Title Fairy: Killer App Edition (Swipe Right!)

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nominate iraonavp for

aligned
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its kinda funny and represents him but he's newish and not very popular.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its pretty obvious if you've played with him. He is
always
calling folk scum-
aligned
or town
aligned.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its a defining feature of his play so yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1741, Gamma Emerald wrote:He's probably the only guy to do it.
this.

I mean, his
style
is
unique
to him b/c I don't know of any other poster that frequently uses scum-aligned/town-aligned. Yes, if the text in the title cannot be aligned then it ruins the play on words but other than that I don't see how its any different than say Rangers title.

I really don't feel like its a bad title and it makes perfect sense for him but I know full and well that titles are about popularity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ranger is far from the first person to make a reads list like that. The bracket part is the only thing unique about it.

Return to “Player Titles”