pablito wrote:Current
Head of Household pickemgenius
by default
has nominated
farside22
and
Skruffs
for eviction!

As a result of the current HoH's failure to post nominations in thread before the deadline, his least trustworthy choices from his trustworthiness list have been used. The six other players (all except those listed above) must vote on who you would like to evict (lynch) from the Big Brother house. These six players must vote and you cannot unvote. Therefore be certain before you vote in thread. You get one chance to vote, and that is it. Failure to vote before deadline will result in modkill. Please do not "confirm" your vote.
Whoever gains the most votes will be evicted. In the result of a tie, the current HoH has been penalized this week and will not cast a vote to tiebreak at that time. The tiebreaker will be announced in such a case.

Deadline for all votes
has been changed
it is now:
19:00 EST 30th of November (Fri).
That is about 6 days from now. With 6 voters, it will take 4 to lynch. The deadline for special powers to be used has also been changed, it is now:
19:00 EST 27th of Nov (Tue).

Instructions:

HoH
: Please remain active and post in thread.

Nominees
: Aside from defending yourself in thread, please PM me before deadline the name of the individual who you would like to become the next HoH in the case you are voted out this cycle.

Others: Please discuss the two nominees and post your vote in thread before the deadline.
Even though that would be nice I will point this out. I don't know how the mod will deal with a tie breaker, but it sounds like someone will be going no matter what.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:30 am

Post by pablito »

Clarification: a tiebreaker exists and will be used to break the tie if it should occur this week. It's just that this week, the HoH vote won't be used because of HoH penalty.
Sup, later.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Farside22 wrote: Ask yourself why would Pick put me up with little to nothing to go on and why against Skruff?
I believe since pickem didn't send in the noms on time the bottom two players from the list submitted at the begining of the game were put up for nomination by default, so there was no reasoning on pickem's part for why you two are nominated, unless for some reason he didn't send them in on purpose. That seems counterproductive though since it gained him a lot of negative attention.

Vote: Skruffs

I don't necesarily think Skruffs is scum but at this point but I would prefer it if the vote was a tie and resolved however the mod decides.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pug89 wrote:
Farside22 wrote: Ask yourself why would Pick put me up with little to nothing to go on and why against Skruff?
I believe since pickem didn't send in the noms on time the bottom two players from the list submitted at the begining of the game were put up for nomination by default, so there was no reasoning on pickem's part for why you two are nominated, unless for some reason he didn't send them in on purpose. That seems counterproductive though since it gained him a lot of negative attention.

Vote: Skruffs

I don't necesarily think Skruffs is scum but at this point but I would prefer it if the vote was a tie and resolved however the mod decides.
I forgot about that. Sigh. Well being on someone's hit list still sucks. :(
I really wish who ever had a special thing (veto/ or what not) would have used it to at least save Skruff. I think it would have been better then either one of us going off to losser lounge.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:40 pm

Post by pablito »

Vote Count

farside22
(3): KaleiÐoscøpe, mneme, DragonsofSummer
Skruffs
(2): FaerieLord, Pug89
Vote not cast (1): Elmo

With 6 voters, it takes 4 to evict! Tiebreak to be revealed later.

Vote Deadline: Friday 30th November 19:00 EST
. This is approximately 20 hrs from now. However, voting/lynching early is an acceptable action.
Failure to vote (when required) will result in modkill.
Sup, later.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 pm

Post by Elmo »

Bah. So I have to either hammer farside or have some kind of tiebreak thing happen, which
will
result in one of them being evicted. And no-one has any idea how that will work, so I've no idea which one will go.

I just don't want to see Skruffs go over Farside, because I think Skruffs has a better chance of being town. I don't really know about farside. Sorry.

Vote
:
farside22
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:57 am

Post by pablito »

Final Vote Count

farside22
(4): KaleiÐoscøpe, mneme, DragonsofSummer, Elmo
Skruffs
(2): FaerieLord, Pug89

Skruffs, by a vote of 4-2, you are safe. farside22 is evicted!

farside22, floater, townie
was lynched!

The next Head of Household will be determined by a competition. Tonight's competition is called "Eliminator". Players were asked various trivia questions about the physical setting of the house. The first person to buzz in will get a chance to answer. A correct answer will let the person eliminate one other player and an incorrect answer would eliminate the person who answered. The last one standing would win Head of Household. And the last one standing was....

Pug89! farside22 chose him as the next HoH.

Pug89 is the next Head of Household
for cycle five! This means that Pug89 cannot be eliminated this game cycle. Furthermore, he has the responsibility of nominating two players for eviction. The deadline for Pug89's nominations will be exactly 6 days from now.

Nomination Deadline: Thursday December 6th at 19:00 EST

Day 5 begins now!

Special Note:
You all enter the house after the competition and realize that one of the bedrooms has been cleared out and has been replaced by a room with exercise equipment. You now recognize that fewer and fewer players will be here in the end. As such, the deadline during the nomination phase will be reduced to 6 days instead of 7. The voting phase currently remains at 6 days, but you all wonder when the next change might happen...

Note: Any players that has not posted for 96 consecutive hours is eligible to be replaced without additional notice. I may still replace earlier than that if notice has been given. This has always been labelled as a speed game and requires one post every 48 hours minimum.
Sup, later.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Boy, it's really bad taste to criticize the current hoh, but FOS: pug and fl.

I'm sure you don't know what would have happened with a tie but the assumption that neither would be evicted was embraced. The idea that, perhaps, BOTH would have been evicted was not mentioned, but I can't see how you could think of one and not the other.

Pug, who was your second most trusted?

Also, the house is smaller, now, but there are still signs of affection. Things are coming around full circle, you might say.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Pug89 »

Boy, it's really bad taste to criticize the current hoh, but FOS: pug and fl.
Why exactly are you FOSing fl and I? Was it because of the whole tie thing?
I'm sure you don't know what would have happened with a tie but the assumption that neither would be evicted was embraced. The idea that, perhaps, BOTH would have been evicted was not mentioned, but I can't see how you could think of one and not the other.
I don't think either option was likely and the mod did say there would be a tie-breaker implying there would be some way to determine who would be eliminated, and I didn't want to see either of you go and I wanted to give farside22 an even chance since at that point she already had 3 votes.
Pug, who was your second most trusted?
Before ryan was evicted I was getting a protown feeling from DOS but I haven't gotten much a read on him lately.

Once again Elmo/ChaosOmega is the last to vote. I doubt he did it on purpose, but it is interesting to note.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:50 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Vote for nomination: DragonoftheSummers and Faerielord

I've not changed my mind yet.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:02 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

KScope I know you know how my name is spellled... Anyway I'm gonna stick with

Nom: Mneme, and Kaleidoscope

Btw I got myself mixed up yesterday (game day) Kscope was the one I feel hasn't contributed anything of his own and only parroted other people's opinions not Chaos... I don't know when they got switched in my head but they did.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:01 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Oops, sorry for the misspelling XD
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

I would say that two of fl, pickem, and ksc0.

Pug, when did you determine farside was town? You didn't actually say you thought he was town until after...in fact when everyone said it was likely we were both town you said you were going to review us and then waited until after a certain deadline had passed before agreeing we were town.

Pickem had two townies on his most suspicious list, which presumably went all the way back to the first week. Irresponsible at best, scummy at worrst. Saying that he didn't completely disagree with his own nominations was a big mistake: he had me down as floater shortly before he became hoh.

I'll also note that despite his computer blowing up, he hasn't asked for a replacement.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:32 am

Post by Elmo »

DoS: Haha, I see. Yeah, I get that a lil'.

Skruffs: I had an odd vibe about PEG, but I'm not sure how much of it is PEG being PEG. I don't understand why he didn't utterly hate the noms, tbh. But here's an interesting line: he says you're town in 606, but you're at the bottom of his
actual
trustworthy list. I don't see how that's defensible, actually - the only way that can happen is if he puts a scumbuddy at the top, to make sure they get nommed, and likely townies at the bottom. Right?

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Exactly.

I don't know about the rest of you, but *I* have been keeping my 'trustworthy' list up to date.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by pablito »

Note
: Feel free to PM me to change your trustworthiness list as much as you wish. Also please PM me if you need to be reminded of your (or your predecessor's) list.
Sup, later.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by Pug89 »

Pug, when did you determine farside was town? You didn't actually say you thought he was town until after...in fact when everyone said it was likely we were both town you said you were going to review us and then waited until after a certain deadline had passed before agreeing we were town.
I don't remember a specific instance when I decided farside was town but over the course of the day I came to believe she was town. I was extremly busy this past week since it is near the end of semester and did not have much time to reread, but I'm mostly finished now except for finals.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:15 am

Post by pablito »

Note:
Currently searching for a replacement for pickemgenius. However, in the case that the search takes too long, I may resort to notifying previously evicted townies of the spot. If you have an objection to this last option, please PM me. Obviously pickemgenius returning or finding a new replacement are the more desired outcomes.

Edit: If you do not have an objection, please let me know by PM as well.

I want to have a replacement before nominations deadline occurs.
Sup, later.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Pug89 »

Elmo, FaerieLord, mneme:

I would appreciate you input on nominations. At this point only Elmo has posted anything today of the three of you.

If anyone cares here is what I currently have so far for nominations. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
  • DOS (1): K-scope
    FaerieLord (1): K-scope, (Skruffs)
    Mneme (1): DOS
    K-scope (1): DOS, (Skruffs)
    pickemgenius (0): (Skruffs)
    Elmo (0):
    Skruffs (0):
Skruffs never officially nominated anyone but I included the three he said anyway.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:03 pm

Post by pablito »

Two players have been prodded and still searching for a replacement for pickemgenius
Sup, later.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:00 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I said that I would nominate mneme
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:50 am

Post by mneme »

I'm most suspicious of Pickemgenius.

For a second? Probably elmo, DoS, or FL
Did I say too much?
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Elmo »

Unless someone can pick holes in Skruffs's accusation, I can't see how PEG can be town at this point. So it's mostly "PEG and someone else", I guess. I feel more strongly about DoS than mneme, so DoS is probably number two.

Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:21 am

Post by Pug89 »

I'll more than likely nominate PEG but I want to see if a replacement comes through for him first.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

Why not pickem, pug? And why mneme and elmo? I still agree with your pick on fl, but mneme? Based on the mass wagoning on him, or for a more well thought reason?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”