DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:57 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 724, Road Kamelot wrote:First of all since when does being right = being town
And secondly the first vote had a reason, my vote was sheeping that reason cause I agreed, and subsequent votes were bc of the reaction
Look at , thats trying to look casual. Doesnt even try to contest that vote. only looks at the grapes vote bc it was naked even though the reasoning was obvious (Skrub's post just before)
All subsequent posts are about the votes on him, is especially great
Then we have , which i guess could be hunting. Except its picking a random post where someone gives reads. Why that one? and why ask RachMarie that question specifically? its out of the blue and just looks like he realized he needs to do some hunting

@Diamond: scum dont fake scummy reactions is the thing
Indeed. They fake town reactions. Therefore, since everyone tries to act townie, but scum are more deliberate about their reaction, that would mean that town would be more likely to have a scum reaction. But since they weren't acting deliberately, then they would go with the natural choice. Therefore, we would assume that no reaction would be a scum reaction. But that's clearly not the case.

Thus the contradiction, which means that wagon reactions are NAI.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 722, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 721, Killthestory wrote:
In post 716, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 713, Killthestory wrote:lol shut up diamond I do what I want
Well, so will I. Eventually.
lol there is no eventually for me.
You're suicidal? Huh, that's unfortunate.
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

Like dude that logic can be applied to nearly any reaction scum or town have to anything
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:05 am

In post 727, Road Kamelot wrote:Like dude that logic can be applied to nearly any reaction scum or town have to anything
Not really.

@Killthestory - What I meant was the role modifier suicidal.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Road Kamelot »

What reaction would you not apply that logic to, and why? Consider this a game theory question, i dont think your opinion on it is alignment indicative.
But something RELATED to the game... do yall have a read on Skrub yay or nay
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:12 am

In post 729, Road Kamelot wrote:What reaction would you not apply that logic to, and why? Consider this a game theory question, i dont think your opinion on it is alignment indicative.
1. Reactions are a ridiculous thing to base your reads off of. Instead, read between the lines, and find
why
they would say what they said. Only then will you findeth the pearl of truth amidst the ocean of shit. (quote from my last game's postgame)
2. I have no concrete reads. Just a couple things that intrigue me that certain people have said.
“Why was I chosen?'
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 730, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 729, Road Kamelot wrote:What reaction would you not apply that logic to, and why? Consider this a game theory question, i dont think your opinion on it is alignment indicative.
1. Reactions are a ridiculous thing to base your reads off of. Instead, read between the lines, and find
why
they would say what they said. Only then will you findeth the pearl of truth amidst the ocean of shit. (quote from my last game's postgame)
2. I have no concrete reads. Just a couple things that intrigue me that certain people have said.
And those things are?
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:23 am

Oh Jesus H Christ. Fine here comes a quote wall (next post)
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:24 am

In post 647, Yume wrote:We thought the rest of you would respect me more if we did it, so she worked in the background while I posted her opinions along with mine in public.
Ok, first off, this pissed me off, exceptionally much, even for Titus and Yume.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:25 am

In post 650, mhsmith0 wrote:lol that's hilarious.

@diamond: were not policying d1 for being a player you don't like. Make a scum case on her if you want her gone.
In post 657, mhsmith0 wrote:Policying someone for specific behavior (especially if meaningfully wolf indicative) is acceptable. Policying because you don't like them isn't. Diamonds comment might be the latter.
In post 670, Road Kamelot wrote:Im not a fan of pretending to be one's hydra partner on purpose but its whatever im not gonna press it
Lets just lynch scum Skrub, thatd be a productive thing to do today
Look at that reaction to the wagon

pedit: Because it results in the above ^^^^ Sorry Frozen, I'm sure this will settle down in a lil bit
All 3 of these posts REALLY look like scum defending scumbuddies.

But again, thi sis less than 2 days in.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:26 am

In post 571, Norvicodin wrote:
In post 568, Norvicodin wrote:
In post 548, Sekirei wrote:Also, I read that WoTC thread and I am angry at how you treat my other half. I am your judge, jury, and executioner. Now are you gonna apologize or face Peridot-style court? And trust me, Peridot-style court ain't pleasant.

~Peridot
Fuck no.
To clarify: I'm not going to apologize in this game for our of game behavior.

Using out of game behavior as an excuse to lynch me would be mighty scummy.

So, "judge, jury, and executioner", do what you think you should.
Very very townie post.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:28 am

Holy shit I need anti-depressants after reading KTS's shitposts all the way from the beginning...
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:29 am

In post 412, Road Kamelot wrote:VOTE: Skrub
I had the same vibes. Early caught scum, go go go
And again, another scummy post from RK. After seeing how terribly this wagon formed, I pretty confidently can say Skrub is lynchbait.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:31 am

In post 412, Road Kamelot wrote:VOTE: Skrub
I had the same vibes. Early caught scum, go go go
Ok, so, some final comments after re-skimming the thread.

Fuck RK. She is the most blatant scum I have ever seen. I will bet $5 billion dollars that she's a scumfuck. VOTE: RK
Nero's intro annoyed me to all hell, but the rest of his posts don't point scum. He sits at a null!town.
KTS also deserves death. Regardless if he is scum pulling a PV (also, wasn't that lurking bastard in this game?) or if he's just a shitposter, then he needs to be vigged ASAP (As soon as Pyoom like a bullet! (name that reference))
“Why was I chosen?'
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 736, DiamondSentinel wrote:Holy shit I need anti-depressants after reading KTS's shitposts all the way from the beginning...
now you know why i've been diagnosed with depression :)!)! )

okay but seriously why are you so passive aggressive you barely know me
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Killthestory »

like holy fuck dude i haven't even gotten my jam started where I just start catching scum left and right whereas you seem like ur the type of player people would rather policy than anything my friend ; )
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:35 am

1. Passive Aggression is my modus aparatus. It works wonders in games. See Guild of Dungeoneering, Machina Mafia, and Cyberpunk for some of my grandest performances. Cyberpunk is why FA invited me here, after I brilliantly caught her and Shino's hydra as a serial killer. (Ok, admitadly I didn't catch them. They had me in a neighborhood, and I suspected them for ages, but then they got NK'd before I could reveal it. We only lost that game because I dismissed Dwlee because he was playing too terribly. I never let that happen again)

2. I do tend to get pretty close to a policy lynch. But I've only ever gotten lynched once, and it was because of some terrible stuff that happened that caused a shitshow.
“Why was I chosen?'
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Killthestory »

So, remind me again why you're passive aggressive towards me over nothing?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:41 am

Not nothing.
“Why was I chosen?'
Space Dandy
Space Dandy
Townie
Space Dandy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Space Dandy »

You babes need to slow down and let me show you why I'm called D-N-A.... Dandy. Why I'm called Dandy.
-V
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Killthestory »

Yes, nothing. It's day 1, and you're over here, "oh my god please lynch/vig this player asap his shitposts are so strong" and then making implicit suicide jokes.

I'm not sure what I did to you, but you could have targeted the numerous other people in this game.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:53 am

Thank you for showing up, albeit extremely late.

Varsoon hydrae are great.
Shino hydrae are exceptionally great.

I can't wait for this one.

PEdit: Now you're implying I'm setting up a strongman on you. Well, first off, you haven't made a single post that wasn't a shitpost or extremely defensive. Furthermore, you are now trying to slander me, when my comment was very clearly about the suicidal role modifier in this game that causes the player to be removed from the game upon reaching a certain condition. If this continues, you might just find yourself in the deadthread prematurely.
“Why was I chosen?'
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Killthestory »

You're really confusing and personal.

Now, I want you to go and find some content in this game that actually looks decent and isn't unlike what I've written thus far with what I've said. I'm afraid you can't because at least half the playerlist is playing much the same as I am, but you refuse to target them. Instead, you're just saying "oh ur DEFENSIEVE AND SHITPOST." Hey, to let you know, defensive isn't an argument ; ). You're expected to defend yourself against accusations no matter your alignment. Sorry you didn't know that.

And I don't know what half these buzzwords mean, but they sound really stupid.

Please stop threatening me. It looks super nerdy and not at all intimidating.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Post 571 (quote above) is really really good. Also, I'm not into self-induced torture, so you'll have to wait to see me rereading the thread for a while.

Also, strongman is insulting a person's character instead of actually making an argument on their logic, which is what you're claiming I'm doing. But it's not. Your lack of content and your obvious misrep of what I'm saying is reason enough for your death.
“Why was I chosen?'
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Killthestory »

'Lack of content'

Again, what's a good amount of content in comparison to the rest of the people in this game?

Also, misrep is a shitty buzzword because I was genuinely confused as to why you seemed to be personally attacking me. Your insistence this is scummy is odd.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”