CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:04 am

Post by CCC »

Gerry was my top scumread because I was more sure of him than malpa. (My second-most-likely scumteam was Gerry/Gamma, actually, which was also wrong...)
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 2248, CCC wrote:[quote "In the ghost thread, Grendel"]Also Shame on CCC, this is where he should be preforming at his best, he has pages of data to use. He is supposed to be the analytical, mathematical, skeptical, note taker of the group after all. He is being so complacent when he is in a position to tear up the game... or at least try something outside of VC analysis.
My lack of experience was showing; this was the first time I've
survived
until anywhere near LYLO. You're right, I
should
have asked how come Manuel was still alive. Aside from that... well, there were a couple of other clues here and there, but I saw nothing scummy enough to counter the day one townread on Manuel, while Jester/malpa's vote record was terrible... so I probably would still have scumread him over Manuel, even if I had asked that question.
Yeah, I think was being kinda hard on you. I always have high expectations of players that adopt statistical playsytle, and their ability to narrow the lynch pool, and later Identify scum. Plus I was frustrated at the time.
In post 2249, Gamma Emerald wrote:D1 kill: PR
D2 kill: framing me
d3 kill: PR
If we lynched Gerry and Manuel wasn't dead, THEN questions should have been asked.
I'd argue that House could have been set up as last day mislynch. Manuel was universally town read. House was universally town read for a while too, but having two mislynches under his belt, claiming to be PR when three had already flipped, and BoP would have made lylo a real fight for House. If I were scum and both House and Manuel were town, I'd kill manuel because there would be zero chance he'd be mislynched, while House would still be hard to mislynch it could be possible.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:17 am

Post by CCC »

In post 2251, Grendel wrote:Yeah, I think was being kinda hard on you. I always have high expectations of players that adopt statistical playsytle, and their ability to narrow the lynch pool, and later Identify scum. Plus I was frustrated at the time.
Fair enough.
In post 2251, Grendel wrote:
In post 2249, Gamma Emerald wrote:D1 kill: PR
D2 kill: framing me
d3 kill: PR
If we lynched Gerry and Manuel wasn't dead, THEN questions should have been asked.
I'd argue that House could have been set up as last day mislynch. Manuel was universally town read. House was universally town read for a while too, but having two mislynches under his belt, claiming to be PR when three had already flipped, and BoP would have made lylo a real fight for House. If I were scum and both House and Manuel were town, I'd kill manuel because there would be zero chance he'd be mislynched, while House would still be hard to mislynch it could be possible.
Indeed he could have. (In fact, during the Night before that final Day, I'd been giving some serious thought to a House/Gamma scumteam. After all, the only reason I'd been townreading Gamma had been House's survival the previous day, and House being scum would have also explained his survival... if he hadn't been the nightkill, then I would have started the day barking up
completely
the wrong tree)
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Grendel »

^well case in point I guess.

@Eggman
How was your first time modding? And did you enjoy the show?
Manuel87 wrote:
In post 2234, eagerSnake wrote: I honestly forgot you were my partner and didn't check the PT until you were already at l-1.. that's when I backed off some but it was too late
Haha well it worked out in the end.
Night one was the hardest choice and i wasnt 100% sure about Gerry being the traitor so i decided ill risk it and target the one person i know is town and a PR.
I also checked Victor as rolecop and was like f...
After day 2 i thought House could be the traitor because of his comment about us being scum together so didnt want to kill him.
Yeah, still think it was funny how Victor wifom'd him self away from the cc PR.

I wonder if I had hammered before square cc'd D1 if this game would have turned out different.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Grendel »

OH, and congrats on winning the game scumlordz! :)
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Nexus »

'The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little.' - Franklin D. Roosevelt
Trans rights are human rights.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”