Micro 649: Normal Idea Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:06 am

Post by Heartache »

In post 398, Tere wrote:I have a bunch of thoughts, but first I'd like Heartache to answer an honest question first.

Are you the new Jeanne11 alt?

I promise not to shout at you if the answer is yes, but I would really like to know the answer.
I'm not jeanne11. I have made an alt, but revealing would just force me to make another :roll:
</3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:06 am

Post by Tere »

OK you can go back in my scumpile then.

Meta please?
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Heartache »

You know, it's not actually my responsibility to change your mind. People seem to fail to recognise the onus is on the reader and not the readee, except in cases like itlepip but they should be blacklisted anyways.
I have put a decent amount of time and effort into this and I'm very likely right at this point. I will not lose sleep if you insist on lynching me regardless for I believe not liking my playstyle.
</3
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Heartache »

Looking over gamma emerald, I'm not actually sure why I was okay with him. I believe I townread him for pushing BYF with me on the assumption BYF was scum, but obviously that doesn't make sense now.
Things like amshed tell are very shallow and his reasoning for that push didn't seem to be based that much on itlepip like it was for me, which I thought was odd.

I don't get how anyone townreads mcmenno. Yesterday I thought he was partner to BYF for how overly simplistic his push was, but the apathy and pretty much lurking throughout that day and wagon definitely makes sense as pushing an easy mislynch.

My only concern is leonshade's experience as well as his townreads on both gamma and mcmenno, but I think I can trust my read here.
</3
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:31 am

Post by Heartache »

If I think about it, one vote is actually safe to put down in MYLO, although I still would like everyones thoughts first.
</3
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:32 am

Post by McMenno »

no we should no lynch
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Leonshade »

Agreed on the NL, it's MYLO.
In post 397, Heartache wrote:
In post 395, Leonshade wrote:With a probable protective role in play, I don't feel that a massclaim is a good idea. Nor do I trust you.
Well this is awkward then, because I believe my results would strongly imply who the protective is.
I'm only up for a massclaim if we could solve the game that way. With two scum and the game in MYLO, I don't have faith that your information isn't just a scum gambit to ensure a mislynch.

But I'm interested in this information, of course. You've already softed so hard that we have a pretty good idea what's going on; are you willing to hard claim something to give more credibility to your claim?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Leonshade »

Whether that hard claim is your role, who you targeted etc., whatever you feel you can share without ruining the purpose of the massclaim.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Tere »

In post 402, Heartache wrote:You know, it's not actually my responsibility to change your mind. People seem to fail to recognise the onus is on the reader and not the readee, except in cases like itlepip but they should be blacklisted anyways.
I have put a decent amount of time and effort into this and I'm very likely right at this point. I will not lose sleep if you insist on lynching me regardless for I believe not liking my playstyle.
OK, so have you got over being butthurt about my scumread on you and are you willing to play today? I still want reads and meta from you. If you are town and not willing to work with town, why shouldn't we lynch you? It's a team game after all. If you take your ball and go home I will lose absolutely no sleep about treating you as if a Jeanne11 alt anyway and WOTC you in future.

I might be happy to help you out with Gamma. There's something that stood out to me yesterday.

I suggest you go do a meta dive of McMenno before writing him off as scum. There's some in the thread, although obviously you can go find your own. I think he's likely town from interactions on my entry into thread, but I agree he needs to do some work today.
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Tere »

Thinking about it No lynch might work. I think you should let everyone have a say and then claim whatever you are softing.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Tere »

Smart, V/LA till the 30th

To elaborate, I'm currently on weekend V/LA but I'll be heading out to my Dad's tomorrow - will be sans internet completely from Tuesday until Friday, then back into usual weekend V/LA. It's what it is. I am not intending to vote until I am back and caught up. So feel free to talk amongst yourselves :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Tere »

In post 344, Gamma Emerald wrote:If there is a Heartache townflip I may advocate powerlynching Tere.
There's quite a lot I don't like in his ISO on a reread. But this lining up lynches really pings. It's like he knows both Heartache and I are town.
Sgz13
Sgz13
Goon
Sgz13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Sgz13 »

I'm pretty confident Heartache is town.
Sgz13
Sgz13
Goon
Sgz13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Sgz13 »

It's Gamma or nobody for me today as we stand. Either of them could work.
Sgz13
Sgz13
Goon
Sgz13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Sgz13 »

Tere, still townreading Leon?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Tere »

In post 414, Sgz13 wrote:Tere, still townreading Leon?
I am not sure I am, no. I am noodling on a Gamma / Leon scumteam.
Sgz13
Sgz13
Goon
Sgz13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Sgz13 »

In post 415, Tere wrote:I am not sure I am, no. I am noodling on a Gamma / Leon scumteam.
Sounds about right to me.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 415, Tere wrote:
In post 414, Sgz13 wrote:Tere, still townreading Leon?
I am not sure I am, no. I am noodling on a Gamma / Leon scumteam.
What's your read on Heartache now?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

Wait you already said that on this very page nvm
- Vecna
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Tere »

What do you think about Gamma, Leon?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Leonshade »

I was reading him as town, largely for his tone. Haven't re-read him since BYF flipped town.
- Vecna
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Tere »

OK, could you go do that and report back please? :)
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Leonshade »

Sure, got nothing else to analyze at the moment.
- Vecna
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Heartache »

Well?
</3
Heartache
Heartache
Goon
Heartache
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Heartache »

Mmm. No-lynch may result in more information and a possible gamesolve. If another save happens especially.

To clarify earlier, it's not that I have completely game-solving hard evidence otherwise I would have just said it. But the thing is until I claim everyone would have to be honest just out of paranoia, which puts scum in a bad position where they'd otherwise want to lie.
Given I still have some doubt looming over myself though, I'm not sure what a good system to compromise on would be...

I notice gamma emerald has posted in other threads yesterday. And then mcmenno who was here, but didn't comment anything aside from suggesting nolynch.
</3

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”