Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 20, MariaR wrote:when in fact you prob made the most scummy post.
Which post were you referring to? I don't think anyone has made an AI post yet. Mykonian was most likely trying to identify that there are a lot of newer players and not-so-subtly call out that guy who is probably an alt that won't name his main. I think Gamma was just chipping in to keep discussion going, but it does look weird to regurgitate a list like that after what looked like a thoughtful post from myko
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Ebwop: hadn't seen page 2 yet on my last post. Will post again when I get off work in a couple hours, on my last break now.

VOTE: Gamma
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 43, Road Kamelot wrote:Lol are u bein srs because jumping on a small wagon on someone who called an innocent post of yours scummy is exactly what town should do on page fuckin 2 :P
If someone is town and they get called scummy for a NAI post I feel like it's in bad form to just jump on a wagon forming against the player that called you out. It looks defensive to me. It's natural to be defensive though so maybe he's just behaving normally.

That being said, it's my understanding that wagons need to form to get people talking and it can only be a good thing that they're getting going. Everyone seems null still
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh @EP there is no main so no, you haven't played. This is my first mafia site but I've played a bit of Avalon irl and I'd like to think I'm good at that
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I joined the gamma wagon because a wagon has to form to move the game somewhere. I'm being misstepped right now. Will explain once I'm off phone in a few minutes
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 69, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 43, Road Kamelot wrote:Lol are u bein srs because jumping on a small wagon on someone who called an innocent post of yours scummy is exactly what town should do on page fuckin 2 :P
If someone is town and they get called scummy for a NAI post I feel like it's in bad form to just jump on a wagon forming against the player that called you out. It looks defensive to me. It's natural to be defensive though so maybe he's just behaving normally.

That being said, it's my understanding that wagons need to form to get people talking and it can only be a good thing that they're getting going. Everyone seems null still
In post 76, MTD wrote:Ok my biggest problem with that post is that he
implies
gamma to be town.
And then says everyone is null.
I never implied Gamma was town in that post. I specified that
if
Gamma were town, that it would be in bad form to do what he did. I think it would be reasonable to think that Gamma is either scummy for for being overly defensive or towny for trying to get wagons (and therefore discussions) forming. This is why I clarified at the end of my post that everyone still feels null to me.
In post 77, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 69, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

But its cool to join a wagon on a player because of an NAI post
You joined the Gamma wagon but didnt agree with the case??? lol

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
As I explained above, players need to join wagons to get discussion going. The discussion we are having now is helpful to the town. Players can see how we interact with one another, and see how other players choose to interpret the words they read. I believe scumslips are when scum interpret things differently than town do, and these discussions lead to town being able to form reads on other players based on how they think.
In post 78, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I joined the gamma wagon because a wagon has to form to move the game somewhere. I'm being misstepped right now. Will explain once I'm off phone in a few minutes
EBWOP: misrepped* (misrepresented) First MTD, then RK misrepresented my posts. MTD realized that he made a mistake interpreting my post but even after the mistake was pointed out, RK pushed at it instead of accepting that she may have made a mistake.
In post 79, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 78, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I joined the gamma wagon because a wagon has to form to move the game somewhere. I'm being misstepped right now. Will explain once I'm off phone in a few minutes
So then why was it scummy for Gamma to join the mykonian wagon in your opinion
Thats building wagons
I never said that it was scummy for Gamma to join the myko wagon, but I think someone else said almost those exact words, so this is a somewhat excusable interpretation.
In post 87, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 86, MTD wrote:because your question had the baseline that he said it was scummy which is bullshit.
If it was bull Kyouko would have said my intepretation was wrong and we go from there
Instead u decide to attack my questioning of the player youre voting
MTD hit the nail on the head. He spotted that you were implying that I had said things that I did not say. You also dug yourself deeper and deeper into misrepresenting me when I had clearly posted above that I would explain when I got home off the phone soon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RoadKamelot
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

It still looks to me like MTD picked up on his own that he initially misread the post and dropped it. I don't like that you used what I felt were scum tactics to reaction test me and then later claim that it's okay to use such tactics because they need to be used to get info (a reaction). I think he defended me because he thought that it should have been clear upon closer investigation that my was not what people had been seeing it as.

And do you see the contradiction in MTD scumreading you but being more concerned with a lexical difference

I'm not sure where the question that has the lexical difference of yours to me is located. If I knew which question I may be able to see the contradiction, but this is only my second game of forum mafia so I may have missed it.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

That explanation makes sense but I don't remember him scumreading me for anything except maybe my 69, which, again, he realized he misinterpreted my 69 as a scummy post. I don't think it's weird that he didn't unvote me though, since it's early in the game and there's not much reason to vote for anyone yet. What if he reconsiders and decides in the morning that he didn't read my post wrong and I am scum? It looks weird to flip on and off like that. I should still be the most suspicious to him, imo.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

To clarify, it would look a lot scummier to me if I was sitting on L-2 or something and he just let his vote sit overnight while he wasn't sure of me. I'm not threatened enough for him to need to be very suspicious of me to leave his vote on me. For example, I wouldn't be voting overnight for you, RK, if you already had several votes on you that I felt were unjustified. I don't think you should be lynched, but you're who I'm most suspicious of right now.

I understand if you see this differently than me. I have unusual viewpoints already and I'm also still learning.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

"Having wagons without cases or at least scumreads, leads nowhere, and that seems to be what you are pushing for."
I think I've already said that such wagons lead to discussions. This is my objective in RVS. I said everyone is null because we were just barely getting out of RVS. The reason I say we were just barely getting out is because these were the first 2 wagons to form and they formed almost simultaneously out of people who interpreted Gamma's and Mykonian's posts differently.

"What you did was saying "discussion is good" and then doing nothing that might help actually getting discussion going except when you had no other choice."
I firmly disagree with this. I never backed down from getting a discussion going.

"No idea where you got the idea from that i thought i had misunderstood your post."
Your 76 says I implied Gamma was town in my 69. See my 89.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@mykonian It's my post that he's referring to.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 181, Errantparabola wrote:how the fuck do people who have never played on MS (and in kyouko's case, on forums) know what NAI stands for? Is this some sort of internet-wide thing?
There's a wiki page with commonly used acronyms in it. I've been reading a lot of the wiki since I started.

I don't think either my wagon or RK's wagon really took off. EP's vote on RK looked rather empty so I don't think town EP keeps that vote there if RK starts getting piled onto further.
I think my wagon doesn't take off because people read the interaction between RK, MTD, and me revolving around my 69 and don't see reason to vote me for it after the dust settles.

What about my posts on page 2 "stink?" I get why some people see my 69 as scummy, but I don't know why you voted me in the first place.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 236, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
Kyokou
  • What did you find "thoughtful" about Mykonian's ?
  • wrt to , you should always want to lynch the person you're most suspicious of, especially D1. that's how u get shit done. caring about wagon composition/what the people you're voting with are doing is a little too big-picture thinking for early game to me at least.
  • wrt to , I agree with your philosophy on D1 wagons, but with the information that was available at the time of your vote there was information to make a more informed vote imo. What are your reads on Gamma and Mykonian?
12 looked thoughtful in comparison to 13. 12 looked like the first somewhat serious post to me in RVS, then Gamma posts something similar, and it gets pointed out that Gamma copied what was actually a blank post, that I, being inexperienced, saw as substantive for how early on it was. I agreed with the reasoning that Gamma copying a blank looked scummy so I voted him.

I disagree with you wrt 98. If I just lynch whoever is most suspicious to me, I miss out on the opportunity to hear from players who haven't cast legitimate suspicions. These players might be scum and by letting them slide through D1 town loses info that could be useful later. Like I said in 98 though, I respect that some people disagree with me on this.

If such information was present I skipped over it because I felt I was being baselessly attacked and was focused on resisting RK. I drafted a post last night before bed about Gamma but waited to post it until after more people had chipped in. I'll post it soon, with a pedit. Will read again and decide on mykonian but I like him so far. That may be because he was already on RK when she attacked me though. Doing laundry atm, expect gamma thoughts within 15

Pedit: Josh is onto Gamma
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 59, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah
I'm going to expand on my experience with XnadrojX
We played a chat game where I pushed his mislynch as town
Now he is mad at me
I didn't even notice this earlier. Town doesn't just accuse a slot of being mad at them for something that happened in a separate game, especially when nadroj hasn't even done anything to him this game.
I also don't like this vague talk about "plans" from Gamma. That combined with his sudden off-topic questions looks like a smokescreen to me, to cover up why he was dismissing earlier, and why he continues now. Now leaning scum on him for this.

Gerry dismissed too but he isn't hiding from anything with it. I don't like the way he handled them, but weak pokes don't deserve strong responses. Watching for some real posts from him.

Everything above was my draft as of last night before going to bed. We've got chatter now, still nothing from Gerry though. I can't tell where town is yet. Lots of players acting like town, but scum acta like town. If I had to put my finger on one tr though it'd be EP. Mykonian is the only one I noticed comment on my 69 and then not go after me for it. I think scum tries to start that wagon up, so I'm not leaning scum on him right now.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 315, Transcend wrote:
This is a genuinely awful vote as well -_-
What makes you say that? RK was attacking me with the basis that I had said something that I didn't say. Maybe she was just scum hunting me, but I don't buy that just yet. She's still my #2 suspect.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 347, Transcend wrote:Wagonomics suggest that mykonian is an infinitely better lynch than Gamma Emerald
Gonna get on computer soon to look back on why people are voting mykonian. I am still curious why you think my vote on RK was awful though. Not sure if you ignored my question intentionally or not.

The way I see it, RK did things that, to me, looked scummy. You see my vote as awful, so it stands to reason that you don't think her actions were scummy. What's your opinion on that interaction? I want to trust you, but I know my own alignment. Convince me RK isn't scummy.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #18) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 369, Joshz wrote:Fuck it w.e

SSBM: earlier you said I'm onto gamma. What did you mean by this?

Everyone else: are there likely 3 or 4 scum? I don't know how it's usually set up here
I said that because I saw your 255. As I said in that post, I had drafted up a post about why gamma is my #1 suspect, but was waiting to post it. You said something that I had thought of but not yet posted, so I pointed it out. I like you more for town now. I also like that gigabyte addressed Gamma's RQS in a constructive way instead of just answering and giving away info that could potentially aid scum!Gamma, but I had already posted my Gamma thoughts at that point so I don't lean town for him as much as I do you.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 396, Joshz wrote:ssbm_Kyouko - slight
cum
@giga (from a really old question) To clarify, I had seen all of page 1 when I replied to Maria's 20 with my 35. I was completely caught up to 38 when I voted gamma in that post.

@Gamma - I lean town on players that agree with my thinking before I post it. Anyone who agrees afterward can't be taken as strongly AI as someone who sees the same thing I do before I point it out. Obviously joshz has no way of knowing we were thinking the same thing before he posted what he did, because I waited to post my opinion. This is why I lean town on josh but he doesn't lean that way on me.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What makes you feel it's wrong Gamma? When I notice something small but am not sure of a lot of reads on people, I like to wait and see what others have to say. This helps me formulate an opinion on whether they have genuine town motives or not.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

VOTE: mykonian
There's got to be at least 1 scum in {myko, gamma}. The more I read about why RK, Transcend, Giga, and Josh say they're voting him, combined with how I'm feeling about Josh and Giga has got me sheeping this.

I think they're right to say this interaction is either early distancing (SvS) or scum!Myko making it look like town!Gamma is scum based on 13. I think I was being misguided into the Gamma vote early on. I have giga's to thank for helping me get the right frame of reference. They asked me the right questions.

pedit: Kraska/Myko making me doubt this a little but I'm not convinced. More likely to find scum in Gamma/Myko than anywhere else imo. At worst 50/50 chance. I did notice Transcend lowered his opinion on me kinda quick but it wasn't that significant. Looked like he went from null to scumlean to me, but that he didn't want to believe I was scum with myko
pedit2: Trolling isn't helpful Gamma
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah I don't see scum motivation in 464. Looks like Josh just misinterprets myko. A lot happened really fast yesterday though and the focus fell off of myko so I think it's reasonable to have missed that myko stopped SRing gamma, especially when I was still on Gamma partly for the reason that myko initially pointed out.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:31 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 534, gigabyteTroubadour wrote: what do you have wrong with a myko wagon? i agree that gamma is a good vote but part of that is that i think they're likely partners (and gamma is scummy on his own to me)
This isn't directed at me is it? Who is this directed at? I'm voting myko currently
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I was the last person whose name was mentioned in the line above, just skimmed the post, didn't realize it was directed at EP
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 671, Joshz wrote:Call me crazy

My gut is feeling an ep lynch. He's had a couple good wall posts... and that's about it. He's gone for two low risk votes being gamma and Jordan, about and hasn't followed through convincing us to vote them. And seeing as nobody else replied I take it nobody besides mykonian and EP have a scum read on Jordan, further convincing me it was a failed attempt at an easy lynch. I town read ep hard initially and that is also interesting to note, because he's fairly experienced from what I can tell so he'd know how to appear townie and yet after he generated some discussion he disappeared until he next wallpost. Scroll through his iso, there's a ton of fluff and he only starts discussions, not participates for the most part, which removes responsibility.
Been following this but the conversation on myko somewhat died out. I see what you're trying to say about EP's activity, but why don't you think the same of me? I like his iso, he's keeping people talking about their SRs.
I'm on lunch now, will read nadroj after work, but as I was following the game his posts seemed fine. I'll have to look at Maria as well. I didn't feel like she was being too serious but from what Gerry/kraska are saying it sounds like she might be more likely than one of myko/gamma which is where I was thinking a good lynch would be for today.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah rereading the whole thread after work has only made me feel more confident in where my vote's at. I do like what myko said about nadroj: "He has it set up so no matter who we lynch he gets off scott free and that bothers me", but despite that I still think that Myko or Gamma flips are the most valuable right now. When I reread the first few pages of the game (specifically the discussion between RK, MTD, and Myko revolving around my post) it looked more like it was Myko trying to manipulate than anything else. Recent talks between Gerry and Maria have been useful for sorting them both.

I've noticed the few people that do out thoughts on me (besides RK) have me in the gray, or even the black but seemingly without reason. I will say that since I haven't checked in in a while and I don't want anyone to misunderstand this, my rereading drastically changed my opinion on RK. I
actually
understand what she was talking about back in 91 about the lexical differences now that I'm not reading it being dead tired. Back then I only sort of felt like I followed.

Also Joshz, is there anything besides the way EP starts, but doesn't participate in discussion that is bothering you about him? I see plenty of direct interaction between him and several players, considering the relatively few posts he's had.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Josh likes EP for scum I guess. Looks like a stretch,
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 747, mykonian wrote:
In post 743, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I still think that Myko or Gamma flips are the most valuable right now.
Fuck that mate. You lynch to get scum. Not because you just like to lynch. Bring better arguments.
In post 761, mykonian wrote:I'd really prefer Jordan. If he flips scum that's damning for Maria, town the other way around. And where you have the advantage of knowing Maria pretty well, apparently, I don't, and I see something quite objectively scummy in Jordan. Maria is just "off". Not saying no, but really rather not.
So when I read these posts I feel like you're holding my vote to a different standard than your own. It looks like you don't think it's okay for me to vote for one of my 2 strongest SRs to get good info off the flip, but it's fine for you to vote for one of your SRs to get Maria info off the flip.

Why is it okay for you to do something but not okay for me to?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Myko - I want the flip on either you or gamma because I don't think you're both town. It seems like you were saying Maria and Jordan are aligned but you'd rather lynch Jordan than Maria, because Maria just feels "off", not necessarily scummy. So a Jordan flip should give you a better read on Maria, and a flip of either you or gamma will give me better info to read the other.

Neither you nor gamma strikes me as towny, and if one of you is town I think it increases the chance that the other is scum based on the way you guys were talking about 12 and 13. You said yourself something about scum being most vulnerable at the start of the game before there is really a flow to follow. I'm not sure which of you is scum, or if you're both scum, from that alone, but neither of you are convincing me otherwise since then.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 782, kraska77 wrote:Can u guys stop being dumb and not vote anything that moves or were never consolidating on anything
In post 773, mykonian wrote:yeah. Don't get his person, nothing about his posts stands out to me. I'm aware he's there, I'm reading what he posts... most of the time, but I just can't be bothered one way or another. Feels very meh indeed. Uhm, how could I put this clearer.

I think he's trying, his posts just don't do anything for me? Something like that.
He's completely ignoring people's calls for a lynch on him...I fail to see why town would pretend their wagons don't exist. It feels like hes laying low and waiting for people to get distracted by other things or the votes on him to dissipate
I get he's doing that aside from when he talked about why 4 of the 5 votes on him were scummy/bad, whatever he said (cba to check right now, lunch break is almost over and I'm on phone), but why are you talking about myko of all people right now? I would think you'd be more concerned about how Gerry and Joshz just moved their votes from Maria to Gamma, so why are you pointing out Myko's behavior here?
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:The fact ssbm is still focusing on 12/13 is bad
I'm not
focusing
on 12/13. 12/13 and the conversation to follow involved several players and was pretty polarizing early on, before people really started outing reads that would help scum blend in. After the conversation about that died out, the things said by you both have not caused me to think you are any more towny, and some of the things said have made me think you're both scummier. You both have had enough time and posts to convince me you're town and I don't see it, so between you two is where my vote will stay until either 1.) someone else does something I find blatantly scummy or 2.) I am led to believe by the both of you are both town

Kraska- There have been a few people who have voiced that they would be okay with lynching me or that they want to, but if they aren't going to vote me or present a case I'm not going to get upset by it. A weak vote will not illicit a strong response from me, and it seems like a lot of people are just unsure about me. I'm not going to reread 30+ pages to verify this, but I'm pretty sure most of the people who have voiced that they were thinking about lynching me also stated they would rather lynch someone else instead. There's probably only been like 2-3 posts where someone has said they want to lynch me as their highest/only priority right now,
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 809, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:The fact ssbm is still focusing on 12/13 is bad
I'm not
focusing
on 12/13. 12/13 and the conversation to follow involved several players and was pretty polarizing early on, before people really started outing reads that would help scum blend in. After the conversation about that died out, the things said by you both have not caused me to think you are any more towny, and some of the things said have made me think you're both scummier. You both have had enough time and posts to convince me you're town and I don't see it, so between you two is where my vote will stay until either 1.) someone else does something I find blatantly scummy or 2.) I am led to believe by the both of you are both town

Kraska- There have been a few people who have voiced that they would be okay with lynching me or that they want to, but if they aren't going to vote me or present a case I'm not going to get upset by it. A weak vote will not illicit a strong response from me, and it seems like a lot of people are just unsure about me. I'm not going to reread 30+ pages to verify this, but I'm pretty sure most of the people who have voiced that they were thinking about lynching me also stated they would rather lynch someone else instead. There's probably only been like 2-3 posts where someone has said they want to lynch me as their highest/only priority right now,
Was just rereading some recent Gamma after seeing the
hot opinions
gerry's been posting on gamma. Just going to add on that based on what I'm thinking now, that at least one of them is scum, Gamma would not want me to be thinking back so early to 12/13 when I'm voting mykonian. If Gamma is scum, and myko is town, then Gamma knows myko will flip town if lynched, causing me to suspect Gamma even more. Check out Gamma's ISO.
It maybe starts out okay but
it's been pretty degenerate
lately since like
... the whole time actually wow. Even if he were town, which he's not, he's been contributing next to nothing.

Spoiler:
made me giggle
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yo I'm on lunch at work, in case I get hammered before I get home my most confident reads are on Gamma as scum and Gerry as town, fwiw
I'm vt so don't be scared of lynching a pr. Kraska is looking g really did to me, pretending my vote on Gamma is opportunistic. Seriously, read Gamma's ISO, and read mine, and tell me I'm scum pushing for his ml. This wagon is the work of kraska. Recommend any investigative PRs to check them tonight, fwiw
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Phone autocorrect messed that up: kraska is looking really bad to me*
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh and by this wagon I mean the one on me, not the one on Gamma
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

And by them I mean kraska at the end. Investigative roles should check Kraska
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

That's the end of my claim. Up to you guys at this point.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

EP is still town
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I will post a wall after work, but 2 quick things for now:
@Giga - If you really think a Gamma vote is just a weaker Myko vote compare their posts, especially see the difference between them after a few days in. Gamma is still contributing next to nothing, and Myko is actually helping move things along.
Kraska - I said it before, you called it disingenuous, and I've said it again above. Gamma is contributing next to nothing. Read his iso if you don't believe me, don't just call my opinion disingenuous to discredit it.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I mean unless you're scum then go ahead and ignore Gamma's ISO and pretend my opinion of it is disingenuous
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh legendary wall post isn't really coming I'm drinking tonight, I'm still vt though so do what you will with it. Still on phone for the night though
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

If I wake up early enough maybe. I'll definitely try but I'm out of it right now
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:42 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

So here are Gamma's votes and unvotes. The only posts I saw in his iso that maybe gave him town points for me were / where he and I were discussing my playstyle.
In post 9, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: MariaR
OMGUS
This is obviously RVS
In post 28, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm with EP here.
VOTE: mykonian
TFW someone scumslips Page 1.
NAI without a flip on Myko
In post 287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 285, mykonian wrote:
In post 282, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Transcend
Copycat Transcend is scum Transcend
Surely this has a reason that actually connects copycat to scummyness, right? :]

we are really past the point of joke votes.
That's the reason
fite me m8
Soon after this Gamma claims he voted Transcend because he saw his posts as scummy, but didn't elaborate on anything at all.
In post 728, Gamma Emerald wrote:UNVOTE: Transcend
As much as his copycatting makes me lose it, there's eviler scum to fry.
Here he talks about the original copycatting again even though his reason for voting transcend supposedly had nothing to do with the copycatting, before unvoting, seemingly also for no good reason.
In post 801, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 789, Joshz wrote:Not voting at this stage of the game on top of already being my second biggest scum read... bleh
Sorry hadn't decided a good vote yet
VOTE: Gerry
His vote on me is opportunistic
Here he says he hasn't decided a good vote yet, but this late into D1 you've got to have suspicions of someone, even if it's someone like jordan who's just been too quiet. Then he votes someone for an awful reason to appease josh
In post 820, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 818, Joshz wrote:I'm fine with lynching either gamma or myko so my vote might be gamma but consider myko 5 too. That hasn't changed.

Fun thought though: what if that whole awful Maria gerry interaction was SvS and staged?
kinda felt that way
Gerry's response to my vote was okay tho
UNVOTE:
Again, Gamma just follows along with what Josh is saying about how Maria Gerry was SvS and staged. He's just going with the flow, not looking for any of his own reasons to vote someone.
In post 873, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: ssbm
This is a natural reaction for town or scum to switch onto the wagon of your attacker, especially if it is picking up steam.

Don't have time to do anything big on Kraska right now, going to work soon
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

There's nothing to see there,
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (isolation #45) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah I did claim vt. I am town and am starting to wonder how many scum are voting me because it seems like everyone on my wagon is either ignoring my repeated calls to take a look at Gamma's iso, or ignoring the fact that he's not looking for scum. Trans double voting shenanigans might appear to be just the standard trans thing to do but scum!trans could get away with sleeping anyone who's already voting where scum wants to vote.

Kraska- is there something about Gamma that's making you think he's town, or is it just that you think the people voting him are scummy? I'm having a hard time seeing your push on me being a town pushing a scum. Not sure if you're being misled or if you're the scum, because your other ideas seem reasonable. It just looks inconsistent to me since I know my own alignment.

I don't think it's really worth it to lynch Jordan today even if it came down to me, him or gamma. Gamma and I have had a lot of action on our wagons and one of us getting lynched would be good info for the surviving town.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like scum would work together to lynch someone by now considering how close gamma and I have come to being lynched. We're tied at L-2 right now with 3 votes left outside our wagon: Jordan, myko, and I think EP. Since both wagons are so stacked I think there's no way both of us are town, or scum would have killed one of us already. Any vote outside of us at this point is wasted. I urge town on my wagon to lynch gamma. If he flips green we've been played. Alternately, town on Gamma's wagon could vote me, and when I flip green you can lynch Gamma later on down the line. He's the scum, I'm the counter wagon
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Hey trans I like you bud but I'm not down to vote anyone but gamma
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

It's gotta be me or you like I explained above
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

It's okay Gamma's time will come
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:36 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I am not voting SSBM. If gamma flips anything but red, big shoot me in the face - what I think the punctuation was supposed to be
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

O

Ok
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

"You're next"
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

All the scum are on my wagon already anyways or I'd have been hammered already. Gamma will flip scum, whether it's today or tomorrow makes little difference,
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:57 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Inb4 trans gets vigged
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Myko is not scum
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Don't forget my words
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Nice shots kraska, and thanks for modding PenguinPower, that was a fun game to watch

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”