BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:28 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1424, Creature wrote:What's your opinion on Hoopla?
Mine? Somewhat divided on it. I have townreads on everyone other than Sotty7, Hoopla, MariaR, and Rask. This was before D2.

Then I started pushing Sotty7 on D2 and the other three resisted the wagon. Rask later joined it after the GM push failed but his initial instinct was to push a Sotty7 counterwagon.

This makes me more confident that the scum is in this pool of four players. I'm just not sure which of them are town resisting this push. Or if Sotty7 is town and all the scum are pushing against this so they look better tomorrow and screw with VCA. I have a really hard time seeing any of them as town and no one has obliged me by doing backflips. So, I don't know.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:32 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1425, Creature wrote:I feel like Sotty7 is another MariaR.
What does that even mean ?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1427, CloudKicker wrote:
What does that even mean ?
If scum, expect emotional reaction.
Sigh
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:43 am

Post by CloudKicker »

lol you mean ate? This is how we roll on em, MariaR is really good at ate'ing but i can read her pretty easily if shes cornered
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1429, CloudKicker wrote:lol you mean ate? This is how we roll on em, MariaR is really good at ate'ing but i can read her pretty easily if shes cornered
ooooo What's your read on me this game then Cloudy boy
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:11 am

Post by MariaR »

I DON'T ALWAYS ATE AS SCUM CREATURE I S2G I'LL PUNCH YOU
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:27 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1419, CloudKicker wrote:SHADE SHADE SHADE NO SBUSTANCE NOTHING, ALL SHE DOES IS ASK WHY I AM LURKING AND CONSTANTLY PUT ME IN THE NULL CATEGORY SINCE THE START OF THE GAME FOR LITERRALY NO REASON, THIS IS NOT TOWN PLAY SHADE SHADE SHADE
nah man

i can see where someone not used to reading newer players would nullread you
In post 1420, BlackVoid wrote:You should probably vote her so Jaack can state intent. I really want to get the claim out so we can move to the next step of figuring out whether we buy it.
Why not you?
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:45 am

Post by goodmorning »

Qs I missed (why didn't you guys remind me??):
In post 1392, BlackVoid wrote:@GM, could you explain your townread on Rask and why you don't like Sotty7's wagon?

Right now, the way I'm seeing it is that scum get pressured and her partners (two out of Hoopla, Rask, MariaR) start up a counterwagon because they don't want to bus which makes me more confident she's scum. So, if you could explain what you think is going on, that would be nice.
rask just looks really town ok, look at the pigheadedness of the me-wagon. sotty wagon is bad because most votes are contentless.

I don't try to read wagons in progress. Or at all.
In post 1393, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1274, goodmorning wrote:Strong Town: Raskolnikov, BlackVoid, MariaR
Weak Town: Jaack, CloudKicker
Scum: Hoopla, VictorDeAngelo, I Am Innocent, Sotty7
This is all pretty common apart from the victor scumread. IAI isn't as much commonly scumread as he was yesterday, but I don't think it's a controversial position to hold either.
BV is scumread by several; Maria by more than several; Jaack by a couple. Cloud is nullread by most everyone. Hoopla isn't widely scumread atm; nor is IAI. Sotty I'm beginning to look at very differently.

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1432, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1419, CloudKicker wrote:SHADE SHADE SHADE NO SBUSTANCE NOTHING, ALL SHE DOES IS ASK WHY I AM LURKING AND CONSTANTLY PUT ME IN THE NULL CATEGORY SINCE THE START OF THE GAME FOR LITERRALY NO REASON, THIS IS NOT TOWN PLAY SHADE SHADE SHADE
nah man

In post 1420, BlackVoid wrote:You should probably vote her so Jaack can state intent. I really want to get the claim out so we can move to the next step of figuring out whether we buy it.
Why not you?
Yo im not even a new player and sotty is experienced
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1430, MariaR wrote:
In post 1429, CloudKicker wrote:lol you mean ate? This is how we roll on em, MariaR is really good at ate'ing but i can read her pretty easily if shes cornered
ooooo What's your read on me this game then Cloudy boy
Its been a while since you sent me sum snaps, if you want me to townread you you better be a good girl
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I see the unvote but whatever.

I'm a tracker, I tracked Jaack he didn't go anywhere. It was a toss up between him and twoface. I realized twoface more of a me read and a couple of people told me that I was tunneling so I ended up going with Jaack as he was my next best read.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1401, I Am Innocent wrote:You've played with scum IAI. Heck you nominated me for a scummy if I recall correctly after our first game. Then we played Zachtown in the Mountains. Which was all over the map IAI? It's not even close. Town Sotty would know my meta, know my cool play as scum and my erratic, don't care if I get lynched play as town.
The only thing I remember out of this is Zachtown, simply because we rolled the scum pretty quick which made it a lot of fun. It was the double day right? I don't remember the last game I played with you, in the last two years this is only my fourth game and I only know it is four games because I went back and looked at my topics. I was convinced it was three. My point is I don't remember a lot of what's past in those two years without activity going back and re-reading, it might be different if I had kept playing but I have little memory outside recent events.
In post 1401, I Am Innocent wrote:I'm seeing a very tame Sotty, not aggressively pushing wagons on your scum reads, but instead trying to subtly discredit me by accusing me of being all over the place when you would know that is my town play.
I'm not subtly discrediting you, I'm out right calling you scum
In post 1401, I Am Innocent wrote:Remember my meltdown in the Mountains game against Ben, where I self voted. Would you consider that "all over the place"?
I don't remember (will be going back to check it out though) Meltdown suggests that you were passionate about something. The only passionate thing I have seen from you was your back and forth with Grey which is a neutral thing cause that just escalated out of any game usefulness.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1402, I Am Innocent wrote:@Sotty, you mention this about me "his reasoning is vague and is based off things I simply can't defend"

You just listed Maria as "a lot closer to town than null"

What have you seen in her reasoning this game that gives such a different read on her?
I don't know how often I can say it, but Maria feels like she is playing her natural game and her tone is relaxed. You, not so much.
In post 1113, I Am Innocent wrote:hmmm, those two posts were not suppose to be there, tho I did find them interesting as two face's final reads.

Sotty, Hoopla, who do you each feel is scum at this point?
One of your opening posts of the day. Feels like your waiting for others to check in, not just me and Hoopla. Why are you waiting to vote, what is that going to accomplish?
In post 1136, I Am Innocent wrote:I'd like hoopla's and sotty's scum reads when they come in.
Again, not attempting to get any info or draw out reads, just waiting, waiting and doing nothing.
In post 1253, I Am Innocent wrote:I want to look thru some vote counts but at this time I'm fine with sotty hoopla and GM votes.
Where's the vote?
In post 1268, I Am Innocent wrote:Hoopla who else do u suspect? Thoughts on Sotty?
No comment directly on what me or Hoopla had posted. Timid questioning.

It's only after I pushed you have you gone into any detail or attempted to give any kind of reasoning beyond these cursory attempts to look busy. At this point I don't buy it. How about you tell me why did you picked to vote me over Hoopla?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Creature »

UNVOTE:
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Creature »

Sotty, what's your opinion on Hoopla?
Sigh
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1416, CloudKicker wrote:But with all seriousness, i liked gm's d1 a lot and shes literraly obviously being pushed by mafia who tries to put an agenda on her ass cause shes trolly/wierd/awk, same thing sotty is trying to put on mine or throw empty shade around with 0 substance
Are you really trying to compare your play in this game with GM's? GM has actual content, you not so much
In post 1417, CloudKicker wrote:Sotty is town -> she actually out terribles lines and antagonizes town for 0 reason when about to get lynched -> bad play but might be genuine if her sr on me and jack could be backed up, didnt happen yet

sotty is mafia -> Try to get me lynched and flip the wagon onto me.
How am I supposed know you really are town as you claim unless you act town AKA post content, vote, involve yourself in the game etc. Things you haven't been doing.
In post 1418, CloudKicker wrote:Also depending on the flip, i dont think that the way it goes i am a good nk target, this means that eventually ill survive to a lylo situation if we keep mling ppl and ill have to be more active, when this will happen i will step up my game.
As town, not being a good nightkill target probably also means you're a great mislynch target in lylo so how about you step up your game right now?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 1440, Creature wrote:Sotty, what's your opinion on Hoopla?
I have a null to town lean on Hoopla. Don't like the vote on GM but she tends to post things I agree with more than things I find terrible. Her questioning of you followed a line of thinking I had for example.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Oh a trackerinos, can you out your other visit, results and why choo choo
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1434, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1432, goodmorning wrote:
nah man

Yo im not even a new player and sotty is experienced
You're new to this site and Sotty doesn't play even 1/4 as many Newbie games as I do.

--

are we wagoning IAI now? I'm pretty happy with that.

p-edit: cloud there's only been one night phase

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Oh well, can we wait for jaack to react before unvoting/flipping wagons?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Jaack »

I can confirm that sotty is telling the truth as far as me going nowhere N1.

I also don't really like how cloud reacted to me asking him to explain his sotty read.

I don't have time right now to go fully into everything regarding cloud, bu the following post gives me scumfeels:
In post 1407, CloudKicker wrote:@jaack i wanted a claim and i havent read the day or what post you are reffering to. I havent even actually read sotty for a while but she constantly put shade on me for not actual reason, this is exactly what mafia whos being wagoned would do : they cant include strong town/active players too much on their scumpool so they have to includes thoses who are less active and null from a town pov, she literraly never outed a singel reason why am i mafia but poe and says im scummy -> this is a scumplay imo

Now, i wasnt actually going to hammer but i wanted a claim
On the one hand, cloud gives his reasons for scumreading sotty. At the same time he tries to excuse his scumread by saying he hasn't read sotty recently and didn't actually want to hammer.

Moving along, I really didn't like this:
In post 1418, CloudKicker wrote:Also depending on the flip, i dont think that the way it goes i am a good nk target, this means that eventually ill survive to a lylo situation if we keep mling ppl and ill have to be more active, when this will happen i will step up my game.

And btw sotty, i still want your claim and if you even dare to make a bad post or excuse yourself about not claiming in your few next posts, i will iso you and fuck you up if i end up sring you.
First of all, this sounds way too much like cloud knows that this is a mislynch. So far we've had one mislynch, but if sotty is scum, like cloud seems to think, there's no real reason to make this kind of statement. This also looks like excusing himself for not getting nkilled, which isn't something town should be thinking about, especially at this point in the game.

And the second half of this post makes it look like he's not currently scumreading sotty at all and just wants a claim. I don't know why town-cloud would be so desperate for sotty to claim if he wasn't actually interested in lynching her, as he said previously.

Overall, I just see a lot of stuff from cloud that doesn't make sense from a town mindset. While I still think there's a chance that sotty is scum, I'm more comfortable with a cloud vote at this time.

VOTE: CloudKicker
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

LOL this is how you can misunderstand everything and jump to conclusions in a nutshell. Jaack you have been wrong on me the whole game, i didnt actively read sotty content but she still kept throwing shade to me, like i evocated several times in my recent posts and you still somehow ignore all of this and 180% on your whole game scumread. You also didnt even left the vote on her for a claim nor did you comment on her claim but that you didnt visit. Depending on the flip means that i would probably be a good nk target if it flips scum and not if it flips town.

Heres how inconsistent you are :

-Jaack foses me all game for light reason, never go into details, he hardfos sotty and pushes on her
-I am showing intent on hammering sotty, asking a claim
-Jack unvote and ask me why i showed intent/scumread her
-I show why i felt like sotty is having a scumplay atm and how her reads on me makes 0 sens
-Jack then doesnt think about sotty being mafia from his firsts reads, he should actually tr me for being his top sr's sr, she even included us both in multiple scumpool
-He litterraly flip onto me 180d just because of a few posts, going back to all his reads and doesnt comment on sotty's claim more than that.

I asked sotty to claim, your scum read, and you fos me for it
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Creature »

I am townreading Cloudkicker though
Sigh
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 1447, CloudKicker wrote:LOL this is how you can misunderstand everything and jump to conclusions in a nutshell. Jaack you have been wrong on me the whole game, i didnt actively read sotty content but she still kept throwing shade to me, like i evocated several times in my recent posts and you still somehow ignore all of this and 180% on your whole game scumread. You also didnt even left the vote on her for a claim nor did you comment on her claim but that you didnt visit. Depending on the flip means that i would probably be a good nk target if it flips scum and not if it flips town.

Heres how inconsistent you are :

-Jaack foses me all game for light reason, never go into details, he hardfos sotty and pushes on her
-I am showing intent on hammering sotty, asking a claim
-Jack unvote and ask me why i showed intent/scumread her
-I show why i felt like sotty is having a scumplay atm and how her reads on me makes 0 sens
-Jack then doesnt think about sotty being mafia from his firsts reads, he should actually tr me for being his top sr's sr, she even included us both in multiple scumpool
-He litterraly flip onto me 180d just because of a few posts, going back to all his reads and doesnt comment on sotty's claim more than that.

I asked sotty to claim, your scum read, and you fos me for it
Well, if its all a misunderstanding then you should be able to answer my questions.

First, why did you want sotty to claim if you didn't want to lynch her?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”