Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1854 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I am... the closer? The fireman?
Something like that.

Vote: Mathblade

I followed this game vaguely, so I know what's going on. I'll address Mathblade's latest before I go to bed, so at least I vaguely contribute something to the game before it's over.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1855 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1843, Egg wrote:Not even surprised Wing was F-16. I've never been more motivated to stop playing mafia than I am now after dealing with him.
Don't stop playing mafia because of F-16; you're a fine player and you don't deserve the shit he gave you.
Sorry that you had to deal with it.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1856 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1846, MathBlade wrote:Furthermore a user if they knew what was coming down the pipeline for a ban would attempt to prolong a game and stay under detection rather than instantly win and then draw more attention to the slot for the mods as it should be common practice (and if it isn't that would shock me) to review every game at completion. Stalling the game makes sense there.
The argument here is that Wingback was afraid for the game to end because then it would be reviewed and he would be caught out as Falcon.
The rebuttal to this argument is that playing against his win condition for absolutely no reason would raise a larger red flag than completing a game would be; to the best of my knowledge, there was nothing that flagged him as Falcon in this game that the moderators would be able to act on, and the idea that the mods rigorously review every game at completion to root out hidden identities is a one that assumes that the mods are superhuman robots.

I respect the fight until the end, though; I don't think scum players display that type of quality enough.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”