[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] TwoFace -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[1] Creeps20 - Road Kamelot,

Not Voting
- Nero Cain, ThinkBig, Human Sequencer, DeathByWobbuffet,

MOD NOTES:
I'll give Nero Cain the chance until tomorrow to play the game. But if not, He'll be force-replaced by me due to inactivity and not paying attention to the game. I also want to ask everybody that keep the game moving because it's boring if not.

V/LA:
Toto and ChaosOmega (Edited so I won't forget)

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2016-11-18 10:00:00)
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:20 am

Post by TwoFace »

the replacements and think big are slowing the game down atm
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:35 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

On vacation, V/LA until Monday.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

TB, if that game is becoming increasingly difficult for you by the day, replace out.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 979, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:TB, if the game is becoming increasingly difficult for you by the day, replace out.
EBWOP
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I see your big post mort but im gonna take it in slices so... yeah next post gonna tackle the first part of it that I wish to tackle (as I wanna do it in an easier order as some things require more leg work.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:34 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 979, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:TB, if that game is becoming increasingly difficult for you by the day, replace out.
I think that's only fair for you guys and for town. /replace requested as I really don't know how to play or what to do.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 964, MortFeld wrote:
In post 959, Naomi-Tan wrote: other things that are kinda weird are things like in this post; Where he unvotes misa as they was getting replaced.. now given his hard stance aganist policy lynching that must mean he either was reading Misa!Red or they was red! and post unvote and replace his stance changed abnormally fast. Here we can see his read list and it portrays that without Rocky (misa's replacement) doing any work at all they went from being there vote (aka top pick) to there 4th pick and one of those people who over took them was AFK idle!VOTE: MortFeld
What? I have no hard stance against policy lynching. I'm also confused - I was reading Misa!Red, then I unvoted pending a replacement, so my vote could accomplish more. Why is the Misa slot being 5th (not 4th) on my reads list inconsistent? I started looking at HS after the Misa unvote, i.e. a lot has happened in these 200 posts.

I was thinking about my play yesterday - I do admit I have a lot of recency bias. So if something happens/I notice something more recently, I'll unconsciously catalogue it as more heavily indicative of Red! alignment. This might have a little to do with what you see as primacy issues in my reads list, but I still don't see anything inconsistent.
• Okay.. so first the easist thing here; 719 and 779 are 60 posts apart not 200 posts XD

• It doesn't make sense voting for your 5th pick for most likely to be red! why would you vote anyone but your top picks? being 5th in the lineup out of 13 means that there was over 1/3rd of the player base you thought was red more than misa but was voting her anyway. (5/13=0.384615×100=38.4615% gotta love calculators)

• Hard stance against policy lynches
In post 719, MortFeld wrote:I don't understand this. I feel like this post invokes so many anti-town premises. Don't we want to avoid policy lynches in general? Isn't the choice between policy lynching TwoFace and normal lynching someone else?
This is the only post I could find where you directly state your thoughts on policy lynching all other PL related posts seem to be related to the counter PL hs tried to start. You do talk a lot about PL's though and read most people on the PL wagon as a Red action (with the acception of myself).
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 982, ThinkBig wrote:
In post 979, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:TB, if that game is becoming increasingly difficult for you by the day, replace out.
I think that's only fair for you guys and for town. /replace requested as I really don't know how to play or what to do.
@MOD: Just Drawing your Attention to the above post.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:03 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

ThinkBig has requested replacement. Searching for players.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 964, MortFeld wrote:Weird vote.
In post 959, Naomi-Tan wrote: Okay... So... Mort has been on every major lynch wagon of the game and has never had any vote down time once it went up... This says to me that they are Red! they have never questioned enough to unvote and freeze in limbo and its been a long while. (EDIT: Okay so while reading though some stuff generating this post he HAS has vote downtime just not enough to register to a vote count)
Why is this Red? Like, why is it Red! motivated to be on wagons? Also, I question all the time. At the moment I'm still questioning my vote on HS.
Well one or two wagons would be fine... but your on ALL the major wagons... which is kinda a red! tell for me. as You'd think you'd oppose some of the major wagons... but you kinda been on a few of them. Why make effort making your own wagons when you can jump onto someone elses.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 959, Naomi-Tan wrote:guys... I was doing some research as I thought that all the current trains was Green.. I was looking over the vote counts for data and I found something that I found rather worrying with mort (I wasn't planning this)

Okay... So... Mort has been on every major lynch wagon of the game and has never had any vote down time once it went up... This says to me that they are Red! they have never questioned enough to unvote and freeze in limbo and its been a long while. (EDIT: Okay so while reading though some stuff generating this post he HAS has vote downtime just not enough to register to a vote count)
Here is a list (not all votes shown just the ones where he was on leading wagons 3 or more votes)

[3] MisaTange - ChaosOmega, Mortfeld, Creeps20
[L-2] Creeps20 - TwoFace, copper223, Human Sequencer, MisaTange, Mortfeld,
[3] ThinkBig - copper223, Mortfeld, Human Sequencer,
[L-3] MisaTange - ChaosOmega, Toto, Mortfeld, Creeps20,
[3] Human Sequencer - Toto, Mortfeld, Drone,

These lists are taken from when the first vote count he joined a wagon not at their height. But yeah Its rather worrying to me that he has been on every train bar tf. The tf train he kinda chainsawed too. If you examine TF and Mort they also support each other a bunch as well so.. I'm starting to think that they are both red. there is a definite connection here at least..

other things that are kinda weird are things like in this post; Where he unvotes misa as they was getting replaced.. now given his hard stance aganist policy lynching that must mean he either was reading Misa!Red or they was red! and post unvote and replace his stance changed abnormally fast. Here we can see his read list and it portrays that without Rocky (misa's replacement) doing any work at all they went from being there vote (aka top pick) to there 4th pick and one of those people who over took them was AFK idle!

This shows to me that Mort is probably red with his buddy being TF so for now... VOTE: MortFeld
I'm like, headscratching on this. Are you just looking at vote counts and noticing my name isn't first on the list? I'm not bandwagoning and if you ISO me that should be obvious.

This was me literally proving you've been on every major wagon.. It is just a proof thing.. Point Example Explain and all that English D English stuff I picked up in school. Your intent is in question... anyone can give reasons to vote but the one thing that tied every major wagon bar the person you was connected to together was you joining them.. this is the kind of subconscious red! tell that you can't really plan for.. Its like.. opportunistic Red.. without it being one post but a collection that when compiled read red!
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

@Mod You mind fixing my quote above. thanks

Fun fact; it took me this long to work out that instead of going back a page I could of been hitting the go to post I quoted each time..

Not sure what you did but I put the whole post in it. Tell me if there's something you want fixed. -Mod
Last edited by keyenpeydee on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 am

Post by MortFeld »

Ok, fair vote then. I don't see it being Red! motivated.

Do you think HS is Green?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:30 am

Post by TwoFace »

naomi. If somebody was scum reading somebody. Did a 180 on them and later another 180 would that raise and red flags for you?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 965, MortFeld wrote:Road/Misa wasn't afk when I posted that list btw, that list was in response to Road asking for a tl;dr.
yeah but thats NAI you can't really count that as something that would influence your read.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 973, MortFeld wrote:Something weird about Naomi - she's only voted me and TF the whole game. TF was a PL, the votes on me were both bad IMO but that could be OMGUS? When someone has only voted a Green! read of mine and a confirmed Green! twice, it's a little suspicious.

Starting to sour on HS. For a contrafact of an R Kelly song - my mind is telling me yes, but my body, my body is telling me no.
I tend to vote sparingly and only for as long as I feel that they may be red.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:34 am

Post by MortFeld »

To expand on the fair vote comment - I agree that scum might play the way I am playing, inadvertently. Perhaps my reads list would help you believe I do have an idea of how the game is progressing?

I'm working with:

{
Creeps, Toto, Drone, LUV, TF
}
{Chaos, Naomi, Nero}
{
Road, TB
}
{
Wobbu, HS
}

Pedit: Yes... Road asking for a tl;dr was the reason I posted the reads list. You said that the Misa slot was AFK at the time I posted that, which is not true. I didn't say that asking for the list was my reason for SRing the Misa slot - those reasons were explained in the post.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:35 am

Post by MortFeld »

I really want to sort the HS slot.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:36 am

Post by MortFeld »

And AH! I said scum instead of Red.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:36 am

Post by MortFeld »

And AH! I said scum instead of Red.
DeathByWobbuffet
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
DeathByWobbuffet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:40 am

Post by DeathByWobbuffet »

In post 959, Naomi-Tan wrote:Mort has been on every major lynch wagon of the gameVOTE: MortFeld
I'd just like to point out that they weren't on the TF policy lynch wagon iirc.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 990, TwoFace wrote:naomi. If somebody was scum reading somebody. Did a 180 on them and later another 180 would that raise and red flags for you?
Depends on the time between the first and second 180..

This post also feels like some kinda trap that I also feel that I may be stumbling blindly into for I do not get where your going with this, however before when you have done this kinda question and I tried not to answer it properly because it made me feel uneasy It made things worse so i'm taking the time to explain that I know your looking for a reaction here and if I'm red I can act as if im green and if im green I will say what I said so its very NAI in this matter i'm pointing this out because I am uneasy and I feel its important to explain it so you also know its NAI and can not read from it not because I don't want you to read from it but because I feel that if you read me badly from it. It would lead to more arguements and me holding my head. so please read what you will on my green answer response scripted or not. this statement is also WIFOM. your welcome.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 997, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 959, Naomi-Tan wrote:Mort has been on every major lynch wagon of the gameVOTE: MortFeld
I'd just like to point out that they weren't on the TF policy lynch wagon iirc.
Hey guys.. you like misreps right?
In post 959, Naomi-Tan wrote:Mort has been on every major lynch wagon of the game
and has never had any vote down time once it went up... This says to me that they are Red! they have never questioned enough to unvote and freeze in limbo and its been a long while. (EDIT: Okay so while reading though some stuff generating this post he HAS has vote downtime just not enough to register to a vote count)
Here is a list (not all votes shown just the ones where he was on leading wagons 3 or more votes)

64 [3] MisaTange - ChaosOmega, Mortfeld, Creeps20
94 [L-2] Creeps20 - TwoFace, copper223, Human Sequencer, MisaTange, Mortfeld,
422 [3] ThinkBig - copper223, Mortfeld, Human Sequencer,
584 [L-3] MisaTange - ChaosOmega, Toto, Mortfeld, Creeps20,
825 [3] Human Sequencer - Toto, Mortfeld, Drone,

These lists are taken from when the first vote count he joined a wagon not at their height. But yeah Its rather worrying to me that he has been on every train bar tf. The tf train he kinda chainsawed too. If you examine TF and Mort they also support each other a bunch as well so.. I'm starting to think that they are both red. there is a definite connection here at least..

other things that are kinda weird are things like in this post; 719 Where he unvotes misa as they was getting replaced.. now given his hard stance aganist policy lynching that must mean he either was reading Misa!Red or they was red! and post unvote and replace his stance changed abnormally fast. 779 Here we can see his read list and it portrays that without Rocky (misa's replacement) doing any work at all they went from being there vote (aka top pick) to there 4th pick and one of those people who over took them was AFK idle!

This shows to me that Mort is probably red with his buddy being TF so for now...
VOTE: VOTE: MortFeld
The above quote has been edited to show all the bits that he left out but forging that quote.

Okay... so wobb just cut out the part where I talked about TF and took one line out of the entire quote block and made a hole in it that didn't exist as I had already covered it. Nice.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”