Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 2149, pisskop wrote:I want skrubs statement explicitly tbf.

Its not sensicals. And its not like he has an organic read on kras.
What language is this?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Let me try again.

Do you townread the people from the hood who have claimed?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Skrub »

I don't townread Mirhawk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Do you think he's likely to be a Molee?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Skrub »

Yeah
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU VOTING HIM?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Skrub »

I was. And then I realized that it we flip Kraska and she's scum then that practically confirms the existence of a mole
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Like you get that If Mir is scum than kraska is likely much more scum?
And that, conversely, kraska being scum is completely unrelated to whether or not mir is scum?

What if scum sniped Vifam?
What if redirector?
What about the biohazard attack?

We have zero clue if this one situation that relies upon us potentially wasting a day is the right scenario. but you seem happy to ignore the lack of info and square peg unto the round hole.

Are you sure youre an alt? Playing one game and quitting doesnt make you an alt with experience
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Skrub »

It seems like our opinions on this are the complete opposite of each other. why would anyone lie about being an alt lol?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:31 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 2156, Skrub wrote:I was. And then I realized that it we flip Kraska and she's scum then that practically confirms the existence of a mole
No. That kill basically confirms the existence of a mole.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 2159, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2156, Skrub wrote:I was. And then I realized that it we flip Kraska and she's scum then that practically confirms the existence of a mole
Right now there's like a 90% of it. If Kraska flips scum then that percentage goes up to like 99%
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:33 am

Post by pisskop »

thats not a response thats sidestepping the discussion.

this isnt the huggy feeling club. this isnt differing opinions. this is objective fact.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 2161, pisskop wrote:thats not a response thats sidestepping the discussion.

this isnt the huggy feeling club. this isnt differing opinions. this is objective fact.
What objective fact? Do you even know what that means?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:36 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: skrubp
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2140, The Ascended Masters wrote:
In post 2138, Skrub wrote:Are you not reading the thread or something? You know why people are voting for Kraska, right? Because we think an informant in the pt told her Vifam was gonna check her and they killed vifam. Kraska is as suspicous as everyone in the pt. I don't understand why you would make a post like this
If you were scum and someone claimed cop that was going to investigate a townie, wouldn't you kill them anyways?
In post 2143, pisskop wrote:How?

TAM is echoing my sentiments here, wrt the logic.
QFT.
In post 2146, Skrub wrote:
In post 2144, pisskop wrote:Sit me down and explain why we would lynch kraska for being the buddy of a mole.

is that your only/main reason?
I just explained it. Read it over again. And yes, that's the main reason

Pedit: it's not an info lynch. Its pretty likely that Kraska is scum. If she's town, then I'll just shut up for the rest of the game and wallow in depression about how much I suck
Umm, why is it pretty likely kraska is scum?

Strictly speaking, math wise, it's almost exactly as likely kraska is scum as any of the remaining members of the pt are. The dead cop doesn't make them more likely to be scum, it's actually wholly irrelevant.

Also, Vifam is really dumb for claiming in the pt and for not checking the pt members first in order to turn it into a potential masonry.

With that said, lynching within the hood is also dumb with the lack of knowledge of the setup we currently possess.

For example, I expect the bebop to have one representative from each set of group scum in the game, but we don't know how many group scum there are (flavorwise, I just realized the biological weapons/explosives are probably from.the terrorist group in that one early episode, the ones who wanted to release a virus on this planet to turn everyone into apes). Considering that the katana is almost certainly from vicious, and he would be the stand in for the regular mafia faction, unless he's actually a strongman with unique flavor WITHIN his faction, I sorta expect only one large group scum, and a number of killing 3p sort of roles...which would mean lynching within the bebop group is probably inferior to lynching outside of it, since every mislynch within makes the potential masonry smaller.

Lot of words, pretty stream of consciousness, but in short, I say investigatives sort out the bebop crew and we lynch the scum in there when we find them and call it good, and we go find real scum outside of the crew.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Skrub »

If you're gonna make such a big deal about it then I'll vote mirhawk.

VOTE: mirhawk

I don't get what the big deal was. It still makes more sense to me to do it the other way around, but whatever
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 2163, pisskop wrote:VOTE: skrubp
The fuck is this for?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:38 am

In post 2160, Skrub wrote:
In post 2159, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Right now there's like a 90% of it. If Kraska flips scum then that percentage goes up to like 99%
Yet there's a less than 50% chance that Kraska is scum, fmpov.

There are so many coincidences that have to occur in order for that kill to be to defend Kraska. First, she has to have a "shot" kill flavor. Second, the scum have to have no form of disruption power, be it roleblocker, redirector, commuter, etc. Thirdly, this also assumes that there were 2 unrelated kills made on them.

Personally, I find the PGO to be much more likely than her being scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Actually.

Hey bebop members: what exactly did vifam claim? This is very important.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 2119, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2076, Cerberus v666 wrote:DS why am I scum?

Pisskop, what do you mean? Site meta is moving towards gut bullshit, and we're not using gut bullshit, so that's a problem for you?
Your whole "If you see me not doing shit, that's because I'm not doing anything deliberately because fuck meta" really pisses me off.

It's either anti-town or downright scum. Either of which warrants death.
I'm not doing anything deliberately because fuck meta? I'm not doing anything because I'm being lazy and I have other games I'd rather focus on until I get to the part of the game I'm best at. ^^

The fact that doing so is out of character for me is just icing really.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Whats this mole-thing we're talking about? Does that mean traitor or scum or something? There's no explanation I see when I hit search and I'm not sifting through 80 some pages to infer its meaning.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Mole?

Infiltrator?
Informant?

traitor I guess, but traitor is the name of a scum-role.

Moles a fun word
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2165, Skrub wrote:If you're gonna make such a big deal about it then I'll vote mirhawk.

I don't get what the big deal was. It still makes more sense to me to do it the other way around, but whatever
wat.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:11 pm

In post 2169, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 2119, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2076, Cerberus v666 wrote:DS why am I scum?

Pisskop, what do you mean? Site meta is moving towards gut bullshit, and we're not using gut bullshit, so that's a problem for you?
Your whole "If you see me not doing shit, that's because I'm not doing anything deliberately because fuck meta" really pisses me off.

It's either anti-town or downright scum. Either of which warrants death.
I'm not doing anything deliberately because fuck meta? I'm not doing anything because I'm being lazy and I have other games I'd rather focus on until I get to the part of the game I'm best at. ^^

The fact that doing so is out of character for me is just icing really.
Then kindly replace out and let people who actually care in.
In post 2170, Nosferatu wrote:Whats this mole-thing we're talking about? Does that mean traitor or scum or something? There's no explanation I see when I hit search and I'm not sifting through 80 some pages to infer its meaning.
Not a traitor, as that would mean that the kill on vifam was complete coincidence (which I haven't ruled out yet, either). They mean someone in bebop who is also scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 2165, Skrub wrote:If you're gonna make such a big deal about it then I'll vote mirhawk.

This seems pretty appeasy and unnecessary.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”