Eric Rasputin (3): MisaTange, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty, Creeps20
havingfitz (2): TwoFace, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (1): Aristophanes
Lil Uzi Vert (1): TheseViolentDelights
TwiszTed (1): Eric Rasputin
TwoFace (1): havingfitz
Hiraki (1): Lil Uzi Vert

No Vote (3): FrankJaeger, TwiszTed, Hiraki

With 13 players living, 7 votes are required to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-11-30 16:30:00)

NOTES

Seeking replacement for TwiszTed
Prodded TheseViolentDelights
FrankJaeger V/LA until 25 November
Gamma Emerald V/LA until 16 December (normal activity/prod requirements will apply)
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by ScumDeersAreVeryTasty »

In post 343, TwoFace wrote:
In post 341, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Actually, TwoFace has been defending and backing Eric up. May we know the reason? and i saw no scum-intending posts of Misa whatsoever.
I'm confused. You quoted my reason yet asked me for my reason. Why?
Actually I asked for the reason and assumed the reasons you will have.
In post 344, TwoFace wrote:
In post 341, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:TwoFace (There's no reason a town will try to defend someone D1 exept if they are scum and know he is town to get on the good side or defending a scum-bud and when the scum flips, Say "If was scum, Will i buddy a maf so early?" Maybe I'm overthinking abut it but I may be very right.)
so why rule out the possibility that I think Eric is town and I'm defending him cause that's what you do for town reads? You seem like an experienced player so leaving that out of your possible scenarios is odd.

Eric as I said earlier is an easy target. I fee like he's going to be a mislynch. I'm going to try and prevent mislynches if I can.
Have you ever seen Eric play? His posts are no where near the townie post. He says he has 7 year mafia experience but has he come up with any good thing to get him as town? You'll only know he is town if you are scum or you have played with him before. Noone defends someone unless he has some good posts spot on. Now, I'm thinking you are trying to get on a good side of Eric. You are scum either way. How are you so damn sure it will be a mislynch? Give me reasons how/why Eric is town.

In post 345, Eric Rasputin wrote:You guys must like me lol. I am town and not mafia is all I have to say ... You guys asked me for my reason as to voting for Uzi and I told it and suddenly I'm the guilty one? Go learn to analyse and then play this game ... I will be a mislynch, I assure you ...
You'll be a mislynch if you wont defend any accusations on you. By saying "I am town not mafia" wont reduce any sus on you. If you really have 7 years maf experience, Defend properly and Contribute at least something.
In post 347, TwoFace wrote:
In post 346, havingfitz wrote:Eric....pretend you are scum. Would you expect that saying you are town is all it took to remove suspicions towards you?
this is dumb, i expected more from you
This is dumb? How was that dumb? I expected more from you, really.
In post 352, TwoFace wrote:
In post 349, havingfitz wrote:TwoFace: Very active(good). Early stat theory fluff (~bad).
Shades mason (bad). Misreps (bad) Ted and gets into tiff. Naked
Misa/mason vote (bad). Defensive of Eric (ffr). Says vote on Misa is
gut (Post 262) despite having just given
several reasons for voting her (bad).
Reiterates vote on Misa doesn't have a lot of merit.
General snarkiness. = Scum lean.
Early stat theory stuff is null since that was the conversation going on - to say otherwise is scum motivated imo unless you can explain how staying active in the conversation is bad which nobody can cause it's not.
Shade mason? Where? - pretty sure I didn't so possible misrep here
I certainly didn't misrep ted. Misrep in your part
Naked votes aren't bad - you should know better than that
Defending a town read one who's most likely lynch bait - protown.
Vote on gut but gave reasons is somehow bad? No because gut is usually able to be explained by pointing to things. If you were a newb I could see you making this mistake but you aren't a newb
My vote on misa was good imo, reiterating it isn't bad
Snarkiness - this is non ai, especially since it's my personality

So fitz is probably scum. Too many non ai or non truths being twisted into appearing bad. No way an experienced town player comes to this conclusion.

VOTE: fitz
How many gams have you played, TwoFace? Your OMGUS is pretty suspicious at this moment.
In post 353, TwoFace wrote:
In post 351, Hiraki wrote:havingfitz im v disappointed that you could give eric a scum lean

i thought you would agree with my mindset
There's no way he's town. It's obvious Eric is town. vote fitz with me
Because he voted you, He isnt town? Straight OMGUSing.

And you might say i am defending Fitz right now but i always defend someone who is being OMGUS'ed. OMGUS is no good for town. It only ends up having two townies under the radar or a scum putting a town under the radar.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Actually I asked for the reason and assumed the reasons you will have.
I'm confused still. I've given the reasons why I think Eric is town already and I gave reasons why I was suspicious of misa. So what exactly are you wanting from me? If you can be more clear I'd appreciate it.
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Have you ever seen Eric play? His posts are no where near the townie post. He says he has 7 year mafia experience but has he come up with any good thing to get him as town? You'll only know he is town if you are scum or you have played with him before. Noone defends someone unless he has some good posts spot on. Now, I'm thinking you are trying to get on a good side of Eric. You are scum either way. How are you so damn sure it will be a mislynch? Give me reasons how/why Eric is town.
No I've never seen him play.
I disagree with you because I don't see any scum intent in his posts. That post he made that says he doesn't work with others is 100% a townie post. No way scum says that ever. It's counterproductive to what scum need to do to win. They need to blend in and deceive town. That's the opposite of that. That's town and I'd stake my life in this game on it. Anyone pushing him as scum are scum themselves or blinded by stupidity.
I most certainly am not scum either way, cause I'm not scum at all. Nice try buddy
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:This is dumb? How was that dumb?
yes it's dumb. It was a pointless filler post that really served no purpose. It also implies fitz knows Eric is town.
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:How many gams have you played, TwoFace? Your OMGUS is pretty suspicious at this moment.
Over 100 easily on this site alone. And I could see why you think it's omgus but it really isn't. But even if it was, omgus isn't scummy. It's not omgus cause I provided multiple reasons why he was scum. I didn't just say FU for voting me so I'll vote you. I provided actual content and analysis and the fact that you ignored all that and brushed it off as omgus is bullshit
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Because he voted you, He isnt town? Straight OMGUSing.
Thanks for proving you haven't read my posts. If you're town you have the responsibility to read my posts and consider them. Don't just write me off as omgusing. Cause tbh even if he didn't vote me I would have ripped him apart.

Go read the part where he's basically calling anyone who voted the masons bad, but he was scum reading one of the masons which means his basis for that assumption is bad. Also look at the example where he as town previously led a lynch on a town PR which also means HISTORICALLY his thought process is flawed.

A person votes a scummy person who later claims a pr, doesn't make everyone guilty. That's how he's treating everyone though.
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:And you might say i am defending Fitz right now but i always defend someone who is being OMGUS'ed. OMGUS is no good for town. It only ends up having two townies under the radar or a scum putting a town under the radar.
Learn the definition of omgus please. the fact that I've made a case means it's not omgus.

My case > his case.

Now if you disagree with my case, feel free to explain what parts I've got wrong but don't sit there and ignore it and discredit it as omgus.

he was on my radar before he voted me
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by TwoFace »

The fact that Eric made 2 posts early implying he thought new players to the site get VT roles is plenty to say that's a legitimate town slip. If that's fake I'd really be surprised.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:54 pm

In post 377, TwoFace wrote:
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Actually I asked for the reason and assumed the reasons you will have.
I'm confused still. I've given the reasons why I think Eric is town already and I gave reasons why I was suspicious of misa. So what exactly are you wanting from me? If you can be more clear I'd appreciate it.
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Have you ever seen Eric play? His posts are no where near the townie post. He says he has 7 year mafia experience but has he come up with any good thing to get him as town? You'll only know he is town if you are scum or you have played with him before. Noone defends someone unless he has some good posts spot on. Now, I'm thinking you are trying to get on a good side of Eric. You are scum either way. How are you so damn sure it will be a mislynch? Give me reasons how/why Eric is town.
No I've never seen him play.
I disagree with you because I don't see any scum intent in his posts. That post he made that says he doesn't work with others is 100% a townie post. No way scum says that ever. It's counterproductive to what scum need to do to win. They need to blend in and deceive town. That's the opposite of that. That's town and I'd stake my life in this game on it. Anyone pushing him as scum are scum themselves or blinded by stupidity.
I most certainly am not scum either way, cause I'm not scum at all. Nice try buddy
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:This is dumb? How was that dumb?
yes it's dumb. It was a pointless filler post that really served no purpose. It also implies fitz knows Eric is town.
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:How many gams have you played, TwoFace? Your OMGUS is pretty suspicious at this moment.
Over 100 easily on this site alone. And I could see why you think it's omgus but it really isn't. But even if it was, omgus isn't scummy. It's not omgus cause I provided multiple reasons why he was scum. I didn't just say FU for voting me so I'll vote you. I provided actual content and analysis and the fact that you ignored all that and brushed it off as omgus is bullshit
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Because he voted you, He isnt town? Straight OMGUSing.
Thanks for proving you haven't read my posts. If you're town you have the responsibility to read my posts and consider them. Don't just write me off as omgusing. Cause tbh even if he didn't vote me I would have ripped him apart.

Go read the part where he's basically calling anyone who voted the masons bad, but he was scum reading one of the masons which means his basis for that assumption is bad. Also look at the example where he as town previously led a lynch on a town PR which also means HISTORICALLY his thought process is flawed.

A person votes a scummy person who later claims a pr, doesn't make everyone guilty. That's how he's treating everyone though.
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:And you might say i am defending Fitz right now but i always defend someone who is being OMGUS'ed. OMGUS is no good for town. It only ends up having two townies under the radar or a scum putting a town under the radar.
Learn the definition of omgus please. the fact that I've made a case means it's not omgus.

My case > his case.

Now if you disagree with my case, feel free to explain what parts I've got wrong but don't sit there and ignore it and discredit it as omgus.

he was on my radar before he voted me
I had read all posts but why didnt you put up the case before he voted?

Eric voted LUV for a baseless point, if you had read my post, I've mention what was baseless. And do you think he has any town intent posts? :facepalm: He's more scum leaning, for me.

I re-read those posts and i think i was wrong about the straight OMGUS. know that straight is the key word there.

And y this post, I am getting a lot of town vibes but anyway, As you have played 100 games already, You might be very good at manipulating.

And why do you think voting Eric is stupid?

So, New players always get VT here? :igmeou: I dont even know that. And i dont get how that is a town slip. Explain please?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 379, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:I had read all posts but why didnt you put up the case before he voted?
His vote came right after he made that big ass post where he basically scum read/scum lean everyone who voted a mason when he was casting shade on a mason himself. Then I read his points against me and they were either not true or not alignment indicative. His entire post was bad imo m

You supposedly have previous mafia experience so I'm not buying that you honestly think omgus is scummy. Anyone who's not a true n00b should have learned after 2/3 games that omgus is just a thing that happens (and more often than not is mislabeled like this time)
In post 379, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:And why do you think voting Eric is stupid?
Because I really don't think he's made any posts that had scum intent. He explained his reason for uzi and I can actually agree with it. Especially since he's Mason. Masons often come off as scummy as I explained earlier. That was the case in the game where I was masons with somebody. My buddy who was trying to figure out the game ended up looking scummy when we lynched scum. It's hard to explain.

Outside of that he's town slipped (in my opinion) and his "I work alone" post no way came from scum.

And no new players don't automatically get a vt role, but because he thinks it, means he's probably a vt himself and has townslipped aka made a post that comes off as geniuine and almost confirms him as town (to me anyway)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, I can straight disprove that all newbies get VT. I got cop my first game.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:20 pm

In post 380, TwoFace wrote:
In post 379, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:I had read all posts but why didnt you put up the case before he voted?
His vote came right after he made that big ass post where he basically scum read/scum lean everyone who voted a mason when he was casting shade on a mason himself. Then I read his points against me and they were either not true or not alignment indicative. His entire post was bad imo m

You supposedly have previous mafia experience so I'm not buying that you honestly think omgus is scummy. Anyone who's not a true n00b should have learned after 2/3 games that omgus is just a thing that happens (and more often than not is mislabeled like this time)
In post 379, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:And why do you think voting Eric is stupid?
Because I really don't think he's made any posts that had scum intent. He explained his reason for uzi and I can actually agree with it. Especially since he's Mason. Masons often come off as scummy as I explained earlier. That was the case in the game where I was masons with somebody. My buddy who was trying to figure out the game ended up looking scummy when we lynched scum. It's hard to explain.

Outside of that he's town slipped (in my opinion) and his "I work alone" post no way came from scum.

And no new players don't automatically get a vt role, but because he thinks it, means he's probably a vt himself and has townslipped aka made a post that comes off as geniuine and almost confirms him as town (to me anyway)
I feel this site meta differs from the other site. OMGUS'ing is a scum-tell as far as i know, but not in all cases. OMGUs is just a thing that a scum does if they are getting attacked by a town player feeling this player will get him hanged and yes, It is not in all cases.

If you agree with his reasons, Mind explaining how his first reason wasnt baseless?

So, He soft-claimed VT? How about he is good at manipulating players like you? But anyways, I still have doubt he is a townie. But You are clearing it, anyway.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Actually Now i feel TwoFace and Eric both are town. I mis-interpreted few things, i guess.

My Current sus list:
Creeps
Gamma

Others are null for now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hm.
Looking at Deers I suspect him for:
Throwing shade on probstown Eric and then backing off
Pushing TF for poor reasoning
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Look at his post
Ari - votes a mason (bad)
Ted - questions Eric's vote on a mason (good)
TwoFace - shades mason (bad) btw this didn't happen, votes mason (bad)
Gamma - votes mason (bad)
Eric - votes mason (bad)

But fitz had one of the masons as a scum read. All these people can't be bad without fitz being bad himself.

Side note - he was voting your slot and unvoted cause he said your contribution was good. Sorry if this is going to hurt your feelings but you made 3 posts when fitz says that. First 2 are nothing and the 3rd was a catch-up post which are NAI and you voted Eric.

Could be fitz trying to pocket you cause that 1 post from you wasn't that great, certainly not enough to drop a scum read. You should be null, not town.

All his scum leans conveniently are the people who thought one of the masons could be scum. That's blatant buddying to me. It's like he's ignoring the points they made just because they were made on a mason.

I stand by my points about misa.
I agree with Eric's points about uzi

I don't know about the others who voted uzi.

The only thing I can't understand is whyis fitz hard town reading hiraki and tvd. I don't think he ever explained either reason and his attack
At uzi came when uzi was considering tvd as possible scum.

This could be something worth looking into later.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 381, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like, I can straight disprove that all newbies get VT. I got cop my first game.
Yeah we know it's not true but he made 2 posts that implied that is what he thought and call me a sucker but I don't think scum makes that post. Not when you pair it with the "wait til you see the kill report"

That all reads town to me.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 382, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:If you agree with his reasons, Mind explaining how his first reason wasnt baseless?
Who are you talking about here
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah.
The fact Deers kept pushing Eric for that was very scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by TwoFace »

@fitz. Please explain why tvd is a town read and why you seemed to come to his defense here
In post 178, havingfitz wrote:@LUV...not a big fan of the "TVD might be the most
optimal play" theory you are suggesting. Said when you still have an
RVS vote sitting on me and when your next vote winds up on Eric. This
after your post 109 where you say TVD would have the strongest chance
of flipping scum if he was a D1 lych candidate.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Right now I'd say fitz/hiraki/tvd could be scum but that seems too obvious
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Hiraki and tvd both voted masons yet they don't get shade cast on them but everyone else does?
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:37 pm

In post 384, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm.
1. I never saw you calling Eric a probstown before and now you are saying he is a probstown. Like i said, I misinterpreted something and TF convinced me.
2. When did i pushed TF? I was asking for the reasons.

And btw, You are there trying to have your hands clean doing nothing until someone does something to keep the game going.
In post 388, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah.
:facepalm: How was that scummy? And the fact that you pushed LUV to claim for simply trying to get rid of the random vote you had was scummy, actually.
In post 387, TwoFace wrote:
In post 382, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:If you agree with his reasons, Mind explaining how his first reason wasnt baseless?
In post 385, TwoFace wrote:Look at his post
Eric - votes mason (bad)

But fitz had one of the masons as a scum read. All these people can't be bad without fitz being bad himself.

Side note - he was voting your slot and unvoted cause he said your contribution was good. Sorry if this is going to hurt your feelings but you made 3 posts when fitz says that. First 2 are nothing and the 3rd was a catch-up post which are NAI and you voted Eric.

Could be fitz trying to pocket you cause that 1 post from you wasn't that great, certainly not enough to drop a scum read. You should be null, not town.

All his scum leans conveniently are the people who thought one of the masons could be scum. That's blatant buddying to me. It's like he's ignoring the points they made just because they were made on a mason.

The only thing I can't understand is whyis fitz hard town reading hiraki and tvd. I don't think he ever explained either reason and his attack

Convinced me you are town.

Townies:
LUV
Misa
TF
Ari
Eric

Scums:
Creeps
Gamma

I'm still not sure about fitz. He seem to be trying to put everyone under the radar but will read his all posts within 12 hours. Going off for now.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:38 pm

In post 392, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:
1. I never saw you calling Eric a probstown before and now you are saying he is a probstown. Like i said, I misinterpreted something and TF convinced me.

And btw, You are there trying to have your hands clean doing nothing until someone does something to keep the game going.
:facepalm: How was that scummy? And the fact that you pushed LUV to claim for simply trying to get rid of the random vote you had was scummy, actually.
In post 387, TwoFace wrote:
Eric's first reason saying LUV's posts seems off or something like that.
In post 385, TwoFace wrote:Look at his post
Eric - votes mason (bad)

Convinced me you are town.

Townies:
LUV
Misa
TF
Ari
Eric

Scums:
Creeps
Gamma

I'm still not sure about fitz. He seem to be trying to put everyone under the radar but will read his all posts within 12 hours. Going off for now.
EBWOP
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Also, Forgot to UNVOTE: Eric.

Will come up with someone (who seems a scum) to vote later.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 392, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:

1: I'm not sure if I did express it but the "newbies aren't scum" thing feels like a genuine townslip, as TF said.
2: your OMGUS accusation
3: what?
4: I kept seeing scummy things from LUV and was still on an RVS vote so I voted an actual scumread. Sorry, IIRC pushing people but not voting for them or at least expressing willingness to is a scumtell.
<Embrace The Void>

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 358, havingfitz wrote:Why can't I use the mason claims (until they are shown to be false) to discredit any pushes made on them?
Why aren't you at least doing this fairly?

Tvd made a hard push on a mason yet he remains a town read? He flat out called uzi scum in

You also say my naked vote on misa/mason was bad but hiraki is town for essentially the same thing?
In post 89, Hiraki wrote:
unvote, vote: lil uzi vert
I don't care if my push gets discredited as omgus at this point, I don't care if I get lynched today either. But you definitely have some explaining to do before any of it happens.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Good night and happy thanksgiving
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum