Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I don't have much time but I officially want to
Nominate:mneme
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by Elmo »

I think I'm going to go with
Nominate
:
mneme
&
DragonsofSummer
. DoS, I have a bad feeling about, too much stirring the pot with posts like 191, and I don't like it that he's very anti-lurker when he's HoH on day 1 but hasn't been much of a contributer since, and his Flare nomination was odd. Mneme seems a little too eager to point fingers in any available direction, and I think these two nominations should generate plenty of interesting discussion.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:56 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I am thinking maybe elmo.
There is no scumhunting going on, just bandwagoning.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by pablito »

Nominations deadline is less than 20 hrs away.
Sup, later.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:21 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I'm still in with nominating mneme. Unsure about the second one though
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by Elmo »

I'm not quite sure why five other people can throw out suspicion of DoS without much reaction, but suddenly I'm bandwagoning, Skruffs.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Well, aside from your attempt to deflect attention to the other players, at what point would you say it was bandwagoning. Three players? Four? Five?
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:49 am

Post by Elmo »

It's 'bad' bandwagoning if I follow other players mindlessly, which I'm not doing. I'm not sure why you dislike me agreeing with other people. If you define (bad) bandwagoning as agreeing with (say) 3 other people, then you're basically objecting to four people agreeing with each other, which is nonsense. So I don't see what you're objecting to, at the moment.

Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

The reasons for your nominations are that both of them are too loud. Pointing the finger and stirring the pot are actually pro-town situations. Otherwise the scum quietly orchestrate one lynch after another.

While I have personally said that both dos and mneme are likely scum, the reasons behind your nominations are scummy, too.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:19 am

Post by pablito »

Six players have been prodded. Nominations to be posted shortly
Sup, later.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:21 pm

Post by pablito »

Current
Head of Household pickemgenius
by default
has nominated
farside22
and
Skruffs
for eviction!

As a result of the current HoH's failure to post nominations in thread before the deadline, his least trustworthy choices from his trustworthiness list have been used. The six other players (all except those listed above) must vote on who you would like to evict (lynch) from the Big Brother house. These six players must vote and you cannot unvote. Therefore be certain before you vote in thread. You get one chance to vote, and that is it. Failure to vote before deadline will result in modkill. Please do not "confirm" your vote. Whoever gains the most votes will be evicted. In the result of a tie, the current HoH has been penalized this week and will not cast a vote to tiebreak at that time. The tiebreaker will be announced in such a case.

Deadline for all votes
has been changed
it is now:
19:00 EST 30th of November (Fri).
That is about 6 days from now. With 6 voters, it will take 4 to lynch. The deadline for special powers to be used has also been changed, it is now:
19:00 EST 27th of Nov (Tue).

Instructions:

HoH
: Please remain active and post in thread.

Nominees
: Aside from defending yourself in thread, please PM me before deadline the name of the individual who you would like to become the next HoH in the case you are voted out this cycle.

Others: Please discuss the two nominees and post your vote in thread before the deadline.
Sup, later.
mneme
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
mneme
emneme mneme mninie mno
emneme mneme mninie mno

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by mneme »

Prodded, and posting from vacation.

This is certainly a surprising turn of events.

OTOH, the will of the town was clearly violated -- while I know the town would be making a mistake by lynching me (though I'm still suspicious of DoS), I don't like the way our HoH handled this (perhaps the game would have been better served by a thanksgiving amnesty? Otoh, pickem had plenty of time to checkthe deadline).

And we're stuck with it now, more to the point.

Also, the accidental revelation of pickem's preferences may be useful -- if he's scum, in particular, as those on the bottom of a list he didn't expect to be seen aren't likely to be scum with him. Of course, this is only useful if he's scum -- except that if one of them is scum, he's somewhat more likely to be a floater (prob of town having scum as 2nd or last entry on list is 50%, whereas scum is less likely -- 1/3, more or less).

In any case, between our two candidates, I'm currently favoring farside22 for eviction over scruffs -- scruffs has been a very useful voice in the town, whereas I've generally not liked farside's behavior or arguments.
Did I say too much?
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

mad apologies.

shit has been wicked lately.

i'm not entirely upset with the noms however.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I'm here I just got back from Vacation today. I will post why I was suspicious of Chaos, and about the noms tomorrow because I am really tired right now.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by Pug89 »

While I'm not completly dissapointed in the nominations I'm dissapointed in the HOH, I know it's the holidays but there has been plenty of time for him to submit nominations.
People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy. - Joss Whedon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

pablito wrote:Current
Head of Household pickemgenius
by default
has nominated
farside22
and
Skruffs
for eviction!

As a result of the current HoH's failure to post nominations in thread before the deadline, his least trustworthy choices from his trustworthiness list have been used. The six other players (all except those listed above) must vote on who you would like to evict (lynch) from the Big Brother house. These six players must vote and you cannot unvote. Therefore be certain before you vote in thread. You get one chance to vote, and that is it. Failure to vote before deadline will result in modkill. Please do not "confirm" your vote. Whoever gains the most votes will be evicted. In the result of a tie, the current HoH has been penalized this week and will not cast a vote to tiebreak at that time. The tiebreaker will be announced in such a case.

Deadline for all votes
has been changed
it is now:
19:00 EST 30th of November (Fri).
That is about 6 days from now. With 6 voters, it will take 4 to lynch. The deadline for special powers to be used has also been changed, it is now:
19:00 EST 27th of Nov (Tue).

Instructions:

HoH
: Please remain active and post in thread.

Nominees
: Aside from defending yourself in thread, please PM me before deadline the name of the individual who you would like to become the next HoH in the case you are voted out this cycle.

Others: Please discuss the two nominees and post your vote in thread before the deadline.
Mod:
Can you explain how Pick became HOH by default.

Well it's either two people that are floaters like I predicted before the nom's were announced or it is one scum and one floater.
mneme
You just don't like me because I called you scum to your face. No body I know's likes to be spit on. :lol:
Seriously folks I haven't lied. I'ved tried to openly find scum and point out people and why. I have no real evidence against me as scum. Except some point that ckillor made how long ago that he felt that mneme and ryan were both scum.
So people are you going to ask questions or what?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:52 am

Post by pablito »

farside22 wrote:
Mod:
Can you explain how Pick became HOH by default.
Maybe I worded it badly. Pickemgenius has nominated these two
by default
. He was HoH because the most recently evicted houseguest (VRK) chose him to be HoH.
Sup, later.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

Wow.
Pickem, you're not upset by the nominations - why?

You haven't given any indication, I think, of who you wanted to nominate at all the entire week.

Could it be said that this was a very passive-agressive way to avoid being responsible for who you nominated?

If you are trying to fly low under the radar, you are *Really* missing the point.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Ok, this is stupid. What a total waste of a day.

Vote to Evict: farside22

Since I'm against a Skruffs eviction, I see no reason to wait with my vote.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:58 pm

Post by Elmo »

Skruffs: We may have a case of crossed wires with respect to what I mean by 'stirring the pot'. Does 191 look pro-town to you? I agree that someone can stir the pot in a pro-town way, but that's not what I feel he's doing.

I should probably mention now that I also think Skruffs is pro-town. Definitely leaning towards voting farside, at the moment. (BANDWAGON! :P)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Since no one actually reads anything I write around here or what's to ask any question. I will ask one of my own to determine who I will nominate as HOH.
If you were HOH who would you nominate?

mneme and Ksocpe don't waste your breathe you aren't even close to getting my vote because I'm very certain Pick, mneme, and Kscope or scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs wrote:Wow.
Pickem, you're not upset by the nominations - why?

You haven't given any indication, I think, of who you wanted to nominate at all the entire week.

Could it be said that this was a very passive-agressive way to avoid being responsible for who you nominated?

If you are trying to fly low under the radar, you are *Really* missing the point.
I don't know why you are surprised Skruff. I did state a few days ago the most likely thing scum would do was place to floaters against each other. Of course I get the crap end of the stick on this one because no one will state anything but a vote against me because you have been in the game longer and they all feel you are less scum then me. What did I do to be called scum? I got nom against someone most feel is floater. Oh yeah sucks big time.
I still dont' understand why you didn't put pick up when you had the chance. Seriously if you felt VRK deserved to be looked at due to his comments why not pick too??
Lets see last chance math logic point. 2 people are floaters that are nom (assuming everyone is right and skruff is floater and I know I'm floater and after the votes everyone else will know) that mean 2 floater votes and 3 scums are voting. I'm disliked for some reason I have yet to understood. So 5 votes with no real lead on who is scum. Hope to find out who is floater before I'm elimated. (I really don't think anyone is giving me a chance) So please anwser my question so I find the right person to HOH. I don't want to make a mistake like VRK did and HOH a scum.
Pug89
Pug89
Goon
Pug89
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:32 pm

Post by Pug89 »

I need to do rereads of both noms, especially farside, before deciding who to vote.

To answer farside22's question I would probably nominate pickem and mneme
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:23 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I would probably nominate Pickem for either not caring enough about the game to do anything about it, or intentionally not doing anything with that as an excuse.

farside, I didn't nominate VLK because of his coments. I've said that. I nominated him because I felt he was trying to avoid being responsible for his nominations; I felt that his letting the rest of the town decide who he would nominate without adding any input of his own until the last day, I felt that was VERY much a scum tell. That's exactly why I did the opposite when I was the HOH. Even when people were voting, I said that that wasn't why I nominated him, but NOBODY talked about the other thing and talked about the comment instead. Also, both he and Faerie Lord were the LEAST compliant with my request as HOH, which was to answer a series of question. The other players at least made a half-hearted attempt. I think that scum would be less likely to fight for their survival because they would feel they have their teammates behind them against a townie; I apparently was wrong.

So yes at this point I would probably nominate Pickem just for his apathy towards the game. Who would I put up against him? I don't know, probably fairie lord. (he's gone quiet again)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Pug, do you feel that we are both townies?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”