Holy
Holy
Goon
Holy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:32 am

Post by Holy »

Battle Mage wrote: this is what i was getting at. Hence i'd like to know who took the Survivor DVD, in the knowledge that i needed it, and with the supporting evidence of scum hoarders.

BM
LOL, I was tempted to snatch it when I saw the Survivor DVD still laying on the ground, but knowing a several players need them, I leave it. I didn't need it, and I want the game to be more exciting >.>

Based from my 12 hours quick read of 43 pages (weeks ago), I didn't remember much, but from my notes, my top 3 suspects was: FLoC, Jex/ABR, tautology. But because it was coming from a scan read... errr, it needs a 2nd thought, later (quite lazy now) <.<

For now, Hi all!~
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ok, i've spoke to the Mod and i'm now slightly less confused, although a little frustrated. In game terms, i dont know where we are. It was a long night, and i cant remember anything of yesterday, so itd be nice if people could re-explain why they find me scummy. :p

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:03 am

Post by the silent speaker »

You know that nice "view all posts by" filter, BM? It's a good way to get back into the swing of things. I'm going to need it also after a month-long night, but you can do your own work too.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

who's posts would i be viewing?
viewing mine isnt going to help, because its very hard to look at your own play for scumtells. :roll:

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by Andycyca »

Zero Internet access until Monday, I'm gonna reread the whole thread (this was a very long night)
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

I wanted to stop and say hi to everyone. I have a long read in front of me which I can do better tomorrow or Sunday.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Day Two: Page 44 Vote Count

Battle Mage: 2 (Jex, KaleiÐoscøpe)
Jex: 1 (Battle Mage)

Not Voting: 20 (Aimee, Andycyca, Faeren Lord of Carlisle, FaerieLord, farside22, Flameaxe, Fritzler, Holy, ibaesha, IH, JDodge, Kinetic, Mariyta, MissMoo, Sikario, soupfly, Tarhalindur, tautology, the silent speaker, theopor_COD, YagamiLight)

12 for a Lynch

Group Inventory:

Pig
Marble
Oven
Microwave
Seinfeld DVD
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:49 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm rereading the thread right now, post something tomorrow morning.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Ibby? Any thoughts?
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:33 pm

Post by MissMoo »

Back from a very long Thanksgiving weekend. Will try to post something after I've had a chance to unpack, etc. so maybe tomorrow.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

I'm here, been prodded, short on time and probably won't be able to make quality posts for a while.

Thought - should we mass item claim again?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:19 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Please god no. It's a waste of time and it distracts us from the actual scumhunting.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:34 am

Post by Mariyta »

Yeah, no mass claim. That was kind of pointless yesterday.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:50 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Reading the thread. Thought the game died. Sorry
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:09 am

Post by Fritzler »

god damn it items

why did i not know this game started up again?
Surfs up dude.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:21 am

Post by Battle Mage »

can i drop my items during the day?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay you folks are nuts! :shock:
It took 42 pages to reach a deadline and only some people felt strong about the vote others were wishy washy and item claim was the subject most people talked about. There were arguements and name calling and a lot of BS. Dear lord I feel like my brain just went to mush trying to get through it all.
I have a few things that I found really interesting and wanted to expand on. When I get home tonight I will type up the list of people I suspect and why and what it came from. I should have this in about oh 4 hours.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MissMoo
MissMoo
Goon
MissMoo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by MissMoo »

the silent speaker wrote:You know that nice "view all posts by" filter, BM? It's a good way to get back into the swing of things. I'm going to need it also after a month-long night, but you can do your own work too.
Tell me how to do this, please?
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:48 pm

MissMoo: between the fast reply preview/submit and the new topic/post reply buttons there is a line that reads, "Display posts from previous: [window]All posts[/w] by [window]All users[/w] [window]Oldest first[/w] Go"
Hit the little down arrow by "All users" and you can filter by poster.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:51 pm

Player\Bandwagoned .............. Mariyta Ibaesha Scope1 Soupfly Scope2 Kilroytown
Aimee .................................... no no no no yes yes
ROland
Andycyca .......... opposed no [1] no no no yes
Battle Mage ........................... no yes yes no yes no[2]
SuperMarioSunshine
Faeren no [3] no no no no yes
Aegor
Carrotcake
FaerieLord yes, no, no no no FOSed
xyzzy
Stranger
farside22 no[4] no no no no no
Flameaxe .............................. yes [5] no no no no no
Fritzler
Flyingfoxbat
Max
Holy
ibaesha
IH
JDodge
ABR
Jex
KaleiÐoscøpe
Kinetic
Mariyta
MissMoo
Blight
Sikario
soupfly
mole
Tarhalindur
tautology
the silent speaker
LML
theopor_COD
YagamiLight

1. Roland lurked hideously. Andy,when he showed up, was very agreeable to anyone who wanted someone to die.
2. BM was on the Kilroywagon very briefly, in the earlyish stages, but he stepped off in favor of Kinetic and never looked back. He made an interesting pickup on JDodge and Yagami earlier, but seems not to have followed up on it. Late in the day he named Mariyta, Kinetic and Andycyca his personal conspiracy theory. His first mention of JDodge was in asserting he was part of "an evilscumpair" with IH. No evidence given; I suspect this was because of the early Mariyta bandwagoning. Conclusion: Battle Mage and Mariyta are not both (allied) scum.
3. Sunshine expressed perplexity at the Mariyta bandwagon, at that point down to 5 from its high of 7. By his next post, three more bandwagons had blown by.
4. xyzzy lurked clean through the beginning of the game. Neither he nor TheStranger has posted the least bit of content. Yet both had the stones to bitch about lack of content from others.
5. This came immediately after, "I see bandwagons... don't know why though." And he was
talking
about the Mariyta wagon, which was the only game in town at the time! Only other content of significance was noting the bandwagon shift to Scope.

Will continue in this vein tomorrow an God so will. Yawning now. Also I think I'm overlooking some bandwagons of consequence but I'm running out of scroll room anyway so all such will be in a second table.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

the silent speaker wrote:1. Roland lurked hideously. Andy,when he showed up, was very agreeable to anyone who wanted someone to die.
I'm more inclined to take Roland's flakiness as disinterest/lack of time, simply from what I know of him. I think we'd be better off looking at Andy's actions than Roland's.
2. BM was on the Kilroywagon very briefly, in the earlyish stages, but he stepped off in favor of Kinetic and never looked back. He made an interesting pickup on JDodge and Yagami earlier, but seems not to have followed up on it. Late in the day he named Mariyta, Kinetic and Andycyca his personal conspiracy theory. His first mention of JDodge was in asserting he was part of "an evilscumpair" with IH. No evidence given; I suspect this was because of the early Mariyta bandwagoning. Conclusion: Battle Mage and Mariyta are not both (allied) scum.
I think we would have killed each other off by now if we were allied scum. :P
4. xyzzy lurked clean through the beginning of the game. Neither he nor TheStranger has posted the least bit of content. Yet both had the stones to bitch about lack of content from others.
I remember being suspicious of xyzzy, but it's been so long, I don't know if that was this game or another. I'm swamped with school right now, so I don't know when I'll get to a read-through.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:12 am

Post by IH »

are we sure this isn't second twilight? <.<; I'll post stuffz soon
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
soupfly
soupfly
Goon
soupfly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:14 am

Post by soupfly »

let's mix things up a bit.

we need to do something to mix things up a bit. right now i can't say i have a real read on anybody. i just don't have a full day to reread 42 pages and i can't say i remember alot of what i once read.

any brilliant ideas? the item claim obviously didn't work...
i am sofa king!
stupid...
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:43 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Wow, I'm a day late and a dollar short. I'm definitely against an item claim today, it didn't do much except take up space and time. I'm going to do another reread, and this time just do the part after the claim, as I don't think we'll get much out of the claim part.
silent speaker, I don't get the list part of your post (list of names), should I?
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Mariyta wrote: I remember being suspicious of xyzzy, but it's been so long, I don't know if that was this game or another. I'm swamped with school right now, so I don't know when I'll get to a read-through.
Hi I'm the replacement. I will be better about not disappearing. :wink:
Okay I'm a few hours late (blaming hubby), but I have my list of people and why.

Tautology: In the begining was all for item claim then gives no info on item when pressed for details. Goes fishing for information on items. The one thing that bugs me is people vote and dont' remember who they are voting for. In one post he voted for Roland and said oh I meant Kilroy. Sigh... Please keep this in mind with me. If you aren't paying attention and you vote just to vote don't make this mistake it just smells of scum.

Fritz: It just bugged me that he kept telling people to go after Kilroy because of the item he had. Is this normal for him?? I just found it suspicious.

IH: Mostly I find him someone to keep an eye on. He didn't notice item goals seems justified considering length of game. But he questioned the messenger roll and what makes it usefull. Hmmm....

Andyeyea: Jex said it best in his post 1003. I found Andy jumping from one person to another fishy. His BM as scum, but voted for Kilroy comment is questionable even with the language problem. He then changes his vote after MOS mentioned scum sitting on Kilroy wagon. He wasn't the only one to do this, but is someone to keep an eye on.

BM: Fixed on kscope lynch without reading why he was no longer suspect. Petty fighting and really not helping the town. Seems to have a case of tunnel vision.

TSS: Mostly this is a question. I really liked your first post taling about who is with who voting wise, but I didn't understand why you voted Aegor at the end.

Theo: Thank you for your post. After reading thru 30 + pages my brain almost lost it. You summarized things really well and I found myslef agreeing with you. Nice to see a prospective an not just an acqusation.

I believe the top suspect more scummie then others who have posted.

Vote: Tautology

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”