ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:45 am

Post by ScumDeersAreVeryTasty »

Hey everyone. I'm replacing Io.

You can call me Deer, SDAVT or simply VT.

Reading through the posts now.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:00 am

Skim-read all the posts. It's 11 PM here. Need to get sleep. Cant analyze posts without a fresh mind. Will try to re-read posts and share what i analyzed within 12 hours or so.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Page 3-4 has nothing much except Ari's PR soft-claim which i think was a "VT bait" or using a reverse Psych to make scums think he is VT baiting a PR when he is really PR or a scum calling out his role himself. Like "Why will a scum get replaced?" because its a fun role, isnt it? and the other thing to see is LUV's irrelevant conversation about alt acc.

There was nothing odd there imo. It was just a straight question. I feel like it was an attempt to discredit the question and the reaction he brought in with his post.

Seemed to be thinking only one way. There are 3 possibilities which i mentioned at the top.

Why shouldn't he be confident? Duh..

"helps me and not my team" Something like you are scum and you dont want to out any reason and just hop on the BWs saying you have a reason?

Eric is cracking up i guess.

That's a BS reason saying he is town because he is newbie. And Why wont Host do that? About "you will regret it" Mafias play with emotions, Townies play with facts and logics.

Again, He votes just saying "This is all i need".

Ah. LUV claimed Mason. WHY NOT CLAIM AT L-1?

Even though Eric post doesnt have scum-intent, He has done nothing much then show his emotions and vote without a reason.
UNVOTE: Hiraki (Io had voted)
VOTE: Eric

Will be back with few more reads tonight.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:21 am

In post 29, TheseViolentDelights wrote:
In post 28, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 27, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 26, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: havingfitz

You aren't getting away this time.
What happened?
Nothing happened. I'm just participating in RVS.
Why do you feel the need to participate in RVS?
Digging this out. Why did you think you needed to ask only a particular someone a question which answer is obvious?

In post 106, TheseViolentDelights wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert
I didnt see a good reason to vote him. :igmeou:

In post 125, Eric Rasputin wrote:
In post 124, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 123, Eric Rasputin wrote:
In post 122, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 120, Eric Rasputin wrote:
VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Best bet for me ...
Why is Uzi scum?
Reading through the chat and based on my gut, I have a feeling its Uzi ... Although I have no evidence to support it ...
Don't be lazy. Gut is based on something. What is it?
His activity in page 2 and 3 .... He is ubiquitous, not too active but active enough .. That is scummy behaviour ... His analysis seems off, his analysis is not backed with proof ...

My next bet on Mafia would be Gamma and Twizted(you) .. Well, lets see how the game pans out ...

Im hosting a dethy on another forum and thats taking up most of my time ... Sorry if I was not active before
What was wrong about his analysis? Voting someone with a baseless accusation. Probably not a thing town will do.
In post 150, Eric Rasputin wrote:Question: Can we role claim ?
This post is screaming mafia. It's like trying to show he can claim if he needs to. And he says he has 7 years mafia experience and yet doesn't know when to claim. I bet it was an attempt to show himself as a claimable town.
In post 206, TwoFace wrote:VOTE: misa
In post 210, TwoFace wrote:
In post 207, MisaTange wrote:
In post 206, TwoFace wrote:VOTE: misa
why

if you're sort of angleshooting (bc im posting on a different game), this is really not the time
Not sure why you even would think that's the reason. I voted you cause I think your vote on Eric is garbage. Your reason for voting him is garbage and I disagree that him wanting to rush the day is a scumtell. Looks like going after an easy target which I feel is more likely to come from town. Some of Eric's posts aren't great but nothing looks like they have scummy intentions. Yours on the other hand do to me.
Actually, TwoFace has been defending and backing Eric up. May we know the reason? and i saw no scum-intending posts of Misa whatsoever.
In post 288, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 277, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Mafiascum is life.
UNVOTE: Eric

VOTE: Uzi

Useless posts. Constantly. I really haven't seen much content
He had 1 or 2 such posts in the recent pages. And Why will you vote for a single fluff post? You yourself used to fluff a lot in SC Forums as town. You should know that town can fluff as well.
In post 309, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would rather vote this rn than remain on a stupid RVS vote I'm not pushing.
VOTE: LUV
This is a straight push for a claim. Why pressure him more? for a claim?
In post 320, Creeps20 wrote:UNVOTE: Uzi
While I don't buy this claim I won't risk it. Not yet at least

VOTE: Eric
Back to this
An attempt to discredit the claim?

I feel like Ari is town (Excluding claimed town). Cant say about others. And These are my top suspects:
Eric (For voting with a baseless accusation)
Creeps (For stated reasons)
Gamma (For pushing a claim)
TwoFace (There's no reason a town will try to defend someone D1 exept if they are scum and know he is town to get on the good side or defending a scum-bud and when the scum flips, Say "If was scum, Will i buddy a maf so early?" Maybe I'm overthinking abut it but I may be very right.)
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:10 pm

In post 343, TwoFace wrote:
In post 341, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Actually, TwoFace has been defending and backing Eric up. May we know the reason? and i saw no scum-intending posts of Misa whatsoever.
I'm confused. You quoted my reason yet asked me for my reason. Why?
Actually I asked for the reason and assumed the reasons you will have.
In post 344, TwoFace wrote:
In post 341, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:TwoFace (There's no reason a town will try to defend someone D1 exept if they are scum and know he is town to get on the good side or defending a scum-bud and when the scum flips, Say "If was scum, Will i buddy a maf so early?" Maybe I'm overthinking abut it but I may be very right.)
so why rule out the possibility that I think Eric is town and I'm defending him cause that's what you do for town reads? You seem like an experienced player so leaving that out of your possible scenarios is odd.

Eric as I said earlier is an easy target. I fee like he's going to be a mislynch. I'm going to try and prevent mislynches if I can.
Have you ever seen Eric play? His posts are no where near the townie post. He says he has 7 year mafia experience but has he come up with any good thing to get him as town? You'll only know he is town if you are scum or you have played with him before. Noone defends someone unless he has some good posts spot on. Now, I'm thinking you are trying to get on a good side of Eric. You are scum either way. How are you so damn sure it will be a mislynch? Give me reasons how/why Eric is town.

In post 345, Eric Rasputin wrote:You guys must like me lol. I am town and not mafia is all I have to say ... You guys asked me for my reason as to voting for Uzi and I told it and suddenly I'm the guilty one? Go learn to analyse and then play this game ... I will be a mislynch, I assure you ...
You'll be a mislynch if you wont defend any accusations on you. By saying "I am town not mafia" wont reduce any sus on you. If you really have 7 years maf experience, Defend properly and Contribute at least something.
In post 347, TwoFace wrote:
In post 346, havingfitz wrote:Eric....pretend you are scum. Would you expect that saying you are town is all it took to remove suspicions towards you?
this is dumb, i expected more from you
This is dumb? How was that dumb? I expected more from you, really.
In post 352, TwoFace wrote:
In post 349, havingfitz wrote:TwoFace: Very active(good). Early stat theory fluff (~bad).
Shades mason (bad). Misreps (bad) Ted and gets into tiff. Naked
Misa/mason vote (bad). Defensive of Eric (ffr). Says vote on Misa is
gut (Post 262) despite having just given
several reasons for voting her (bad).
Reiterates vote on Misa doesn't have a lot of merit.
General snarkiness. = Scum lean.
Early stat theory stuff is null since that was the conversation going on - to say otherwise is scum motivated imo unless you can explain how staying active in the conversation is bad which nobody can cause it's not.
Shade mason? Where? - pretty sure I didn't so possible misrep here
I certainly didn't misrep ted. Misrep in your part
Naked votes aren't bad - you should know better than that
Defending a town read one who's most likely lynch bait - protown.
Vote on gut but gave reasons is somehow bad? No because gut is usually able to be explained by pointing to things. If you were a newb I could see you making this mistake but you aren't a newb
My vote on misa was good imo, reiterating it isn't bad
Snarkiness - this is non ai, especially since it's my personality

So fitz is probably scum. Too many non ai or non truths being twisted into appearing bad. No way an experienced town player comes to this conclusion.

VOTE: fitz
How many gams have you played, TwoFace? Your OMGUS is pretty suspicious at this moment.
In post 353, TwoFace wrote:
In post 351, Hiraki wrote:havingfitz im v disappointed that you could give eric a scum lean

i thought you would agree with my mindset
There's no way he's town. It's obvious Eric is town. vote fitz with me
Because he voted you, He isnt town? Straight OMGUSing.

And you might say i am defending Fitz right now but i always defend someone who is being OMGUS'ed. OMGUS is no good for town. It only ends up having two townies under the radar or a scum putting a town under the radar.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:54 pm

In post 377, TwoFace wrote:
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Actually I asked for the reason and assumed the reasons you will have.
I'm confused still. I've given the reasons why I think Eric is town already and I gave reasons why I was suspicious of misa. So what exactly are you wanting from me? If you can be more clear I'd appreciate it.
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Have you ever seen Eric play? His posts are no where near the townie post. He says he has 7 year mafia experience but has he come up with any good thing to get him as town? You'll only know he is town if you are scum or you have played with him before. Noone defends someone unless he has some good posts spot on. Now, I'm thinking you are trying to get on a good side of Eric. You are scum either way. How are you so damn sure it will be a mislynch? Give me reasons how/why Eric is town.
No I've never seen him play.
I disagree with you because I don't see any scum intent in his posts. That post he made that says he doesn't work with others is 100% a townie post. No way scum says that ever. It's counterproductive to what scum need to do to win. They need to blend in and deceive town. That's the opposite of that. That's town and I'd stake my life in this game on it. Anyone pushing him as scum are scum themselves or blinded by stupidity.
I most certainly am not scum either way, cause I'm not scum at all. Nice try buddy
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:This is dumb? How was that dumb?
yes it's dumb. It was a pointless filler post that really served no purpose. It also implies fitz knows Eric is town.
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:How many gams have you played, TwoFace? Your OMGUS is pretty suspicious at this moment.
Over 100 easily on this site alone. And I could see why you think it's omgus but it really isn't. But even if it was, omgus isn't scummy. It's not omgus cause I provided multiple reasons why he was scum. I didn't just say FU for voting me so I'll vote you. I provided actual content and analysis and the fact that you ignored all that and brushed it off as omgus is bullshit
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Because he voted you, He isnt town? Straight OMGUSing.
Thanks for proving you haven't read my posts. If you're town you have the responsibility to read my posts and consider them. Don't just write me off as omgusing. Cause tbh even if he didn't vote me I would have ripped him apart.

Go read the part where he's basically calling anyone who voted the masons bad, but he was scum reading one of the masons which means his basis for that assumption is bad. Also look at the example where he as town previously led a lynch on a town PR which also means HISTORICALLY his thought process is flawed.

A person votes a scummy person who later claims a pr, doesn't make everyone guilty. That's how he's treating everyone though.
In post 376, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:And you might say i am defending Fitz right now but i always defend someone who is being OMGUS'ed. OMGUS is no good for town. It only ends up having two townies under the radar or a scum putting a town under the radar.
Learn the definition of omgus please. the fact that I've made a case means it's not omgus.

My case > his case.

Now if you disagree with my case, feel free to explain what parts I've got wrong but don't sit there and ignore it and discredit it as omgus.

he was on my radar before he voted me
I had read all posts but why didnt you put up the case before he voted?

Eric voted LUV for a baseless point, if you had read my post, I've mention what was baseless. And do you think he has any town intent posts? :facepalm: He's more scum leaning, for me.

I re-read those posts and i think i was wrong about the straight OMGUS. know that straight is the key word there.

And y this post, I am getting a lot of town vibes but anyway, As you have played 100 games already, You might be very good at manipulating.

And why do you think voting Eric is stupid?

So, New players always get VT here? :igmeou: I dont even know that. And i dont get how that is a town slip. Explain please?
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:20 pm

In post 380, TwoFace wrote:
In post 379, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:I had read all posts but why didnt you put up the case before he voted?
His vote came right after he made that big ass post where he basically scum read/scum lean everyone who voted a mason when he was casting shade on a mason himself. Then I read his points against me and they were either not true or not alignment indicative. His entire post was bad imo m

You supposedly have previous mafia experience so I'm not buying that you honestly think omgus is scummy. Anyone who's not a true n00b should have learned after 2/3 games that omgus is just a thing that happens (and more often than not is mislabeled like this time)
In post 379, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:And why do you think voting Eric is stupid?
Because I really don't think he's made any posts that had scum intent. He explained his reason for uzi and I can actually agree with it. Especially since he's Mason. Masons often come off as scummy as I explained earlier. That was the case in the game where I was masons with somebody. My buddy who was trying to figure out the game ended up looking scummy when we lynched scum. It's hard to explain.

Outside of that he's town slipped (in my opinion) and his "I work alone" post no way came from scum.

And no new players don't automatically get a vt role, but because he thinks it, means he's probably a vt himself and has townslipped aka made a post that comes off as geniuine and almost confirms him as town (to me anyway)
I feel this site meta differs from the other site. OMGUS'ing is a scum-tell as far as i know, but not in all cases. OMGUs is just a thing that a scum does if they are getting attacked by a town player feeling this player will get him hanged and yes, It is not in all cases.

If you agree with his reasons, Mind explaining how his first reason wasnt baseless?

So, He soft-claimed VT? How about he is good at manipulating players like you? But anyways, I still have doubt he is a townie. But You are clearing it, anyway.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Actually Now i feel TwoFace and Eric both are town. I mis-interpreted few things, i guess.

My Current sus list:
Creeps
Gamma

Others are null for now.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:37 pm

In post 384, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm.
Looking at Deers I suspect him for:
Throwing shade on probstown Eric and then backing off
Pushing TF for poor reasoning
1. I never saw you calling Eric a probstown before and now you are saying he is a probstown. Like i said, I misinterpreted something and TF convinced me.
2. When did i pushed TF? I was asking for the reasons.

And btw, You are there trying to have your hands clean doing nothing until someone does something to keep the game going.
In post 388, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah.
The fact Deers kept pushing Eric for that was very scummy.
:facepalm: How was that scummy? And the fact that you pushed LUV to claim for simply trying to get rid of the random vote you had was scummy, actually.
In post 387, TwoFace wrote:
In post 382, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:If you agree with his reasons, Mind explaining how his first reason wasnt baseless?
Who are you talking about here
In post 385, TwoFace wrote:Look at his post
Ari - votes a mason (bad)
Ted - questions Eric's vote on a mason (good)
TwoFace - shades mason (bad) btw this didn't happen, votes mason (bad)
Gamma - votes mason (bad)
Eric - votes mason (bad)

But fitz had one of the masons as a scum read. All these people can't be bad without fitz being bad himself.

Side note - he was voting your slot and unvoted cause he said your contribution was good. Sorry if this is going to hurt your feelings but you made 3 posts when fitz says that. First 2 are nothing and the 3rd was a catch-up post which are NAI and you voted Eric.

Could be fitz trying to pocket you cause that 1 post from you wasn't that great, certainly not enough to drop a scum read. You should be null, not town.

All his scum leans conveniently are the people who thought one of the masons could be scum. That's blatant buddying to me. It's like he's ignoring the points they made just because they were made on a mason.

I stand by my points about misa.
I agree with Eric's points about uzi

I don't know about the others who voted uzi.

The only thing I can't understand is whyis fitz hard town reading hiraki and tvd. I don't think he ever explained either reason and his attack
At uzi came when uzi was considering tvd as possible scum.

This could be something worth looking into later.
Convinced me you are town.

Townies:
LUV
Misa
TF
Ari
Eric

Scums:
Creeps
Gamma

I'm still not sure about fitz. He seem to be trying to put everyone under the radar but will read his all posts within 12 hours. Going off for now.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:38 pm

In post 392, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:
1. I never saw you calling Eric a probstown before and now you are saying he is a probstown. Like i said, I misinterpreted something and TF convinced me.

And btw, You are there trying to have your hands clean doing nothing until someone does something to keep the game going.
:facepalm: How was that scummy? And the fact that you pushed LUV to claim for simply trying to get rid of the random vote you had was scummy, actually.
In post 382, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:If you agree with his reasons, Mind explaining how his first reason wasnt baseless?
Eric's first reason saying LUV's posts seems off or something like that.
Eric - votes mason (bad)

But fitz had one of the masons as a scum read. All these people can't be bad without fitz being bad himself.

Side note - he was voting your slot and unvoted cause he said your contribution was good. Sorry if this is going to hurt your feelings but you made 3 posts when fitz says that. First 2 are nothing and the 3rd was a catch-up post which are NAI and you voted Eric.

Could be fitz trying to pocket you cause that 1 post from you wasn't that great, certainly not enough to drop a scum read. You should be null, not town.

All his scum leans conveniently are the people who thought one of the masons could be scum. That's blatant buddying to me. It's like he's ignoring the points they made just because they were made on a mason.

The only thing I can't understand is whyis fitz hard town reading hiraki and tvd. I don't think he ever explained either reason and his attack

Townies:
LUV
Misa
TF
Ari
Eric

Scums:
Creeps
Gamma

I'm still not sure about fitz. He seem to be trying to put everyone under the radar but will read his all posts within 12 hours. Going off for now.
EBWOP
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:41 pm

Also, Forgot to UNVOTE: Eric.

Will come up with someone (who seems a scum) to vote later.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #418 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:06 am

In post 395, Gamma Emerald wrote:

1: I'm not sure if I did express it but the "newbies aren't scum" thing feels like a genuine townslip, as TF said.
2: your OMGUS accusation
3: what?
4: I kept seeing scummy things from LUV and was still on an RVS vote so I voted an actual scumread. Sorry, IIRC pushing people but not voting for them or at least expressing willingness to is a scumtell.
1: You didnt mentioned it. And I dont trust you for that.
2:You were already in my sus list. And I'm not someone who stays quiet and tries to keep hands clean. I wasnt pushing. It's more like i was interrogating TF. and you susing me for trying to interrogate is BS.
3: I was rather trying to get what TF was trying to say than pushing for him. Why will you trust TF before he gave better explanation, at the first place?
4: Why not just Un-Vote the RV? You risked putting him at L-1.
In post 401, Creeps20 wrote:

Eric - votes mason (bad)

Townies:
LUV
Misa
TF
Ari
Eric

Scums:
Creeps
Gamma

In post 394, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Also, Forgot to UNVOTE: Eric.

Will come up with someone (who seems a scum) to vote later.
Inconstincy. You say you will vote scum and you have two scum reads and you don't vote either of them.

VOTE: Deer
I was trying to expand the pool of suspects before i start pushing a wagon on someone. And i was searching for more reasons before getting on a wagon. Plus, I was going off and didnt wanted to leave a blank vote. And you are yet to answer few questions/allegation of mine on you.
In post 409, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Hiraki:
Not really, just reread your ISO and it looks like you're kind of soft defending him and giving him advice. I'm still seeing you dismiss any and all suspicion on him because you think he's lying about his experience. You're not taking into account that even if he is, it does not clear him. Outside of activity, can you explain his lack of scumhunting and why he has shown no signs of willing to do so?

I'm struggling see any reason for town to lie about how experienced they're at this game. There is no motivation to do so as town and I believe him when he says he's been playing mafia for a couple of years on another site. Very rarely do we get new members who have no prior experience.

Also took another look at his and not only is it a terrible excuse, it's very manipulative.

As for Deer, I'm not seeing the case for him. I like a lot of the questions he asked and observations he made in his catch-up posts. Only thing that gave me pause is his Creeps SR but that's not really his fault since this is his first time playing with him and he doesn't know his meta. His argument with TF is also probably because he's never played with TF before as well.

Vedith:
Welcome!
I've indeed played with him about 4-7 games. I know he is scummy almost all of the time. But his vote for a reason which he knows is not NAI for few people pinged me.

Gotta re-read now before voting.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #441 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Creeps Why tf do you keep on ignoring my questions? I'm trying to get a read on you through your answers to those questions and you just ignore it.

VOTE: Creeps till he answers my questions convincingly.

I couldnt get time to re-read yesterday. And i think there is no need now.

Current sus list:
Creeps
Gamma
Fitz (for reasons stated already by TF)
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:50 pm

In post 442, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 441, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Creeps Why tf do you keep on ignoring my questions? I'm trying to get a read on you through your answers to those questions and you just ignore it.

VOTE: Creeps till he answers my questions convincingly.

I couldnt get time to re-read yesterday. And i think there is no need now.

Current sus list:
Creeps
Gamma
Fitz (for reasons stated already by TF)
We found some OMGUS.
The only reason I am actually voting you is that you haven't told me who you are. As such I can't use meta to towns advantage. Pleased state which player you are now. Thank you.
I am Daya. And for god sake that wasnt OMGUS, I was asking/forcing you to answer my questions but you are still ignoring them.Here are the questions:
In post 429, TwoFace wrote:Cause I'm bored. Here are the questions.
In post 341, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:He had 1 or 2 such posts in the recent pages. And Why will you vote for a single fluff post? You yourself used to fluff a lot in SC Forums as town. You should know that town can fluff as well.
In post 341, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:An attempt to discredit the claim?
In post 445, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think Deers is new anyways.
New to MafiaScum? Yes. New to Mafia? No.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:16 am

"He isnt scum because it is obvious" is crap.

I voted Creeps because I wanted answer from him and he hasnt yet answered them which is annoying me because I cant get moving.

Creeps, Quit screwing answer the damn question.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #636 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Sorry for the inactivity. Will try to post more frequent.

I dont see the whole thing. TF says Creeps isnt scum because he seems obvious scum and yes, I too do know Creeps is an un-helpful and scummy town (in most of the games but dont know if in this game) but he is just in the way of getting proper view of the town.

2 days left and We need to unite our thoughts.

Hiraki or Creeps or Fitz or any other? Personally, I'm looking at a Hiraki or Creeps lynch.

@Joshz, I want to know how i am scum. Ty.
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
ScumDeersAreVeryTasty
Townie
Townie

Post Post #807 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:19 pm

Forgot this.

@Host: V/LA till December 9

I'll read everything after that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”