BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:33 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 311, Sotty7 wrote:I am leaning more BBTscum
I don't believe you have gave any reasons for this read. You should do that.
In post 342, Raskolnikov wrote:I THINK I like sotty now, although it really doesn't help that I saw her mentioned in the goat thread, and now that I check again its for scumplay no less.
Talk about why Sotty is town? I don't see it.
In post 356, MariaR wrote:I think all the talk about the wagon on rask itself is really a wild goose chase and talking on it is pointless because it was a RVS wagon trying to think if scum were on the wagon or not is just trying to overthink when there are much more important topics you could be talking about
Maria has nothing else to comment on so decides to comment on a non-existent, no-longer-a-talking-point, RVS wagon on Rask. Why haven't we lynched this? Maria has very little in terms of reads and the ones she does have appear to have no progression to them. She is just idling, staying active whilst doing absolutely nothing.

Like, she says talking about the Rask wagon is pointless...whilst commenting on said wagon with not a word about anything else. Come on now.
In post 357, Sotty7 wrote: Definitely disagree, his reasoning on BBT for example is actually pretty good.
What did you like?
In post 366, goodmorning wrote: sotty mostly only talks about it in 119, finding the bandwagoning scummy because... i'm not actually sure. she also says some stuff about meta but the things she says are different alignments look mutually inclusive. then she just harasses a lot of people to join the wagon.

idk if it really says anything about either of their alignments. sotty's disappointment at toffee's disappearance looked genuine but that's nai. didn't really get much else out of it.
Well it does, because Sotty was attempting to push a baseless scum read and instantly gave up on it when it wasn't going anywhere. She literally gave no reasons for why I was scum.
In post 370, MariaR wrote:Jack was one of the 2 people I had a sr on and he hasn't done much to change it I think the fact he tried to look for scum on a RVS wagon pinged me the wrong way mostly because there was nothing to go off on it because it was a RVS wagon
Plus the disagreement we had so![/quote
More stale reads from Maria - no progression at all.
In post 372, CloudKicker wrote: <3 : maria ( shes actually . leaning t)
Can you talk about your Maria town read please?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:34 am

Messed up a quote - 370, I put a response in to Maria.

As a side note, I'm struggling to make sense of this game. I think the GM/Victor/Hoopla thing has thrown me for a loop and I have no idea what any of them are talking about so I'm just going to skip it.

Page or so more and then I'm finally caught up.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:43 am

In post 405, CloudKicker wrote: @BBT more recent reads, please pay attention. Also i def sr michel more than i did sotty and tf, tf is most likely town that is abrasive like it was pointed out recently.
Don't be a dick - I quite clearly had not read the entire game.
In post 409, MariaR wrote:That's not fence sitting but okay
and I don't need to because if you were reading the thread you would see I already answered that question before you even asked.
Are you skimming or need to catch up or did you just "miss" the post?
Show me where you responded to my questions/comments that were said by other people.
In post 416, Sotty7 wrote:That catch up however felt very forced and minimal and I don't like that Maria vote as a result. BBT what's your read on GM v Victor? Are you town reading Hoopla?
This is Sotty desperately trying to hold onto a BBT scum read. She is now justifying her scum read after the fact. What was forced about my catch up?

What don't you like about my Maria vote? Are you town reading her? If so, why?

See above for GM/Victor - I think Victor looks the better of the two if his latest post on the issue is correct. I think Hoopla could be town yeah but I haven't seen anything I would deem as strongly alignment indicative.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:44 am

I'm happy to lynch Maria/Sotty.

Not considering anyone else for Day One.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 178, MariaR wrote:Re reading the BBT scum train I take back the sr
I think him getting the wagon going was just wanting to get a wagon going and when Rask became obv town to me he unvoted so if I sr him for that I'd find myself scummy also LMFAO
This semi depends on why he tr rask because we prob have dif reasons but lets see
Also the talk on the rask wagon is because I wanted it t end simple is this all you got bbt cause it's weak
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:00 am

Are you going to respond to anything or continue dodging?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:03 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 430, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Are you going to respond to anything or continue dodging?
Are you gonna ask a question or continue trying to play smart cause I can do both cupcake
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:04 am

I have just recently leveled accusations your way - care to address them?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:08 am

Post by MariaR »

You call those accusations? You couldn't even toast bread with that heat but if I must answer just to shush you so be it
Let me hop on my comp cause fuck kindle posting
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:11 am

Whilst you're there, show me where you responded to my previous questions/comments.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:32 am

Post by MariaR »

I re read and you're not really asking me anything you're just throwing Shade at me
the question you DID ask I already answered with a quote
*yawn*
you're boring.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:35 am

What a predictably boring response.

Another dodge. I also noticed a change in your tone now that you notice I do have reasons to scum read you and you don't have a response.

Can we lynch Maria now?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

I have a new conspiracy theory that involves BBT and sotty distancing while voting other people.

For BBT the maria scumread is for being useless/idling and relative to the sotty read you should feel the latter is stronger, as it's sotty pushing BBT for what bbt says is a very shallow way.
Sotty has what sounds like a strong bbt read too but wants to lynch twoface for something that sounds a lot weaker and kind of lame. Earlier pushing of each other is reasonable to assume wouldn't go that far, given weak reasonings given at that point. Sotty asking me if his bbt meta was outdated possibly expected me to say it was.

This is very hypocritical with what I said about earlier associations before I know but even so I can't unsee it. I recommend people look at the reads in the ISOs and try to form their own opinion here. Again, aware this is a wild really out-there theory but thinking of such things is just far more exciting than taking it slow.

I've been thinking more about sotty and when she said her strength as scum in selfmeta was with associations I had started to wonder if she was scum, what read would be her partner. Admittedly it is WIFOM in that it assumes at least half-true selfmeta from scum but even so.
deranged and incoherent
?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:51 am

Wanna lynch Maria Rask?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 436, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What a predictably boring response.

Another dodge. I also noticed a change in your tone now that you notice I do have reasons to scum read you and you don't have a response.

Can we lynch Maria now?
You haven't asked me anything to answer sweetheart why don't you try again so I can answer w/e boring question you got.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:00 am

Post by MariaR »

I can answer any question you throw at me if I wanted to dodge your question I'd just ignore you
Throw more shade your push is boring and weak
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:02 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 183, I Am Innocent wrote:Sorry all real life craziness til Tuesday. Might have a little time Saturday or Monday to get to this.
Apparently I need to be more specific when LA... :-/

Still on business in NYC...things should slow down by tomorrow/Tuesday for me to start participating
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:02 am

Another change in tone as if you're attempting to nullify my recent post.

There is plenty for you to respond to, you're choosing to ignore it, sweetheart.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:02 am

You can ignore me if you like.

You'll be eating rope by the end of D1.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:03 am

Post by BlackVoid »

@BBT, was your early Rask townread a genuine one or were you testing for reactions? Upon re-reading, you criticize at least two of his posts and question MariaR's read there. Where did
your
townread on Rask come from?

You accuse MariaR of buddying Sotty7 as well as fence-sitting on her, both of which imply that Sotty7 is town. How are you okay with either one for a lynch? I know you are voting MariaR but you did say you'd be happy to lynch either.

As an aside, I completely agree with MariaR that while the first part of Sotty7's looked like BS, I also thought Sotty7's vote on you in that same post was good. I don't find it scummy.

Read through the latest posts (I agree with Rask). BBT's and Sotty's interactions don't make much sense especially how BBT is accusing one of his scumreads of buddying the other which lets him push MariaR while having Sotty7 as a secondary suspect. But if he's SO confident on MariaR as he's claiming to be, he shouldn't be having Sotty7 as a scumread at all.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: Sotty

Sotty is pushing twoface but bbt pushing maria I can at least understand. Pretty sure twoface is town but not nearly so sure on maria.

@BBT right now you're supposed to read what I said and react to it :D
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:06 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 443, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You can ignore me if you like.

You'll be eating rope by the end of D1.
OOOOOOOOO SCARY
Try me dear you won't be able to fucking touch me
If you would like to put all your questions in 1 post in a nice order for me I'll answer for you!
Otherwise you can just shut it and sit there
my tone is changing you say? HA
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:07 am

Rask, I'm not getting into a discussion with you when you got your tin-foil hat on.

I'll happily lynch Sotty, I'm just much more confident in Maria flipping scum right now.

PEdit - Look how Maria continues to dodge. You just ISO'd me, you know exactly what needs replying to otherwise you wouldn't be asking for me to quote it.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 447, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Rask, I'm not getting into a discussion with you when you got your tin-foil hat on.

I'll happily lynch Sotty, I'm just much more confident in Maria flipping scum right now.

PEdit - Look how Maria continues to dodge. You just ISO'd me, you know exactly what needs replying to otherwise you wouldn't be asking for me to quote it.
Look how BBT can't put his questions in a list like I'm asking cause he's either scum or a lazy guy or both!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:10 am

Post by MariaR »

You think I'm dodging? Any question you ask I can answer please try me you cocky SOB I will destroy you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”