nn30
(1): Shadow_step
Zoronos
(1): Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting
(1): implosion

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-30 12:31:00)
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:42 am

Post by podoboq »

Lil Uzi Vert
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 2.

It is now Night 2. Please PM all night actions to me by the deadline, or bold them in your associated private thread.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-29 08:44:00)
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by podoboq »

Welcome back everyone. Due to site downtime and Halloween, I'm extending the deadline another 36 hours. We'll start back up Monday afternoon. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-31 13:30:00)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:33 am

Post by podoboq »

Gamma Emerald
Town Cop
, died night 2.

Day 3 begins

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-14 13:30:00)
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:33 am

Post by podoboq »

Official Vote Count 3.00
LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Anybody
(0):

Not Voting
(9): Dierfire, Shadow_step, boring, implosion, PenguinPower, Grendel, nn30, Zoronos, Prism

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-11-14 13:30:00)
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:38 am

Post by nn30 »

So Implosion is conf town (assuming we don't have a cop giving bad results).

@Zoronos - why didn't you protect Gamma with your jailkeeper ability?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: non
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Stupid spell check

VOTE: nn30
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 2205, nn30 wrote:So Implosion is conf town (assuming we don't have a cop giving bad results).

How do you know I didn't?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2201, podoboq wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 2.

It is now Night 2. Please PM all night actions to me by the deadline, or bold them in your associated private thread.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-29 08:44:00)
Only if bastars mod hadn't put 2 town ascetics, had this scum fuck day 1.
Show

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:53 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: nn30
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 522, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I actually have some reads but before we get to that I'd like to just say that there's been a lot of talk about my play style mainly from Gamma and Grendal and I'd just like to say that I wasn't in the best place mentally during that game. I honestly had checked out way before I got ran up. Truth is, I don't know what's wrong with the way I play because I've never gotten mislynched before until I've played on here and even then, and so far, I haven't had my play read as lynch bait except the games I've been with you two.

Town: Diefire, Grendal, nn30, Zoro
Null: boring, Eager, Gamma, Maria, Prism
Scum - Penguin, Shadow

boring - While she does ask questions, she doesn't seem like she is actively trying to solve the game and her votes all seem like a stretch or too convenient. I don't know how to put my feelings about her into the words but I can't shake this vibe from her. I think it's mainly her vote on Zoro, which read more to me as nitpicking about inconsistencies rather than looking for scum.

Diefire - I liked every single one of his observations he's made so far and agree with almost all of them except the likelihood of Gamma and PP being a team. I'm not saying it's not a possibility, I just don't try to look for teams early on in the game and I like to focus on one person at a time once I feel 90% sure they're scum.

Eager - He's been very quiet ever since the claim and all he's been doing is throwing out town reads at awkward times without explaining them. He also seems to really have it out for boring for what I assume to be from things he's heard through the grapevine or their previous games together. For now, I'm not seeing what makes him so widely town read but he also hasn't done anything particularly scummy, just odd.

Gamma - Gamma strikes me as a good dude who's very eager to play mafia and seems to enjoy the game a ton. But, his defense or his use of meta in regards to my play has honestly gotten him into a bind here to the point where I wished he hadn't done it. He doesn't seem to have any bad intentions whenever I read the tone of his posts but I can't argue against the cases presented against him but for now, my gut says he isn't scum.

Grendal - Outside of the RQS, I've liked a lot of the questions he's asks and I think he's trying his hardest to understand the thoughts and motives behind what everyone is saying and doing. His fixation with Gamma is a little weird, but I understand that they're friends and feeling confident that you aren't being doped by a friend can definitely help go a long way into building that town block Snake was talking about.

Implosion - I'm still waiting for him to give his thoughts on me but for now I'm not sure what to think of him because while he's been the only player to have voted for me without mentioning why, I've really liked how he's defended himself and presenting his cases.

Maria - Very hard to read to me but that's mainly because I feel we play similar.

nn30 - Is actively poking and scum hunting. I like this guy a lot

Penguin - As I've stated earlier, I am pretty wary of Penguin, especially after how hypocritical he's been about Grendal's RQS. He harps on contributions but I don't see much from him other than relentless attacking for things that are very NAI such as those RQS and inactivity. Like his posts don't make me feel like I should be breaking my neck for this game.

Prism - Just subbed in. Nothing to go off of.

Shadow - Like Penguin, I don't get the sense that he's really contributing, he's very quick to just jump on things and doesn't really have sound reasoning for jumping on said things. At first I thought he was just a VI, but he keeps saying that this game is easy or it's almost solved, which baffles me and makes me uneasy.

Zoro - Outside of his strong dislike for RQS, I get a strong town vibe from him because he truly seems to believe what he stands for and what he's saying. I truly think he's only being scum read because his play is not seen as someone who has to adjust to the way the site plays now.
equal distribution of scum buddies makes more sense than not.
In the town tier I'm still confident about my DF, Grendel town reads. Zoro is town. That leaves nn30.
Null tier, gamma, maria, eager all flipped town. Boring is most likely town.
I am obviously town.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Not sure why implosion was left out of that list.
Anyway [prism, nn30] is probably the scum team with an outside chance of Grendel.
PP is just weird.
Show

Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 2212, Shadow_step wrote:Not sure why implosion was left out of that list.
Anyway [prism, nn30] is probably the scum team with an outside chance of Grendel.
PP is just weird.
LUV knew that Gamma wasn't lying about being town cop, so he left Implosion out because that makes Implosion conf town.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Zoronos »

Oh, nevermind, that's a D1 post. That's what I get for not looking at post numbers before writing.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:50 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 2208, Zoronos wrote:
In post 2205, nn30 wrote:So Implosion is conf town (assuming we don't have a cop giving bad results).

Well, he's dead. It's the solution Occam's razor would support.

@Shadow - please provide a case against me.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:52 am

Post by nn30 »

@penguin - please provide a case against me.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:54 am

Post by nn30 »

The kill also suggests that Boring is town. She spent most of day one scum reading LUV. Unless she's scum of the 'let's bus on day one before pressure has built' variety, then she's actually just town.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Zoronos »

She was likely town for her near-constant pressure on LUV yesterday. I owe her an apology. The kill selection is irrelevant to her towniness.

The kill suggests that the scum have a roleblocker or a strongman (or just correctly out-meta'ed me, or are in swing for the fences YOLO mode). But I hate NK speculation, so that's as far as I'm willing to go.
Zoronos
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Zoronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Zoronos »

In post 2215, nn30 wrote:
In post 2208, Zoronos wrote:

Well, he's dead. It's the solution Occam's razor would support.
Well, given that he actually was the cop (a conclusion I doubted more as I re-read the game during night phase), I figure the only way you would know this is if you are scum roleblocker / strongman, don't care about what I actually did, and are simply happy to go 'Oh the cop is dead blame the claimed protection role'.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:06 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2216, nn30 wrote:@penguin - please provide a case against me.
Ok. This is going to be a long one so:

Spoiler: The Case
You're scum.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:07 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 125, Shadow_step wrote:Grendel, you mind answering your own questions?

Also I think LUV is scum and everyone should be voting there.
Damn it Shadow.

I wanted you to be scum after you naked vote me to start the day - but apparently this is just your style.

The above quote scum reads LUV so early that you either plan your scum games well in advance (in which cause, hats off to you please take your win you deserved it) or you're town.

For the sake of argument and clarity - two things could be happening here.

1) You're scum who planned a fake claim which successfully got Eager killed as well as planted fake scum reads on your scum buddies to throw off suspicion down the line.

or

2) You're town behaving normally.

I'm gonna have to go with 2 here.
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:10 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 2218, Zoronos wrote:She was likely town for her near-constant pressure on LUV yesterday. I owe her an apology. The kill selection is irrelevant to her towniness.

The kill suggests that the scum have a roleblocker or a strongman (or just correctly out-meta'ed me, or are in swing for the fences YOLO mode). But I hate NK speculation, so that's as far as I'm willing to go.
I never said anything about kill selection. Why do you bring it up here?

Are you saying you jailed Gamma and were role blocked then?
nn30
nn30
Mafia Scum
nn30
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:12 am

Post by nn30 »

In post 2220, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 2216, nn30 wrote:@penguin - please provide a case against me.
Ok. This is going to be a long one so:

Spoiler: The Case
You're scum.
Well that was illuminating.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:12 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 2222, nn30 wrote:I never said anything about kill selection. Why do you bring it up here?
In post 2217, nn30 wrote:The kill also suggests that Boring is town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”