Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 774, VictorDeAngelo wrote:EBWODP
In post 772, MariaR wrote:
In post 771, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 766, MariaR wrote:
So you disagree on two reads and discount the whole list?
What do you think about the fact that his two strongest scumreads are GreyIce and Jack who you also want to lynch today?
What type of question is THIS I think that's great? gr8 he's still very wrong.
I feel like you only commented on this because you were 1 of the 2 reads in question.
Then why dismiss the list so abruptly?
Avoiding the throw back huh? Smooth.
It was just a jab towards him and nothing more I felt like making the comment so I did.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 775, MariaR wrote:
What do you think about the fact that his two strongest scumreads are GreyIce and Jack who you also want to lynch today?
I feel like you only commented on this because you were 1 of the 2 reads in question.
What throwback?
It was just a jab towards him and nothing more I felt like making the comment so I did.
So your saying it was just a comment for the sake of making a comment, or am I misinterpreting this?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 776, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 775, MariaR wrote:
What throwback?
So your saying it was just a comment for the sake of making a comment, or am I misinterpreting this?
Yes I just felt like making a comment because I was laughing that he somehow had a tr on you and black so I felt like making the comment.
And you mean the comment I made towards you you don't think is worth commenting on? Okay.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 777, MariaR wrote: Yes I just felt like making a comment because I was laughing that he somehow had a tr on you and black so I felt like making the comment.
I was more interested in the fact that you were more concerned that you disagreed with the two weaker scumreads (me and Black) and yet you don't seem to mention on the two stronger scumreads of Grey/Jaack.
And sounds like you discredit the whole list based on two differences rather than a joke. If you were laughing I don't get why. IaI is not the only player townreading either Black or myself, so why is so noteworthy?
And you mean the comment I made towards you you don't think is worth commenting on? Okay.
The 'jab towards him' was a comment made towards me. You've lost me.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 778, VictorDeAngelo wrote:
In post 777, MariaR wrote: Yes I just felt like making a comment because I was laughing that he somehow had a tr on you and black so I felt like making the comment.
I was more interested in the fact that you were more concerned that you disagreed with the two weaker scumreads (me and Black) and yet you don't seem to mention on the two stronger scumreads of Grey/Jaack.
And sounds like you discredit the whole list based on two differences rather than a joke. If you were laughing I don't get why. IaI is not the only player townreading either Black or myself, so why is so noteworthy?
The 'jab towards him' was a comment made towards me. You've lost me.
He's not noteworthy I'm just not gonna say lol to everyone who tr's u2 I've asked why ppl tr you and they don't answer I just felt like making the comment
I can't tell if you're curious or trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill the 2nd part I am not gonna answer because you should be able to figure out what i meant yourself.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 763, GreyICE wrote:IAI's fake vigor is as hilarious as it is pathetic. "I run this town!" He's using it to disguise the fact he doesn't want to give any reads. It's fake aggression from a player that's very well aware he has earned a vigging and desperately wants to avoid that.

As for the Michael Sableheart, you're watching my thoughts immediately after I replace in versus my thoughts after I read over more and think about it. But I guess when you have nothing, you have to cling to every little scrap.
What are you going on about here? Casting shade, lying about my reads (I've got a list with every player!), saying I'm afraid of a vigging yet why would I be since when you flip scum I'll be nearly confirmed with my L-1 vote and hard push to get a seventh vote (see offer made to maria).

So confident he was town to now pushing as possible scum, quite the 180 considering no addl posts. I call scum BS!

Hoopla and cloud please trust me on this one. Maria the day 2 offer still stands if you come over as well too.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

MariaR wrote:
In post 778, VictorDeAngelo wrote: He's not noteworthy I'm just not gonna say lol to everyone who tr's u2 I've asked why ppl tr you and they don't answer I just felt like making the comment
I can't tell if you're curious or trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill the 2nd part I am not gonna answer because you should be able to figure out what i meant yourself.
Ok, I don't want to turn this into a multi page thing so I'll stop bothering you with this.

FWIW I like IaI's list. I am townreading everyone he has at town and scumreading the players he has at scum and null scum. Which is why I didn't like 766. If you wanted to get an explanation you might have been better asking as if it was my list and I had read your comment, I wouldn't have thought to explain any of my reads to you.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

I just can't manage quote tags this morning. :(

I'm too lazy to sort out 781, assuming it's obvious what I meant to quote (i.e. just Maria's stuff).
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 780, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 763, GreyICE wrote:IAI's fake vigor is as hilarious as it is pathetic. "I run this town!" He's using it to disguise the fact he doesn't want to give any reads. It's fake aggression from a player that's very well aware he has earned a vigging and desperately wants to avoid that.

As for the Michael Sableheart, you're watching my thoughts immediately after I replace in versus my thoughts after I read over more and think about it. But I guess when you have nothing, you have to cling to every little scrap.
What are you going on about here? Casting shade, lying about my reads (I've got a list with every player!), saying I'm afraid of a vigging yet why would I be since when you flip scum I'll be nearly confirmed with my L-1 vote and hard push to get a seventh vote (see offer made to maria).

So confident he was town to now pushing as possible scum, quite the 180 considering no addl posts. I call scum BS!

Hoopla and cloud please trust me on this one. Maria the day 2 offer still stands if you come over as well too.
I'm not casting shade on you. I'm flat out saying you're scum. You were active on site during the period of your "read up" where you weren't apparently able to follow this game, you've provided little content since your return, even your push on me is shit.

You're a lying scumsack that deserves to be shot in the head or lynched.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:19 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I was in one other game that required my attention. I since was killed in that game. Maria can confirm as she was in that game as well (death note).

Interesting how ur read has developed so strongly on me as I've continued to push ur lynch. It is pick ur powers all over again, except replace zmuffin with me.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

Wait, you mean to say as you actually started posting things I was able to get a better read on you?

Imagine that.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

And also:
In post 441, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 183, I Am Innocent wrote:Sorry all real life craziness til Tuesday. Might have a little time Saturday or Monday to get to this.
Apparently I need to be more specific when LA... :-/

Still on business in NYC...
things should slow down by tomorrow/Tuesday for me to start participating
This seems to be the very specific sort of business where you could be active in one game and yet completely inactive in this one.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 770, BlackVoid wrote:@Hoopla, I've been thinking about this game during the downtime and am going back and forth on you. I'd love it if you can help me understand your recent play.

As far as I can tell, you are townreading Michel, and Sotty7, maybe me and Victor. You are scumreading GM, TwoFace, and Jaack. Sotty7 has been consistently pushed as a counterwagon to the BBT-slot by your scumreads. So, how are you saying that the BBT/GreyICE wagon is going through without resistance when all your scumreads are either on the Sotty7 counterwagon or said that they would join it?

You also said having time to assess a claim is good. But to get claims, you need to put someone at L-1 with intent to hammer. If you unvote because you are afraid of a hammer, you won't get claims so I found that counterproductive because you'd be delaying a claim from someone that the majority including you agreed was a good wagon.
I'm not afraid of a hammer. Like I said earlier, I think Grey has earnt his keep. The value he provides if he's town overrides the chance of that slot being scum. When I unvoted and moved onto Jack I sensed a real chance of a rapid wagon happening there, but maybe I misread the situation? Either way, I will compromise soon if nobody wants to lynch Jack and I'll get back on the Grey wagon.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Hoopla »

Grey, if you value your own survival, you'd be voting Jack about here.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:58 am

Post by TwoFace »

Jack? You're kidding right? He's pushing on scum and you want to lynch him? When sotty flips scum that's going to be bad for you hoops
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 788, Hoopla wrote:Grey, if you value your own survival, you'd be voting Jack about here.
Sorry, I don't value my own survival above a scum death.

Obviously I prefer not me to me, but given I've got until Thursday to rally a lynch on someone I think is scum AND I want to talk to Sableheart's replacement even more now, I'm perfectly content with this.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 789, TwoFace wrote:Jack? You're kidding right? He's pushing on scum and you want to lynch him? When sotty flips scum that's going to be bad for you hoops
The Sotty wagon has been on a one-way road to Nowheresville for
15 pages now. How many more pages of nobody voting Sotty do we need to see before you compromise?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

Although it does make me ask, why are you trying to pressure me before I've even gotten a chance to talk to Sableheart's replacement?

I've been extraordinarily clear that I want to clear up that slot because its communication, although town-sounding, was extremely lacking in insightful comments, and for someone who said he wanted to overexplain all of his actions his votes were explained pretty thinly. Now that he's replaced out, I'm even more interested.

Are you saying that you have him so firmly town that you're not even curious?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 790, GreyICE wrote:Sorry, I don't value my own survival above a scum death.

Obviously I prefer not me to me, but given I've got until Thursday to rally a lynch on someone I think is scum AND I want to talk to Sableheart's replacement even more now, I'm perfectly content with this.
Classic Leo behaviour...

Grey, it's time to let go and help the town by supporting a viable counterwagon.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 792, GreyICE wrote:Although it does make me ask, why are you trying to pressure me before I've even gotten a chance to talk to Sableheart's replacement?

I've been extraordinarily clear that I want to clear up that slot because its communication, although town-sounding, was extremely lacking in insightful comments, and for someone who said he wanted to overexplain all of his actions his votes were explained pretty thinly. Now that he's replaced out, I'm even more interested.

Are you saying that you have him so firmly town that you're not even curious?
I'm curious, but not four days from a deadline. That slot is no chance of being lynched. Cut your losses and help the town by improving the chance of someone else being lynched. Of course, if you're scum, go ahead and do whatever you want...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 693, GreyICE wrote:So early on Victor was getting significant pressure. A feud with GoodMorning, several votes, people pushing him, etc. He had to defend himself. Then it tapered off. What did Victor do? He tapered off. It's not like any of his comments were particularly insightful or probing earlier, but after the town read? He didn't try and sell a single person on voting GoodMorning. He just was happy to leave his vote there until the "oh gee, I guess I better join the wagon under duress".
I think the fact that Victor was more willing to leave GM than GM has been willing to leave her one vote on him show more townie cred than otherwise. He realized that GM wasn't going to happen a few people were town reading her, and he moved on. It wasn't like suspicion from him on your slot is out of the blue so switching there makes a lot more sense than say GM plowing along with her vote Victor while saying she is willing to vote either wagon. The vig stuff could easliy, yet again, be another issue on play style. I really don't find that scummy. At that point why would he suggest a vig shoot GM anyway? It's clear he has no support there anyway.
In post 694, goodmorning wrote:@Sotty: I disagree, as is probably obvious. I'm not really looking to have an argument about it and wouldn't have even bothered posting any of that had I not been directly asked. I've been pretty averse to pushing weakish wagons on players who are probably better than me since NY169.
Okay. Lets try this then. You're the only vote on Victor, what would you say would be the most compelling reason that he is scum. The entrance into the game point you made I don't agree with. He's moved on from interacting with Hoopla. What about his other stances makes him scum? Did you think his BBT/Grey vote was scummy?

I'm happy with Maria being town at this point.
In post 746, I Am Innocent wrote:Jack is a really good vote that hoopla, maria, blackvoid, myself have all expressed suspicion of...yet votes victor.

When GI flips scum jack is next.
I was getting ready to switch to Jaack but Grey's vote on Victor stops that dead in it's tracks. I'm staying right were I am.
In post 754, Jaack wrote:This feels contradictory. Her case on BBT was a good part meta, but after Rask sort of argues against that (209), sotty wants to simultaneously drop discussion of BBT's meta while also getting Rask to vote?
I asked Rask's opionon of my BBT meta which was from awhile back. She said I was wrong I said okay, let me wait for BBT to post more and we can take it from there. Nothing contradictory.
In post 754, Jaack wrote:But in that interim, she does very little to push on that TwoFace vote.
Okay that's just blatantly untrue. I push Twoface hard and we have an extensive back and forth that could have easily became a death tunnel. I am interacting and questioning twoface who starts off answering me and then just really falls back to insulting and taking pot shots at me. I pushed his voting behavior, I asked him for several reads a couple of pages back that he still hasn't provided. What would you consider "pushing a scum read"? Vote them then disappear for several pages and never interacting or questioning them again like you have been doing with me?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:16 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 791, Hoopla wrote:
In post 789, TwoFace wrote:Jack? You're kidding right? He's pushing on scum and you want to lynch him? When sotty flips scum that's going to be bad for you hoops
The Sotty wagon has been on a one-way road to Nowheresville for
15 pages now. How many more pages of nobody voting Sotty do we need to see before you compromise?
Every time he gets to 4 votes, attention gets diverted elsewhere. That's a red flag if I've ever seen one so probably won't divert ever. I'm really thinking you're scum with him at this point. You're too good to not see this
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 796, TwoFace wrote:Every time he gets to 4 votes, attention gets diverted elsewhere. That's a red flag if I've ever seen one so probably won't divert ever. I'm really thinking you're scum with him at this point. You're too good to not see this
There's just not that much support for a Sotty lynch any more, and that's why it has stalled where it is for so long. Towards the end of D1 you need to start lynching at the intersection of "good scum suspect" and "realistic lynch target". The longer you're stubborn, the more likely you'll be settling for just the latter. Right now, the town is deciding who to lynch while you're happy sitting on a nothing vote.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

Well jack is a bad wagon. Grey/bbt wasn't really that scummy. Sotty/victor/Maria/you are where I'd vote at this point
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Hoopla »

Why do you think Jack is town exactly?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”