Micro 651: Worst (Role) Idea(s) Mafia 2 (Fin - Town Win!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Skrub »

VOTE: jaack You can't trust Jack Spicer
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Skrub »

The reaction test where I voted you for being a super villian?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Skrub »

How is that a scum claim?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Skrub »

It really does sound like you're claiming SK

VOTE: maruchan
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 67, Jaack wrote:AHH WHY ARE YOU SCUMREADING ME OHMYGEE OHMYGEE OHMYGEE
I don't know why, but this post cracked me up
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Skrub »

@vedith Just wondering, why is it that you've called the of us scum yet you haven't voted for any of the people you've said are scum?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Skrub »

*a few of us
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Skrub »

So you chose none of them?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Skrub »

You're voting tiershift lol. Can you explain the reads you have so far?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Skrub »

Yeah, I don't think it's a good idea to lynch him
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 146, Jaack wrote:On the one hand, some people make good points in favor of lynching tiershift. On the other hand some people make good points against lynching tiershift. Therefore, I will go with whatever the popular opinion as expressed in the thread is. But whatever the result is, don't blame me. But I think the best choice is to lynch tiershift afther we discuss things that aren't tiershift for a while.
This kind of sounds like the mindset of scum, but scum wouldn't have any reason to announce that they'll just vote for whoever everyone else votes for. So I guess I have a town lean on you right now.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Skrub »

I wat to move my vote, but the tier wagon seems sketchy to me. I guess I should reread everything and see if anything stands out to me
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Skrub »

But if he's anti-town then he wouldn't have felt the need to tell us any of this stuff in the first place
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 159, Jaack wrote:I think Skrub is scum. Discuss.
Why?
Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 148, Skrub wrote:
In post 146, Jaack wrote:On the one hand, some people make good points in favor of lynching tiershift. On the other hand some people make good points against lynching tiershift. Therefore, I will go with whatever the popular opinion as expressed in the thread is. But whatever the result is, don't blame me. But I think the best choice is to lynch tiershift afther we discuss things that aren't tiershift for a while.
This kind of sounds like the mindset of scum, but scum wouldn't have any reason to announce that they'll just vote for whoever everyone else votes for. So I guess I have a town lean on you right now.
In post 149, Skrub wrote:I wat to move my vote, but the tier wagon seems sketchy to me. I guess I should reread everything and see if anything stands out to me
To me he's calling out jack and then does something similar
How is that calling him out if I said that he's a town lean?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Skrub »

I said that scum wouldn't have any son to advertise that they'll go along with any popular wagon, so I town read you. You're scum reading me for doing the same thing that you did so that doesn't really make any sense. And I didn't say or imply that I didn't want to offer anything so I don't know where you got that from
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Skrub »

I still don't get why people support a tier lynch
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Skrub »

I don't like the way light's posts feel

VOTE: light_ganski
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 54, light_ganski wrote:Why do people keep claiming 'third party but don't kill me', its not exactly useful :facepalm:

VOTE: TierShift
Why would someone who is town say this instead of being glad that they know who's 3rd party now? It makes it easier to sort people out and you can grill the 3rd parties to find out whether or not you can trust them.
In post 116, light_ganski wrote:
In post 113, TierShift wrote:I'm not anti town

I don't get why letting SK kill me is bad for you?
Considering the mechanics of this game, could this be a scum gambit?

VOTE: Maruchan
He says this and then format make any effort to try and figure out of tier is really scum. It's just an empty post. Even when he votes for him again in his next post he doesn't ask tier any questions.
In post 177, light_ganski wrote:
In post 174, Vedith wrote:
In post 166, Maruchan wrote:Plus, I haven't indicated that I CAN'T win with the town, nor have I indicated a willingness to win with any other faction, unlike Tierce, so you'd think that you'd be more willing to listen to me than to tierce
See, this is neutral that I trust :up:
I get why you trust this but consider this scenario: scum claims third party and says they can win with town. We can't necessarily take third party claims at their word
If we can't take their claims at their word why aren't you interacting with any of them to figure out which ones you can trust?
In post 183, light_ganski wrote:
In post 182, Aristophanes wrote:So he's not town. There's gonna be tons of nit town. He's wiling to make more towny wincon available,
or so it seems
. Why don't we a want this?

The bolded is precisely my reason for not automatically trusting a day one non-town claim. What if he is the serial killer, and he's lying about getting the serial killer to 'team up' with him? It would be an awful good way to screw us over
Oh and didn't you say that you have to change your vote in every post? Why'd you stop doing it?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 190, TierShift wrote:You are so full of shit vedith there is no way town wincon actually says that.
This is worst role Mafia. The worst role a townie could have is a role where you can't claim. Everyone would want to lynch you. So it's kind of believable
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Skrub »

@jaack Can you go further in depth with explaining your reads?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 199, Jaack wrote:
In post 197, Skrub wrote:@jaack Can you go further in depth with explaining your reads?
There's not much else to explain. I've already stated my case as to why you are scummy. Maru and Tier have self confirmed their own scum nature. Vedith is ridiculously obviously town. I have reasons to believe +__+ is town that I can't get much into, but he's also independently the rather townie. Setup says there must be at least 5 town, so two of the remaining three are required to be town. In order of likelyhood, I'd say Light is probtown, Ari is reasonablely town and Vax is null. But that's kind of just off of memory.

@Vedith - We lynch Tier today and skrub tomorrow, sound good?
That's wasn't really a case though. Like at all. You gave a weak reason for scum reading me and it didn't even make sense because you had done the exact same thing right before that. I asked you to explain your reads more in depth and you haven't done that either. Why is light probtown? Why is Ari reasonably town? And why is vax null? I can understand why you're suspicious of tier and Mary but how have they "self confirmed their scum nature"?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 185, Skrub wrote:
In post 54, light_ganski wrote:Why do people keep claiming 'third party but don't kill me', its not exactly useful :facepalm:

Why would someone who is town say this instead of being glad that they know who's 3rd party now? It makes it easier to sort people out and you can grill the 3rd parties to find out whether or not you can trust them.

He says this and then format make any effort to try and figure out of tier is really scum. It's just an empty post. Even when he votes for him again in his next post he doesn't ask tier any questions.
In post 166, Maruchan wrote:Plus, I haven't indicated that I CAN'T win with the town, nor have I indicated a willingness to win with any other faction, unlike Tierce, so you'd think that you'd be more willing to listen to me than to tierce
I get why you trust this but consider this scenario: scum claims third party and says they can win with town. We can't necessarily take third party claims at their word
If we can't take their claims at their word why aren't you interacting with any of them to figure out which ones you can trust?
In post 182, Aristophanes wrote:So he's not town. There's gonna be tons of nit town. He's wiling to make more towny wincon available,
or so it seems

The bolded is precisely my reason for not automatically trusting a day one non-town claim. What if he is the serial killer, and he's lying about getting the serial killer to 'team up' with him? It would be an awful good way to screw us over
Oh and didn't you say that you have to change your vote in every post? Why'd you stop doing it?
Nobody has any comments on this?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Skrub »

VOTE: tiershift

Thanks for bussing your buddy, light.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Skrub »

Oh shit, I thought he was at L-2. Eh, doesn't really matter because he's scum anyway.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Skrub »

I think Vax is scum. He hasn't tried to figure out the game at all and his posts don't give me the impression that he cares about finding scum.

VOTE: vaxkiller

Light, come at me bruh. I can take anything you can dish out and in the end you'll just look silly.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Skrub »

Wow, an OMGUS vote. That's like straight out of the Scum 101 handbook.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 232, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 231, Skrub wrote:Wow, an OMGUS vote. That's like straight out of the Scum 101 handbook.
Please,

I'll let you know when its OMGUS. Also since when are OMGUS votes alignment indicative?
It's indicative when you back up your OMGUS with ridiculously weak reasoning.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Skrub »

I am looking for scum. Just read through vax's iso. He's done zero scum hunting and hasn't pushed anyone at all
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Skrub »

I thought that light and tier were partners yesterday because light was saying tier seemed like scum but wasn't pushing him at all or asking him any questions. It looked like he was trying to distance his buddy. But tier flipped town, so that theory was obviously off.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Skrub »

Tier's role doesn't sound like he was working with anyone else. My point about him not being partners with light still stands. Look at my second an third points here. Light kept saying that we couldn't trust third parties yet didn't make any attempt to interact with them and figure out if they were bad or not.
In post 185, Skrub wrote:

or so it seems

Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Skrub »

You're just making me repeat myself over and over again. Yeah, it's true that I didn't think we should lynch him for most of day 1. Then I noticed how light was acting suspicious of him but not really doing anything with that suspicion and it felt off to me so I voted for tier.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Skrub »

It's 100% the truth though. I don't know why you're asking me to explain myself if you're just going to brush aside what I'm saying and not even try to listen to me
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Skrub »

It's the truth, therefore it adds up. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, the fact still remains that I haven't lied about anything. Instead of wasting everyone's time by just saying "no, you're scum" any time I post anything, you should focus your attention on the people who are actually suspicious like vax.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:35 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 246, Vaxkiller wrote:Could your misdirection be any more obvious? Your case on light was not good at all, it looked like someone who was scrambling to find something where there was nothing.

I actually agree with you about light on some aspects, but all of those aspects are playstyle or odd comments and to me weren't alignment indicative. (I had no idea where he was going when he asked the 3rd party people to stop revealing, if the rest of the SK's want to show themselves, go for it.)
What misdirection? So you wouldn't think it was weird if someone was saying not to trust a player and then didn't interact with or push for the lynch of the person they said was untrustworthy? How could you be sure that was just playstyle stuff and not scum stuff?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 248, Jaack wrote:
In post 245, Skrub wrote:It's the truth, therefore it adds up. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, the fact still remains that I haven't lied about anything. Instead of wasting everyone's time by just saying "no, you're scum" any time I post anything, you should focus your attention on the people who are actually suspicious like vax.
I'm not just saying 'no your scum'. I pointed out the inconsistencies in your play. Just because you claim your explainations are true does not make them so.

Furthermore, I'm not interested in pursuing vax at this time. You are my top priority. If you want to make a case on vax, I'm willing to read and evaluate, but it's not my job to focus on who you say look's scummy.
You didn't point out any inconsistencies. You said that I defended tier earlier on and voted him at the end of the day so I must be scum. The way you act makes it seem as if you don't have static reads then you're scum. It doesn't make sense. I know that you're saying that you don't believe the reasons I gave for changing my mind about him, but you haven't really given me a chance at all throughout the game. Like originally you voted me because I said I wasn't sure who to vote. It feels like you're looking for any excuse to vote for me.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Skrub »

You're acting as if this wasn't my first posts today
In post 229, Skrub wrote:I think Vax is scum. He hasn't tried to figure out the game at all and his posts don't give me the impression that he cares about finding scum.

Light, come at me bruh. I can take anything you can dish out and in the end you'll just look silly.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Skrub »

I know that this sounds really convenient, but I was writing out a post about why I thought tier and light were partners and then the day ended right before I could post it
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 259, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 251, Vedith wrote:This is the thing with Skrub. As scum/sk he gains nothing by wanting to keep Tier alive, not even town cred. The focus on Skrub just seems easy.
How does he not get town cred for wanting to keep him alive? If we are dealing with all SK's (as Jaaack suggests) then no one will know each others alignment and SK!Skrub might have thought he was protecting a townie for town cred. Or maybe he didn't want to sheep along with everyone else and get caught that way.
If I was scum how would sheeping everyone else make me get caught? Most of the time people barely even bother with analyzing wagons after a mislynch, so it's pretty safe to just sheep what everyone else is doing.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 258, Jaack wrote:
In post 257, Skrub wrote:I know that this sounds really convenient, but I was writing out a post about why I thought tier and light were partners and then the day ended right before I could post it
I might be more willing to believe this if you hadn't been the one to end the day...
That's fair
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 265, Vaxkiller wrote:I think I need to explain it differently.

SK!Skrub thought tier may actually help town today if he lived, getting him town cred. The only problem with this is I struggled with the same feelings. The only difference being his 180° "accidental" hammer. Which is a move straight out of Tony Hawk Pro Skummer 2.
You're not gonna get town cred from protecting a 3rd party even if they help us. That's a dumb argument. Changing my mind isn't scummy. You can't cast shade as much as you want, but it doesn't change the fact nothing I did was inherently scummy.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 268, Jaack wrote:While I am not currently voting for Skrub, you can count my vote there for the time being. I like the fact that Skrub is the most likely lynch. I really have nothing else that I feel the need to bring up right now. If you wanna talk about something other than Skrub, then find something worht talking about, but I got nothing.

That being said, I am the alpha and omega of towniness, and if you can find one lick of scum motivation from my posts it will be the greatest historical discovery since the Rosetta Stone. I'm so town, Thornton Wilder won a Pulitzer Prize for writing a play about my performance in this game.
You could argue that you refusing to even attempt to give me the benefit of the doubt and pushing me for weak reasons could be scum motivated. Looks like there's no Pulitzer in your future.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Skrub »

It's pretty obvious that Vax is buddying you. Like I have no idea how you could not notice it.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Skrub »

Nvm, forget that last part. I didn't see when vax downgraded his townread. Both of you double teaming me made it feel like buddying because Vax is scum.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 274, Jaack wrote:
In post 271, Skrub wrote: You could argue that you refusing to even attempt to give me the benefit of the doubt and pushing me for weak reasons could be scum motivated. Looks like there's no Pulitzer in your future.
I've given your case consideration and come to the conclusion that you are scum.

I don't know why you're making a huge deal out of my scum read on you when vax and light both are voting you and vedith has suspicion of you as well.

I also think you misunderstand. The pulitzer has already been awarded.
Out of those 2, you're the only one that i have a town read on. Vax is obvscum and light is null. Why wouldn't I try to change your mind about mislynching me?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 277, light_ganski wrote:Firstly, really sorry I haven't checked in the last two days, kinda got snowed under with work for my A-levels.

Secondly, let's analyse Skrub, and why I want him dead:
So this looks scum, so it isn't scum? Was there any point in saying it other than trying to look busy? And if it sounds like a scum mindset to you why does it leave you thinking 'town-lean'?
In post 162, Skrub wrote: How is that calling him out if I said that he's a town lean?
Again, why give someone a town read for a post you think shows a scum mindset? Is it because he's solidly townread by pretty much everyone else?
He wasn't solidly townread then. And like I said it didn't make sense for scum to announce that they were just going to follow the popular vote. How is that "just looking busy"

In post 171, Skrub wrote:I still don't get why people support a tier lynch
Literally gives no indication of this changing before he hammers tier whatsoever. How do you go from 'no reasons to support a wagon' to hammering without expressing some sort of view on the guy?

Already gone over his weak-ass case on me
i don't control when I have realizations about stuff. Guess what? You can believe something one minute and then believe something completely different a few minutes later. What an amazing concept!

In post 217, Skrub wrote:VOTE: tiershift

Thanks for bussing your buddy, light.
In post 221, Skrub wrote:Oh shit, I thought he was at L-2. Eh, doesn't really matter because he's scum anyway.
Even without any other reason to vote him, in my opinion these two posts in quick succession effectively confirm Skrub as scum. Judging by the comment skrub must've known he was hammering, I can see no reason for him to feel the need to make it if he wasn't (a) gloating town who thinks he's just killed scum or (b) scum trying to look like (a). Either way, it makes it obvious he knew he was hammering. There is no way in hell he genuinely thought it was L-2 and to walk back on that in his very next post is an obvious lie. This is so scummy it hurts
Literally everything you just said right here sounds nonsensical. Why wouldn't you make a post like this if you accidentally hammered? How does that make it obvious that I knew beforehand that it was a hammer? You're basically just saying over and over again "there's no way he didn't know that it was a hammer because it's obviously scummy because he obviously one it was a hammer so that makes it scummy". It's dumb and nothing you've said suggests that I knew it wasn't l-2.

In post 229, Skrub wrote:I think Vax is scum. He hasn't tried to figure out the game at all and his posts don't give me the impression that he cares about finding scum.

So you end day one insisting I'm scum then go after vax at the start of day two? Why not vote your longer-held scum read?
because I didn't scumread you anymore. Duh.

In post 234, Skrub wrote:
In post 232, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 231, Skrub wrote:Wow, an OMGUS vote. That's like straight out of the Scum 101 handbook.
Please,

I'll let you know when its OMGUS. Also since when are OMGUS votes alignment indicative?
It's indicative when you back up your OMGUS with ridiculously weak reasoning.
Not weak reasoning. It's obvious you knew you were hammering.
Its weaker than Leafy's chin. I didn't know shit

In post 241, Skrub wrote:You're just making me repeat myself over and over again. Yeah, it's true that I didn't think we should lynch him for most of day 1. Then I noticed how light was acting suspicious of him but not really doing anything with that suspicion and it felt off to me so I voted for tier.
In post 243, Skrub wrote:It's 100% the truth though. I don't know why you're asking me to explain myself if you're just going to brush aside what I'm saying and not even try to listen to me
In post 245, Skrub wrote:It's the truth, therefore it adds up. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, the fact still remains that I haven't lied about anything. Instead of wasting everyone's time by just saying "no, you're scum" any time I post anything, you should focus your attention on the people who are actually suspicious like vax.
Misdirection, misdirection, misdirection. At this point you've given no reason why you jumped straight from town-read to hammer
without at least stating your read had changed
. I honestly cannot believe that if you genuinely scum-read me with tier you'd hammer without saying anything abut how your read on him had changed.
aparently you don't know what the word misdirection means. And I didn't know it was hammer. I already said that before.

In post 257, Skrub wrote:I know that this sounds really convenient, but I was writing out a post about why I thought tier and light were partners and then the day ended right before I could post it
Yes, it sounds highly convenient. Do me a favour, if you did think this could you outline what you would've said, just so everyone can get their heads round your though process?

And couldn't you have done this
before
you voted?
i didn't expect the thread to close 5 minutes after I voted for him. I didn't even know that it was a hammer at first so I thought that I had a lot of time to talk about it

In post 261, Skrub wrote: If I was scum how would sheeping everyone else make me get caught? Most of the time people barely even bother with analyzing wagons after a mislynch, so it's pretty safe to just sheep what everyone else is doing.
As an aside, I genuinely don't see how this post benefits any alignment :neutral:
Maybe learn reading comprehension then? If I was scum why wouldn't I take the safe easy option instead of defending him and not getting any benefits whatsoever? He said that following everyone else would get me caught if I was scum and I was saying that he was wrong

In post 270, Skrub wrote: You're not gonna get town cred from protecting a 3rd party even if they help us. That's a dumb argument. Changing my mind isn't scummy. You can't cast shade as much as you want, but it doesn't change the fact nothing I did was inherently scummy.
In post 271, Skrub wrote: You could argue that you refusing to even attempt to give me the benefit of the doubt and pushing me for weak reasons could be scum motivated. Looks like there's no Pulitzer in your future.
This is nothing more than gish gallop tbh
no idea what that means

In post 275, Skrub wrote: Out of those 2, you're the only one that i have a town read on. Vax is obvscum and light is null. Why wouldn't I try to change your mind about mislynching me?
So I'm null now am I? Please explain in more detail than 'I thought you were tier's partner' because that wasn't why you scum read me when you cased me on day one.
thats why I scumread you though. You were talking about how suspicious the third parties were yet you didn't push them at all. Both of them have already flipped and aren't part of a faction, so you can't be either of their partners. But I don't like your general lack of effort (up until this point). So the end result is that you're null
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Skrub »

None of you find it odd that vax contributed basically nothing useful on day 1 but now he's happy to jump all over my wagon?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 291, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 286, Vedith wrote:
In post 284, Aristophanes wrote:I could have sworn I'd posted...
You still can!
I will! :)
Skrub wrote:None of you find it odd that vax contributed basically nothing useful on day 1 but now he's happy to jump all over my wagon?
Nope. Should I?
Yeah. He wasn't doing anything at all until a perfect mislynch opportunity fell into his lap
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Skrub »

He didn't join in the conversation though. He only made one post about tier
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Skrub »

I'll be able to post tonight
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 301, Vaxkiller wrote:The only thing keeping me from thinking your scum is the fact you could have just jumped on the easy Skrub lynch wagon, but instead you defended Skrub.
Calling me an easy lynch and town reading him for defending me makes it sound like you already know that I'm town
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 306, Jaack wrote:Yeah, Ari is pretty town. Are you townreading Skrub due to everyone jumping onto his wagon, or are there elements of his play that you find to be towny?

I might be able to come around on a vax lynch, but I want Skrub to make a more substantial case about vax before I commit to anything
I'll write out the case later today
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 107, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 106, Vedith wrote:
In post 105, +__+ wrote:@Tier
In post 63, +__+ wrote:Why don't you just fullclaim now and let us decide if its better to lynch you day 1 or 2?
Because he's either scum or probably gains something anti town if targeted at night.
In your opinion, he's scum or scum?

In a "normal" game I would agree, but something tells me it's a "worst idea" to give townies new abilities if targeted at night.

UNVOTE:
In post 118, Vaxkiller wrote:Ok I see what you mean now vedith. That does seem like a slip.
In post 120, Vaxkiller wrote:I mean if he is town aligned why would the sk even WANT to help him.
In post 121, Vaxkiller wrote:Lol what is he, a town aligned jester
In post 154, Vaxkiller wrote:This sentence is really rubbed me the wrong way.
[quotownIn post 50, TierShift"]

Town, you have no benefit in lynching me. I will fullclaim day 2.
Instead of talking about the benefits of his plan to town he says don't kill me it won't help you.[/quote]

Just like light, vax kept acting suspicious of tier yet didn't attempt to push for his lynch at all or ask tier any questions to figure out more about his role. I don't see the town motivation in acting like someone is scum and not trying to get them lynched.
In post 161, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 149, Skrub wrote:I wat to move my vote, but the tier wagon seems sketchy to me. I guess I should reread everything and see if anything stands out to me
This is a blatant misrep seeing as how I even said in that quote that I was town reading jaack, not "calling him out".
In post 230, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 221, Skrub wrote:Oh shit, I thought he was at L-2. Eh, doesn't really matter because he's scum anyway.

I've seen a resurgence of this lately. Everytime: SCUM

VOTE: SKRUB
Opportunistic vote. He doesn't even attempt to try and figure out if I hammered accidentally. He saw a chance to go for an easy mislynch and went for it.
In post 254, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 252, Skrub wrote:What misdirection?
I bolded the part that was blatant:
In post 245, Skrub wrote:It's the truth, therefore it adds up. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, the fact still remains that I haven't lied about anything. Instead of wasting everyone's time by just saying "no, you're scum" any time I post anything,
you should focus your attention on the people who are actually suspicious like vax.
No reasons. You are basically saying, don't vote for me... vote for this guy!
In post 255, Skrub wrote:You're acting as if this wasn't my first posts today
I showed why he was full of shit there.

SK!Skrub thought tier may actually help town today if he lived, getting him town cred. The only problem with this is I struggled with the same feelings. The only difference being his 180° "accidental" hammer. Which is a move straight out of Tony Hawk Pro Skummer 2.
In post 264, Vedith wrote:I don't get your point. There's a difference to Tier playing anti town and not being town.
When someone says "I'm neutral" that confirms that they are not town. There was absolutely no town cred to be gained on lynching Tier.
Vedith showed how his logic was full of holes here.
In post 301, Vaxkiller wrote:The only thing keeping me from thinking your scum is the fact you could have just jumped on the easy Skrub lynch wagon, but instead you defended Skrub.
Like I said before, the fact that he called me an easy lunch and townread Vedith for defending me shows that he's scum. The only reason he'd say that is if he already knew I was town. If he really believed that I was scum, why would he townread someone for defending me?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 315, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 313, Skrub wrote:

In post 264, Vedith wrote:I don't get your point. There's a difference to Tier playing anti town and not being town.
When someone says "I'm neutral" that confirms that they are not town. There was absolutely no town cred to be gained on lynching Tier.
Like I said before, the fact that he called me an easy lunch and townread Vedith for defending me shows that he's scum. The only reason he'd say that is if he already knew I was town. If he really believed that I was scum, why would he townread someone for defending me?
I read the above post and was going to respond with my follow up post explaining myself more clearly. Then I saw you took my FOLLOW UP post and swapped it BEFORE Vediths post, to make it seem like my posts were not clear!!! ON TOP OF THAT you gave a tell!!! You manipulated my name in the post!!!! "Vax Killer" You new full well what you were doing.

VOTE: Skrub

Yeah, I know I'm voting again, I have restrictions.
I put Vedith's post after yours because he already rekt your argument yet you still wanted to act as if you had a point. There's no deception there because you'd have to be blind not to see the post numbers. And I didn't manipulate your name in anything so I don't know what you're talking about. Is this a desperate last ditch OMGUS vote?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 314, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 312, Vedith wrote:
In post 310, Skrub wrote:Calling me an easy lynch and town reading him for defending me makes it sound like you already know that I'm town
:up: :up:
It's just the truth, you are an easy lynch, can you name the scum motivation in what I said about Vedith? Saying it only put me more in the spotlight, but I wanted to call it out.
It's a scum slip
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 318, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 316, Skrub wrote:And I didn't manipulate your name in anything so I don't know what you're talking about. Is this a desperate last ditch OMGUS vote?
Then why does it say Vax Killer? Also, check the history, I voted you at the start of the day, but I have restrictions. This time it should go through. This is not an OMGUS vote, but keep trying to frame and change history, its showing your true colors.
What are you even trying to say in this post? How am I framing and changing history? The only thing that's being shown is that you can't form any coherent thoughts
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #55) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Skrub »

We need to lynch Vax, not Aristophanes
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 313, Skrub wrote:
In post 107, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 106, Vedith wrote:
In post 105, +__+ wrote:@Tier
In post 63, +__+ wrote:Why don't you just fullclaim now and let us decide if its better to lynch you day 1 or 2?
Because he's either scum or probably gains something anti town if targeted at night.
In your opinion, he's scum or scum?

In a "normal" game I would agree, but something tells me it's a "worst idea" to give townies new abilities if targeted at night.

UNVOTE:
In post 118, Vaxkiller wrote:Ok I see what you mean now vedith. That does seem like a slip.
In post 120, Vaxkiller wrote:I mean if he is town aligned why would the sk even WANT to help him.
In post 121, Vaxkiller wrote:Lol what is he, a town aligned jester
In post 154, Vaxkiller wrote:This sentence is really rubbed me the wrong way.
[quotownIn post 50, TierShift"]

Town, you have no benefit in lynching me. I will fullclaim day 2.
Instead of talking about the benefits of his plan to town he says don't kill me it won't help you.
Just like light, vax kept acting suspicious of tier yet didn't attempt to push for his lynch at all or ask tier any questions to figure out more about his role. I don't see the town motivation in acting like someone is scum and not trying to get them lynched.
In post 161, Vaxkiller wrote:
This is a blatant misrep seeing as how I even said in that quote that I was town reading jaack, not "calling him out".

I've seen a resurgence of this lately. Everytime: SCUM

VOTE: SKRUB
Opportunistic vote. He doesn't even attempt to try and figure out if I hammered accidentally. He saw a chance to go for an easy mislynch and went for it.
In post 254, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 252, Skrub wrote:What misdirection?
I bolded the part that was blatant:
In post 245, Skrub wrote:It's the truth, therefore it adds up. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, the fact still remains that I haven't lied about anything. Instead of wasting everyone's time by just saying "no, you're scum" any time I post anything,
you should focus your attention on the people who are actually suspicious like vax.
No reasons. You are basically saying, don't vote for me... vote for this guy!
In post 255, Skrub wrote:You're acting as if this wasn't my first posts today
I showed why he was full of shit there.

Like I said before, the fact that he called me an easy lunch and townread Vedith for defending me shows that he's scum. The only reason he'd say that is if he already knew I was town. If he really believed that I was scum, why would he townread someone for defending me?[/quote]
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 336, Vaxkiller wrote:NOM NOM NOM

For today I'm ok with a Skrub or light lynch. As long as Vedith keeps his word and we have only 1 death tonight keep him around, if not, for gods sake you will need to lynch him.

To me the scum pool can only be Skrub, light, and possibly jack in that specific order. I think everyone else is conf town (as long as the night goes correctly.)
I know you guys all think jaack is def town, but I can't rule him out as I can Ari and Vedith.
How are any of the players conf town? I believe the claims, but we don't have seen anything that confirms without a doubt that they're town. It just makes it sound like you're scum and you already knew that they were town. What's even worse is that you included yourself as conf town which is definitely not true.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Skrub »

Why'd you vote for Aristophanes when you came in?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Skrub »

Oh, I forgot that you have to keep changing your vote. Never mind
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 357, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 330, Vedith wrote:@Ari - Can you vote if someone unvotes first?
I can vote if the player is not being voted and voting. Once this is the case, I cannot vote for them.

If a player unvotes, I can vote for them. If a player is voting, but nobody is voting them, I can also vote for them. Does this make sense?
So if I unvote Vax, will you vote for him?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 361, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 360, Aristophanes wrote:What is the case against him?
Flimsy, made up evidence. You in?

Am I the only person who is bothered by the FACT that Skrub quoted my post out of order with another post, changed my name to Vax Killer in the title? He 100% denies changing my name to Vax Killer.... but there it is: He was so proud of his manifesto he posted it twice:
1. I already said why I quoted vedith's post after yours. He destroyed your aguement and then in the next post you still wanted to act as if you had a point. Even though you tried to change your words slightly, his post already invalidated yours.
2. I didn't change anything
3.How would changing your name make me scum?
4. If my case against you is weak and full of made up evidence, then why do you seem so shook?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:03 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 367, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 362, Skrub wrote:1. I already said why I quoted vedith's post after yours. He destroyed your aguement and then in the next post you still wanted to act as if you had a point. Even though you tried to change your words slightly, his post already invalidated yours.
4. If my case against you is weak and full of made up evidence, then why do you seem so shook?
1 I know you already answered it. But you havent answered the other part where you changed me name.
2. Yes you did.
3. It doesn't. By why the lie?
4. I'm shook? What behvior makes you think that?
I don't even know what you're talking about when you keep saying that I changed your name. And the tone of this post makes it obvious that you're shook.

Am I the only person who is bothered by the FACT that Skrub quoted my post out of order with another post, changed my name to Vax Killer in the title? He 100% denies changing my name to Vax Killer.... but there it is: He was so proud of his manifesto he posted it twice:
By the way, are you ever going to actually reply to any of the points I made against you in my case? All you've done since I've made is talk about your name and completely ignore everything that I said in it
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:05 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 369, Skrub wrote:
In post 367, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 362, Skrub wrote:1. I already said why I quoted vedith's post after yours. He destroyed your aguement and then in the next post you still wanted to act as if you had a point. Even though you tried to change your words slightly, his post already invalidated yours.
1 I know you already answered it. But you havent answered the other part where you changed me name.
2. Yes you did.
3. It doesn't. By why the lie?
4. I'm shook? What behvior makes you think that?
I don't even know what you're talking about when you keep saying that I changed your name. And the tone of this post below makes it obvious that you're shook.

By the way, are you ever going to actually reply to any of the points I made against you in my case? All you've done since I've made is talk about your name and completely ignore everything that I said in it
EBWOP
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Skrub »

The order is vax and then light
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 376, Aristophanes wrote:UNVOTE: Myself

Skrub, if you unvote I can join either your wagon or the Vax one. But I request that you not do that until I have read a bit. I intend to Iso you people before making a decision.
UNVOTE:
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Skrub »

Didn't mean to quote that
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Skrub »

And I would

VOTE: light
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Skrub »

Thank god. They're finally moving onto another wagon lol. We've got this now :)
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Skrub »

That was just a joke lol, ignore that
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Skrub »

It was just a joke, Ari. I'm town so it's impossible for me to scum slip. We just need to lynch light and then tomorrow we can lynch vax or jaack
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Skrub »

How could anyone be dumb enough to slip like that? Aren't scum pts a different color from the game thread? It should be obvious already that I was kidding
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 392, Vaxkiller wrote:If it was a scum slip, then whos the other scum? The only possibility I see is Jaack.

The way every part of that is worded rubs me the wrong way, it doesnt sound like a joke, why would you ask us to "ignore it" afterwards? Just say its a joke, then the ignoring doesnt need to be said.

Ari, would you consider voting for Skrub if light unvotes?
I know that someone like you would call me a list of I just said that it was a joke. I said ignore it because I realized dumb the joke was.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Skrub »

In post 393, Skrub wrote:
In post 392, Vaxkiller wrote:If it was a scum slip, then whos the other scum? The only possibility I see is Jaack.

The way every part of that is worded rubs me the wrong way, it doesnt sound like a joke, why would you ask us to "ignore it" afterwards? Just say its a joke, then the ignoring doesnt need to be said.

Ari, would you consider voting for Skrub if light unvotes?
I know that someone like you would call me a liar if I just said that it was a joke. I said ignore it because I realized dumb the joke was.
Ebwop
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 397, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 395, light_ganski wrote:Honestly, it's hardly a tunnel if they're scum. @Vax no way in hell do I unvote, quite frankly this dies or I die because I'm not moving today

VOTE: Aristo
Have you even been reading the thread? You have to unvote in order for aristo to put his lynch there.
Coach your scum buddy in your PT, not here.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 371, Vaxkiller wrote:I didn't really feel the need to to be honest, but you are right, it would be rude to dismiss it. I'll address them in a little bit.
Still waiting on this
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:35 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 403, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 402, Skrub wrote:
In post 371, Vaxkiller wrote:I didn't really feel the need to to be honest, but you are right, it would be rude to dismiss it. I'll address them in a little bit.
Still waiting on this
Sorry, I will have this for you within the hour.

@Skrub Do you think we are dealing with scum, 3rd party (sk's), or both?
I think it's a scum team of you and light
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 404, Jaack wrote:
In post 401, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 386, Skrub wrote:Thank god. They're finally moving onto another wagon lol. We've got this now :)
In post 387, Skrub wrote:That was just a joke lol, ignore that
@Jaack What are your thoughts on this? (Jaack only please)
It's probably nothing.

It could be a scumslip. It could be you trying to make it out as a scumslip. Woooo WIFOM spooooky oooooo

At this point I'm pretty comfortable with lynching any of skrub, light, or vax. Probably in that order I guess.
If that's true then why aren't you trying to get me lynched anymore?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Skrub »

You just said that you prefer to lynch me first lmao. If you really wanted that then you'd be going after it. But you're not. Its weird
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Skrub »

Vax has been more hesitant too since that "scum slip". If he really believes it's a scum slip why isn't he jumping all over me like he was doing earlier. It's like he's hesitant to actually get me lynched because he knows I'll flip town and it'll make him look bad
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 412, Vaxkiller wrote:Answers to post /
In post 313, Skrub wrote:Instead of talking about the benefits of his plan to town he says don't kill me it won't help you.

Revisionist history. He said he could win with town, so it was jsut a matter of weather we believed him or not, I'm not the only one with this opinion.
In post 313, Skrub wrote:This is a blatant misrep seeing as how I even said in that quote that I was town reading jaack, not "calling him out".
You said it was the mindset of scum, seems like you were calling him out to me. Look at for the quotes. To me it boils down to Jaack saying he wants to see waht everyone else thinks. Then your post that is quoted is saying something similar.
In post 313, Skrub wrote:Opportunistic vote. He doesn't even attempt to try and figure out if I hammered accidentally. He saw a chance to go for an easy mislynch and went for it.
How exactly would I figure out if it was an accident? Should I ask you if it was and you say no and then I believe you? If all it was was the hammer I would need more information, but your follow posts speak for themselves, it was forced, almost pre-planned or prepped.

In post 334, Skrub wrote:Like I said before, the fact that he called me an easy lunch and townread Vedith for defending me shows that he's scum. The only reason he'd say that is if he already knew I was town. If he really believed that I was scum, why would he townread someone for defending me?
@Skrub, thanks for making me reply to this. Because this just digs your grave deeper. My post:

Is FAR from a town read. I'm town reading Vedith now however based on his claim.

PLEASE READ THIS PART IF YOU READ NOTHING ELSE

The only reason I would say that is if I knew you were town? What If I think you were an SK? That works too....

Skrub seems to be operating on having more knowledge, he KNOWS there are scum in the game, because he IS one of those scum. I feel pretty strongly about this scum slip, coupled with his accusation of myself when asked if I think there are scum or sk's left, he says there are only scum and they are myself and light.
1. How does that have anything to with what you quoted? You were saying that you didn't really trust him and still didn't try to figure out whether or not he was trustworthy
2. In that very same post I said "I think jaack is town". You can't be calling someone out of you said that you think they're town. How does that make sense?
3. You immediately said "this guy I scum! Only scum hammer people without claims! It's scum 101!" Town don't immediately close off all options at the beginning of the day. That's scum behavior. There nothing forced or pre planned about anything I've said so I'd appreciate it if you didn't pull things out of your ass. Thanks.
4.thats not far from a town read. You explicitly said that you don't scum read him. Why wouldn't you scum read someone defending someone else who you scumread. No, let me rephrase that. you didn't ask me if I think there are scum or SKs left. You asked me who I thought the remaining scum were. You and light are scummy as hell and the way you completely ignore him throughout the game implies that you're partners together.

That rebuttal was weak, man. 2/10 try again
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 413, Jaack wrote:
In post 408, Vedith wrote: How is questioning it trying to make it look like a scum slip?

At the end of the day, there's no problem questioning it. I don't have concern on the comment itself, I make those comments here and there.
What I didn't like was the explanation within 1min of making the comment. It seemed more of a panic rather than a stating the obvious.
I don't think such an interpretation as the one you offer is incorrect per se, but I'm not quite sure if it is accurate under these circumstances.

It could be panicking scum. It could be innocuous. But overall, it does little to change my opinion there.

@skrub, if you want me to try and lynch you, I'll be happy to oblige.
Lol wut
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Skrub »

I didn't skip over the last part. I directly replied to it. Maybe actually read what I say instead of making up stuff? And there was no made up rhetoric there at all. You didn't counter anything that I said
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Skrub »

It's not so much an inconsistency as me reading over your post too fast. Doesn't matter though. I think you're on a scum team with light. I stand by that.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 420, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 416, Vaxkiller wrote:@Ari
If I can get through to light to unvote, will you vote Skrub
If he doesn't unvote, he's pretty ice just going to be today's lynch. So that's up to h ok m. I would switch to Skrub though, yes. I'm happy with either lynch, so if we hammer this now I don't mind.
Why would you want to lynch me?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Skrub »

In post 427, Vedith wrote:No, I believe your restriction as we have seen it.
I just wanted to know if there is anything else to your role?
I think for the possible scum slip alone, Skrub has to be the lynch today. As I said, it seemed more of a panic "It was a joke" as it was instantly said. If it was a joke, why would he not wait for a response?
Because people always jump to conclusions. None of you believe that I was joking. That just proves my point
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Skrub »

It was damage control before things got out of hand
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Skrub »

Have you seen the way that Vax scrapes the bottom of the barrel to call anything I do scummy? Lol I wasn't waiting around for that to happen
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Skrub »

I didn't change my mind I was just letting you know it was a joke
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Skrub »

I'm a comedian. If an opportunity for levity presents itself I take it. I'm sorry that you hate jokes.
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Skrub »

Did you just lynch yourself?
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Skrub »

GG lol
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Skrub »

You can post the scum thread
Skrub
Skrub
Goon
Skrub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Skrub »

I was going to move my vote to vax because I was worried this might happen and also because I wanted to be lynched and it would look scummy, but I didn't get a chance

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”