Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5523, Shadow_step wrote:???
It doesn't matter at all. Math wouldn't have known whether I motivated her or not till night 10. Math was town reading me. Even said it in the will. I wouldn't have killed her if scum.
Leaving random as conf town alive in lylo. Hell no
Well you originally implied that your motivate would be more beneficial, and when I said you give it to Math you did not object or advise.
So what happened to the Math scum? The way you were posting if I was scum it would have been an instant lynch on him.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5524, Shadow_step wrote:Vedith's whole hesitancy to provide proper reads when asked by Math and so much hesistance over hammering. You would obviously hammer IRA over me anyday. I was town reading you. She was scum reading you.
I was at work, how was that hesitating?
The only reason I voted Ira over you is because you gave the impression you could motivate someone.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:22 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5469, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 5467, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 5463, MathBlade wrote:So one or both of Random or Shadow step are scum at this point.

My guess is Random + iroanavp here.

I am pretty much cleared of any team in the world. So hooray.

The other possibility I see is random and Shadowstep but it that will sort itself out.

I think what the lack of posting declares is random is scum. Which makes step of those combos likely town.

VOTE: Randommidget

If random is town we have lost because random isn't posting anyway.
Random isn't partially cleared or whatever. I haven't exactly read that part of the day but FC coerced Random to motivate her more than anything. If Random had said no, it would have been a death wish. He didn't have an option .

Also random + Shadow can't be a team cause we both are motivators.
If Vedith was scum he could have just faked a guilty, use Occam's razor here.
this is a lie. Shadow is making stuff up.
I literally said day 1 "make me warden and FC tomorrow and I will help them" whilst FC is obvtowning. No one knew i was a motivator till day 2.
VOTE: Shadowstep
If you are town you deserve to lose for that lie
Math I was incredibly busy for a few days and didn't get a chance to post a V/LA. I was not lurking. Meanwhile Shadow is literally telling lies to try and make me seems scum. Oh btw nice attempt at giving yourself an out there.
I'm sorry about this Random. Like I earlier said I didn't read day 1. I was referring to day 2. When I checked your iso to confirm that it was the whole reason I moved my vote to IRA.

I just want you to read this and tell me what conclusions you come to

1. Vedith did not vote me for warden when I specifically said why. It was because I wanted to motivate Math. He didn't vote me.

2. I voted Vedith for warden that night because I was town reading him. I knew he was tracker. As last scum that is wayyy to much trouble. I could have easily been tracked making the kill.

3. You were scum reading me yesterday and you are conf town today. Math was town reading me.
If I was scum I would have killed you.

There is no reason why I wouldnt not kill you as scum.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5526, Vedith wrote:
In post 5524, Shadow_step wrote:Vedith's whole hesitancy to provide proper reads when asked by Math and so much hesistance over hammering. You would obviously hammer IRA over me anyday. I was town reading you. She was scum reading you.
I was at work, how was that hesitating?
The only reason I voted Ira over you is because you gave the impression you could motivate someone.
That's bullshit, caught lying again. You very well knew that you gain an extra shot on the next night.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Vedith »

You also made it clear that you voted me... You did it for town credit.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5530 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5528, Shadow_step wrote:That's bullshit, caught lying again. You very well knew that you gain an extra shot on the next night.
No I never.
In post 5487, Vedith wrote:I thought that you had to use the power for it to work?
Is this confirmed with mod?
Rephase the wording for me? If it's true then I'll vote Ira to be lynched and vote Shadow to motivate Math.

If the game is still going then we are garanteed at least 1 confirmed town regardless.
You can see here I was thinking that it would give a confirmed town. :lol:
But keep digging.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5531 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5525, Vedith wrote:
In post 5523, Shadow_step wrote:???
It doesn't matter at all. Math wouldn't have known whether I motivated her or not till night 10. Math was town reading me. Even said it in the will. I wouldn't have killed her if scum.
Leaving random as conf town alive in lylo. Hell no
Well you originally implied that your motivate would be more beneficial, and when I said you give it to Math you did not object or advise.
So what happened to the Math scum? The way you were posting if I was scum it would have been an instant lynch on him.
Yeah which is exactly why I wouldn't have killed her if I was scum you idiot. :lol:
If you had killed random and bought me and Math to lylo you probably you would have won, because I was conf biased against Math. But thank you for the easy lylo.
Also whatever I said in Antiva PT is literally your word against mine. If I was scum I could had easily denied all that and accused you of making shit up.
But no I'm town and I was wrong about Math being scum. Shit happens.
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5532 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Vedith »

As I said, you spent the entire night telling me how Math was scum, then when I say he's town you stop posting and just before day start you say "Good luck" :lol:
That alone shows you are scum.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5533 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I said good luck because I thought I was going to get killed. I made that obvious. Nicely left that out didn't you.
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5534 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5531, Shadow_step wrote:Yeah which is exactly why I wouldn't have killed her if I was scum you idiot.
If you had killed random and bought me and Math to lylo you probably you would have won,
because I was conf biased against Math
. But thank you for the easy lylo.
Also whatever I said in Antiva PT is literally your word against mine. If I was scum I could had easily denied all that and accused you of making shit up.
But no I'm town and I was wrong about Math being scum. Shit happens.
This is my point, you were so set on Math being scum, if I was scum I would have let you lynch him.
I also would not have voted you expecting you to have a chance to motivate someone else. xD
I could have no voted and claimed I did.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5535 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5533, Shadow_step wrote:I said good luck because I thought I was going to get killed. I made that obvious. Nicely left that out didn't you.
How did you make that clear?
You go from stop replying to me when I explain why Math is town to saying "Good luck".
You also say that killing Rando was the obvious choice here but thought you would be killed?

You just keep contradicting yourself.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5536 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5529, Vedith wrote:You also made it clear that you voted me... You did it for town credit.
Lol yeah, I am last scum I am giving you an opportunity to track me making the kill last night so I can have town cred during next day? That is a brilliant plan!
Let's say I did it for town cred. I would have taken the safe route and killed you since you were the biggest thread to me.
But I couldn't I can't cause I'm not scum.
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5537 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5536, Shadow_step wrote:Lol yeah, I am last scum I am giving you an opportunity to track me making the kill last night so I can have town cred during next day? That is a brilliant plan!
Let's say I did it for town cred. I would have taken the safe route and killed you since you were the biggest thread to me.
I had been saying your slot was town from your other body and even in the PT a lot, you had a lot less to worry about. You are making it seem that I had you as scum and you made me warden.
And not you wouldn't kill me as then you and Ira would have been lynched for being in the faction. Everyone was saying that scum was there, so killing inside meant you would lose.
Keep trying though, you are obvious scum here.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5538 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5535, Vedith wrote:
In post 5533, Shadow_step wrote:I said good luck because I thought I was going to get killed. I made that obvious. Nicely left that out didn't you.
How did you make that clear?
You go from stop replying to me when I explain why Math is town to saying "Good luck".
You also say that killing Rando was the obvious choice here but thought you would be killed?

You just keep contradicting yourself.
Nice misrep scum.
I said random would have been the perfect kill if I WAS scum.

And I didn't stop replying. It was you who stopped. I asked you what kind of scum leaves a strong player like Math who is conf town alive.
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5539 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5538, Shadow_step wrote:Nice misrep scum.

And I didn't stop replying. It was you who stopped. I asked you what kind of scum leaves a strong player like Math who is conf town alive.
So you were the perfect kill if me or Math were scum? :lol: :lol:

That's false. You asked that before my last 2 posts. I answered that and made it clear you were scum. As soon as I said why Math was town you stopped posting.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5540 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5537, Vedith wrote:
In post 5536, Shadow_step wrote:Lol yeah, I am last scum I am giving you an opportunity to track me making the kill last night so I can have town cred during next day? That is a brilliant plan!
I had been saying your slot was town from your other body and even in the PT a lot, you had a lot less to worry about. You are making it seem that I had you as scum and you made me warden.
And not you wouldn't kill me as then you and Ira would have been lynched for being in the faction. Everyone was saying that scum was there, so killing inside meant you would lose.
Keep trying though, you are obvious scum here.
I don't need town you to clear more townies by using your track plus taking the unnecessary risk of you tracking me. Keep trying your argument is invalid.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5541 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Posting smilies to fake town confidence isn't gonna help you. Grow up
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5542 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5540, Shadow_step wrote:I don't need town you to clear more townies by using your track plus taking the unnecessary risk of you tracking me. Keep trying your argument is invalid.
You were forced, you couldn't self vote and voting Ira over me would have made you scum.
I like the effort though, Shadow.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5539, Vedith wrote:
In post 5538, Shadow_step wrote:Nice misrep scum.

So you were the perfect kill if me or Math were scum? :lol: :lol:

That's false. You asked that before my last 2 posts. I answered that and made it clear you were scum. As soon as I said why Math was town you stopped posting.
If math was scum I was the kill because I had already suspicious of her being scum because she hadn't gotten killed. I made it evident in the thread.
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5541, Shadow_step wrote:Posting smilies to fake town confidence isn't gonna help you. Grow up
I post smileys in every game, both you and Random know this ;)
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 5543, Shadow_step wrote:If math was scum I was the kill because I had already suspicious of her being scum because she hadn't gotten killed. I made it evident in the thread.
I made it clear Math was town and you were scum (even if Ira wasn't) in both game and PT.
So tell me again why scum Math would kill you over Random?
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5542, Vedith wrote:
In post 5540, Shadow_step wrote:I don't need town you to clear more townies by using your track plus taking the unnecessary risk of you tracking me. Keep trying your argument is invalid.
You were forced, you couldn't self vote and voting Ira over me would have made you scum.
I like the effort though, Shadow.
Haha what? Another lie.
Show me where I was forced?
I didn't need to vote anyone at all.
I had asked both you and IRA to vote me and it was decided that I had I be made warden. But you didn't vote me.
Basically a scum claim.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5545, Vedith wrote:
In post 5543, Shadow_step wrote:If math was scum I was the kill because I had already suspicious of her being scum because she hadn't gotten killed. I made it evident in the thread.
I made it clear Math was town and you were scum (even if Ira wasn't) in both game and PT.
So tell me again why scum Math would kill you over Random?
Because I was the only one scum reading her? On a scale of 1-10 how daft are you? About a thousand atleast.
No its not that. You are scum.
Show

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Vedith »

I'll just wait for Random to hammer you.
You're proven scum from here.
I claim scum \o/
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5549 (ISO) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 5395, Vedith wrote:Night 1 - Shiro
Night 2 - No vote as we agreed for me to be it. I tracked Luna to Dunn and Shiro. Shiro was known as role so luna would never check as scum.
Night 3 - FFB (May be swapped with 4)
Night 4 - Shiro (May be swapped with 3)
Night 5 - Ira
Night 6 - FFB
Night 7 - Ira
Night 8 - No one
Random don't ignore this scum slip. Like please I beg of you.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”