Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Chessmaster Hex about Ed : This is either an idiot or a genius! I like this fellow!

Vote Count 2.3kraska77 (6): SpyreX , Expedience , Albert B. Rampage , MathBlade , Aristophanes , Klingoncelt
The Ascended Masters (3): SirCakez , pisskop , Nero Cain
Mirhawk (2): DrippingGoofball , Skrub
RachMarie (1): Road Kamelot
Vedith (1): kraska77

Not Voting (15): randomidget , The Ascended Masters , Space Dandy , DiamondSentinel , Mirhawk , Vedith , RachMarie , PeregrineV , davesaz , Panzerjager , mhsmith0 , Drixx , Nosferatu , Killthestory , Cerberus v666

With 28 players alive it takes 15 votes to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2016-11-02 21:10:00)
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1879, pisskop wrote:math your case is ass.

if theres scun in yiur hood you need to catch them.
if kraska i scum you need to make a case that isnt logical leaps.

you arent conftown. your case needs to be better than ass
Pisskop, what the hell.

There's very likely Scum in their 'Hood and it's very likely Kraska.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1883, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Okay. I'm still alive. This is gonna be ok.
^ ^ ^

This is likely Scum too.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vifam said he was going to target Kraska, do you think that hoodscum wouldn't shoot Vifam to frame Kraska/kill a pr? That seems like the simplest explanation to me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1969, Cerberus v666 wrote:(Method is ALWAYS superior to result, because it's only by learning and applying superior methodology that we become better players. Judging things based on results alone is incorrect and does little to help one either convince others, or become a better player.)

Fyi all, he way I'm playing this game is when I become available to check in, I read from.the top of the current page, and keep reading along and responding for as long as I'm available, so I have PERFECT knowledge of the pages I'm commenting on, but complete ignorance of what happened between times when I checked in. I'm not even keeping track of what page I waa on before.

So, what's going on everyone?
Have you been drinking or are you Scum today?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1973, PJ. wrote:Without hardclaiming, can kraska tell us if she is some kind of paranoid "bomb" owner? That's really all I need. Otherwise I'm cool with seeing us switch gears and go after mirhawk or davesaz.
Scummy post.

Why are you worried about a bomb?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2003, Nero Cain wrote:Vifam said he was going to target Kraska, do you think that hoodscum wouldn't shoot Vifam to frame Kraska/kill a pr? That seems like the simplest explanation to me.
It's possible, sure.

If Kraska's lynch goes through and he flips Town, then we go after Math and Mirhawk.
-
MiniDeathStar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think a Kraska town flip makes Math scum. If we are looking for scum from the Kraska I think its 99.9% more likely that she's being sheeped by scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

D1 only lasted like 3 days so I don't think its an impossibility that he was gone over the weekend, he's defending scumTAM wich is kinda a red flag but town are always going to be bad and defend scum.

Fuck, Cakes town read the entire scumteam in our last game so I'm pretty surprised that he actually has a scum read on scum.

If Kraska flips town then you guys are going to sheep me until scum decides to kill me.

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 1974, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 340, PJ. wrote:No. I have a list of 5ish people that I want gone, I don't care about their alignments. I hate mafia, I'm only here for the flavor and I want this to be as smooth as possible and as little antagonistic behavior as possible. So all the rude, antagonistic people are out. We can scumhunt later.

I deleted the misquote of my first opening post. ~FA
Who do you want gone, and why are you willing to play mafia now?
Because there is information now. Day 1s are stupid and normally take way too long. You can't read anyone of the internet. There's no such thing. We have info that a) vifam targeted kraska. B) vifam has been hit by a explosives("bomb") (probably even was double killed with biological weapons). C) he told the neighborhood what he is and who he's targetting.
Also d) there is misinformation that kraska is in the neighborhood. Idk why that is out there but it is.

As far as I am concerned the possibilities for at least 1 of our dead mans are - 2 different bad guys in the neighborhood(kraska may or may not be their buddy), 1 bad guy in neighborhood and kraska bomb passive, 1 random shot and kraska bomb passive, 2 random shots on the same guy.

I don't think math is scum. Kraska could be. But we can save that for later and test any claim, I want to start with cleaning up the neighborhood of either mirhawk or davesaz. Both are lurking, both had inside info on vifam.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by PJ. »

But if you're still telling me to go to the antagonistic player well, let's lynch abr.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me who is in the hood?

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by PJ. »

Since at this point the hood is not a secret, it's math, me, davesaz, mirhawk, and the recently deceased vifam. None of us are alignment confirmed.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by PJ. »

Well beside dead gunsmith I guess.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: DiamondSentinel
This should have been the lynch
I claim scum \o/
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by PJ. »

We're not lynching anyone that isn't in the neighborhood or kraska.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Gah what a mess x))
we're lynching me today(or tom)
Vigging isn't an option
I'll explain when I'm back home, and well... I'm still waiting for mod to answer sth
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

Good enough for now. VOTE: mirhawk
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2008, Nero Cain wrote:D1 only lasted like 3 days so I don't think its an impossibility that he was gone over the weekend, he's defending scumTAM wich is kinda a red flag but town are always going to be bad and defend scum.

Fuck, Cakes town read the entire scumteam in our last game so I'm pretty surprised that he actually has a scum read on scum.

If Kraska flips town then you guys are going to sheep me until scum decides to kill me.
This feels fake.

kraska please fullclaim
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1898, MathBlade wrote:Vifam says they'd gunsmith Kraska. Kraska dies. Ergo Kraska likely scum. That is very rational.

Reaction testing to try to find out who knew that information when they shouldn't is rational.

Mirhawk trying to stop that reaction test is infuriatingly scummy.
I will join the Kraska wagon if it needs help getting pushed through. But the Masters need death more.
In post 2008, Nero Cain wrote:D1 only lasted like 3 days so I don't think its an impossibility that he was gone over the weekend, he's defending scumTAM wich is kinda a red flag but town are always going to be bad and defend scum.

:igmeou:
My issue with Drixx now is his flaming and shitflingjng then staying in the game to spite people feels like something he'd do as town.
In post 2014, Vedith wrote:VOTE: DiamondSentinel
This should have been the lynch
In post 2017, PJ. wrote:Good enough for now. VOTE: mirhawk
These are both piles of garbage and are prob lurkerscum.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2012, PJ. wrote:Since at this point the hood is not a secret, it's math, me, davesaz, mirhawk, and the recently deceased vifam. None of us are alignment confirmed.
Not sure who scum would be then, atm I'm at Mirhawk > Panzer > davesaz > Mathblade.

With a note that Mathblade always needs to be reevaluated later.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2018, Expedience wrote:This feels fake.
your entire play feels fake but then you are scum anyways so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2019, SirCakez wrote:My issue with Drixx now is his flaming and shitflingjng then staying in the game to spite people
feels like something he'd do as town.
So you think he's doing something as town and scumreading him for it?

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2021, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2018, Expedience wrote:This feels fake.
your entire play feels fake but then you are scum anyways so?
When I saw you were the most recent post I just knew I'd find something like this

pedit: he's saying he's conflicted and that's an issue
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 2022, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2019, SirCakez wrote:My issue with Drixx now is his flaming and shitflingjng then staying in the game to spite people
feels like something he'd do as town.
So you think he's doing something as town and scumreading him for it?
How could this be a real conclusion wtf?

Nero is responding to posts on the most trivial superficial level, it's like the Cerberus post before.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”