Rap

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 154, Zachstralkita wrote:pull up in a monsta automobile gangsta wit a bad bitch that come from sri Lanka yeah im in the tonka color of willy wonka

....i really can't stand nicki minaj
Probably because you aren't a barb. She raps and spits metaphors.

And that was Nicki Minaj from 2010 sooo her rap back then was full of metaphor unlike now, She's improving af.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Plus, Nicki's rap is more understandable in words than other shitty rappers who raps an alien language the universe can't even understand.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 165, Zachstralkita wrote:what the fuck is a barb
Nicki's fans are called barbs
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 173, PJ. wrote:I don't dislike Nicki, but I think there are a few things that can detract from her, purely from a hip hop stand point. She's kinda not really a rapper. She's a pop star. Take her 3 biggest hits for example(Anaconda, Bang Bang, Super Bass). 2 of those are not rap songs. Also, in 2 of those, she isn't even the biggest draw to the song. And 1 of them is absolutely atrocious(the only one I would consider an actual rap song).

Honestly, I can get down to some of her stuff, but it's what I'd consider undeniably good to where i'd be shocked if someone didn't like her.
There's rumors that her 4th album will feel much more pop than rap which is kinda disappointing. Idc. What matters more that she's Nicki Minaj and that's it.
Show
Games that I modded:

Return to “General Discussion”