Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Mmm this is annoying. I have a bunch of townreads and the rest are people who are good enough that I can't tell, but don't feel a big substantial satisfying scumlead.

Twoface being like antisocial and giving a "fuck you" vibe doesn't get any points but it's hard to judge it from style from an alt without meta available. Him not voting anyone despite seeming to have problems with people is kind of weird to me. Would think he'd vote victor or maybe cloud at this point given the things he said.

Don't know wtf maria is doing in terms of vote either (???). Hope this isn't gonna be hoopla again and I'm just annoyed at people for joking or something though.
deranged and incoherent
?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:20 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 225, Raskolnikov wrote:Twoface being like antisocial and giving a "fuck you" vibe doesn't get any points but it's hard to judge it from style from an alt without meta available. Him not voting anyone despite seeming to have problems with people is kind of weird to me. Would think he'd vote victor or maybe cloud at this point given the things he said.
how am I being anti-social? I am having conversations with people which is the exact opposite of that. I also don't think I have given off an FU vibe to anyone other than maybe cloud and that's because he said he can't read me. I don't care if people can read me or not, but people can at least make an effort to. Cloud hasn't been asking me any questions or trying to get my opinions on things. He criticized me for not giving any reads but never bothered to ask if I even have any or not.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Are you wondering who I'd be willing to vote Rask? Hm good question!

Well I only have 2 people in mind so far but I want more content from these 2 lovely people for now keep doing what you're doing everyone it's impressing me~
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 224, goodmorning wrote:Because Victor's being much worse. Toffee is at least trying to do
something
Victors pushing things though? Saying he did less than BBT in this game is kind of a stretch.

The part I do agree with is I want him to explain his reads.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 226, TwoFace wrote:how am I being anti-social? I am having conversations with people which is the exact opposite of that. I also don't think I have given off an FU vibe to anyone other than maybe cloud and that's because he said he can't read me. I don't care if people can read me or not, but people can at least make an effort to. Cloud hasn't been asking me any questions or trying to get my opinions on things. He criticized me for not giving any reads but never bothered to ask if I even have any or not.
Well. I think initially the coin gimmick, the "I don't care what people think about me" attitude, and then when people ask you things you turn it back on them is what gives me that impression. That's the less important part of what I said though, it's that you seem to have issue with victor and cloud but vote neither.

I mean from this answer and last post I think you're saying you actually just want to try understand them and get on the same page, which would justify not yet voting, although if so, you're approach towards that is kind of horrendous and has the opposite effect.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 227, MariaR wrote:Are you wondering who I'd be willing to vote Rask? Hm good question!

Well I only have 2 people in mind so far but I want more content from these 2 lovely people for now keep doing what you're doing everyone it's impressing me~
Well that and what the fuck was that micheal vote.

Which 2 people?
deranged and incoherent
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:43 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 230, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 227, MariaR wrote:Are you wondering who I'd be willing to vote Rask? Hm good question!

Well that and what the fuck was that micheal vote.

Which 2 people?
The Michael vote is just so I could see more names on the voting chart
and what part of I want more content from said 2 people do you not get!
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Twoface and goodmorning?

God why do you people love being intentionally vague.
Do you like miscommunication? Do people actually enjoy when things like the "Innocent" thing happen and apparently hoopla?
Is there something fun about having little mini word games every step of the way?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

Like it would literally take less effort to say it than make that post about why not
deranged and incoherent
?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

I find it funny that on a site where people are sort of role playing, they complain about people role playing while role playing. You aren't the first to complain about the coin flip and I'm completely baffled why people have an issue with it.

The "I don't care what people think about me attitude" is the attitude all players should have. If you worry about how you are perceived you can't play honest. You hold back saying things because you worry about how somebody might perceive them. If people want to think I'm scummy or even think I'm scum, let them. As long as I keep playing my game and taking my time to develop reads, I know I'm doing the best I can.

If I turn things back on people, it's because they deserve to have it turned back on them.

Cloud can't sit there and complain about me not giving any reads 1. Because it was way early in the game to have any and 2. He never took the time to even ask me if I did.

Victor deserved to have his logic turned back on him cause he's using his own logic as a reason to scum read somebody.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:59 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm being vague because I don't want the people who I sr to change there play or act iffy so for now I'm waiting.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:00 am

Post by MariaR »

All my vagueness comes with reason Rask!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

@TF It's not that it's specifically bad for you (I would assume you'd do this every game anyways with the flavour), but if you're having a hard time judging people you're going to fucking doubt the person flipping a coin for his decisions over a someone doing things via an in-depth explanation. But anyways that was a minor point so this is going off a tangent.

Congratulations though, that's a decent explanation. I'm wondering if I recognise whose behind the alt as well now.
deranged and incoherent
?
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:03 am

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

In post 211, TwoFace wrote:
In post 208, VictorDeAngelo wrote:That makes no sense.
You said you were scum reading her for not asking you why you had your reads so really your questions to me are the ones that don't make sense.
No, I mean your doesn't make sense. Did you not understand my post or do you need to rewrite it or something.
In post 212, TwoFace wrote:
In post 208, VictorDeAngelo wrote:What does worry me is you didn't answer the bolded question. Tut, tut, tut.
If that really worries you, mafia isn't the game for you.
Blah, blah, blah... just answer the question already.
In post 220, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 162, VictorDeAngelo wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm with BlackVoid. BBT a good vote.

VOTE: BlueBloodedToffee

I also think MariaR could be a good vote as well.
I know you've since moved, but could you go into why this was. A few sentences/brief summary is fine.
Two things; first, the starting a wagon on you, then deciding you were town and getting you to find scum felt very staged. Then, he shifted to sotty because Jack made a case. Feels like scum looking to appear active but then getting townies to do the dirty work.
In post 224, goodmorning wrote:
In post 187, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 185, goodmorning wrote:What I mean is, does it look like you're trying hard because you're a tryhard or because you're scum who's having a slightly more difficult time of it than they expected? (Obviously this is a rhetorical question.)
Neither. I feel it's productive to talk about what I'm thinking and push the game forward. Are you against analyzing wagons in general, or do you just feel mine wasn't useful?

I'm going to stick with BBT. Why Victor over him?
That's not at all the sort of thing I mean.

Because Victor's being much worse. Toffee is at least trying to do
something
How the hell do you think BBT is doing more in this game than me?
In post 224, goodmorning wrote:
In post 192, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Hoopla is fussing over semantics rather than asking why I would vote either player. That's not a townie move.
No, she isn't. Hoopla is saying, "you've said you scumread a couple people but haven't actually explained why and that's absolute shit."
But she didn't say that. She said I wasn't sharing reads. Not sharing reads isn't the same as not explaining them. If she had actually said something like what you quoted I wouldn't be scum reading her.
Which is the equivalent of insisting you explain yourself.
Then why didn't she just ask like Maria did?
Which means
you're
the one playing semantic games.
Your going to need a lot better than this if your going to try and get me lynched. :lol:
In post 234, TwoFace wrote:I find it funny that on a site where people are sort of role playing, they complain about people role playing while role playing. You aren't the first to complain about the coin flip and I'm completely baffled why people have an issue with it.
This is kinda OOG, but I don't think roleplaying == mafia. Just saying.
MariaR wrote:I'm being vague because I don't want the people who I sr to change there play or act iffy so for now I'm waiting.
I am no longer willing to vote Maria. I think I've gone all the way over to lean town on her.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:04 am

Post by TwoFace »

Since it's been a confusion for others I'll explain the flip. I flip if I'm going to vote or unvote somebody. I'll always have a reason of some sort for my wanting to vote somebody. I will probably have a reason for unvoting as well.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:07 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 226, TwoFace wrote:
In post 225, Raskolnikov wrote:Twoface being like antisocial and giving a "fuck you" vibe doesn't get any points but it's hard to judge it from style from an alt without meta available. Him not voting anyone despite seeming to have problems with people is kind of weird to me. Would think he'd vote victor or maybe cloud at this point given the things he said.
how am I being anti-social? I am having conversations with people which is the exact opposite of that. I also don't think I have given off an FU vibe to anyone other than maybe cloud and that's because he said he can't read me. I don't care if people can read me or not, but people can at least make an effort to. Cloud hasn't been asking me any questions or trying to get my opinions on things. He criticized me for not giving any reads but never bothered to ask if I even have any or not.
Are you guys all like this, arguing on semantics the whole game. If i put on vote on ur ass for not outing any reads and criticizing you for other stuff, ofc im implying that i would like you to out some contents. Im not going to take ur hand and ask for everything, thats not how i play. You give content, i read you. If i need explanations ill ask.

Also just so you know tf, antisocial doesnt mean : not social, it means antisocial behavior which is like rask said, a FU vibe<- thats just for your personnal culture
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: goodmoring

I think I want this wagon. Tone does kind of bother me.
Was about to vote victor actually but his response makes me think town, and goodmorning's push on him has been weird.
deranged and incoherent
?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:18 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 238, VictorDeAngelo wrote:No, I mean your 201 doesn't make sense. Did you not understand my post or do you need to rewrite it or something.
Smh.

You asked hoopla her opinion of your reads
She basically said you didn't give any
You scum read her for that
You say that she didn't give reasons instead she used semantics
I pointed out that others did it
Now you are asking me why you singled her out instead of others.

The answer is in the chain of posts already. You singled her out cause you didn't like her response to your question.

I feel dumber for having to rehash this for you.
In post 238, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Blah, blah, blah... just answer the question already.
Sorry I wasn't counting post numbers. I didn't know that a vote had to be placed before a certain number of votes passed. Can you point out that post number requirement for me? I can't see it in the game rules.

I'm not voting anyone right now because I don't have anyone I want to vote right now.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:22 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 240, CloudKicker wrote:i put on vote on ur ass for not outing any reads and criticizing you for other stuff, ofc im implying that i would like you to out some contents.
Well sorry I'm not a mind reader. If you want reads from somebody, ask them for them.

I didn't give any reads on page 3, because I didn't have any to give.

See I thought the tortoise and the hare reference would have cleared things up for you. Since that's an elementary level story.

The tortoise wins the race by going slow and steady.

When I have reads, I'll act on them. Voting me isn't going to make me change how I choose to play.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 243, TwoFace wrote:
In post 240, CloudKicker wrote:i put on vote on ur ass for not outing any reads and criticizing you for other stuff, ofc im implying that i would like you to out some contents.
Well sorry I'm not a mind reader. If you want reads from somebody, ask them for them.

I didn't give any reads on page 3, because I didn't have any to give.

See I thought the tortoise and the hare reference would have cleared things up for you. Since that's an elementary level story.

The tortoise wins the race by going slow and steady.

When I have reads, I'll act on them. Voting me isn't going to make me change how I choose to play.
^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:56 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 232, Raskolnikov wrote:Twoface and goodmorning?

God why do you people love being intentionally vague.
Do you like miscommunication? Do people actually enjoy when things like the "Innocent" thing happen and apparently hoopla?
Is there something fun about having little mini word games every step of the way?
In post 233, Raskolnikov wrote:Like it would literally take less effort to say it than make that post about why not
In post 241, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: goodmoring

I think I want this wagon. Tone does kind of bother me.
Was about to vote victor actually but his response makes me think town, and goodmorning's push on him has been weird.
Raks is prob town and so is the gm wagon

And twoface fair enough. Its not that i didnt understand the reference thought.

UNVOTE: TwoFace
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

So, why the GM push on victor is weird.

Starts with, after victor's rvs post, gm switches vote to him. Okay, but I can't follow it without an explanation. The implication is this isn't random.
is after BBT voted and unvoted on me,gm says "I kind of want to vote Toffee now but I really don't want to forget about Victor.". I think this justification is a little strange, I'm curious as to how the rvs post could warrant this suspicion over if you didn't like bbt's play around the wagon. Victor's 2nd post of the game is which is afterwards so I have to conclude GM has a problem with the 1st.

Then after victor posted more, gm explained his read on both bbt and victor as scum for not doing anything, and later that victor was far worse than bbt. Mentioned this already but I don't see how you make that conclusion as I feel it's almost objective fact victor has been more involved.

Overall this isn't saying much other than it's a little weird and I'm having trouble understanding it, but this is worth exploring. I want to know what made the rvs-post bad and how victor has been "far worse" than BBT here. And to keep in mind, out all the things going on the in the game, this is the priority, or what GM would think is the most promising lead.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 243, TwoFace wrote:See I thought the tortoise and the hare reference would have cleared things up for you. Since that's an elementary level story.
LOL this snark though
deranged and incoherent
?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:05 am

Post by TwoFace »

Sorry I'll work on being less snarky
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

If I'm being honest though, it's because I don't like the over the top HEY IM NOT SRS tone in mostly
but it's difficult to separate how I feel on that AI-wise from my inherent bias against such things... it all sort of mixes together
deranged and incoherent
?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”