Newbie Introductions - Sup Fellow Home Slices

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Desmond
Desmond
Townie
Desmond
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1794 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Desmond »

Good evening, fellow mobsters. Name's Desmond.

Came here pretty much looking to meet new people, join some forum mafia games and most importantly - have a good time. Usually I linger around gog.com. We play forum mafia there too and also that's where I was introduced to these games in the first place. I am still new, feel somewhat comfortably experienced.

What else, what else?.. Originally I am from Lithuania, though now I reside in Denmark. PC games are fun (The Witcher series, Dishonored, Mafia series, RAGE to name a few), I am more of the RPGs fan (Gothic II, Kingdoms of Amalur, Drakensang, Risen I and II, etc.); I like to steal, shoot with a bow and hoard loot. I like spending time in nature, especially the forests in any kind of weather. Fishing is both a relaxing and catchy business. I appreciate art - visual the most. Sometimes I may get artistic and people seem to like that. I like wine more than other alcohols; don't smoke. There's a dragon tattoo on my shoulder, have it since I was 16. Prefer bicycle over a car, pirates over ninjas.

Well, let that be enough for now. Got anything to ask - shoot ahead! Happy to be here.
I experience. I heal. I create.

Return to “General Discussion”