Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1501 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:47 am

Post by Titus »

Because everyone can be warden and wardens are the only way players have PRs.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1570 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

We have something solid against Masq now, and you have admitted you don't get the thought process.

I find it odd you're arguing against loaded statements when you've said things like and its correction in the following post are loaded statements. Asking you why you feel afraid is an observation I like sorted. Your ISO is full of that grandstanding. I highlighted as much. So did Shiro in . You didn't comment then. Do you feel like your threat to blacklist wasn't loaded? I could go on all day here.

I protect players who I feel may be useful to me. You are possibly.

I am very annoyed at people who throw around manipulative like it's a dirty word. Manipulative is another word for persuasive. We all are trying to manipulate each other. To say otherwise is dishonest.

Do you feel the Masq wagon is mostly town? What's your read on everyone on the wagon?

~Titus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1921 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1919, SirCakez wrote:feelmi should just be vigged
Don't mind a feelmi vig.

RR is town though. :(

Seriously, what is it with town just not wanting to vote scum lately?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1923 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1920, Shiro wrote:But it is true that her claiming cop in the PT early day 1 is horrible town play bevause there is nothing saying scum couldn't have infiltrated.
It was her plan to test it. If she lived unroleblocked, then the hood was very likely free from scum.

The pushback on her but not on PV is very telling once this game out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4278 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4277, iraonavp wrote:
In post 4275, Luna Fox wrote:inb4 DGB forgot she replaced Masq
It's a townslip because DGB would see Masquerade in the scum-aligned chat.
I forgot how many scumbuddies I had as scum.

It's a forgetful tell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5648 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Nero, For once I agree.

Scum submitting an action but no kill. Wtf? That threw off all of my reads.

Gj town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5673 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5670, BlackVoid wrote:Thanks for the game asoiaf. The "last will" mechanic is awesome and I'd love to see it be incorporated into more games. It certainly creates a more interesting dynamic especially with the last wills of nightkilled players. Do they still get investigation results if they die that night i.e. can a cop post results in a last will? Even if not, it's still a good way to compose everything you want the town to hear such as previous results and read changes based on flips. Btw, is the nightkilled player informed that they have been killed and have time to write it out or do they need to be pre-written? Game seems slightly townsided overall but not by much.

Playwise, I thought rb had pretty accurate reads early on and Foxbeebirdboy played very transparently and Shadow_step too. Glad I could solve the game. I've always wanted to see if I'd make the right decision if I have all game information available. Sorry about stealing your replacement slot mhsmith0.
Good job.

I was infinitely perplexed by a redirect and no night kill.
I did clear quite a few people and the rest of my reads were good, but I had Nero as hard clear based on that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”