Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Giga is also conf town and they shoot me over her? So it makes me think Kranksa is the scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it could be I guess b/c 175 also applies to Michel and maybe his "I'm just trying to get the game started/Blitz is the scummiest naked vote!" is scum that knew Blitz was scum and then his scumread on Blitz vanished.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then
In post 2462, MichelSableheart wrote:and trying to keep the shadow guilty hidden.
Is really dumb. Like even if Elyse is scum she'd not have known if I shot or not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

idk. Michels play has been p poor. Like he was wagoning town maria over scum shadow on d1 then fought against me wanting scum Shadow to claim and then wagoned townGiga over scum Blitz. Maybe he's one of those town vote cops.

but yeah, I'm going to agree that its Kranksa.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Giga is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

both Giga and Michel should be asking themselves why it was so important to the scum that I not make it to LYLO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 891, kraska77 wrote:scum:
blitz
, elyse,
like she said nothing about Blitz before this and now she's her @1 scumread? So bussing/distancing?

and then later on Shadow argues that I was bussing Blitz/Titus but conveniently ignores kraska.

Yeah I think this is the last scum but I have no faith in town so GG scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 347, Nero Cain wrote:lets flip one of these

Shadow_step
karnos
kraska77

vote:Kraka
2/3 scum on p14 woot!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Elyse is going to get lynched thanks to her lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm glad Elyse is listening to me but I actully suspected Kraska a little more but I think I failed to say anything the last day phase.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is all my fault. I strongly considered vigging Kraska but I picked Gerry. God I had townbeards.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Elyse is supposedly busy and so is Giga. Michel is a low volume poster/busy guy and Kraska is scum lurking it out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FINALLY YOU SHOW UP IAI. God you are such a lurker and a flake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

MICHE!. SHADOW WAS NOT TOWN!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea you were p useless

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 248, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 247, Nero Cain wrote:yea you were p useless
apart from saving you :P
I was being sarcastic though in hindsight I wish she didn't save me b/c I got p lazy the lazy two days and didn't really talk about how Kraska was prob the scum if Kanos wasn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mich really is the last scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still think its Kranska and Shadow was just trolling.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”