Wingdings

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

Using wingdings for a post seems kind of like self voting in that it's strictly antitown but so obviously so there's a bit of a loop there. I'm not aware of any benefit a wingdings post contributes that is protown.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:39 am

Post by popsofctown »

You could slightly revise over from "breadcrumbs is banned" to "claiming to have breadcrumbs is banned" and then maybe it's enforceable. You could also ban claiming other people's breadcrumbs in thread, like hey look, this guy started each letter of a sentence like so. I don't know if I like all the implications of that though. Picking up on a breadcrumb and not being able to say anything about it would generate false dissonance that frustrates scumhunting (say if you stopped pushing a player and could give no reason why).
I don't see any obvious downside to banning the claiming of your own breadcrumbs though. Hm. I think I kind of like the idea of a ban only on identifying your own breadcrumbs to prove you planned a claim long in advance. Really they aren't even communication when they are used that way, they're like, hard evidence generation. Forcing townies to breadcrumb more opaquely has a risk of scum catching the crumb and shooting them for it.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Mafia Discussion”