

Please no quickhammering. Let's give them the chance to reread and say something. We have some time left.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Oh and Yuria, any thoughts on farside at all?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Wait, you already said she's 100% town to you. Somehow missed that amongst all those F-names, sorry :D
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:55 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

READS OVERVIEW
PlayerTrustworthinessComments
Kop
probably town
My Kop read is a little outdated. I think he asks good questions and seems to use intuition as well as logic. A lot depends on what he's going to say later today.
Gamma Emerald
scum
My earliest scum read, and it hasn't changed yet. I don't know why everyone trusts him so much. He could be linked to eagerSnake, NJAC, possibly also farside22.
NJAC
null
His sudden fos then buddying to Gamma then attacking farside after I derailed his wagon made me doubt my earlier town read. His flip could possibly reveal a lot.
texcat
probably scum
Hasn't said much of substance or given any reads. Keeps making baseless accusations. Isn't helpful at all. I literally don't know why alban trusted her.
Fire Assassin
town
Very aggressive, tries to rally the town together, grills his suspects, provides analysis often. No idea why texcat suspects him.
FancyPants
town
FancyPants has earned my trust overtime. The only thing I don't like from him is that maybe he's a little too agreeable?
farside22
null
Very enigmatic person. Her analyses *appear* solid, but something tells me she might just be very skilled at misleading people. I don't like the whole farside/NJAC/Gamma interaction triangle.
Flubbernugget
null
Current lynch candidate, mostly because of the "scum replacement". Most people suspect her, but she could just be a timid newbie town. Yuria and NJAC trust her. I'm not very confident in voting her right now.
eagerSnake
scum
Half his content is fluff. Attacked Gamma then buddied up to him hard, while Gamma still suspects him. If Gamma is scum, eager is almost 100% a partner.
Yuria
probably town
She seems to have slightly different reads than the rest of the town. Strongly suspects Kop and used to suspect alban (me), who was a universal town read. I'm inclined to trust her for now, but we'll see what happens after today.
Harkonnen97
town
The other universal town read. I trust his alignment, but his judgements feel a little hasty. Claimed jailkeeper and softclaimed vig at one point. Very WIFOMy and imposing player.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:26 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Kop, what are your thoughts on the rest of the town?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:52 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Everyone who wants to lynch persephone/Flubbernugget should reread page 1 and 2 for context. Not just her ISO. Half of the case against her is based on what she said during RVS. I'm starting to like her wagon less and less.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:03 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

That's pretty rich coming from you, Gamma. Also she specifically said she doesn't feel confident in her vote, because she was scared Hark could be town.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:48 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

TOP SUSPECTS
PlayerSuspected bySuspects
Kop
(farside22, Yuria)
Gamma Emerald (3),
texcat (6)
MiniDeathStar
Gamma Emerald (3),
texcat (6)
eagerSnake (2)
Gamma Emerald 3
(Kop, MiniDeathStar, farside22)
Flubbernugget (5)
farside22 (2)
eagerSnake (2)
NJAC 3
(FancyPants, farside22, Harkonnen97)
farside22 (2)
texcat
(Kop, MiniDeathStar, Fire Assassin, FancyPants, eagerSnake, Yuria)
Flubbernugget (5)
Fire Assassin (1)
Fire Assassin
(texcat)
Flubbernugget (5)
texcat (6)
FancyPants
Flubbernugget (5)
texcat (6)
, NJAC (3)
farside22
(Gamma Emerald, NJAC)
Gamma Emerald (3), NJAC (3),
Kop (2)
Flubbernugget
(Gamma Emerald, texcat, Fire Assassin, FancyPants, Harkonnen97)
?
eagerSnake
(MiniDeathStar, Gamma Emerald)
texcat (6)
Yuria
(Harkonnen97)
Kop (2)
texcat (6)
Harkonnen97
Flubbernugget (5)
, NJAC (3),
Yuria (1)
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:56 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I pieced the current top suspects together by ISOing all players in the game. I think texcat is interesting; suspected the most, not the current lynch candidate, but is voting the current lynch candidate. Also suspects a universal town read. Honestly this alone makes me think texcat is very probably the actual scum here.

@farside22: I wasn't comfortable with NJAC's wagon, and I'm not comfortable with Flubber's wagon either. I said a few times that I was pretty much bullied into voting him. I just didn't want to stall the game or play all by myself and disregard my town reads' arguments. But I've made up my mind now and I'm not lynching Flubber today unless he says something outrageously scummy.

My vote will probably go on texcat.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:59 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Here's the table again just in case someone missed at the bottom of the last page.

TOP SUSPECTS
PlayerSuspected bySuspects
Kop
(farside22, Yuria)
Gamma Emerald (3),
texcat (6)
MiniDeathStar
Gamma Emerald (3),
texcat (6)
eagerSnake (2)
Gamma Emerald 3
(Kop, MiniDeathStar, farside22)
Flubbernugget (5)
farside22 (2)
eagerSnake (2)
NJAC 3
(FancyPants, farside22, Harkonnen97)
farside22 (2)
texcat
(Kop, MiniDeathStar, Fire Assassin, FancyPants, eagerSnake, Yuria)
Flubbernugget (5)
Fire Assassin (1)
Fire Assassin
(texcat)
Flubbernugget (5)
texcat (6)
FancyPants
Flubbernugget (5)
texcat (6)
, NJAC (3)
farside22
(Gamma Emerald, NJAC)
Gamma Emerald (3), NJAC (3),
Kop (2)
Flubbernugget
(Gamma Emerald, texcat, Fire Assassin, FancyPants, Harkonnen97)
?
eagerSnake
(MiniDeathStar, Gamma Emerald)
texcat (6)
Yuria
(Harkonnen97)
Kop (2)
texcat (6)
Harkonnen97
Flubbernugget (5)
, NJAC (3),
Yuria (1)
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:19 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

VOTE: texcat

It'll be very satisfying if we've actually derailed a deadline mislynch onto the real scum.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:27 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

My biggest town reads are voting texcat. My biggest scum reads are voting Flubbernugget. I think the choice is pretty clear to me.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:45 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Farside didn't you just say you were super uncomfortable with Flubber's wagon?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:32 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

NJAC is getting vigged tonight anyway.

Why do you think Flubbernugget is a better lynch than texcat?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Vig is killing NJAC tonight regardless of flip. NJAC claimed VT and he's the third biggest suspect and also a bag of zeros, I also feel like NJAC's alignment can absolve or condemn somebody whose name starts with G.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 890, FancyPants wrote:Or idk is it better to use Jailkeeper offensively even with three scum?
I don't think so. Especially if one of the town reads right now is actually an exceptionally blending scum. I always assume a risk of that.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Gamma, that was before NJAC's attitude towards you went full circle. Until then I thought he was town and you were conveniently hopping on his wagon. But after that exchange, I'm considering the possibility NJAC could be scum who was buddying town you to bring you down with him after he managed to convince you of his innocence. If NJAC is indeed scum, you *might* still be town. If he's town, my scum read on you stays unchanged.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

READS OVERVIEW
PlayerTrustworthinessComments
Gamma Emerald
scum
My earliest scum read, and it hasn't changed yet. I don't know why everyone trusts him so much. He could be linked to eagerSnake, NJAC, possibly also farside22.
NJAC
null
His sudden fos then buddying to Gamma then attacking farside after I derailed his wagon made me doubt my earlier town read. His flip could possibly reveal a lot.

My reads on the two of you from earlier in case you missed them.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

MiniDeathStar wrote:Gamma, that was before NJAC's attitude towards you went full circle. Until then I thought he was town and you were conveniently hopping on his wagon. But after that exchange, I'm considering the possibility NJAC could be scum who was buddying town you to bring you down with him after he managed to convince you of his innocence. If NJAC is indeed scum, you *might* still be town. If he's town, my scum read on you stays unchanged.
Then again, NJAC could also be extremely sloppy scum who incriminated you in his recklessness. I guess maybe "absolve" was a little too strong of a word. Still, I think if NJAC is scum I'll expand my horizons to other possible suspects.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 897, farside22 wrote:
Perse post I linked, when I asked him about what he like about Kop post he replaced oit.
Add njac voting the counter wagon and consider me thrilled with my vote.
On the other hand, persephone could just have been super inexperienced townie and agreed with Kop because she thought he made sense. I think that's the simplest explanation.

Also NJAC isn't the only one voting the counter wagon. Texcat is the strongest suspect right now.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Texcat. You do realise you're almost certainly getting lynched today, right? It's either you or Flubbernugget. You really aren't helping your case right now.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Harkonnen, NJAC is most likely getting vigged. Stop this please.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Just sharing a few more thoughts in case I actually turn up dead tomorrow. If texcat is scum, here's a few things to consider:

- Why did some people, noticeably Gamma Emerald, townread her? (Moreover: what's up with the odd agreements between the two of them?)
- Why were Gamma and she both suspecting Fire Assassin when nobody else was?
- Why have certain people, noticeably eagerSnake, been digging at her from basically the beginning of the game?
- Why did she apparate from the void to push at the counterwagon? Trying for the towncredit or attempting to cause a mislynch that was "vetted" by the town reads? Meta her maybe.

If texcat is town:

- Why were certain people so sure she was town when she hadn't done absolutely anything helpful or made any effort to give reads or scumhunt?
- Do you think the scum were on her wagon? How many of them?
- Do you think her suspicions (particularly on Fire Assassin) had any merit to them? Could Fire be a master ruseman, or was texcat just mistaken?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 906, texcat wrote:No thanks.
Please claim if you're any power role. Mislynching for example the Jailkeeper (which I'm still not sure Harkonnen really is) gives the mafia some serious advantage.

Also please tell us if you suspect anybody other than Fire Assassin and Flubbernugget. And who do you think is town?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Omg. Don't hammer until she says *something*.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I know what intent means. I could just see some serious hammerlust there and it got me worried for a second. Like, I could just picture him going all
Oh you know what screw it *thump*
on her.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:05 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Just a few more thoughts I wanted to share. If NJAC gets vigged tonight and is town:

- Really consider farside22 as a suspect. Something is just off about that lady. Meta her scum game with NJAC and see if he had reasons to suspect her.
- Analyse his wagon a little. I think before I derailed it it was a dangerous wagon and scum could have been opportunistic with it.
- Whoever is trusting Gamma right now, assume he's scum for a moment and read his exchange with NJAC where he went full circle on him.

If he's scum:

- Was he trying to incriminate Gamma by buddying up to him? Why was he pushing for his lynch, then changed his mind over 1 post by FancyPants? I had a detailed case on Gamma and NJAC seemed to trust me a lot on it, but as soon as Fancy said "VI" he totally made a U-turn. WHY.
- Why did he townread persephone/Flubbernugget and vote texcat?
- Why did Kop not want NJAC vigged?

Sorry if I'm rambling. This game is just super confusing right now. I want informationnnsss.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:54 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I can be very persuasive. ;)
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:28 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

God damn it, Fire Assassin. What did I just say a page ago?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:44 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Good job townies!

I see I was right about Gamma and farside22. Do I owe you an "I told you so" y/y? ;)
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:11 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 1476, FancyPants wrote:MDS also deserves a lot of credit. Replacing into a scummy slot and making herself immediately valuable enough to eat the maf NK.
You're too sweet. ♥
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #62) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Good job, Jester, now the whole world can see how you were hitting on zombie me for pages. :shifty:

Return to “Completed Open Games”