A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:50 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 5560, Shadow_step wrote:@mod, can Mafia perform the kill and night action at the same time ?
Yes. Each player may cast all the abilities they can at the same phase.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5559, Vedith wrote:
In post 5523, Shadow_step wrote:???
It doesn't matter at all. Math wouldn't have known whether I motivated her or not till night 10.
In post 3358, Luna Fox wrote:I can confirm he did double me up tho, and no, dont ask me to paraphrase.
Here you go Random.
Shadow lying and shows that Math would have been told. He had to kill Math last night or be lynched.
In post 5575, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 5560, Shadow_step wrote:@mod, can Mafia perform the kill and night action at the same time ?
SUCK IT SCUM
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Vedith »

Town cred for encase you wasn't warden.
Face it you've been caught out enough Shadow ;)
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5577, Vedith wrote:Town cred for encase you wasn't warden.
Face it you've been caught out enough Shadow ;)
All your arguments are have been proven BS, keep posting lame emojis. That's the best you can do.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5540, Shadow_step wrote:I don't need town you to clear more townies by using your track plus taking the unnecessary risk of you tracking me. Keep trying your argument is invalid.
Show

A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:27 am

Randomidget is prodded. as it is his fourth prod he will be force replaced.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Vedith »

Need someone to replace to vote Shadow. :giggle:
I claim scum \o/
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:50 am

BlackVoid Replaces Randomidget. Effective Immediately!
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:53 am

Post by BlackVoid »

Hi! I can confirm that I'm town. I don't know if I'll be able to read over two-hundred pages and I've no idea what made me want to replace in but it was a lazy Saturday afternoon, I was bored, browsed the replacement requests and wanted to do something crazy.

Going to try my best to actually solve this and get it right.

So Vedith, why should I be voting Shadow?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Vedith »

It was clear either him or Ira was scum.
Hes had a terrible voting history
Told me that mod confirmed he couldn't receive the warden last night when I then posted a message from mod in game showing that he lied.
He told me that Math would not have been told that he was motivated (from shadows power) today when we have proof he would have been.
Just constantly lying and changing his story.
All night phase he was telling me to vote math with him when I made it clear I wouldn't he kills math.
He even admits himself if I was scum I could have killed random (you) and got the win.

Just read the last 3 or 4 pages you see everything on him it's the most obvious scum going.

The only time he's actually voted scum this game (his slot) was the hammer on his buddy other than that all game his slit has pushed for counter lynches or bad lynches on town.

I gave the plan to ensure a confirmed town alive today so that's why shadow was originally asking me to vote Math with him last night as he had no other option.

As I said, read the last 3 or 4 pages and you'll see confirmed scum.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Vedith »

Ju still a few other facts
All game I said Cakez was scum and I had 100 pinned as scum. Kept shouting to lynch them and guess what, both scum.
I said who Luna (math) targeted before them and said they would have been town from who they visited. Shadow really wanted Math lynched by me today from out PT last night
I tracked random (you) to confirn you didn't make the kills
Shadow was warden last night but as already said, told us the mod told him that no one can be warden even though we have proof that he could be.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5583, BlackVoid wrote:Hi! I can confirm that I'm town. I don't know if I'll be able to read over two-hundred pages and I've no idea what made me want to replace in but it was a lazy Saturday afternoon, I was bored, browsed the replacement requests and wanted to do something crazy.

Going to try my best to actually solve this and get it right.

So Vedith, why should I be voting Shadow?
BV I just iso me and read my day 10 posts. It should be obvious why Vedith is scum. He will come up with all kinds of nonsense to incriminate me. Don't bother reading all that bs.
Show

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I'll read day ten since you guys are insisting on it. But I'm more interested in how you played when other scum were still alive and getting wagoned so I'm trying to look for critical points where known scum were wagoned (Radical Rat on day one is where I'm currently at).

Besides that, does anyone have a complete list of night actions? Who was elected warden each night from each nation and how they used their role and their results? Before I look through the day game, I want to see if there are any inconsistencies wrt the night actions.

I also want to hear your subjective opinions on why each of the scum were lynched and how influential you thought you were in those lynches. Were they lynched because of results or because someone had a scumread and pushed hard on it for instance?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

See, let me make this easy for you. My role is a two shot motivator and I motivated a confirmed town cop voluntarily so that they can have two investigations in one day.
Do you think I would do that as scum?
Scum don't have any blocking role or godfather to counter the cop so it would be a death wish to do it as scum.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5587, BlackVoid wrote:I'll read day ten since you guys are insisting on it. But I'm more interested in how you played when other scum were still alive and getting wagoned so I'm trying to look for critical points where known scum were wagoned (Radical Rat on day one is where I'm currently at).

Besides that, does anyone have a complete list of night actions? Who was elected warden each night from each nation and how they used their role and their results? Before I look through the day game, I want to see if there are any inconsistencies wrt the night actions.

I also want to hear your subjective opinions on why each of the scum were lynched and how influential you thought you were in those lynches. Were they lynched because of results or because someone had a scumread and pushed hard on it for instance?
Read the mechanics that are different in this game. There is a warden mechanic. You'll understand what I'm saying after you read that.

What happened on day 8 was I asked Ira and Vedith to vote me for warden because I wanted to motivate the cop again. Ira voted me and Vedith did not vote me because obviously he was scared about cop getting a guilty on him. Vedith is a tracker. I voted him for warden that night incase I didn't get selected for warden.
See at that point in the game. At night 8 there were 6 people in the game and only 1 scum remaining. I as scum making Vedith the warden so he can use his tracker is another death wish. You can imagine he can could gacw tracked me doing the kill or he town clears people who did not move at night.

So basically it should be obvious by my night actions that I am pro town. If you need anything more you can ask me.
Show

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Yeah, I read about the warden mechanic. But clarify the timeline for me: is the warden chosen during the day or the night? If the voting is anonymous, when do you find out that you were chosen?

If you were to motivate the cop, then this needs to be co-ordinated between two different nations by one nation making you the warden and another making the cop the warden?

What happened? Did the cop get two results? (I'm assuming you are referring to Mathblade's slot here)
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Yes the cop got two results. Mathblade's slot yes. That was Luna fox at that time. Mathblade replaced into that slot.

Warden voting happens during the day. Antiva nation people have to PM the mod who they want to vote.
If you are chosen to be the warden you get a pm from the mod stating so.
Motivation takes place on the next night. So if I motivate someone on night 2 they get am extra shot on night 3. Which is why my slot motuvated Luna/Math and they were the warden on night 3.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

This game has two of every roles.
Two cops. Two jailkeepers. Two rbs, etc.
As you can see so far the flipped mafia PRs have been watcher, doc and redirector.

Which is why my point about scum having no blocking power.
Show

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 5588, Shadow_step wrote:See, let me make this easy for you. My role is a two shot motivator and I motivated a confirmed town cop voluntarily so that they can have two investigations in one day.
Scum don't have any blocking role or godfather to counter the cop so it would be a death wish to do it as scum.
Just to be clear, you didn't actually do this, your predecessor (Foxbeebirdboy) did it during D1?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:27 pm

Sorry I kinda fucked up in wording this. YES is hypothetical. They are notified if they can use their factional Kill and actions in the same night or not. I'm not confirming or denying either But all players may cast all the abilities they CAN at the same phase.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5593, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 5588, Shadow_step wrote:See, let me make this easy for you. My role is a two shot motivator and I motivated a confirmed town cop voluntarily so that they can have two investigations in one day.
Just to be clear, you didn't actually do this, your predecessor (Foxbeebirdboy) did it during D1?
Yes on night 2.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5594, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
Sorry I kinda fucked up in wording this. YES is hypothetical. They are notified if they can use their factional Kill and actions in the same night or not. I'm not confirming or denying either But all players may cast all the abilities they CAN at the same phase.
Yeah I get it, they have to be the warden to perform the NA and the NK.
Show

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@Shadow, can you address Vedith's ? The mod did say in thread that the nation can still have a warden the night after the third member of the nation is lynched. How would he confirmed to you that there could be no warden last night?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5597, BlackVoid wrote:@Shadow, can you address Vedith's ? The mod did say in thread that the nation can still have a warden the night after the third member of the nation is lynched. How would he confirmed to you that there could be no warden last night?
I wasn't playing this game when that information was said by the mod. I replaced in and I obviously haven't read every post on every page. From recent events what I concluded was that there cannot be a warden when there are only two players in one nation.

Plus it's irrelevant because there isn't going to another night.
Vedith's whole argument was that I had to kill math last night because apparently if I didn't motivate her I would be auto lynched today. Which is complete bs. As you can see mafia can perform the nk and do the night action so if I was scum I could had motivated mathblade and done the kill. You can see Math's last will she was town reading me. I wouldn't need to kill her at all. Whereas your slot was scum reading me yesterday.
So I as scum would rather kill you than someone town reading me. My play makes no sense as scum.
Show

BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

It's not about you reading every post. You said "I asked the mod who confirmed that there could be no warden last night."

How can that be true in light of the mod saying there still can be a warden?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”