Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.13
GreyICE (6)

MichelSableheart (1)

VictorDeAngelo (5)

Sotty7 (1)
Not Voting (1)

Day one deadline is Thursday November 3, 8 AM PST. (expired on 2016-11-03 08:00:00)

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
[/size]
Last edited by mhsmith0 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

GreyICE is probably my third choice after MariaR and Rask. One thing from Michel that I townread was his saying he was going to look through the game keeping my reads in mind. That could be buddying but asking for help is something I see town do more often. It's weak though and it wouldn't shock me if he was scum. GreyICE flip would help me read Sotty7 better I think.

@Mod,
Cloud unvoted in by the way.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

VC fixed
Show
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 951, BlackVoid wrote:GreyICE is probably my third choice after MariaR and Rask. One thing from Michel that I townread was his saying he was going to look through the game keeping my reads in mind. That could be buddying but asking for help is something I see town do more often. It's weak though and it wouldn't shock me if he was scum. GreyICE flip would help me read Sotty7 better I think.

@Mod,
This is 100% mafia
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by GreyICE »

But he's not. I'd put down actual money on it.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 954, GreyICE wrote:But he's not. I'd put down actual money on it.
I'd take this bet...
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

His reads came out of no where and some don't even make sense...
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yes, that's town paranoia. What reason would scum-BlackVoid have to fake an 11th hour scumread on you when there's no movement to lynch you, no chance of this making anyone take him more seriously and no reason to fake this? He can plant the vote on me easily and just leave. Or pull an IAI and swear up and down I'm scum while leaving an out for him to jump on another wagon and not saying much else. He could always change his mind on a future date.

It's classic town "wait why do I trust this person". I'm not saying I agree, but I recognize where it's from. Victor. IAI. If you must mislynch blackvoid do it after they're dead. Inconsistency is not a scum tell.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh no what is this my fingers are randomly typing a vote to lynch I can't stop them

vote gre-
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Sure, go ahead~

But honestly my read is he's town and Victor and IAI are not. I didn't compromise on Jack to try and save my life (even if I didn't love some of his stuff), wouldn't do so here.

But I trust you. Today is frustrating because no one is listening to you. Tomorrow if I get lynched they have no town cred. Take what you deserve and run with it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

Final question before I go to bed

Rask why do you townread me it's a simple question but normally you seemed a lot more paranoid about me

@Grey well still got a day or 2 to try and people to flip onto Victor
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:48 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 951, BlackVoid wrote:GreyICE is probably my third choice after MariaR and Rask. One thing from Michel that I townread was his saying he was going to look through the game keeping my reads in mind. That could be buddying but asking for help is something I see town do more often. It's weak though and it wouldn't shock me if he was scum. GreyICE flip would help me read Sotty7 better I think.

@Mod,
Yet you haven't tried to get any pressure on Maria or rask
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:11 am

Post by BlackVoid »

By the time they solidified for me as stronger scumreads than GreyICE, it was too late for pressure votes and I didn't think I could get enough people on there.

You were scumreading MariaR earlier. Are you still? If five people commit to switching I'll vote her. I'm sure someone will hammer.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Like the VT claim, if GI claimed PR I'd have more of a problem with him not having pushed jaack cw for self-preservation. Also the AtE-ish stuff earlier, GI was talking as though he expected to be lynched so it wouldn't have made quite as much sense if he claimed PR too. If GI is scum, partners took a really big risk leaving him l-1 this long.

Kind of just want a flip now.

Do have a paranoia this could actually be tvt and scum is in {sotty hoopla michel iai}, though statistically vic feels more likely to flip scum than GI and probably isn't as valuable a player anyways even if town, not really that excited about it either. Yeah I'm fencesitting, deal with it. Think BV is delusional town, too far down the speculation/d1 association rabbit hole, even for me. If you're saying "I want to flip x to help me read y", you probably don't know what you're doing.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 960, MariaR wrote:Final question before I go to bed

Rask why do you townread me it's a simple question but normally you seemed a lot more paranoid about me
I get the impression directly pressuring you is actually counterproductive, it puts you on guard and self conscious and you perform best under pressure as scum anyways (otoh as town you seem to just get mislynched when pushed).
Think my experimental meta tell here is working anyways. That said your reads look godawful to me if you scumspect bv + jaack. You remember when you assumed jake was scum entirely just for pushing BYF?
deranged and incoherent
?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:19 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I have an unexpected respite from work so let's see if I can catch up.
In post 818, GreyICE wrote:Now Hoopla, I'm noticing a contradiction that's irking me a little. Unlike
some
people around here I don't think every contradiction is automatically 100% scummy, but I do think this one is obnoxious enough that I want to directly ask you about it.
In post 787, Hoopla wrote:I'm not afraid of a hammer. Like I said earlier, I think Grey has earnt his keep. The value he provides if he's town overrides the chance of that slot being scum. When I unvoted and moved onto Jack I sensed a real chance of a rapid wagon happening there, but maybe I misread the situation? Either way, I will compromise soon if nobody wants to lynch Jack and I'll get back on the Grey wagon.
In post 810, Hoopla wrote:
In post 804, GreyICE wrote:Also, four days from deadline? Seriously? There's like mafia games where a day phase is four days long. You could organize a lynch in four hours.
No matter how good you think your reasons are on Victor and IAI, you don't have the cred to call the shots and rally the town. I'm throwing you an olive branch here; a chance of survival by getting a Jack wagon well and truly going, with an opportunity to improve your image and influence in the game tomorrow. He's your third suspect and it's D1 -- how much better do you
really
think the odds of Victor or IAI being scum over Jack are?
What's my fucking value to the town if you're not willing to listen to me? It's not like I claimed some fucking awesome power role or something (you have no idea what my role is), you're basing this entirely on the strength of my dayplay. So... how strong is my dayplay if you won't give me any goddamn credit.
This isn’t a contradiction. Your basically equating “has value” with “mafia god”. You want people to listen to you, you should be building a case. A proper one, not that weakass one in 693. You should be interacting with me not ignoring me.
And why should you get credit here. There’s been no flip, you’ve caught no scum, so what are we giving you credit for exactly?
In post 819, GreyICE wrote:
In post 817, BlackVoid wrote:Finally, I'm not comfortable with the inevitability of a Jaack lynch. Regardless of alignment, Sotty7 and GreyICE have people strongly townreading them or refusing to lynch them. Jaack doesn't have that. He's been fairly low-key, and no one has been willing to bat for him particularly hard. So when deadline comes, people from both camps will likely "compromise" on him when they can't get their first choice lynch. I think he's town and I want to open up that discussion before it's too late.
I'm willing to compromise onto IAI since you townread Victor for some reason (seriously man... why).

See, I'm willing to work with you because you try to talk to me while Hoopla threatens me like a terrorist. There's a lesson there for someone (hint: HOOPLA)
Threaterned like a terrorist?
The woman who unvoted you and talked about a potential alternate is threatening you like a terrorist.
How are there people in this game not wanting to lynch GreyICE?

Sigh and now we get the lazy Victor wagon.
In post 862, MariaR wrote:I have a question for everyone on the Grey wagon

Why do you think no other wagons have really picked up until now because he's scum and getting bussed? Or it's just hard to vote him and scum are content with losing him?
I don't know the answer and I want to
Why wait to ask this question the moment a viable counterwagon to Grey emerges?
And there’s so many possible answers beyond bussing. Maybe multiple scum are on a wagon already. Maybe there’s only two scum. Maybe he’s traitor or third party and there’s no to help him etc etc.
In post 863, TwoFace wrote:Hoopla joining the gray wagon is terrible. Anyone town reading her. Weds their head examined. It's funny she stalls a good wagon and then casts shade on the people voting that same person
When did she stall a good wagon? Or cast shade? Why is it you don’t bother quoting stuff and then when I look through player’s ISOs I can’t find anything to back up what your saying?

Goodmorning’s refusal to interact with me again is just weaksauce. She needs to be lynched as well.

Assuming I’m right about GreyICE being scum it’s likely all three scum are on my wagon at this point. I think gm is one because she has been scum for a long time. Not sure on the other. I was wondering about Rask until 963 but now I kind think he is town. I think TwoFace is depressingly town because he hasn’t jumped on which would have been the sensible thing to do if he was aligned with GreyICE (in the unlikely event Grey is town though TwoFace is more than likely scum). So it would probably be one of Jaack or Maria. Grey's reluctance to push the Jaack wagon despite the fact he was scumreading him suggests that it's likely to him.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:22 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Came back, i will read everything later on
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

UNVOTE:
Is it possible jaack is town but GI didn't vote him because he didn't want to antagonize someone not on his wagon?
I thought not voting jaack was a good thing because I like jaack. But like vic says, GI's ISO with ctrl-F jack is GI going from scumreading him, to "sell me on it" and then "not wanting to mislynch him" based on entirely hoopla it seems.

@GI Did your jaack read really 180 solely because of hoopla? That implies thinking hoopla is super scum as a prerequisite but your read now is "I'm not willing to lynch her day 1 again just because her day 1 play is beyond bad." so it doesn't entirely follow? Explain this read.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Greyice how did you go from "hoopla is super scum lynch her when I'm gone" to now thinking "hoopla is a bad player as either alignment and who really knows?".
deranged and incoherent
?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:22 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Creature replaces sable effective immediately
Show
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Creature »

Wow GreyICE was L-1 since October 27th lol
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Creature »

Posting my thoughts tomorrow.
Sigh
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Keep in mind the site went down for like 2 days too
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Day one deadline is Thursday November 3, 8 AM PST. 1 day, 20 hours, 25 minutes
There might not be a tomorrow
deranged and incoherent
?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Creature »

Oh yeah, I was just kidding. I have time.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”