Mini 1820 — Lazy Summer Mafia (Game Over)

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:46 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hi
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:46 am

Post by kraska77 »

WELCOME ME
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:49 am

Post by kraska77 »

I know rb off-site
QT too
I'll read and post tomorrow cya
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:05 am

Post by kraska77 »

Boy
What's with the overblown reaction?
Should be quite obvious what site when I said I know both you and rb offsite
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:06 am

Post by kraska77 »

It's zerkalo from intpf
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:56 am

Post by kraska77 »

Actually I'm bored and unable to sleep so I might as well start reading this now
So I'm on page 3 now and...
Eh...regarding the "fake townslip"...I just glossed over that when I read it. All I thought of it was: rb's fooling around. But then was surprised a "fake townslip" suggestion came at all. Just to be clear @rb and infinity
Is that like a playstyle gimmick infinity is known for or sth? Pointing out townslips or whatever?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:00 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 54, Naomi-Tan wrote:baring my soul
Fhdjdjdjdgsjsksjdj Naomi is adorable ♡
And town
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:13 am

Post by kraska77 »

Can't you answer without referring to that ongoing? Is this "are you fake townslipping" a consistent playstyle gimmick or not? Because that's a weird way to interpret rb's posts on page one and this whole reaction test episode makes me scratch my head
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:23 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 105, Iprobablysuck wrote:UNVOTE: rb

I feel like someone on that early Manuel wagon is scum.. Don't know who though.

I have no idea why everyone suddenly started scumreading Naomi.
In post 110, Iprobablysuck wrote:I am not ''defending'' you nor am I townreading you (you're null to me) I just don't know why everyone started scumreading you.
This is scum I think
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:26 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 116, Raskolnikov wrote:I think 1-2 scum are likely in the inactives at this point
This is a very weird post considering it was page five and barely anything noteworthy had happened, and lurking had yet to become a thing
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:35 am

Post by kraska77 »

Well I make a practice of discerning scummy town and defending them. But this one feels like noob scum
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:53 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 125, Iprobablysuck wrote:PEdit: It's been a while since I've played Mafia so my style might be a little different.
Or you're noob scum being coached over day chat? :p
seriously though, ips' posts exude noobness but also feel strangely...directed

gtg now. I read up to page 7 and I guess my segmented catchup posts are starting to get annoying so I'll do one proper catchup post on the rest of the thread tomorrow
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 419, rb wrote:
In post 384, kraska77 wrote:I know rb off-site
QT too
I'll read and post tomorrow cya
Oh cool can't wait for some more godlike meta reads from more people who think they know me.
ya rb is scum >:)
----
rb's town
i guess
i feel like he had the opportunity to capitalize on being townread and start pushing for something or start controlling town's perception of the game if he were scum, instead he backtracked on all the reads he started developing here(except for the one on naomi) and sort of took a backseat:
In post 354, rb wrote:Actually struggling to really read anyone this game except for Naomi.
In post 362, rb wrote:Oi but seriously this game is absurd so far and town needs to post more.
makes me feel comfortable placing him as town
----
rn im at:
naomi solid town
rb town
dgb lean town
ari lean town
rask lean scum
ips scum

i'll explain ari and rask next
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:24 am

Post by kraska77 »

hey guys i said i'll explain my read on rask but then snoozed on this game lmao i'll get to it now
In post 338, Aristophanes wrote: 1. Rask basically wrote my scum meta to a T there. I didn't realize it was what I was doing, but so be it. His scumread is perfectly legitimate and natural if you ask me.
hmmm :/ really? because i find it unnatural (incoming post)
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:33 am

Post by kraska77 »

okay so...
isolate this :down: and it looks like towny busy work
Spoiler:
In post 320, Raskolnikov wrote:
Aristophanes is scum though. He reads really fake to me and the one thing which was going for him in my eyes was the depth of the naomi read ( -> part of ); usually people thinking that in-depth so early and unnecessarily/unprompted is a huge towntell, though even at that point I was wondering how he took it that far ("It's just a few things like that which make me think "towny." " makes it sound like he has a massive multifaceted read). But looking into aristo meta to he actually does this as scum!
mini 1781
micro 627
I see him love to give out townreads in creative ways as scum and in general hand them out like candy almost to a fault; with all of that there's little effort faking scumhunting. You see a few of them are almost ridiculous in context or really stand out for early reads. OTOH in his towngames the townreading is dialed back a LOT and you see a lot more scumhunting focus.
I think what happens is when something strange/confusing happens from a player, while town are actually trying to judge align aristo since he knows it's town can afford to put the effort into explaining exactly why their town and misunderstood. I think the naomi read really is spot on and so insightful and that naomi is town (after her content) but its like aristo could come up with that read so early/confidently he never actually doubted it. This is the kind of read where I'm either a genius and he panics in scum pt or I'm a total idiot for reading this deep into ~5 posts but I'll go with the former. Along with naomi read the tone kind of bothers me (, ) and I think the timing is he got lazy at the traditional point where scum realize they have to start faking doing something useful (in a town position having that early townread is a big help though) but these are more minor.

Though this is kind of awkward because even though aristos probably scum (and dbg is still a promising lead) the inactivity still makes it feel like a big waste doing this, like I almost feel bad(selfish?) doing my own thing compared to everyone else. But I don't really scumread the actives (some NULLs but eh.). TBH I think 2016 lurker-lenient meta helps scum to the point where if they strategized to they could intentionally just lurk and get out the d1 lynchpool, town lynch scummiest active town, they come back day 2 active and nobody cares. Nowadays I see people so against that kind of lynch + I think there's a natural tendency to just sort what you see in front of you so null in a pool of 5 will still be top scumread. 2 of my games 2 scum players were just afk and prodded and people were literally forced to lynch scummiest looking town and it's like okay I think I understand why they used to policy lynch them in old games. But anyways!
VOTE: Aristo

put it back in the thread and look at the context and what the gamestate was like at the time rask made this post...we're talking about only 3 irl days into the game. it. feels. off. i've been in a game before where the same scumari meta bullet points were brought up against him(by a player who was once in a scum team together with him or sth in a past game), maybe it's because im comparing the two gamestates that i notice how off rask's post is? gamestate here was: barely out of rvs, most people had no appreciable reads, half the playerlist lurking, and the ones posting werent really posting much content. rask's post is the kind of post i expect when more than half the playerlist have more solid lists and people eventually get to ari or other lurkers and pressure them for more content or put them as scum by elimination.
timing of the post feels way too early for a meta dive this busy...i'd even argue this is a counter intuitive thing to do considering how early this analysis was, because it makes ari more self aware to how he's being perceived and renders the whole point of your post moot.
second is...i really dont see how he gave that townread to naomi too easily? his read on her felt organic and looked genuine to me. i also liked his comment on rem.
ari so far feels town to me. mostly tonal read and i like the early content he provided

this :up: combined with this :down: :
Spoiler:
In post 412, kraska77 wrote:
In post 116, Raskolnikov wrote:I think 1-2 scum are likely in the inactives at this point
This is a very weird post considering it was page five and barely anything noteworthy had happened, and lurking had yet to become a thing

are pinge-y stuff to me

also there's a 3rd point i want to bring up but it's slightly tinfoily so i'll keep it to later if i still think it stands :P
Last edited by Marquis on Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed formatting, sort of
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:47 am

Post by kraska77 »

the timing of rask's "case" on ari is unnaturaly early is the tl;dr i guess
also whats going on with ur post lmao
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:48 am

Post by kraska77 »

anyway putting my vote here
VOTE: ips
for now
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:51 am

Post by kraska77 »

WHATS GOING ON LMAO
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:52 am

Post by kraska77 »

WHAT TAGS AND WHY ARE THE POSTS BREAKING LIKE THAT LOL WHY IS THE TEXT YELLOW
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 465, LicketyQuickety wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about rb saying I am lynchbait now that I think about it. I mean, I use to be lynchbait, that much is absolutely certain. But I have in fact either changed my game, or people actually have a clue how to read me now. It gives me really bad feels that rb was so quick to think that is the case. He is assuming things about my game in best case. I throw a lot of theory out at rb in our last game we played together off site, so it only makes logical sense for him to put it together that I might just not be the lynch bait I use to be because I also gave several references to my experience in that game and in the Scum chat. I'm not sure I buy that he actually thinks I am lynchbait because I know rb to be a pretty bright guy and I guess I just give him credit for putting two and two together. He might be new, but he is a quick learner as said for the reason for why he was made the mod for mafia on INTPf. The short story is that he is buddying me, something I have never seen him do in a game and I think he prolly learned to do somewhere along the way. Also, there's the whole fake slip business which I'm not sure why people aren't reading him Scum for that. Its based on a reaction that is pretty easy to fake as Scum, namely, just saying "Yup, I did it on purpose." Ofc this hinges on assuming a fake slip is something he would do as Scum and I don't actually have a rock solid case for that.

VOTE: rb
Can you stop this shit please
This reads like you're just offended he called u lynchbait
And the whole exchange between u two is shitty
Stop it now
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 472, rb wrote:Also:

@kraska77 - why is your vote on me when you think I'm town?
Its not
I moved it
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by kraska77 »

"Can you show me examples of where scum have done this opposed to getting the townread and sitting back?"
No
"If someone is townread unanimously how much influence on the town do you think they have?"
That's not really something I implied in my post. Being townread doesn't mean people will listen to you or follow your reads if you're not convincing...I would know this bc I always find myself in this position lol
And rb could totally control and keep the game going at it's earlier pace of he wanted to. the fact that he backtracked on all the reads he made except for the one on the consensus townread Naomi, gives me a good feeling. It's a gut read make of it whatever you want
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:04 am

Post by kraska77 »

I think dwlee's scummy town >.>
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:07 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 578, kraska77 wrote:I think dwlee's scummy town >.>
F I need to sleep I meant LQ*
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 581, rb wrote:Do you think this wagon has scum on it then?
Dgb looks bad now. Apparently she took your word for lq being lynchbait and it was enough to stop her from voting him before, but after being pressed by jar, it suddenly doesn't matter? :/

I'm iffy about the rem slot...need more content to sort out

Ips/rask/rem or ips/rask/rem i guess for now

And you don't really think lq is scum here do you?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:31 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 587, kraska77 wrote:Ips/rask/rem or ips/rask/rem i guess for now
Yeah I'm going to bed...
One of them should be ips/rask/dgb
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:35 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hey jar what do you think of ari and rask?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:41 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 593, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 537, MariaR wrote:Kinda wish I didn't see who I replaced but oh well.
Can you explain why you said that please?
I dislike that post by maria ^_^
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 614, rb wrote:because LQ is scum. Choo choo town!
Lq has been all over the place in terms of reads. and butting heads with you like that is incredibly dumb if he's scum. Your 1v1 aside, I would be scumreading him if his shade-throwing on others was more focused but it's not...hes town dude
Also does this mean u like Dgb's vote on slandaar?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 622, Killthestory wrote:Slandaar's either scum or playing bad.
That's what I thought too but I think he's just bad town...(the "survivor" user title makes me to hmmm tho)
giving out left field naked votes and holding off explanations is pretty idiotic if he's scum
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Lots of people do left field naked votes but slandaar sounds like he really believes holding off explanations will help him fish useful reactions or prove a point or whatever
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:30 am

Post by kraska77 »

I just like to figure out the scum I really don't care about winning these days.
Lol....
slandaar's probably town
The way he's gone about throwing naked votes shows he really thinks there's merit in holding off explanations...but he's also aware that he's "unpopular" and being suspected so he's also aware that noone's taking his bait (other than lq lol). he's just doing weird shit for no reason >.> I think
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:31 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 637, rb wrote:
In post 632, Killthestory wrote:rb is my spirit animal guys.

confirmed.
Don't buddy me.
D'oh
You're killing the story >:(
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

Wait u seriously think LQ is scum here?
why would he butt heads with you of all people If he's scum? he knows better than to do that
Speaking of wound, that post by him about the lynchbait crap amounts to nothing more than "how dare you underestimate me as a player"
I think he was just being awkwardly offended
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:33 am

Post by kraska77 »

Nvm my last post, for some reason I read post 654 as "if (i) already have this strong scumread..."
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:49 am

Post by kraska77 »

Infinitynumbers where are you
Rask and ari and jar and dgb where are u guys
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:06 am

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: drippinggoofball
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:55 am

Post by kraska77 »

You saying her vote is terrible is terrible
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:11 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Can u 2 stop this please
VOTE: kts
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:00 am

Post by kraska77 »

Tbh the fact that there are people here who actually think my reads are good is givig me the spoops
This is unusual guysds!!!!!
like i always get flak in other games for basing reads on subtle things
Don't know what to make of rask and ari
Ari is an actual active lurker at this point obv
but that still doesn't change the fact that rasks case on him was unnatrurally early

And slandaar is still town >:(!!!! Get off hij
rb why not kts
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:17 am

Post by kraska77 »

No
And stop bringing up toxic shit again
U 2 move on from whatever crap u keep fighting about bc noones reading it and it doesn't belong here
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Lol infinitynumbers rb is a duck in general and does shitfests like this a lot
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by kraska77 »

One of u 2 should replace out
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Omg just fucking stop
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by kraska77 »

One of u 2 replace out now pls
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 877, rb wrote:You realise even if he replaces I'm keeping vote on this slot because I scumread this slot, right?
Yeah whatever as long as we don't get 11 pages of dhitfest
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:47 am

Post by kraska77 »

Infinity you shouldn't read rb's behaviour here as anything alignment indicative
He does this quality control thing quite often on the other forum I know him on (It's a normal forum, not related to mafia). he sometimes gets aggressive when the opposite side does not concede, which is kinda ironic because an aggressive approach will naturally provoke defensiveness so shit gets drawn out and aggression escalates
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:47 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hi hiplop and fire assassin ^_^
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:12 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1000, Infinity 324 wrote:Fire, hiplop, who's your other scumbuddy?
Oh wow...a filler question
Don't you have anything more constructive to ask?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:06 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1005, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1002, kraska77 wrote:Infinity you shouldn't read rb's behaviour here as anything alignment indicative
He does this quality control thing quite often on the other forum I know him on (It's a normal forum, not related to mafia). he sometimes gets aggressive when the opposite side does not concede, which is kinda ironic because an aggressive approach will naturally provoke defensiveness so shit gets drawn out and aggression escalates
That's not even my main issue that this point, it's that rb's opinion on LQ isn't consistent. He went from not caring about LQ's alignment and wanting him lynched anyway, implying that LQ might be town, to being 100% sure LQ is scum. He also said he realized during this game, that LQ should be lynched d1 regardless of alignment, but how is that possible unless he knows LQ's alignment this game?

Just not a genuine thought progression.
He doesn't really think he's scum, he just wanted him gone from the game
This is still the quality control thing I talked about
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:29 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1057, Infinity 324 wrote:trying to policy lynch you,
So you do recognise that rb was just being egotistical and pushing for a policy lynch?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:10 am

Post by kraska77 »

Lmao
Claim betch
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:32 am

Post by kraska77 »

UNVOTE:
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:33 am

Post by kraska77 »

Claim betch
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:34 am

Post by kraska77 »

Aww Naomi is still adorbs♡
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:38 am

Post by kraska77 »

Manuel needs to get off Naomi and do a thing
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:46 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1120, Naomi-Tan wrote:Sigh... Hes lucky he is in Rb's slot else i'd hammered him myself..
Lmao
Naomi unvote
We need to hear from replacements first before doing anything
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:48 am

Post by kraska77 »

Urrrm
Isn't this a game where all non vanilla are functional night 2 only?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by kraska77 »

No one hammer yet
Give this a day or two
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:51 am

Post by kraska77 »

Naomi is disgustingly obvious town...I really don't know what to make of Manuel insisting she's not
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:30 am

Post by kraska77 »

Maria I want a scum/null/town list from you
You don't even have to explain your reads

VOTE: rask

Would also vote dgb
And Maria maybe
But I'm feeling scumrask more
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:33 am

Post by kraska77 »

Rask low-key retracting his townread on rb slot bc of fire is pretty shitty especially after fire's townslip
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:44 am

Post by kraska77 »

@lq No I don't
And iso him He only has like a couple of posts in the thread it's not hard to figure out what posts I'm talking about
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:07 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1313, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1299, kraska77 wrote:@lq No I don't
And iso him He only has like a couple of posts in the thread it's not hard to figure out what posts I'm talking about
You have had 2 people ask you about the slip now. I think its appropriate that you say what exactly you think that is.
Nope
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:11 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1324, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1127, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1114, Killthestory wrote:Thank you.

I'm a night two JOAT.

And I might do something later, but I'm worn out.
JOAT aren't limited by nights. That isn't a role.
In post 1131, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1, Marquis wrote:All non-Vanilla roles hold the modifier "Night 2". Other modifiers may exist in the game (in conjunction with "Night 2") if applicable.
How the hell did this pass normal review?
This isn't normal.
All this tells us is that Assassin didn't know about the day two thing. It does not mean that he is Town for sure. Its Townie, yes, but not enough for a lock, far from a lock actually.
Omfg you still miss it
Nvm
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:12 am

Post by kraska77 »

Sorry I'm in a shitty mood I better come back later
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:12 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 1330, MariaR wrote:Kraska! *hug*
^_^
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Vedith =(
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 595, kraska77 wrote:
In post 593, Manuel87 wrote:
In post 537, MariaR wrote:Kinda wish I didn't see who I replaced but oh well.
Can you explain why you said that please?
I dislike that post by maria ^_^
Oh yeah found it...That post by Maria was fucking horrible and I could never see her as town after that
She did pretty well in the last couple of days and lylo tho

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”