Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Hmm, I was worried sotty could be mason but it doesn't look like that's the case anymore. Could join this.
deranged and incoherent
?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Creature »

Let me count the votes.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Creature »

Sotty7 wagon

Sotty7 wagon (also known as town hope wagon) is a wagon designed by town to lynch the scum named Sotty7. It started by BlackVoid in Day 2 and was supported by other players.

Contents [hide]
1 Composition
2 History
3 References
4 External links
Composition[edit]
The wagon is composed of BlackVoid, Jaack, Creature and I Am Innocent. BlackVoid, Jaack and Creature being legitimately members of the town while I Am Innocent about to be one. The all town composition indicates town is actually going into the right direction.
Sigh
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: Sotty l-1

I was hoping to get a lot from how she pushed me and dealt with gm, but she gave up pretty fast on me and turned around on gm first thing when the wagon on her got going.
deranged and incoherent
?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:22 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1324, Raskolnikov wrote:Can I just assume scum wouldn't bother putting in the time to do that?
Was leaning town on you for gm's shade but wow.
Waltz dance I put in a huge effort when I was the last scum, so it wouldn't be unprecedented...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:41 am

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1319, Raskolnikov wrote:I'm town and I doubt the scumteam is sotty/maria/hoopla through hoopla-maria interaction (read hoop iso), so you're wrong.
More accurately one of your clears is wrong. Why goodmorning town? Also wonder how you clear cloud. It's not that you say you have weak or "probably" townreads either, but how are you so confident as to rule out any possibility especially with the glaring holes in gm's game here? If you found something that convincing I'd really want to know, though more likely something is just wrong since your conclusion isn't realistic.
It's certainly possible I made a mistake. I'll explain my townreads on Cloud and goodmorning later this evening. You're welcome to point out where you think I'm wrong then.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:56 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I think Cloud is
a clown
town. Goodmorning I go back and forth on between scum and lynchbait.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:15 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Goodnorning was town d1, i jst thibk ppl likes to push on awkward persons et people who just like to have fun. In the same manner will i enventually be hardfosed because mafia will have to. I aint voting gm kitty cat today btw and havent read sotty all that much, i would sheep greys read here
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:20 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1318, Raskolnikov wrote:Actually GM back this up. You've seen scum fakeclaim mason more than once? Link it.
I'll see what I can do!

The most famous example is, of course, Cabd claiming Mason
with some actual Masons
but I forget what game that was. Pinniped, I think. The others have mostly blended in to the mass but I'll have a look when I can.

Are you ever going to respond to ?
In post 1324, Raskolnikov wrote:Can I just assume scum wouldn't bother putting in the time to do that?
See: My sig.

Also, the mod of this game links the votes in the VCs. It's the easiest thing in the world to ISO the mod and just click the links. I could do the whole damn game in 15 minutes or less.

--

Most of the votes on Sotty are nrg...
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Creature »

Fine with Sotty7 + Hoopla

Not sure who's the other scum
Sigh
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1333, goodmorning wrote:Also, the mod of this game links the votes in the VCs. It's the easiest thing in the world to ISO the mod and just click the links. I could do the whole damn game in 15 minutes or less.
In post 1333, goodmorning wrote:Most of the votes on Sotty are nrg...
ALL you do is throw shade like this. Make a case on someone and try to convince other people if you have a serious scumread, I want to see a paragraph on why someone is scum, not "SIGH guys everythings in my ISO" and you expect everyone to dive into your quotestripe BS piecing a thousand weak statements together to try to make sense of your stances. You go around casting doubt and when you actually vote someone you do it after saying a bunch of unrelated things and most of what you say is quote random things and say "hmm I don't know about this".

Goodmorning: a how-to
Do x100 [quotes something and goes "hmm" or "uhm"], [rhetorical question], [imply some logic is wrong but not go into detail], [imply someone has a ridiculous view], [throw shade], [talk a bunch about theory]

then vote someone but don't say anything about the vote where you actually voted but expect people to sort of figure it out or something, but all you have is weak statements littered around about them with no substantial justification for why anyone should join you

and then when people want explanation you roll your eyes and sigh and in the most passive aggressive way make it out that it's their problem they can't understand your view progression especially WHILE you do stuff like straight up stop reading someone and maintaining the same push/read on them, and you asked hoopla to campaign for the last grey vote then you do absolutely nothing about victor l-2 and your apparently townread greyice being lynched and having a meltdown, and when people point out the problems with you you just complain about it being a waste of YOUR time and you already said everything so deal with it because it's just SO HARD for you to clarify anything or give a solid stance.
deranged and incoherent
?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Creature »

Not sure if GM actually got any scum reads.
Sigh
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:52 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1333, goodmorning wrote:Also, the mod of this game links the votes in the VCs. It's the easiest thing in the world to ISO the mod and just click the links. I could do the whole damn game in 15 minutes or less.
And votes that may have changed multiple times before vote counts???

Get lost dude.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:52 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1333, goodmorning wrote:Most of the votes on Sotty are nrg...
So are most of the votes by GM
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:53 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1336, Creature wrote:Not sure if GM actually got any scum reads.
:lol:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

GM summarise why IAI is scum in a few sentences so someone would understand without reading any of your other posts.

Also I assume your victor scumread is still based on his entrance and the semantic argument he had with hoopla? Haven't heard anything from you on his play around grey or in general for most of the game since that point, just claim speculation now. You said you stopped reading his posts d1 but have you not went back since then?

Out of everything I think I don't have much a problem with your hoopla read but you should explain anyways why that specifically stuck out to you as the worst post instead of expecting people to come to the same conclusion by themselves.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Strongest stance so far has probably been that the mason claim is fake but it's not even so much as why victor is scum or the claim is fake, but more an argument that the claim doesn't make him town and could "easily come from scum". Which even that just seems dumb, making it out as mason fakeclaim is a super common thing which is straight up not true. If you said "well hmm scum are very crafty perhaps they came up with a bold rare plan?" that would even make SOME sense but "oh come on guys mason fakeclaim is the oldest trick in the book!" is just garbage and doesn't work in any way.
deranged and incoherent
?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Creature »

Oh right, GM is hard on Victor.
Sigh
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

It's like gm literally doesn't care about getting anyone on the same page as her when we have to have a fucking inquisition to try to get a comprehensive explanation out of her too. As though she automagically expect her scumreads to get lynched, and people to naturally decipher her vague statements and comments made about quotes.
deranged and incoherent
?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:12 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1337, I Am Innocent wrote:

Get lost dude.
Fine. ISO 3 people at a time, ctrl-f "vote:" and it's done in 20.

Stop pretending it's hard. It's not.
In post 1340, Raskolnikov wrote:GM summarise why IAI is scum in a few sentences so someone would understand without reading any of your other posts.
He dodged posting as long as he could while being very active elsewhere. When he finally showed up and had reads they were identical to the majority. His vote on the Grey wagon was one that he could have justified no matter what action Grey had actually taken. His vote on Sotty doesn't make any sense; he strong-pushed TownSotty D1, spoke to her like he was SURE she was Town, now suddenly he's just decided she's Scum for no real reason? And his D2 start was the same as D1: he delayed posting as long as possible so he could see the lay of the land and quietly go along with - who again? - the majority. He still hasn't done anything but randomly vote Sotty (majority wagon hint hint) today either.

Also he's trying to undermine my credibility but that's a separate point.
Also I assume your victor scumread is still based on his entrance and the semantic argument he had with hoopla? Haven't heard anything from you on his play around grey or in general for most of the game since that point, just claim speculation now. You said you stopped reading his posts d1 but have you not went back since then?
Why would I read his posts? I'm very sure he's Scum and reading them would only piss me off.
This is a game.
It's supposed to be fun, not relentlessly awful.

And since he's claimed Mason, there's no point in me trying to convince anyone to lynch him - neither I nor anyone else with any sense is going to lynch a claimed PR before massclaim.
Out of everything I think I don't have much a problem with your hoopla read but you should explain anyways why that specifically stuck out to you as the worst post instead of expecting people to come to the same conclusion by themselves.
Because she was here long enough to be impressed by his effort and still didn't get off his wagon. Claiming she would have is trying to duck potential negative repercussions before they happen. She's doing revisionist history to try and make herself look better.
In post 1343, Raskolnikov wrote:It's like gm literally doesn't care about getting anyone on the same page as her when we have to have a fucking inquisition to try to get a comprehensive explanation out of her too.
I expect that everyone else is intelligent enough to understand what I mean. That's what the quotes are for. Are you saying you need your hand held through this?
As though she automagically expect her scumreads to get lynched, and people to naturally decipher her vague statements and comments made about quotes.
Comments made about quotes are far better than comments off-the-cuff, because comments about quotes have the evidence written right there for everyone to see.

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 1344, goodmorning wrote:Why would I read his posts? I'm very sure he's Scum and reading them would only piss me off.
In post 1344, goodmorning wrote:I expect that everyone else is intelligent enough to understand what I mean. That's what the quotes are for. Are you saying you need your hand held through this?
In post 1344, goodmorning wrote:Comments made about quotes are far better than comments off-the-cuff, because comments about quotes have the evidence written right there for everyone to see.
Oh man.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Okay, your IAI and hoopla views I can see.
Victor read is still ridiculous with what you said about the claim, and how you scumread him so much off of his entrance and one exchange that you would instantly write off mason claim and it doesn't even make you go back and read the majority of posts you ignored or second guess at all.
Still think it's very convenient you didn't speak up on grey and are now using that wagon to justify what you're doing today but I guess I can't prove that.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Your posts piss me off, but I still read them anyways.
deranged and incoherent
?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1344, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1337, I Am Innocent wrote:

Get lost dude.
Fine. ISO 3 people at a time, ctrl-f "vote:" and it's done in 20.

Stop pretending it's hard. It's not.
Yeah and my analysis yesterday while I was updating the excel spreadsheet about Hoopla's critical unvote of Sotty and vote to BBT yeah that was all just ctrl-f "vote:" to make myself look busy too I'm sure... :roll:
In post 1344, goodmorning wrote:
In post 1340, Raskolnikov wrote:GM summarise why IAI is scum in a few sentences so someone would understand without reading any of your other posts.
He dodged posting as long as he could while being very active elsewhere. When he finally showed up and had reads they were identical to the majority. His vote on the Grey wagon was one that he could have justified no matter what action Grey had actually taken. His vote on Sotty doesn't make any sense; he strong-pushed TownSotty D1, spoke to her like he was SURE she was Town, now suddenly he's just decided she's Scum for no real reason? And his D2 start was the same as D1: he delayed posting as long as possible so he could see the lay of the land and quietly go along with - who again? - the majority. He still hasn't done anything but randomly vote Sotty (majority wagon hint hint) today either.

Also he's trying to undermine my credibility but that's a separate point.
Define very active elsewhere. If you count ONE OTHER GAME I WAS IN ON DAY FIVE OR SIX as "very active elsewhere" than I laugh in your face. Look through my history, I rarely ever play two games at once. I suspected I was going to die in that other game, so I signed up for this, and as soon as I did die in the other one, I focused on this one. But nice smear campaign which you obviously have no clue what you're talking about!

My reads were identical to others? I listed 4 other town reads, including Sotty and Victor who were being read as scum by many players. Once again, go check your facts before trying to come after me!

No I'm pretty sure I blasted BBT's catchup post, his replace out, among other things. So please don't sit there and say I did not provide any justification...I pushed that wagon harder than anybody.

Yes I town read Sotty, she was the counter to Grey. TwoFace was nightkilled over a claimed mason. There is a reason. Who did TwoFace push end of Day 1.....Sotty and Hoopla. Pretty sure he pushed Sotty almost all of D1. Guess who Sotty parked her vote on most of D1....yep BBT, then TwoFace, then BBT.....can I do some vote count analysis and change my reads? So take your "no real reasons" and shove it

Oh and psst....remember I strong town read Hoopla D1 too, don't forget that cause I also scum read her now too...

And once again, check the facts. I was one of the first posters to go at it D2...did you gloss over the whole Cloud/IAI back and forth start of D2. Pretty sure I was pretty obvious where my vote was going....just wanted to see how both players reacted (truth be told, they both reacted pretty bad).
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:07 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 1346, Raskolnikov wrote:Still think it's very convenient you didn't speak up on grey and are now using that wagon to justify what you're doing today but I guess I can't prove that.
I still haven't said a single negative thing about the Grey wagon today. It's really starting to bother me that you keep pushing this when it's not the case.

Also, 1270?? I'm not going to stop asking.
In post 1347, Raskolnikov wrote:Your posts piss me off, but I still read them anyways.
How certain are you of your read on me?

@IAI: Saying "Cloud is doing nothing" really doesn't count as doing something other than stating the obvious.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”